Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-06-2016, 05:28 PM   #16
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I've done something similar where I've stripped naked and left my clothes somewhere and then traveled a distance away and came back for them, but I never did anything that risky, my clothes were hidden but accessible for me

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 01:50 AM   #17
sklavealex

I like your version, but I would do it with an backpack and a lock.

Hide the key to your lock somewhere. Walk away. Don't forget the location .
Put all your clothes into the backpack, car key also and lock the backpack with your lock. Now you must go "nude" to your key to unlock your backpack.

I don't like the idea to leave the car key in the near of the car and all of my valuables.

kik:
pierced_guy

snapchat:
Streetsocial

Like:
CBT, bondage, medium pain, humiliation, pet play, collars, hidden public, tease and denial, forced orgasams, orgasm control, selfbondage
Ok:
bladder control, ass play, body writing, semi public
Limits:
Shit, piss, vomit, blood play, needles, animals, diapers, age play, nothing that leaves visible marks and illegal activities
sklavealex is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sklavealex for this post:
Old 01-11-2016, 12:23 PM   #18
itzlinc25

If anyone gets nervous, don't. Have fun, live it up, experience everything there is in life. You don't wanna be 80 and thinking back about missing out. Worst case scenario you come across people or cops, just say it was a bet and you lost.

I went to a beach one time. Very secluded beach next to a park that was kept closed for the majority of the day (still have no idea why). Kept coming back for a week to test the volume of people (not many, if at all). So I got the courage, left my clothes in the car, took only a beach towel (sand was really hot) as well as car keys and went to go lay out. About an hour in, all is great but I get the biggest erection. I wonder off into the park behind the beach - it's a very wooded area. I left my towel and car keys behind. In the park, there's no trail, just branches. They are somewhat sharp but walkable. Also, lots of ants crawling around and biting my feet. Feels good. By this point my cock is throbbing. I squat down and rub off a quick one. I explode everywhere. Walk back to my towel just as a couple walks within view. I grab my towel, jump in the car, and drive away.

Such a rush.

athletic, tall, funny, freaky. i play on skype or kik. message for info

Kinks - bdsm, humiliation, sph, cbt, exhibitionism, tease and denial, edging, body writing, foodplay, watersports, toys, bunch others

Limits - permanent damage, illegal, scat
itzlinc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 03:09 PM   #19
rhl
getDare Succubus

Doing this nacked could get yourself in trouble, but if i wore pretty ruffled underwear or a girls bikini could be fun.
I might however modify it with all the clothing locked about 50 yards away from the key, this would make a 100 yard walk that requires crossing a walking path nakid twice. Still illegal but more controllable.
BTW last night i walked from the car to the mall entrance door with my ass cheeks fully exposed, with both the backs of the panties and pants pulled down.

Last edited by rhl; 02-02-2016 at 10:17 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 07:59 AM   #20
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

I've done two variations. On the first I hide all my clothes behind a bush and set off on a long circular walk - 2 to 3 hours and no possibility of shortening it. I have no clothes till I complete the walk. The second is to drive to the woods in old clothes, destroy them by cutting them up and then go on my walk and drive home, inevitably naked. The first time I did that a neighbour was waiting for me. She came up to ask a question as I got out of my car.
Ollygrumps is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ollygrumps for this post:
Old 07-04-2017, 08:02 AM   #21
DareFiend
getDare Addict

For me this is such a hot dare! I get really turned on by the idea, but I've never done it. With warm weather here again, I'm getting eager to do it. It would help if I had a specific place already in mind where I could do it. :P

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 10:45 AM   #22
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
Let me share with you the scenario that I practice.

Dressed only in t-shirt and shorts and wearing running shoes I drive to my favourite woods and take along some nylon cable ties or zip-ties as the Americans call them and some wire cutting pliers or toe-nail clippers.

First I drive to the north end of the woods and I hide the cutters or clippers in a tube behind a tree that I can recognize again, then drive to the south side of the woods where there is a car-park.

There I park up and leave the car-keys on the ground behind one of the tyres. I then walk into the woods to a favourite spot, take off my t-shirt and shorts, leaving me naked.

I then pass the cable tie through the clothing, threading the cable-tie up and pulling tight locking the clothes together so I can't put them on again without cutting the nylon tie.

I then walk all the way through the woods to the spot where I hid the cutters and all the way back to retrieve my clothes and dressed again I go back to the car and head for home.

The idea is not to get caught and it gives a massive buzz through self-forced nudity in the open air and the thought that other people could spot you. Very exhilarating!

You can vary the places to suit yourself and your topographical area. You can use the car or you can even extend it by putting the cutters in a metal box or boxes that locks and hide the key or keys somewhere else in the woods.

There are endless variations that could make it last all day. I haven't tried all the scenarios yet myself, but a word of warning. There's not only the chance of getting caught, it's also very addictive..... roll on the warmer weather. I'm freezing!
I sadly cannot do this anymore because I suffered heart failure and can only walk about 10 yards . So really I relly on a mobility scooter and my wife driving me around .
I used to walk for miles out in the countryside and our local parks beaches etc and yes got seen many times .I never took clothes with me as I would be tempted to cover up .
I loved doing it though and was always a total rush.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 12:53 AM   #23
rhl
getDare Succubus

Here is the one i did.
My public humiliation challenge

Used an ice lock to lock a key to a tree, walked down the path and around the corner.
Put a chain through my clothing and locked them to the bench im sitting on, making sure the chain is visable.
Now used a much smaller ice lock to lock my arms behind my back.

The predicament
Im locked to the bench until the small ice lock melts
I don't know when the key will be released, from the much larger ice lock
Do i stay here locked up and exposed to all who walk by?
Or do i get out of my clothing to retrieve the key, what do i do if the key hasn't released? Ill be down the path with my clothing out of sight still tied to a bench.

My clothing a ten inch skirt, stuffed sports bra, and very thin girly top.
Had any type of fasteners. The chain went down my back, through the bra and out between my legs. It was an orange covered chain that was easily visable.
And my panties where some very cut ones with a cat face on the rear
Old 07-06-2017, 08:55 PM   #24
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I have done quite a few variations of these kinds of dares. I think my "Top Two" craziest were:

1) I locked my car up outside of an office building at night. Walked about a mile down the road to one of those donation boxes, stripped down, and "donated" all of my clothes. I had to walk back to my car, then drive home naked.

2) I spent about an hour wandering an industrial office complex, and placed several keys around the area, taping them to the backs of stop signs, hiding them at the bottom of lamp posts or on top of lintels, etc. I came back later that night in a pair of shorts and a tank, locked my clothes and car keys in a tool box, and secured the box to a tree near where I parked. I then chained myself so that my wrists were together and behind my back, locked to a waist chain. I had to go fetch the keys in a fairly specific order to gradually release myself and get the final key to unlock the tool box with my clothes. I spent probably two hours criss-crossing the area, was seen several times, and was exhausted by the time I was done. Had a great time doing it, though.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Scrap for this post:
Old 08-17-2017, 10:42 AM   #25
Ayaka

Default In response

Eh, not a huge fan of public nudity. I'm weary of it but it sounds like a sexy dare nonetheless.
Ayaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 06:49 PM   #26
TimDawg

I’ve done a couple of variations of this dare.

Several times when I lived close to a heavily wooded state park, I would leave the car unlocked, then go into the woods and find a place to leave the keys. Then I would go back to the car, strip naked, put my clothes in the car and lock it. Then I have to walk to the keys and back to get my clothes. Sometimes I would masturbate in the woods before walking back. So much fun!

One time, I locked the doors and went outside naked after dark (but there is a street light). Then I had to go around the house to get the spare key.
TimDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 06:13 AM   #27
babydare

Actually, a wonderful version in general is to hide a key somewhere, then walk somewhere else. Use a chain through all your clothing and lock the chain (and with it your clothes) to an immovable object (like a tree).

Then you have to get naked and leave your clothes behind to go and get the key which you hid before!

Love the suggestion from above to combine it with ice locks!

love: nudity
like: night public, semi-public, flashing, humiliation, anal, self-bondage, (hidden) cross dressing
dislike: pee, cam, long dares
limit: permanent, time-wasting dares, poo, public, face on cam, family & friends, illegal

So far, 40 People saw me naked walking in the forest.
babydare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk