Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-22-2017, 04:35 AM   #1
IAmThe1

Default [Both] Joe's Fetish Adventure

This is a story of both fiction and non-fiction. It's based on my adventures at my friends house with their shoes and added fictional things. I will update it when I can and when I have done more. I have used false names to protect the identity of the people in the story.

Part 1: Caught Red-Nosed

Today was the first day in a while that Joe was going to his friend, Ellie's, house. The last time he was there he had realised a beautiful pair of blue running shoes on her bedroom floor. This time he decided that he was going to quench his thirst and do something with them.

Joe took to GetDare to ask for dares, quickly getting a reply. The dare stated, 'Smell each shoe intensely for 30 seconds, with your eyes closed'. Joe was excited to go to his friends house and try this out.

Once he was there, he sat down and had a drink with Ellie. He lied and said "I need to go to the loo. Do you know where it is?"
"On the top floor to your right" said Ellie. He moved quickly up the stairs and walked past the bathroom, into her bedroom. He scanned the room for her shoes, finding them tucked under her bed.

As he had finished with the first shoe, he placed it down and moved onto the second, filling his lungs with the smell of her sweaty shoes. His sniffs cancelled out his hearing, meaning he could not hear Ellie walking up the stairs. He finished with the second shoe and placed it down.

"What are you doing in my room?" Asked Ellie
"Ummm nothing, just dropped my phone and... Ummm, how long have you been there?"
"Long enough, now strip and get on the bed"
Will never do: illegal, family, scat, pee, crossdressing, messy, pictures, public, blood, cam.

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83786
IAmThe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 09:26 AM   #2
IAmThe1

Part 1: BONDing session

"DON'T MOVE!!" Exclaimed Ellie, "YOU'RE RUINING MY WORK"
'Sorry' is what Joe tried to say but his words were muffled by the old, unwashed pair of panties in his mouth. The rope hurt his sensitive skin as it rubbed hard against his wrists.

"Perfect" says Ellie, stepping back to admire her work. "You are to stay like this until you manage to make your way downstairs and into the living room". She left the room and left the door slightly, after she stuck duct tape over the filled mouth.

It's very hard to move from a raised platform, to the floor, open it without your hands, and then get down a set of stairs. But, Joe knew that it would possibly be worth it.

All of a sudden, he was hit hard around the head by something rubber. He looked up and saw Ellie, standing there with a HUGE strap-on attached to her waist. She dragged him into the living room, hung him from a hook on the ceiling and lubed up her massive 'penis'. Ellie stepped forward and placed it on his asshole, rubbing it up and down between his cheeks.
Will never do: illegal, family, scat, pee, crossdressing, messy, pictures, public, blood, cam.

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83786
IAmThe1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk