Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 08-18-2017, 09:25 PM   #31
myownxxx

Do you give bj's for a crowd at the pubs or is it semi private?

havent given bjs for an crowd in the open for all to see if thats what u meant.. but have given upto 6 bjs in a single night out... the dare was i was to go to 3 diff pubs and at each pub i was to loose an article of clothin to the guy i gave a bj to.. i was to wear a short black dress bra and panties.. at the 1st pub i offered to give a guy a bj in the mens room and he asked for my panties... at the 2nd pub i gave a bj and left my bra with him... at the 3rd pub i was to look for a group of guys and i chose one which had 4.. i had to go to the mensroom with one guy from the group i liked the most and handover my dress to him so i would be naked inside..incase after the dare was over they didnt return with my drsss i was to figure out how to get out by myself.. i was to blow him and his friends by turn till they were satisfied.. i ws to finally go along with the 1st guy and he could fuck me as he pleased.. unfortunately the pub washroom was very small and doin this task ther was not possible so we went to the mall across and did it
myownxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 09:32 PM   #32
myownxxx

When was the last time you wet yourself? some time back
What happened? i was at a park in the day.. not too many people around.. i was asked to pee in my shorts sittin at a bench.. after it was done i was to take a cpl of rounds makin sure that i had been passed by atleast a dozen people..after that i got in the car pulled down shorts and panties and had to hang the panties on the rear view mirror as i drove home
What outfits have you wet yourself in? mostly shorts
Have you ever not made it when drinking? never
Do you pee in a bikini/swimsuit when you're wearing one? like to pee in my bikini on the beach
myownxxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk