Old 08-24-2016, 12:14 PM   #1
xxWinter

Heart New Roommates Revenge

This is a story about Lauren - a first year university student - who moves into a house with 4 other girls, little does she know, she went to high school with one of them...-Jessica - the ex girlfriend of her boyfriend. This is a story of Jess' revenge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character profiles:
Lauren - 5'5, long wavy black hair with green eyes. She is very pretty and has a slim, curvy body with a flat stomach and 34C boobs. She is shy but is a very sweet girl. She is currently in a relationship with Jake, they have been dating for a year now.

Jessica - 5'7, Jess for short, short, blonde hair with blue eyes. She is 34DD and slim. She was a bit of a nerd in high school but gained her assets (boobs) over the summer, thus attracting the attention of many boys in uni. She is currently single and is like a leader to the other girls.

Isabella - 5'3, Bella for short, she has medium length straight brown hair and brown eyes. She is 32B and very petite. She is a bit of a nerd and loves to game when she isn't studying. Even though she is a nerd, she is still stunning and very big flirt when it comes to the guys.

Charlotte - 5'9, Char for short, Shoulder length blonde hair and green eyes, she is the athlete of the group, she loves anything sporty and so, has an athletic body. She is size 34B, and is also a lesbian.

Aria - 5'6, Ari for short, Dark brown hair with grey eyes. Size 36C She has curves but still looks gorgeous. She is a vlogger. She is currently working on gaining subscribers and so is very chirpy and hyper a lot of the time. She has a boyfriend but he lives in a different country so it is a long distance relationship.
xxWinter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to xxWinter for this post:
Old 08-24-2016, 12:40 PM   #2
xxWinter

Default Not so new introductions...

Lauren stood on the steps in front of her new house. She knew she would be sharing with four other girls but she had no idea who they were, her relationship with them could determine the rest of this year. She smiled to herself and took a deep breath opening the door. She walked in and set her bags down looking around. The house was a decent size for 5 university students. She smiled as a girl walked down the stairs smiling "You must be Lauren!" She smiled going in for a hug "yeah! and you must be..." "Jessica, Jess for short" She winked and cocked her head "youre the one with the boyfriend right?" Lauren frowned "Uhm yeah, how did you know that?" Jess laughed "tiny bit of facebook stalking is all" Lauren laughed. Jess seemed alright and friendly enough. She lead Lauren into the kitchen where the other girls were sat and they all introduced themselves.

Immediately all 5 girls clicked and they spent the rest of the night watching a movie with chinese food. There had been some whispering between Jess, Charlotte, Bella and Aria but Lauren just shrugged it off thinking nothing of it.

That night she lay in bed smiling at how awesome the day had been, she had met four new girls who had to be future best friends and her room was super nice, as well as the rest of the house. She fell asleep confident in the fact that this year was going to rock.

After a couple hours Lauren was woken up to some whispering and shuffling in her room, her heart raced. There was someone in the room definately, but how many people? and who were they? She kept perfectly still pondering whether to scream or not. She heard more whispering, what sounded like female voices. She was about to scream when suddenly a flashlight turned on pointing at her face. She squinted at the light and went to scream when she felt a hand over her mouth. She looked at the faces and was shocked to see Jess, Aria, Char and Bella all smirking down at her. She felt a flood of relief "very funny guys" she laughed when the hand was taken of her mouth.

Jess laughed and raised an eyebrow "oh babe, how clueless she is" the others followed in her laughter. Lauren grew more confused by the minute. "So the thing is, we have actually met before hun, and you actually stole my fucking boyfriend" She snarled. Lauren frowned, utterly confused. What was she talking about? Was she talking about Jake "Dont look so confused bitch, you know you stole Jake from me" She shook her head "What? No I didn't, he was definatly single when we started dating.." Jess laughed "funny, anyway whats done is done, you can have him if you still want... that is if you've not turned gay by the time we're done with you" She smirked and nodded to the other three girls. Lauren was terrified now. Aria and Char grabbed her arms holding them to her side and Jess and Bella took her legs spreading them wide "Shall we see what he dumped me for the girls?" Jess smirked and she pointed her flashlight down towards laurens pussy. Lauren struggled "please dont" she said terrified "Oh baby doll, thats what I said to jake when he dumped me" She said smirking...
Old 08-24-2016, 02:01 PM   #3
xxWinter

Lauren shivered as Jess' hand grazed over her pantie covered pussy, as per usual she was just sleeping in her lingerie. Jess smirked as she took out some scissors and put the flashlight in her mouth still shining it on laurens pussy. Jess took the scissors and cut one side of her panties causing the panties to expose her pussy. Lauren whimpered as she felt the cold air on her now exposed cunt. Aria smirked "damn the slut is enjoying this, I can see her glistening from here" The girls laughed as Lauren's face burned red. As much as she hated this she had to admit that her body was wildly enjoying it.

Jess brushed her fingers over her pussy lightly causing her to squirm. Char laughed "Ever tasted pussy before bitch?" Jess smirked. Lauren shook her head quickly "please not that..." Jess shoved a finger into laurens soaking pussy causing her to gasp. She wriggled it around as Bella cut off Laurens panties and shoved the soaking panties into her mouth. Lauren could taste herself on the panties and she moaned into the panties as Jess kept wriggling her finger hitting her g spot.

Jess leaned down and kissed laurens cheek before taking out the panties and shoving her soaking finger into Laurens open mouth. Lauren gagged and wriggled around but was being held down "Taste good little slut?" Jess whispered. She laughed and nodded to Char who proceeded to take off her shorts and panties as Aria took out her phone and took a few pictures of Lauren, including close ups of her pussy. Jess used her fingers to spread open her pussy for one of the pictures. Lauren kept moving and moaning in protest. "Now unless you want these pictures on the internet you better behave you slut" Jess snarled. Char moved closer "Now you've tasted your own pussy I think its time you tasted someone else's" She smirked....
Old 08-24-2016, 02:17 PM   #4
Joker50
Distinguished Member

good so far, looking forward to more.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 05:12 PM   #5
littledareboy

Looking forward to more
littledareboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 10:50 PM   #6
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Nice writing girl, and what a nice dirty mind you have.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 02:01 AM   #7
xxWinter

Lauren struggled as Char got up and hovered over her, one leg either side of the bed. Jess smirked and took the scissors cutting lauren's bra off. Once again Aria took a picture of the now fully naked restrained girl on the bed. Jess shrugged "well look at that girls... looks like he downsized in this department" they all laughed. "Please if you just let me go now I won't tell Jake or anyone what happened" Lauren begged. "But where would be the fun in that" Char smirked as she looked at Jess for approval to sit down. "Now, you better lick her pussy well, you slut or these pictures will be sent to every single family member" She snarled. Lauren sighed... she would have to comply, otherwise untold humiliation, not to mention they would be on the internet for future employers to see... She made a quick decision. She would comply and endure it.. for the sake of her dignity and future. Char got the nod from Jess and laughed as the lowered herself down onto Laurens face. She hovered just above it just out of Laurens reach, unless she strained her neck to get to the pussy.

"reach for it you dirty whore" Char smirked. lauren stuck out her tongue and strained her neck upwards towards Char's pussy. She could feel her tongue grazing against Chars pussy as she tried to flick her tongue along the slit. "You're going to have to do better than that bitch" Lauren reached up with all her might and got a little further into her pussy. She could taste the slight saltiness now. She closed her eyes and flicked her tongue, hoping it would be good enough. Then, without warning, Char went all the way down and full on sat on Lauren's face. Lauren moaned from underneath her as the girls all laughed, thoroughly enjoying this. Char moved her pussy around wiping her juices all over Lauren's face "Now lick, you cunt" She snarled. Lauren opened her mouth and started licking up her slit until she got to the clit. She used her experience of what it felt like when Jake went down on her, hoping that Char liked the same thing. She felt for her clit with her tongue and flicked her tongue against it. Char's juices soaking her face now. She then moved her tongue down to her hole and went inside it. She had never tasted pussy before and to be honest, she didn't think it was that bad.

As she was licking Char's pussy she felt some fingers on her own pussy and tugging at her nipples. The hands were pulling and pinching and it was starting to hurt a little bit. She moaned and they laughed. "Now time for the real punishment bitch" She smirked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glad you guys are liking it! What would you like to see the girls do to her next? Let me know
The following 2 users say Thank You to xxWinter for this post:
Old 08-25-2016, 09:17 AM   #8
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

very good story, I love revenge humiliation
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 02:47 PM   #9
xxWinter

Jess pulled out some rope and handcuffs and handed some to the other girls signalling for them to tie Lauren up. "You resist us in any way and the pictures go out" Jess warned. Lauren whimpered and didn't dare resist, she lay there as they tied her up, spread eagle-ing her to the bed. The smirk and laugh as Aria takes a couple more photos. "So now for the real punishment bitch" Char smirks. Lauren whimpers as she feels a sharp smack to her pussy. "First you take my boyfriend" She snarls. Another sharp smack and lauren moans quietly. "And then you come in here 'claiming' to not know me?" Another sharp smack. "Please, I swear I didn't know you two used to date" Lauren pleads. "Like I'm supposed to believe that?" Jess laughs.

Char brings in a box with what sounds like multiple things inside. They all smirk and go over to the box. Bella leans in and gets some toothpaste, Char gets a vibrator and Jess gets out some ice. They all come back over and jess hands Aria and Char a piece of ice each and they smirk as they begin to circle it around Lauren's nipples, the ice slowly melting, leaving a trail of water, hardening her nipples. lauren moans and wriggles around. "shall we see how many pieces you can fit in your slutty pussy?" She smirks. She takes a piece of ice and traces it up laurens inner thigh towards her pussy as she suddenly presses it to her clit holding it there. Lauren moans at the cold and moves around which gains giggles from the girls.

She shoves the ice into Lauren's pussy before getting another two and putting them in. "Only three?" Jess smirks "we will have to change that" She nods at Bella as she gets the toothpaste and smears in on her nipples, causing a groan from Lauren. Char comes over and sets up the vibrator and ties it to Laurens leg so it is touching her pussy no matter how lauren moves.
Jess smirks "well I'm tired now. We'll be back later little slut, have fun whilst we're gone" she winks and smirks. Char turns the vibrator onto the highest setting before they all leave, leaving lauren there, her nipples burning from the toothpaste and her pussy buzzing away from the vibrator. She moans loudly and tries to move to stop the vibrations but the simply cant. She closes her eyes as she feels an orgasm building up... They left her there and there was one thing she knew for sure... These next few hours, she would not be getting any sleep at all...
The following user says Thank You to xxWinter for this post:
Old 08-27-2016, 06:39 PM   #10
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

great story nothing more erotic than naked lesbian revenge
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 06:55 PM   #11
Aron

Default A Master reading a story from his slave...

so here I am reading some of my slaves old posts, getting to know her, and just see what kind of kinky naughty stuff she has posted and I decided to go to the beginning....boy was I surprised to say the least when I started reading this.

This is so fucking hot and makes me extremely proud and turned on by the fact my slave wrote this. For those who haven't read it yet I recommend you do .

So here is the funny part... my slave is eating dinner while I found this post and when she returned from dinner I said, "hey slave, I was reading this article while you were gone." She looked at me with a curious look. "Yeah it's this article on this website and the story is called a roommates revenge." Her face turned bright red as I laughed and smiled.

She's an amazing person and I'm learning new things about her everyday.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
lesbian, revenge, roommates, sexual, slave