Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What did you think about this story
Excellent 28 40.58%
Great 11 15.94%
Ok 9 13.04%
Terrible 3 4.35%
Good but could have gone on longer 18 26.09%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2014, 04:19 AM   #16
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

Gemma was woken by a knock on her bedroom door.

“Gemma?” It was James. “Are you in there?”

“Go away,” she said, loud enough to be heard by James but not loud enough for Tiff and Jess to hear.

“Are you decent?” James asked.

“Yes,” Gemma said, “Which is more than I can say for you.”

“Can I come in?” he asked.

“If you want your cock chopped off, be my guest.”

“I’ll risk it.” James opened the door and popped his head round.

Gemma sat up on the bed, she still had her dress on. She looked at the time on her phone. It was only four-twenty in the morning.

“Are you okay?” James said. He held up a condom. “Remember this?”

“Go away?” Gemma was half-crying and half-laughing.

James went over and sat on the bed.

“Where are Becca and Amelia?” Gemma asked.

“Downstairs,” James said, “On the sofa bed.”

“Have you had them?” Gemma wanted to know.

“If you mean have I had intercourse with them,” James said, “Then no, I’m saving that for you.”

Gemma bit her lip.

James reached across to unbutton her dress. “The buttons are still skewed,” he said.

When the dress was undone, James opened it up.

Gemma was still in her panties but her breasts were on show.

James kissed each breast in turn, lingering on the nipples. “I want you,” he said, “I need you. Right now. If you’ll have me.”

Gemma lifted herself off the bed slightly to pull her panties down over her thighs. “I want you, James. Badly.”

James took off his boxers. He was erect again.

Gemma watched as he tore open the foil and took out the condom. He squeezed the teat end and slowly rolled the condom down over his shaft.

“Will you be gentle?” Gemma asked.

“Yes,” he said.

“Promise me.”

“I promise,” James assured her. “It’s going to be perfectly safe, and if you want me to stop, I will.”

Gemma took off her panties and dress and lay on the bed, completely naked.

James climbed onto the bed and knelt in front of Gemma. “Open your legs,” he said.

Gemma had her legs together. “Sorry,” she said, spreading them slightly. “I’ve never done this before.”

“I know,” James said. He lowered his head to her untrimmed cunt and licked her slit.

“Will it hurt?” Gemma asked him.

“It might do,” James said, “But in a good way.” He licked her slit again. “I’ll try to prepare you first.”

Gemma didn’t ask what he meant. She trusted him.

James gently parted her outer labia and pushed his tongue inside her. He probed her inside for a few moments, tasting the walls of her virgin cavity. His tongue hit the spot he was searching for.

Gemma felt a surge of something run through her as James used his tongue to stimulate her.

He removed his tongue and replaced it with his fingers. He thrust first one finger, then two and finally three fingers inside her, loosening her up a bit in anticipation of receiving his shaft.

“Are you ready?” James said.

Gemma nodded. “Yes, please.”

James positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance to her crevice and pushed it in, slowly, until it was a quarter of the way in. He pushed it further, a bit at a time, until it was in completely. He pulled out until just the tip remained in and then he thrust it in again. He repeated this several times.

Gemma felt something happen inside her. She didn’t know what it was but it felt good.

James withdrew his condom-covered cock and Gemma saw the milky fluid in the tip of it.

“Is that it?” she asked him.

“I’m afraid so,” James said, “Not as earth-shattering as they make it out to be, is it?”

James rolled the used condom off his cock and dropped it in the waste bin beside the bed.

Gemma smiled. “Maybe next time.”

James lay on top of her and kissed her.

The sensation of his naked skin against hers felt really good. She put her arms round him. “Promise me you won’t want anyone else, James.”

“I promise,” James promised.

The light was switched on and, when Gemma and James looked up, Rebecca was in the doorway with her phone. She snapped several pictures of the naked couple.

“What...?” was all Gemma could spout out.

“Well, well,” Rebecca said, “Young love. In the case of Gemma, though, a bit too young.”

“What...?” Gemma repeated.

“Looks like I have the upper hand now,” Rebecca said, “If you don’t do as I say, I’ll show these pictures to your parents, Gem.”

“No...” was all Gemma could say.

Rebecca walked into the room. She was now fully dressed. “And, you, James,” she added, “I might show them to the police and have you arrested for having sex with an underage girl.”

She pocketed her phone. “One thing’s certain. If Gemma’s father sees these pictures, you can say goodbye to your penis.”

Gemma knew it was true. Her father was very protective of her.

Rebecca saw the used condom in the bin. She fished it out. “Proof of your indiscretion,” she said, as she wrapped it up in some tissues from her pocket.

“What do you want us to do?” James asked her.

Rebecca just smiled. “I hadn’t thought that far ahead,” she said, “Let’s discuss it.”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 04:40 PM   #17
chocolatedispenser

Oh yay this is getting really good now! keep going!
chocolatedispenser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 06:59 AM   #18
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 9

Chapter 9

“It’s only five in the morning,” Gemma said.

Gemma and James were now fully dressed and sitting on the sofa in the lounge.

Rebecca, also dressed, was standing in front of them. “It’ll be fun,” she said, “Just wait till Meels gets back.”

Rebecca had given Amelia the phone and the used condom to hide as security.

“What now?” Gemma said with a tear in her eye.

“You’ve been naughty, haven’t you?” Rebecca smiled. “You’ve got to be punished.”

“What do you mean, punished?” James asked. He reached out for Gemma’s hand and touched it.

“Don’t hold hands,” Rebecca said, “From now on, neither of you touch the other one unless either I or Amelia give you permission to do so.”

“Don’t be ridiculous,” James said. He retracted his hand, obviously not wanting to entice Rebecca any further.

“You also do not touch yourself, if you know what I mean, unless you get specific permission to do so.” Rebecca smiled again. Her face showed that she was enjoying this.

They heard the front door shut and Amelia walked into the lounge. “All done, Bex. Everything safely hidden.”

“Okey-cokey,” Rebecca said, “So we’ll play truth or dare but with a difference.”

“It’s five in the morning,” Gemma complained.

“Even better,” Rebecca said, “We’ve got several hours yet.”

“What about Tiff and Jess?” Gemma hadn’t been allowed to look in on her sisters. She was very protective of them and would defend them with her life if she had to.

“If they wake up, you can give them something to do,” Rebecca said. “Right, James, truth or dare?”

“Hang on,” Gemma said, “What do you mean truth or dare with a difference?”

“Oh,” Rebecca said, “We play truth or dare but it’s me and Meels truthing and daring you two.”

“Don’t we get a chance to dare you?” James asked.

“That would just be normal truth or dare wouldn’t it?” Rebecca pointed out. “Meels, get me my box of tricks.”

Amelia picked up the carrier bag with Rebecca’s box in it and gave it to her.

Rebecca took a shoe box out of the bag and opened it. “What have we got in here?” she said slyly, “Let’s see.”

She took out a pack of cards. “Maybe we’ll use these, maybe not.” She shuffled them. “We’ll use these for the forfeits.”

She put the cards on the table and took something else from the box.

“Oh, look what we’ve got here,” she said with a smile, “A vibrator.”

She put the vibrator with the cards.

“Wow,” she said, taking something else from the box. “Furry handcuffs.” She was holding a pair of handcuffs with pink furry stuff over the cuffs.

They were placed on the table.

“Another pair,” she said, taking a second pair of furry handcuffs from the box and placing them on the table.

“And the keys,” she said, putting the key on the table.

She took out several dice, some other smaller items which didn’t seem relevant to anything, such as elastic bands and alligator clips. They too went on the table.

“Finally but not lastly,” she said, “A blindfold.”

She put the blindfold on the table.

She placed the box on the table. “Shall we begin?” she said.

Gemma could see that a few small items still remained in the box. She recognised a few condoms but she couldn’t tell what the other items were. A blue and white tube with the letters KY on it was partially visible. Gemma had no idea what KY stood for.

There was silence in the room.

“Okay, truth or dare,” Rebecca finally said, “The only rule is that after a truth you must choose a dare.” She smiled. “James, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” James said.

“Did you enjoy taking Gemma’s virginity?” Rebecca asked.

James didn’t answer.

“Meels, go and send those pictures to Gemma’s dad’s phone.”

“No!” Gemma said, standing up from the sofa.

“Sit!” Rebecca shouted.

“James, answer it,” Gemma pleaded. “Please!”

“Okay,” James said, looking at Gemma, “Yes, I enjoyed every second of it.”

“Gemma,” Rebecca said, “Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Gemma said.

“When was your last period?” Rebecca spouted out.

“Er...” Gemma looked genuinely embarrassed with the question. “Just over a week ago.”

“James, truth or dare?” Rebecca said, before adding, “It has to be a dare.”

“Dare,” James said, looking at the items on the table.

“I dare you to let Amelia suck your cock but, just before you come, put your cock in Gemma’s mouth so that she swallows it.”

James stood up and took off his trousers and boxers. He sat down again.

Amelia knelt in front of him and took his cock in her hand. Before putting it in her mouth, she stroked it with her fingers to get it hard.

Gemma was watching. “It didn’t take you long to get aroused by her, did it?” Gemma started to cry again.

Amelia opened her mouth and closed her lips around James’ erection. She bobbed her mouth in and out, taking his full length, sucking on the cock as she did so.

Instinctively, James went to grip Amelia’s head but Rebecca stopped him.

“Amelia doesn’t swallow. At least not this time,” Rebecca said. “Let her know when you’re about to come.”

James gripped the armrest of the sofa as he felt his climax rapidly approaching.

Rebecca gestured for Gemma to kneel beside Amelia. “As soon as Amelia lets go of the cock, you put it in your mouth. Understand?”

Gemma nodded and knelt beside Amelia.

“I’m about...to...” James couldn’t get the words out.

Amelia withdrew from the cock and moved to the side to allow Gemma in.

Gemma put the erect cock in her mouth and, as soon as her lips touched it, it erupted.

James stretched out his legs so that they were rigid as his spasm kicked in.

“Swallow every drop,” Rebecca ordered Gemma.

As soon as she’d consumed the semen, Gemma removed the cock from her mouth. The expression on her face told Rebecca that she’d done the job but didn’t enjoy it.

“An acquired taste, isn’t it?” Rebecca said. “You’ll get used to it but... spoiler alert... the next portion of man juice may not be James’s.”

“What do you mean?” Gemma stood up and sat down on the sofa again. “James is the only...”

Rebecca interrupted her but spoke to Amelia. “Did you make that call while you were out, Meels?”

“Yes,” Amelia said, “They’ll be over as soon as they can.”

Gemma and James had no idea what Amelia meant.

“You have the next go, Meels,” Rebecca said, “You deserve a go for that.”

“Gemma, truth or dare?” Amelia asked. “It has to be dare.”

“Dare,” Gemma said.

Amelia looked at her sister. “Can I use one of your items?”

“Go ahead,” Rebecca said.

Amelia looked through the items, moving them around a bit, as if deciding which one to choose.

“Take your time,” Rebecca said, “Just make it a good one.”

“What did you mean, they’ll be round as soon as they can?” James asked. “Who?”

“You’ll find out,” Rebecca said, “Very soon.”

To be continued...
Old 12-05-2014, 01:22 AM   #19
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Two great chapters, I love this new direction, didn't see that coming. That's why your stories are a joy to read.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 02:22 AM   #20
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Moral of the story

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
Two great chapters, I love this new direction, didn't see that coming. That's why your stories are a joy to read.
The moral is: However boring it gets, stick with it and you'll be rewarded
Old 12-06-2014, 02:24 AM   #21
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

Amelia finally decided on a prop to use from the selection on the table. She picked up two of the alligator clips. They were the small type not the big ones, but they still looked sharp.

“Okay,” Amelia said, “Gemma, stand up.”

Gemma stood up almost automatically.

“Gemma,” Amelia continued, “I dare you to let me attach these clips to part of your body.”

“My fingers,” Gemma said, holding a hand out.

Amelia shook her head. “Oh, no, that would be too easy.”

Gemma lowered her hand again.

“Your nipples,” Amelia said.

“No,” Gemma said, “It’ll hurt. They look sharp.”

“That’s the whole point of alligator clips,” Amelia said, “They wouldn’t be much use if they weren’t. They have to grip... and grip tightly.” She emphasised the last word.

“Unbutton your dress,” Rebecca ordered. “If you don’t I’ll rip it off you.”

Gemma unbuttoned her dress slowly, from the top down. When it was undone, she opened it up. She had her panties on but not her bra. It was still on the floor in the lounge from the night before.

“Beautiful little terminals, Gem,” Amelia said, holding out the two clips, “Which side first? Positive or negative?” She giggled.

Amelia attached one of the clips to one of Gemma’s nipples.

Gemma winced momentarily and then screamed out as the pain kicked in. Then her nipple went numb.

Amelia attached the other clip to the other nipple.

Gemma screamed again. Nipple numbness again.

“Now, leave them there for a few minutes,” Amelia said. “Sit down.”

Gemma sat down on the sofa.

“James,” Amelia said, “Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” he replied.

“When you were upstairs with Gemma, did you just fuck her or did you take her anally as well?” Amelia tapped her foot as if expecting an immediate reply.

“I just fucked her,” James said, “No anal.”

“So, Gem,” Rebecca said, “You’re still an anal virgin?”

Gemma didn’t reply. Her nipples were stinging and they were starting to go lightly red.

“You can unclip them now, Gem,” Amelia said, “Put them back on the table. We may need them again.”

Gemma unclipped the clips and put them on the table. Her nipples were red and looked sore; there were visible teeth marks from the clips.

“Yes, we may very well need them again,” Rebecca smiled, “They go well with labia’s too.”

“Gemma,” Amelia said, “Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Gemma said.

“What would you do if I told James to fuck me?” Amelia said, “Would you be jealous?”

“I don’t care,” Gemma said. She gave James a look that said she did care.

“That’s not the correct answer,” Amelia said, “You need a forfeit.”

“It is true,” Gemma said, “I don’t care.”

Amelia picked up the pack of cards and spread them out. “Pick a card,” she said, “Any card. If it’s a number card, you have to do a forfeit chosen by Rebecca. If it’s a picture card, you have a forfeit from me.”

Gemma took a card. She prayed for a picture card. Amelia could be nasty but Rebecca was downright evil.

She turned over the card. The four of diamonds. What would Rebecca tell her to do? she wondered, as she remembered the comment about alligator clips and labia.

“A number card,” Amelia said, as she saw the card’s face, “Your call, Bex.”

Rebecca raised her eyebrows. “Oh dear, Gem,” She said, “Your forfeit is to tell James to strip off, then take him outside into your back garden and handcuff him securely inside the shed you have out there.”

Gemma looked at James.

James didn’t need to be told. He stood up and started to strip.

“Stop!” Rebecca called.

James stopped what he was doing.

Rebecca slapped Gemma across the cheek. “You have to tell him to strip.”

Gemma bit her lip. “James, strip off.” She held back the tears, hoping to look brave.

James continued to strip until he was completely naked.

“Cool,” Rebecca said, “And it’ll be even colder out there.” She picked up the two pairs of handcuffs and gave them to Gemma.

Gemma took the cuffs and stood up from the sofa.

“Do your dress up,” Rebecca said.

Gemma buttoned up her dress, quicker than she unbuttoned it.

“Amelia will go with you, to make sure you do it right,” Rebecca said, “If you don’t, those pictures get posted to your father.”

Gemma, James and Amelia went out into the hallway, through the kitchen to the back door and out into the cold garden.

A small wooden shed was sited at the far end. They made their way towards it.

Once inside, Amelia pointed out a secure metal bracket supporting a shelf. “That looks firmly fixed,” she said, “Cuff one hand to that.”

Gemma attached one handcuff to James’ wrist and the other end of it to the bracket.

Amelia checked that it was secure and that it wouldn’t budge and then pointed out the bracket at the other end of the shelf. “Lock him to that one.”

Gemma secured James’ other wrist to the other bracket with the second pair of handcuffs and once again, Amelia checked its sturdiness.

“Perfect,” Amelia said. “Is there a lock on the door?”

Gemma took a padlock and key from another shelf and handed it to Amelia.

“Let’s go then,” Amelia said.

Amelia and Gemma walked out of the shed.

“What about me?” James called.

Amelia ignored him.

Gemma could hear James pulling at the cuffs but there was no way they’d budge. Her father had put up that shelf and his handiwork was designed to last.

Amelia closed the shed door, snapped the hasp into place and secured it with the padlock. She pulled at the padlock to check its robustness and then tried the door to ensure it was locked.

Gemma and Amelia went back indoors and into the lounge without another word.

What’s in store for me now? Gemma wondered nervously.

To be continued...
Old 12-06-2014, 06:01 PM   #22
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Always rewarding stories. I love your stories.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:02 AM   #23
NoTact

Definitely need the next chapter!!!!
NoTact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 04:51 AM   #24
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

By the time Amelia and Gemma had returned, James’ clothes had gone. Gemma knew better than to ask Rebecca what she had done with them.

“Sit down,” Rebecca said.

Gemma sat in the same place she had done before.

“Now that he’s out of the way,” Rebecca said, “We can have a girly game.”

“Don’t worry, though,” Amelia added, “You’ll have a couple of other guys to play with soon.”

“When are they coming?” Rebecca asked her sister.

“He said about eight o’clock,” Amelia replied.

Rebecca looked at the time. “We have about an hour,” she said. “Gemma, truth or dare?”

“Are we still playing?” Amelia wanted to know.

“Why not?” Rebecca asked.

“Can’t we just have fun now?” Amelia suggested, “I feel like doing something horrible to Gemma.”

“If you like,” Rebecca said, “What do you have in mind?”

“Can I go and get some more handcuffs?” Amelia said.

“You’ve got some?” Rebecca asked, in surprise.

“Yeah,” Amelia said, “Two pairs, like you.”

“Get them,” Rebecca said, “And get back as quick as you can. I have an idea.”

Amelia left the room and Gemma heard the front door open but not close. She knew that the sisters had keys to their own house, so Amelia wouldn’t disturb her parents or brother.

“Strip off, bitch,” Rebecca said, bringing Gemma back to reality.

Gemma stood up, unbuttoned her dress, slipped it off and then removed her panties. Once she was naked, she sat down again.

“Did I say you could sit down?” Rebecca said sharply.

Gemma stood up again.

“Spread your legs,” Rebecca ordered.

Gemma moved her left foot to the side, widening the gap between her legs.

Rebecca knelt down in front of Gemma and licked the outside of her labia. After a couple more licks, Rebecca looked up at Gemma. “Did you know I was bi?”

“Bi?” Gemma said, as if she didn’t know what Rebecca meant.

“I like boys and girls,” Rebecca explained. “I’ve often wondered what you’d be like.”

Gemma took a deep breath. “I’ll do anything,” she said, “Just don’t leave James outside.”

“Oh you’ll do anything,” Rebecca said, “Don’t worry about that.” She gave Gemma another lick. “Unless you want those pictures distributed.”

The front door closed and Amelia came back into the lounge. She had two more pairs of handcuffs. “Here they are,” she said, “What are you doing, Bex?”

“Just getting to know our slave a bit better,” Rebecca said, as she got to her feet. “Put the cuffs on the table.”

Amelia obeyed. “Can I lick her too?” she asked with a look in her eye.

“Later,” Rebecca said, “I want to do something else first.”

“Like what?” Amelia asked.

“Gemma?” It was Tiffany’s voice.

Gemma heard footsteps on the stairs, getting louder. “It’s Tiff,” she said, “Let me put my dress on.”

“No way,” Rebecca said, “It’s morning. Say you just got up.”

The lounge door opened and Tiffany walked in, wearing her pyjamas. “Gemma?” she said, “Can I...?”

“Hiya,” Rebecca said to Tiffany, “What are you doing up so early?”

“Why are you not wearing anything?” Tiffany said to Gemma.

“She just got up,” Rebecca said.

“Can I have my breakfast?” Tiffany said.

“Where’s Jess?” Gemma asked.

“Still asleep,” Tiffany said.

It was Saturday today, so there was no school. Gemma hoped that Jess would have a lie-in.

“What do you want for your breakfast?” Gemma asked.

“Honey nut loops,” Tiff said.

“Get it for her, Meels,” Rebecca said to her sister. “Me and Gem can keep Tiff company for a bit.”

Gemma looked suspiciously at Rebecca.

Rebecca sat on the sofa. “Sit on my lap, Tiff.”

Tiffany sat on Rebecca’s lap.

Gemma wanted to say no but didn’t want to incur Rebecca’s wrath. Gemma decided she would only intervene if Tiffany was in any danger.

“How old are you now, Tiff?” Rebecca said.

“Nearly eleven,” Tiffany said.

“So you’ll be going into big school soon, then.”

“Next September,” Tiffany said.

“Have you got a boyfriend?” Rebecca asked.

Gemma bit her lip; she was waiting for the right time to cut in.

“Nah,” Tiffany said, “Don’t like boys.”

“When you go into big school,” Rebecca said, “You have to like boys.”

“Bex?” Gemma said quietly, “Please!”

Rebecca ignored Gemma’s plea. “Tiff, do you know what boys and girls do together?”

That was it. “Stop now,” Gemma said. “Tiff, go back upstairs. I’ll bring your loops up to you.”

Tiffany climbed off Rebecca’s lap.

Just then, Amelia returned with a bowl of honey nut loops and milk.

“Take it upstairs, Tiff,” Gemma said, “And stay there with Jess until I tell you to come down.”

Amelia gave the bowl to Tiffany and the younger girl went out with it.

Gemma listened to the steps on the stairs. Once Tiffany was safely upstairs, Gemma turned to Rebecca. “Do anything you want with me,” she said, “But leave Tiff and Jess out of it!”

To be continued...
Old 12-08-2014, 08:53 AM   #25
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

I really like this story, it has potential to be your best story
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 11:27 AM   #26
chocolatedispenser

maybe but i'm still inlove with the dolls house. although this has made it to seond place already....
Old 12-09-2014, 01:28 AM   #27
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I'm in agreement with Peter1111 this could be your best story, I'm loving it.
Old 12-09-2014, 03:04 AM   #28
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

Rebecca slapped Gemma sharply across the face, so hard that she left a red mark on Gemma’s cheek. “Apologise, bitch.”

“Sorry,” Gemma said with a sniff, “But Tiff’s only ten. She’s too young for sexual stuff.” Her cheek stung.

“I did sexual stuff when I was ten,” Rebecca said.

“Yes but you’re a slag.” Gemma regretted it as soon as she said it.

“What?!” Rebecca said, “Did you just call me a fucking slag?”

“Sorry.” Gemma sniffed.

“You have to be punished now,” Rebecca said. “Sit on the sofa and spread your legs.”

Gemma sat on the sofa and spread her legs.

Rebecca took the alligator clips from the table and knelt down in front of Gemma. “It’s a shame to damage such beautiful labia,” she said, “But you need to be taught a lesson.”

Gemma bit her lip nervously thinking about what Rebecca would do.

Rebecca looked up at Amelia. “Meels, come down here.”

Amelia knelt beside Rebecca.

“Beautiful cunt, isn’t it?” Rebecca said.

“Gorgeous,” Amelia agreed.

“Take a good look at it, Meels, and then spread the lips for me.”

Amelia took a look at Gemma’s cunt and then used her fingers to part the outer labia.

While Amelia was holding the outer labia apart, Rebecca attached one clip to each of the inner lips.

Gemma screamed in pain as soon as the clips bit in.

Rebecca and Amelia stood up.

“Take them off,” Gemma screamed, “They’re cutting in.”

Rebecca saw a drop of blood appear at the entrance of Gemma’s cunt. “So they are,” she said, “Who knew they were that sharp.”

“Please,” Gemma screamed as she lowered her right hand down to her cunt.

“I wouldn’t pull it off, if I were you Gem,” Rebecca said, “The teeth will be gripping tightly. You’re more likely to rip your labia off...”

“And what would you do then?” Amelia added.

“Please take them off,” Gemma screamed.

“Promise you’ll never disobey me again?” Rebecca said.

“Yes, I promise.”

“Promise you’ll never pull rank on me again?” Rebecca said.

“I promise.”

“Promise you’ll never call me a slag again?”

“I promise.”

“Meels,” Rebecca said, “Unclip Gemma.”

Amelia crouched down on her haunches and carefully unclipped the alligator clips from Gemma’s inner labia. She got up again and put the clips on the table.

Gemma put her hand to her labia to massage her lips.

“You’ll be okay,” Rebecca said. “They’ll be sore for a while, but you’ll live.”

“And you’ll still be able to have children,” Amelia giggled.

Gemma felt a tear falling from her eye. She wiped it away with the back of her hand.

“What do we do now?” Amelia said.

“They should be here soon,” Rebecca said. “We don’t want them to ejaculate prematurely when they walk through the door. Gemma, put your dress on but no underwear.”

Gemma stood up, grabbed her dress and put it on, buttoning it up from top to bottom. She sat down again.

“Apologise to me,” Rebecca said to Gemma, “For overruling me when I was talking to Tiffany.”

“I’m sorry,” Gemma said.

“For what?” Rebecca pressed, “Sorry for what?”

Gemma swallowed. “I’m sorry for overruling you when you were talking to Tiffany.”

“Apology accepted,” Rebecca said, “This time. But you never, EVER, do that again. Understood?”

Gemma nodded.

“Understood?”

“Yes,” Gemma said, “Understood.”

“Good,” Rebecca said, “I’m glad we understand each other. Now, call Tiffany down here.”

Gemma remained sitting.

“It’s okay,” Rebecca said, “I won’t get her doing anything. I just want her down here.”

Gemma got up and went out to the bottom of the stairs. “Tiff?” she called, “Come down here.”

Tiffany soon appeared at the top of the stairs, still in her pyjamas, “Jess wants her breakfast too,” she said.

“Later,” Gemma said, “Come down here. Just you, not Jess.”

Tiffany made her way down the stairs and Gemma led her into the lounge.

“Hello again, Tiff,” Rebecca said, “Sit down.”

Tiffany sat on the sofa.

“Can I take Jess her breakfast?” Gemma asked.

“Meels,” Rebecca said, “Take it up to her.”

Amelia nodded and went out to the kitchen.

“Okay,” Rebecca said, “Sit next to your sister, Gem.”

Gemma sat beside Tiffany and held her hand. “It’s okay, Tiff, I’m here.”

“So, Tiffany,” Rebecca said, “I was asking you if you know what boys and girls do together.”

Gemma squeezed her sister’s hand.

“Do you know that, Tiff?” Rebecca said.

“No,” Tiffany said.

“That’s good,” Rebecca said, “It shows you’re a good girl. Not like your sister Gemma. She’s a bad girl.”

“She’s not,” Tiffany said.

“That’s where we disagree,” Rebecca said.

There was a knock on the front door.

“Meels, answer that.” Rebecca sat on the sofa beside Gemma.

Amelia went out to the front door.

Gemma heard her talking to someone but couldn’t make out what they were saying. It was definitely a masculine voice though.

The front door was closed and Amelia came back into the lounge, followed by two men who Gemma guessed to be in their twenties.

“Gemma,” Amelia said, “Meet Rick and Adam. Rick and Adam, meet Gemma and her little sister Tiffany.” She pointed to each girl as she said their name.

“Do you both like Gemma?” Rebecca asked the men.

“Yeah,” Adam said.

“You bet we do,” Rick said.

“Good,” Rebecca said. “She’s fourteen but, unfortunately, not a virgin.”

“Please don’t talk like that in front of Tiff,” Gemma said softly.

“I told you not to overrule me,” Rebecca said. “Be quiet.”

“Why have you called us here?” Rick said.

“Because I thought you might like to fuck Gemma,” Rebecca said. She stood up, unfastened the lower buttons of Gemma’s dress and lifted the flaps to reveal Gemma’s bare cunt. “What do you think?”

“Beautiful,” Rick said.

Rebecca dropped the bottom of Gemma’s dress back into place. “Gemma, take Rick up to your room and let him do anything he wants. After Rick’s finished, Adam can have his go. Don’t come down again until they’ve finished with you.”

Gemma glanced across at Tiffany before Rick forced her out of the door and she hoped and prayed that her sister would be safe.

To be continued...
Old 12-09-2014, 10:33 AM   #29
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Oh my how devious love love love it.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:53 PM   #30
chocolatedispenser

i know its just a story but would she really risk leaving her sister? I mean, even if it meant letting those pic's out I know I would make shore my sis was safe first. Sorry I know its a story but that did just get me a little.

Advertisements
Kink Talk