Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-28-2017, 02:35 AM   #16
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default My boy is eager to please!

Well the last week of March, April at the weekend. I guess my slaveboy is getting rather excited as we are due to meet in real life again at the end of April.

He sent me a lttle "story" or maybe its a "wish list"?

I hope you enjoy reading it, I did, I have reread it several times.

"" Eager to please.

It is very loud and hundreds of different languages and dialects can be heard from all sides. It is almost one o’clock and I rush to the toilets, avoiding the huge crowds at the station. I do not want to be late, I do not want to miss my scheduled pee time. I want to sit on the rim and just minutes before the meeting with my precious Sir once again do as told. Do as I have been trained to for months. Be a good boy for Sir, following the routine he devised just for me.
Only once did I make a stupid mistake, soiling my very special underwear and I never want to do anything like this again, never. It is not because of the punishment that followed (I learned to admit my mistakes, pay for them and accept the punishments), it is a sense of letting Sir down, disrespecting his property. But luckily they are all clean now, neatly folded in case he will want to inspect them. Will I be able to kneel at his feet as he does this? Will he let me kiss his feet before I say a loud thank you, Sir? Or at least his sock, perhaps he will let me chew on them when I am his naughty puppy? I am a complete slut for his magnificent feet and I hope he rests them on my back. Just knowing they are there ….mmm…. could I be his furniture again when we get home? “Please Sir may I be your footstool?” He will decide, I will just listen very carefully, do only what he tells me to do, focus on his words and his reactions. Sir is always right. Sir first.
I enter an empty cubicle and as soon as I sit down release my watery boy pee, so different from his - strong, manly, dark hot piss. A sense of relief runs through my body as I calm myself down and smile - I am happy that the next time I do this he may watch me. After I ask him for permission to pee, of course. I know I will blush. I always do, but I will still feel safe in his hands and just let him observe me, even laugh at me as pee dribbles from “it”. No, I must not touch “it”. he specifically told me not to touch, he does not want to see me touching it during these days together. If I need a scratch i must ask. In the morning he will edge “it”, not me. “It” is not my property anymore, it is just a tool for Sir’s pleasure, just like my whole body is - Fucked Master’s Property.
I so desperately wish he will like the new me. A bit slimmer, a bit more toned. Still not a Man but a boy. I want to be his boy. But perhaps, just perhaps, a bit more attractive. Attractive to him. Him who is such an amazing Master, a true gift and a rare gem. How can I be so lucky? I do not deserve him, I do not deserve to meet him again. I get all shaky just thinking I will disappoint him, not meet his high expectations. I always try so hard to offer him more. Be it as his slave, as his sex toy, even as his girl. I want to be his girl so he can fuck me hard, emasculate me as he stares deep in my eyes. “My girl getting fucked! My horny slutty girl! Take it! Fucking take it! Yesss!”
I run my fingers all over my smooth chest, looking at my bright red varnished nails, touching my very special leather collar, feeling the cold metal pins, wondering what kind of a tag he prepared for me to add to the collar (Master’s Property? Fucked Master’s Property? Just my slave number? Boy A?), as I slowly pull up my tight new jeans. I am not wearing any underwear so my useless little genitals remain at Sir’s reach and disposal. Will he check? Will he touch them? Will he smile or will he only make me blush knowing I did as told? Knowing I am properly dressed for him. I dare not to disobey.
He always knows.
He knows me so well by now… and I can not wait to see him again, exiting the train, slowly walking towards the end of the platform as I unbutton my sweater just enough for him to notice the collar. Will he notice this step I made? Will he notice even though I am shaking with fear of being seen as a pervert that I did this for him? Will it make him proud? Will his cock get hard when he sees me sweating, approaching, even pushing my limits in what can be done in public? Fuck, I am still so scared about this. But I know two things. I know he will respect my need for privacy and I know, I know.. there is still so much to explore. It is after all my first year in slave school…. He will see me, soon, so soon. And when he does, will he grab my ass? Will he whisper “Are they still so small? Your walnuts, haha?”
Or will he be the kindest teddy bear? He can be my teddy bear as well and I must admit I love the way he just holds me or lets me rest my head on his chest, comforting me, allowing me to hear his heart beating as I very gently lick his hairy chest, exploring his big body. And there is so much too explore. I like him being gentle, kind and smiling. And I like him getting all naughty after such calm moments, becoming a grizzly. His claws buried in my skin.
I am so excited, if I could I would run there immediately, past the fences and security checks, straight into his arms. But I will have to wait another few long seconds (they will seem like hours, I know) for him to go through the gate and see me waiting in anticipation. In fear and lust. In admiration. (Perhaps I could take the bag from him already there so he will not have to bother himself? His back must be hurting from a long ride. I giggle. Will he give me a long ride as well?? Will he scratch the burning itch today? Will he make me wait? I know I can always ask - he likes me asking, expressing my needs. But what I get is up to him and I do not care actually. It is his decision. It is his choice. Always. And he always makes the best decisions for me. I just want to please him, make him proud, make him enjoy those few days together. What am I thinking?? The bag …Those automatic doors can be such an inconvenience sometimes.)
It has been so long since I last saw him, since he sent me to slave school (And what a gift that was. It was so special. It helped me cope while we were separated). I could only write him letters, sometimes see him on cam (thank you Sir, thank you so much) but I was still miles away from touching him, tasting him, smelling him - he smells so manly, so good. The smell is intoxicating and just the idea is making “it” twitch. I can not wait and I try not to dwell on questions now… but they creep back…
Will I do good? Will I be able to show him what I have learned so far? I do not want to disappoint him in any way and I am only scared I perhaps said too much. What a stupid boy I am. How could I have told him that I want to make this session more intense, that I need and want my limits and boundaries to be pushed and tested again. He must have thought I am all mouth and I am thinking only of my own pleasure when I told him I want to be tied to the bed, gagged and blindfolded, having my nipples tortured, my small pathetic balls and clit tied up, flogged and then edged. Again and again. He must have thought it is again all about me, me, me. But it is not. I can not hide that I want to be spanked, flogged, whipped. Deep inside I know it will bring him pleasure. I know it will bring him a lot of pleasure when he hears me moaning, begging for a release, praying almost to let me spunk after four challenging weeks. But most of all I know his man dick will get hard as I say out loud what I long the most. To use me in anyway he wants. I know I will cry and lough for him, I know I will beg him for more and beg him to stop. Until I beg him for more again. He will decide. He will be in control and this is what I need and want. To let myself go, forget about my immediate and puny pleasures to bring him so much more than when we first met. Will I make him spunk unaided? Will I get to drink his spunk straight from the tap? Hot, sweet and so very unique.
I know I made mistakes back when we first met but they helped me grow and plunge deeper into the world of submission. It is not my fantasy, it is our reality and I can almost sense the train approaching. A few more minutes, seconds and he will be here, inspecting me, controlling me, dominating the place from the first moment he sees me. His eyes will make me submit instantly. He will know his slave boy is back where he belongs, next to his Master, his Captain, his Sir. And I will be able to fight for him, his attention, his magnificent body (Fuck, I have such extreme hots for him. How many lonely nights I have thought of worshipping him, obeying his every single command, pleasing him with my every muscle and body part). Be strong enough to overcome my fears just to bring him more pleasure than ever before. I want him to enjoy it. He will be at the centre of my attention for the next five days. I want to thank him for the leap of faith he made again. “Thank you, Sir”.
I prepared everything for him and did not even want to sleep in the bed the night before his arrival. It is reserved for him and I could not make myself go sleep in it. It would be such a violation, such a breach to invade his space. I would like him to enter it first, mark it with his sweat and odour and only then perhaps invite me to follow him and squeeze my body next to him, almost smothering me. My aching body after a long and hard spanking that will make my boy bum burning pink. Will he taste my sweat?
He will be the Master of the house for the next few days, he will take what he needs and how he needs but also take when he needs and wants. Even if it means waking me up in the middle of the night, penetrating me in a swift go. Will it hurt? I do not care, I trust him.
“Please Sir, fuck me Sir, breed me Sir”.
What am I saying? Perhaps he will just want to go to sleep as soon as possible, simply sit on a sofa, relax as I prepare a nice dinner for him - wearing just an apron, teasing him with my bum, grabbing things from the lowest drawers hoping he will notice me, my back, my slutty ass spread just for him, his dick, his pleasure. Will he play with my pussy and distract me as I work in the kitchen? Will he just approach me and stick a finger up my bum and beg me for more than just one finger? Beg me for his cock.
I bought everything I need already in the morning, filled the fridge, bought some very special dessert I know he enjoys the most. It is so much more than just sex. It is power. It is pleasing. Submitting. Obeying.
Did I go to far buying the whipped cream and placing it on a very visible spot? I should have skipped the post-it I left on the counter next to my toys… that was so silly. Fuck, the special cubes…I hope they have frozen by now. Yes, empty bottles are also sorted. Will he … ?
Will he not? Better be prepared. Just in case.
“A slave feels compelled to keep his possessions and that of any other people in his household clean.” And I will - keep it clean, serve him drinks, make tea, undress him, fold his clothes, do the chores.
Sir will see me exercise, stretch, sweat… “Please Sir, may I do my corner time, Sir?”
Will he like the gift I brought him? It is too naughty probably and one can see it is so clearly home made. He will think it is about me again but it is not… I am so glad there is a large sign written on it: Master’s …..
I know he will push me, push me to my limit, hoping each time that limit will increase. But I want the same thing. I want to be pushed, explore more, become more submissive because I know how much pleasure he gets from seeing subs in turmoil. In a mixture of pain and pleasure that turns him on more than anything. And he knows when to push me and how. To still feel safe and just more devoted, more His. He is not a sadist, he simply knows from the very beginning that it is not a want but a need. To please, obey, submit, be grateful for pain or pleasure.
I told him… I told him I want to feel his hand slapping me. And now when the train is approaching I still feel the same. I do not care if he sees me crying afterwards, I only care I will have enough strength to thank him for that slap. He deserves to hear a thank you every single time. And I will do it. I know I will. Because he means so much to me, because he knows so well what he is doing that it is better to just leave my silly ego behind. His pleasure is my only pleasure. Even if it means letting go of my pride, putting my back to the toilet, leaning my head back into the bowl and letting it be the toilet bowl so he can piss in my mouth and all over my head, before showing it in the toilet and giving me a swirly.
We have talked so much already, it is high time for action. I know I am supposed to be scared and I am but I am not afraid. It is so hard to find someone like him, someone you can admit how much you want this so we can both progress.
And it is a matter of minutes now, I realise, as a loud knock on the door wakes me up from my daydreaming (no, it is not a dream!). I apologise to the unknown man, wash my hands, look at myself in the mirror for one last time and head for the platform.
My heart starts pounding and I start to sweat. Cold, nervous sweat runs down my spine but I only walk faster. I do not look back, I do not stop, I need to be next to him as soon as possible. I see him there and I almost cry but it is not the time to feel emotional. It is time to show strength so I take a deep breath, wait for him with my eyes lowered to approach me before raising my eyes to his question “Looking for somebody?” I almost melt as I hear his voice and say the magic word “Sir!”. I accept his hug and give him a kiss. A proper kiss I longed for so long. X Sir. I stay there in the safety and comfort of his strong bear hands, inhaling his scent (unshowered…just for me, just like he promised…and he always keeps his promises. Always.). I forget about the world around me for a moment, burry myself in his chest before I gather the courage once again and whisper in his ear “Please Sir, use me Sir. I am all yours, Sir”.
“Good boy!”
All my questions are answered, I instantly know what I am to do so I simply pick up his suitcase and follow… Eager to please.

“Yes, Sir! Thank you, Sir!” ""

Rather nice, good boy, x!

Sir.

Soon, so soon, mmmm

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 03-28-2017 at 02:47 AM.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 10:31 AM   #17
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Boy A's blog

Quote:

Originally Posted by m55uk4younger:-

I think your next blog is due, or a you getting bored with your new life, now real life work pressures are making things a lot harder?
If so, just say, you know where the "door" is, just walk through it back to the light of freedom and back to your normal life!

Sir.

Well boy, your next blog is well overdue, its now April, as if I have to remind you!

Sir.

Well, the boy is not reading HIS blog or doing as I requested, should he loose a fuck?

Sir.
Old 04-09-2017, 09:31 AM   #18
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Boy A's blog continues.

Well the boy is now writing his blog again, it is so important, its a record of his Jouney, for future reference.
His first attempt was shite, not good enough, not to my and his high standards, so I rejected it and he offered to redo it, good boy!
Why the fuck did he send it to me, stupid boy, learn?

Well he talked again later, in great detail and I discovered his total hate of cold showers, (also being cold in general, living naked does not help) nearly a limit, so he says! So I agreed to only use them as a punishment and not on a whim, that is fair.
But he did take the cold showers when that was what I chose for his daily permission to shower, I do think nice long warm/hot showers are a treat and should be earnt. Sometimes he stays smelly, but he is allowed to clean his genitals and bum daily, (a must do) as nobody likes a really dirty boy, do they?

Slowly he is trusting me and opening up to his darkest worries and fears, that is good, infact essental as it makes the bond stronger, just like my spanking his smooth bum until pink and tender and him slowly sheddding tears of pain and emotion. He cannot stop his useless little genitals getting hard as I spank him and he loves me to fondle his little "nuts" from behind. If he is a good boy I will insert a digit into him and find his prostate as I know he loves the feeling doing that gives him as I gently rub it, last time I did it to him, he thought he had cum, he was so worried but he was totally dry, like a good boy should be.

Well readers part two of his blog is due soon, for me to proof read, then he will post it for you, dear readers to read.

Please feel free to comment, positive or negative as response is always welome.

Sir.
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 04-16-2017, 01:07 PM   #19
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default A short update about boy A.

Boy A is pining for his Sir.

He washed his tooth pasted balls clean using his own piss, the dirty boy.

The horny boy discussed having stripes on his buttocks from his Sir when he meets again, in yes under 11 days, but I know he so wants to please me and get fucked hard by his Sir until his Sir spunks!

Do I fuck him on the first day or make him wait with his useless little genitals and cock so hard waiting?

So many decisions to make and of course do I let the boy cum?

Sorry for the short update, but let me know your views, readers.

Sir.
Old 04-17-2017, 08:45 AM   #20
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Look at me!

Look at me, boy.

Look into my eyes and feel your mind shutting down. Feel how your will flickers and fades, and only obedience remains. You need to obey me. It’s not an option, but a need. It is what it is. I command and you obey.

You belong to me in any way you can think of. You’re my property, my toy, my slave. Your will is devoted to my pleasure. You live to please me and serve me, and that’s the only true satisfaction for you. Nothing can compare with the feeling of knowing that you made me feel good.

Look at my body. Every part of it is perfection for you. You want it more than anything in your life. You want to smell it, taste it and touch it, and even the sight of it strikes directly at the erotic center of your brain. You want my body. You need my body.

Look at me, boy. I am your Master and you are my slave.

I’m going to take you now and use you for my pleasure. I’m going to take your body as my personal, living sex toy. I’m going to fuck your mouth and your ass. I’m going to use your body in any way I want, and you will be happy, because that’s what you want, more than anything.

Look at me, boy.

Look at me!

Sir.
Old 04-18-2017, 05:11 AM   #21
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Rhyme

My boy, wrote me a little rhyme, I thought I would share it with you, readers.

Tick-tock, tick-tock, craving for Sir’s cock…

Will he make me beg and drool, serving as his stool?
Just play it cool, cause he’s a jewel!

Will he spunk and let me eat his junk?
Just do not flunk, for he’s a hunk!

Will he rush or slowly use the brush?
Just do not blush - he is your crush!

Will he make me scream going to extreme?
Just do not steam, he’s not a dream!

Will he feed me from a bowl?
Just roll and kiss his hole!

Will he order me to kneel, serving him a meal?
Just take the deal, for he’s a steal.

Tick-tock, tick-tock, craving for Sr’s cock….

Slowly minutes pass…
soon …
so soon he’ll fuck my ass!

boy A.

Not a bad effort as english is not his main language.

The dirty horny boy, well its only 9, yes 9 days until we meet in real life again, I hope the boy has learnt a lot at slave school and studied hard. He knows I only take grade A* students to serve me!

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 04-18-2017 at 05:13 AM.
Old 04-19-2017, 05:58 AM   #22
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Missing me?

I woke to find a message on my skype from my hard working boy, well only 8 days now to our next real life meeting.

"Dear Sir, thank you for your messages. Tonight I will be able to come online Sir. Around eight - eight thirty your time Sir. But I wanted to write a short message. Say good morning Sir and tell you I dreamed of you again Sir - it was not a wet dream Sir, but a naughty one Sir. I guess not being able to talk to you Sir makes my brain go mental - and my subconsciousness (better said sub-consciousness) just craves for you Sir. I must be really a very submissive kinky boy Sir. It was not a wet dream Sir but when I went to poo that thing happened again Sir, after I finished .... I simply leaked Sir - it was not an orgasm, "it" was not even hard Sir but I just had a little spasm and some pre-cum leaked out Sir. It was connected to my dream I guess Sir - more on it in the evening. It was again so humiliating Sir - not in control of my body, a dirty boy leaking in the toilet. I ate it all up Sir, had to lick it from the floor actually Sir. I am sorry Sir, it really was not spunking. It really was not an orgasm Sir, just silly dribble Sir. This time not just pee but a mixture of pee and pre-cum Sir. I am a complete slut Sir. But I want to be your slut Sir. xxx Sir"

Such a dirty horny slut of a slave boy, craving me and my spunk and maybe his spunk too if I allow him to "cum for me"!

Sir.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:29 AM   #23
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default 7 days, tick tock

Well its the final countdown, in less than 7 days my slave boy will be at my feet, waiting for my words, collared with all his nails painted, as he knows thats how I want him dressed!

Another supprise in my skype inbox, a short message and formal picture nothing rude or dirty, he is dressed in his new now tight jeans, and a jacket, he has a smile on his face and looks deep in thought, mmm

My boy was been keeping a daily diary of all his thoughts, this was started on the 8th of April as instructed by myself, I assured the boy its contents are for my eyes only, sorry Getdare readers, but some things must remain private between Master and slave. Trust is a must. His darkest deepest kinky thoughts must be available to his Master.

The waiting is starting to send be a little crazy so, I have been writing erotic stories again, updates and new one's in the stories section. I cannot be too naughty and cum because I need balls full and to be horny when we meet for our second real life meeting, in yes, less than a week.

Is he the submissive boy of my dreams, the needle in the internet BDSM haystack, maybe, well he is no longer an anal virgin, that was "taken" back in Jan on our first meeting and he just now craves cock and better still MY cock!

Sir.
Old 04-22-2017, 07:20 AM   #24
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default The final countdown

Well its 5 days now until my second meeting with boy A, this time in London.

I don't know why, but I have the jitters, more bad things happened in Paris, capital cities all over Europe are the target for "radical nutters". But if they stop us doing what we want to do with our lives then they have won and they cannot and will not win! My parents, grand parents and those of others paid a high price for our freedom, two world wars and more so I could be free and be speaking English, my thanks go out to them and "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few". We must never forget them and honour them, never forget their sacrifice!

Rant over, well boy A has been working hard prior to our meeting, I know now mentally he is starting to sweat and worry, sush pup, Sir will guide you.
We are trying to plan our days together, a few treats out, cinema, meals and maybe a few beers for boy A (maybe a recycled one too from his Sir and Master). Euston will be very emotional, boy A dressed in a jacket and his new tight jeans, no underwear of course, all nails painted in bright red (I know now he has grown to love them and what they signify), not forgetting his greatest possesion, his collar, the symbol of his ownership and his total submission and trust in me as his Master.

Will I use his cock to stir my hot cup of tea, maybe, but as always I will check its temperature, I don't want to scald his little cock do I. I hope these months at slave school have been good for boy A, learning about what I require from him and also what he needs and not to be afraid to ask or be totally open with me, about anything. Waking in the morning together to my boy sucking my cock will be devine for both of use, then my hand not his doing his daily required edging, that will be very hard in more than one way for the boy, I expect him not to spunk everywhere, the dirty boy, he has to learn to control "it". I will take him right to the edge, a 9 at least, then he must shout for me to stop "I will cum Sir, please stop, please Sir".

Now boy A is no longer an anal virgin any more and he craves cock, my cock, he will be hoping to claim all 4 fucks he has earnt and maybe bonus ones, the dirty little slut, my dirty little slut. He knows his pleasure is secondary, earned, not expected, I expect to cum and have good orgasms, with or without his help and he knows that, he is just a slave a fuck toy, a warm wet hole nothing else!

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 04-22-2017 at 07:24 AM.
Old 04-22-2017, 09:07 AM   #25
Grand.Master691

I see you're both very excited for the great day when you're going to meet again and you should be. I enjoyed reading about your relationship ever since it all started and I hope the time you'll spend together in a few days will be a wonderful continuation of your mutual journey in discovering your passions and most of all - each other!
Old 04-22-2017, 10:29 AM   #26
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand.Master691 View Post
I see you're both very excited for the great day when you're going to meet again and you should be. I enjoyed reading about your relationship ever since it all started and I hope the time you'll spend together in a few days will be a wonderful continuation of your mutual journey in discovering your passions and most of all - each other!

Again thank you for your kind comments and wishes, real live does get in the way but you can work around it, if you really want to.

Sir.
Old 04-22-2017, 10:40 AM   #27
Forester
getDare Sweetheart

Very nice post. Hope you two have a great time!
Anything else is up for debate.

My toys and PM dares.

My BDSM test and sexmap.
Kik: Foresterfin
Forester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 11:19 AM   #28
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forester View Post
Very nice post. Hope you two have a great time!
Thank you for your kind comments.

Sir.
Old 04-26-2017, 02:44 AM   #29
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Wow, its just one day now!

Well one day to go until boy A is waiting at the rail staion, eyes down a happy smile on his face, "Looking for somebody", "Sir" he utters from his lips, he hugs me tight and gives me a deep sensual kiss, no longer scared as its our second real life meeting, "Mmm, put me down boy, dont suck all of the air out of my lungs", he wispers into my ear "Take he home Sir, I have missed you so much", "Take my bag, boy". I check he is collared and dressed as I require, wearing no underwear and his new tight jeans, showing off his now nice little fuckable ass. I know the horny slut has not spunked for weeks, a good boy, maybe I will let him spunk for me and watch him drift away on the waves of another fantastic sexual orgasm.

Now to organise my self, pack a few things, ropes, leather straps, bindings, sex toys for him and myself, maybe some panties for my boy plus of course spare boxers for me as he will be taking these well used ones that I am wearing home, again, his second "Trophy" pair, his link to his beloved Sir.

Tomorrow night after a few hours together, I plan to take the boy out to the cinema, I have booked a double premier seat for both of us, so he can cuddle up to me in the dark, a treat for him, I get my treat and enjoyment later, once I get him home, behind closed doors!

Sir.
Old 04-26-2017, 03:05 AM   #30
Grand.Master691

We're all cheering for you too! Have a wonderful time together and enjoy each moment together because you both deserve it!

Advertisements
Kink Talk