Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-22-2014, 11:32 AM   #1
Lonnie

Talking Self Forced Nudity

Let me share with you the scenario that I practice.

Dressed only in t-shirt and shorts and wearing running shoes I drive to my favourite woods and take along some nylon cable ties or zip-ties as the Americans call them and some wire cutting pliers or toe-nail clippers.

First I drive to the north end of the woods and I hide the cutters or clippers in a tube behind a tree that I can recognize again, then drive to the south side of the woods where there is a car-park.

There I park up and leave the car-keys on the ground behind one of the tyres. I then walk into the woods to a favourite spot, take off my t-shirt and shorts, leaving me naked.

I then pass the cable tie through the clothing, threading the cable-tie up and pulling tight locking the clothes together so I can't put them on again without cutting the nylon tie.

I then walk all the way through the woods to the spot where I hid the cutters and all the way back to retrieve my clothes and dressed again I go back to the car and head for home.

The idea is not to get caught and it gives a massive buzz through self-forced nudity in the open air and the thought that other people could spot you. Very exhilarating!

You can vary the places to suit yourself and your topographical area. You can use the car or you can even extend it by putting the cutters in a metal box or boxes that locks and hide the key or keys somewhere else in the woods.

There are endless variations that could make it last all day. I haven't tried all the scenarios yet myself, but a word of warning. There's not only the chance of getting caught, it's also very addictive..... roll on the warmer weather. I'm freezing!
Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 13 users say Thank You to Lonnie for this post:
Old 12-22-2014, 12:12 PM   #2
toastywarm

I'll be honest. I probably wouldn't do it. I'm pretty shy about things like this. But (and this is why I'm writing) I will definitely fantisize about this! The idea is wonderful. I can imagine me not being able to find the key or perhaps someone watching me hide and then stealing it and following me.

This is so hot. Thanks for the fantasy!

kisses,

tw

I am 32, female & straight

Turn ons:
Humiliation; teasing & being teased

Punish me with:
  • Corner time
  • Mouth soaping
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Pee (except public)
  • Some poop (won't eat it)
  • Capsaicin cream - on butt only-no genitals no anus
  • Orgasm control -edging does nothing for me
  • Writing lines
  • Forced exercise

Limits:
I'll tell you if I can't do it
toastywarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 01:18 PM   #3
Lonnie

I once hid the cutters in a gully but when I arrived naked at the gully to retrieve the cutters I just couldn't find them. I panicked like mad, until I realised it was the wrong gully.

Also, I almost got caught once by an elderly couple with a dog. I lay down an embankment full of ferns, peering over, watching them, until eventually they left. They seemed to have found something or were hiding something.

My guess is that they were 'Geocachers.' They're treasure-hunters who are using GPS to navigate to the treasure. I was more worried about the dog but it was nearly as old as them and didn't seem to have the nose to sniff me out. It put me off for a while but the urge was too strong to stop for long.

This summer I might try an all-nighter with a torch if I get the courage.

Last edited by Lonnie; 12-22-2014 at 01:40 PM.
Old 12-22-2014, 01:44 PM   #4
shecret

It is a good game for crossdressers - wearing lingerie. If you don't want to do anything illegal, you can wear enough clothes to be legal, but still humiliated if discovered. I have done this once using a chain to lock T-shirt and jeans to a tree, leaving me to my fate in bra and thong ;-)

I like: pain, being helpless, obeying other people, feminisation, crossdressing, butt plugs, clothing control

I'd love a crossdressing request.

Curious about: Having Rules in my life, consensual blackmail, pee, public.

Hard limits: scat, friends/family, pictures with face visible, illegal, involving innocent people, permanent marks, ice play, tatoos, blood, diapers, and social suicide.
shecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 01:51 PM   #5
PuppyslaveT19

Would love to do this soon!

: Ass play, pain, food play, puppy/kitty play, nipple play, edging, ballbusting, CBT, exhibitionism

: Pee drinking, poop tasting/smearing, X-Dressing, anything not mentioned above or below

: Illegal, family

Seeking Dom. Male or Female
I LOVE pain, CBT, ballbusting, and painful masturbation!!!
PM me if interested
PM me number and I will edge that many times
PM me "yum" and I will eat it next time I cum
PuppyslaveT19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 01:59 PM   #6
Jaberwocky

A piece of chain from a hardware store and one or more locks works as well. You can even use multiple locks to lock the chain to the tree, forcing you to collect multiple keys from different places. You could even create a good exercise trip
Jaberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 11:13 PM   #7
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

I really need to try this. I love being naked in varying locations and this would make it interesting, very interesting.
Thanks
SkyGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 05:05 AM   #8
Lonnie

There are lots of variations you can work into this scenario. I use nylon ties because they are cheap and easy to transport.

Chains are also very good for prolonging your nudity. A longer chain can overlap by five or six links so five or six padlocks need five or six keys to find.

Also, you don't have to be naked, as 'shecret' pointed out, to get a buzz out of this situation.
Old 12-25-2014, 01:20 AM   #9
Literally
getDare Sweetheart

I really like the zip tie idea! It's way simple and all you have to do is hide a pocket knife or something similar. Past ideas involved dealing with car stuff, or padlocks, things much more cumbersome and clunky.

I will 100% do this idea this weekend and report back. I will probably only strip down to my boxers to avoid illegal situations.
Literally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 01:06 AM   #10
Lonnie

A word of warning - while these nylon ties are great for trapping your clothing with, they can be extremely dangerous used on any parts of the body.

The reason is that once on the body and pulled in they can't be pulled out again. This could cut off the blood circulation, leading to blood clots and even stokes, or worse.
Old 12-29-2015, 03:29 AM   #11
orlando007007
getDare Devil

New challenge leave you zipped clothes up in a tree zipped to the tree so you have to clime would get it after you got the cutting imliment and gon back this would be good to do as a race with some one first person to the cutting item dicideds the fate of the other

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 10:52 PM   #12
commited_boy

I've done something similar to this.

I entered the park at my end and stripped off, hiding my clothes on a recognisable tree. I then walked across the park, entirely naked, to the childrens playground area (don't worry everyone, this was at night, no kiddies about!).

My dare buddy at the time (I miss her! ) knew the park a little bit too and so knew when I sent her the photos that I really was doing the dare. Good times!

Apart from that one time I did it and had to hide behind a tree for about 20 minutes when a group of teenagers came to the park and trapped me in my hiding place as there wasn't a hidden route out. I had to just stay hiding there till they left!

26/M/Sub looking for a Mistress. If interested, see my advert:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=245427
commited_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 08:58 AM   #13
BastiS

Awesome idea... I have been running around naked in the woods a lot. Sometime up to more than an hour. The Zip-Tie idea will add some extra thrill.
But I'll have to wait for some warmer weather... the snow outside makes locking ones clothes away appear a little dangerous.

KIK/PM dares

41yo/male, bi, switch, Germany

likes (will do): hidden public, semi-public, outdoors, edging, masturbation, oral
pushing (curious, will try): pee, bondage, public, cum eating, cock sucking, pics/video (face pics)
dislike (not sure): bladder control, humiliation, pain, anal, cross-dressing
limits (wont't do): blackmail, real name, extreme pain, scat, blood, family/friends, illegal, permanent, CBT
BastiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 01:02 PM   #14
playfulguy

I love this idea. I love walking naked outside and have often thought of doing something like this. Can't wait till it warms up!

PG
playfulguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 01:13 PM   #15
Thornwalker

I've done a variation of this before. If you have two sets of car keys, put one set in a remote location then drive your car to another location. Strip and lock your clothes and keys in the car. Let the fun begin.
Thornwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thornwalker for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk