Old 05-16-2013, 02:25 PM   #31
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default With my friends/ 9

At first it was more about catching up with what everybody had been up to over the last weeks then about going out. But I did wear sluttier clothes than I would have done in the past and I felt ashamed in front of my old pals. At the same time, I wanted them to see that I had changed. I felt sexy and I wanted to please...

I wore a blue t-shirt over a white tank top. I did not wear a bra. I had a very short denim skirt and a white thong. An already soaked thong! Against the cold I had the leather jacket and one of my colorful shawls. No tights. Converse sneakers. I was the only one in the group with naked legs, and I had noticed that my thong was visible whenever I sat down. It was a strange feeling, but hot as well. When we decided that it was time for the clubs, I felt a distinct wetness in my pussy. I followed my friends to their cars.
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:28 PM   #32
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default On the dance floor/ 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
You will flirt with as many guys as possible. After you are done flirting, you will pick your favorite and ask him to dance. While dancing you will turn around, grind your pussy on his legs and whisper in his ear how much you like cocks.
I was reluctant about dancing at first. I did not feel dressed properly. But after some time (and some drinks) the insistent bass lines had found their way into my lower body parts and I felt like dancing, after all.

I went to the dance floor and looked around. Not so many guys, but some great looking girls. It did not take long and one of these girls smiled at me and moved closer. She had long black hair, parted to the side, covering most of her left eye. She wore a black t-shirt, a drawing of a skull with a spliff concealing her nicely protruding tits. She wore shiny black leggings and black heels. With the heels she was a lot taller than your impressed slut. She had her nails painted black, wore a lot of mascara, had silver bangles on her right wrist and big silver rings on her left hand. One of these rings showed the skull motif again. In her hand she had a plastic cup filled with some clear liquid, ice cubes and a lemon slice. She offered me the cup and grinned.

I accepted gratefully and took a big swig. Vodka Lemon. She finished the cup and resumed dancing. I did the same. Consistent with your rules, I focused on the girl and found her reciprocating my interest. We both danced closer and closer, and it did not take long for two bodies in heat to touch. Your slut turned around and gyrated that dripping pussy of yours against the girl's butt. The girl did the same and we soon found us in a locked embrace. "I like your smell", the girl shouted in my ear, to be heard above the loud music. "I like you too", I answered, "may I buy you a drink?" I am sorry, Master, but it would not have been appropriate to mention cocks...
Old 05-17-2013, 02:22 PM   #33
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default At the bar/ 11

Quote:
I trust a slut like you has condoms. Once you are done dancing with the guy offer to buy him a drink. The condoms will be in your purse. As you dig for money to pay for the drinks, lay the condoms out on the table in front of him. Have your drinks and put the condoms back as if it is nothing unusual!
At the bar, we were very close. I ordered two vodka lemons and felt her hands on my hips. I opened my purse and her hands moved upwards. I spread the condoms on the table and searched for my wallet and the girl's hands were under my tank top, her fingers circling my belly button. I paid and the girl's hands touched my tits, playing with my nipples. I wiped the condoms back in my purse and turned around. The sudden movement made my tank top ride up. I saw the stranger's smile and found myself in another tight embrace. She leaned forward and kissed me. Deep. Using her tongue. I closed my eyes and returned the kiss...

No, master, your kinky slut did not have sex with the strange girl. Not this evening. Soon after the encounter at the bar, your slut's friends wanted to leave and she had to follow. They had the cars. But the strange girl now has your slut's mobile number...
Old 05-18-2013, 12:43 PM   #34
Caught_Fantasies

Very hot, I like your story so far very much... Go on!
Caught_Fantasies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 04:11 PM   #35
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I'm disappointed, slut! I tell you to fuck a guy and what do you do? You make out with a girl! That way you will never cum!
Oh Master, I'm so sorry. I failed! I'm such a worthless slut. Please do not be too strict. I'm so horny. I need to cum...

Quote:
You need to be punished.... But I'll give you a chance to cum if you do what I say: You are to drink as much water as you can and you are to wait as long as you can not using the bathroom. When you are on the verge of peeing your pants, you will lay down in your bed and start to play with your pussy. You will edge 10 times, waiting 1 min between edges. If you can do those without peeing, you are allowed to have an orgasm.
My strict Master - I have to thank you. What a lovely task! I started to drink water as soon as I received your message. And by now I have added a lot of beer. I need to pee very urgently after drinking beer. And yes, as you may have guessed, I'm on the verge of peeing my pants right now. I hope I can do the edges...
Old 05-18-2013, 04:27 PM   #36
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

I stripped, put a towel on my bed and started to masturbate. On my back, legs spread, lights on. Being horny, I did not bother with closing my blinds. (Your honest slut has to admit that there is not much of a chance to see her, even with the windows open, but it's the spirit that counts!)

And then I started to edge. I soon found out that having to pee turned me on, but at the same time it made it hard for me to edge. I had to pee so urgently that it was really hurting. I had to play with that needy pussy of yours for almost ten minutes before I edged for the first time.

So edging and waiting one minute and edging again and waiting one minute took time. Your dirty slut got hornier and hornier, but at the same time needed to pee more and more. I managed to edge 8 times (took me more than 30 minutes) and then I had to give up. No way I could contain the golden liquid any more! Piss poured out of my pisshole, soaking me, the towel and, worst of all, my bed.

Your pissed and still wet slut tried to stop it, but did not succeed. I got up and barely made it to the bathroom, sat on the toilet and let it all flow out. I continued to rub my clit, but I was not even able to come close to an orgasm. And then I had to stop, as I was not allowed to cum any more.

Your frustrated slut has to admit that she has failed again. She did not manage to edge ten times without peeing and so she did not cum! My bed is pretty well soaked with pee. I had to clean the floor in my room, the corridor and the bathroom – the carpet in my room being the worst. The wooden floor in the corridor and the tiles in the bathroom were comparatively easy, but the carpet? It will smell and show pee stains for a long time.

Your disappointed slut is sitting naked on the wet carpet in her room and is writing her report – her pussy still wet and horny. I do not dare to touch my pussy, not even to clean it up. I feel very guilty and ashamed that I did not meet your expectations. I will most humbly await your next punishment, Master.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:21 AM   #37
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I think this pussy of mine needs some cock! So far your BF has not been able to please you, so your punishment will be to change this. You will have to make him please you. This is your next task, slut: You will go see that stupid BF of yours, you will seduce him into bed and you will make him fuck you till you finally cum!
Oh Master, that uncared for pussy of yours badly needs some cock. I have not been touched for so long. And the pee task, nice at is was, did not help at all. It only made me more horny, edging another 8 times. I will do my best to seduce him...
Old 05-19-2013, 04:05 PM   #38
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

He wants to see me...

I am so horny that I'm looking forward to having a date with my stupid BF! Who would have thought that only a few weeks ago... I was wet when I got up this morning (and I'm ashamed to tell you that I even shaved for him). Right now I'm literally trembling with anticipation.

Thoroughly aroused, I did spend some time choosing my clothes. To make you happy, I started with the soaked white thong. (Heavily soaked, after my night at the club!) I added a very short black denim skirt. It was not easy to find a matching bra, so I decided to go without. I only put on a very sheer black tee, that barely covers my perky tits and reveals my long, dark nipples.

I do not know what my BF has in mind but I want to impress him, and I want to please you, Master. Your docile slut knows very well that you told her to wear not more clothes than absolutely necessary!

I added ankle boots in black leather, featuring very high heels (almost 8 inches, I can barely walk in them, real fuck-me shoes), and slutty black hold-ups. The leather jacket and the shawl are only meant for the short way to my BF's car. Your exhibitionistic slut feels very sexy when she looks into the mirror. She knows that he will fall for her tonight.
Old 05-20-2013, 01:44 PM   #39
Caught_Fantasies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave_E View Post
He wants to see me...

I am so horny that I'm looking forward to having a date with my stupid BF! Who would have thought that only a few weeks ago... I was wet when I got up this morning (and I'm ashamed to tell you that I even shaved for him). Right now I'm literally trembling with anticipation.

Thoroughly aroused, I did spend some time choosing my clothes. To make you happy, I started with the soaked white thong. (Heavily soaked, after my night at the club!) I added a very short black denim skirt. It was not easy to find a matching bra, so I decided to go without. I only put on a very sheer black tee, that barely covers my perky tits and reveals my long, dark nipples.

I do not know what my BF has in mind but I want to impress him, and I want to please you, Master. Your docile slut knows very well that you told her to wear not more clothes than absolutely necessary!

I added ankle boots in black leather, featuring very high heels (almost 8 inches, I can barely walk in them, real fuck-me shoes), and slutty black hold-ups. The leather jacket and the shawl are only meant for the short way to my BF's car. Your exhibitionistic slut feels very sexy when she looks into the mirror. She knows that he will fall for her tonight.
This view would possibly be appealing to any guy...
Caught_Fantasies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 01:46 PM   #40
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My report/ 12

Quote:
You will tell him that he has not given you a decent orgasm in ages and that you are not satisfied with his performance and that you will teach him how to make a girl happy. You will then have him on his back and tell him to peel the soaked panties off you with his teeth.
Your slut smiled sweetly when she finally joined her BF in her BF's dad's car. It is a very posh car, as her BF's dad is a well respected and fairly rich guy, but your slut is not sure if she really approves of it. It is not her BF's money, after all, but her BF's dad's money. But ok, it is money...

I open my legs, let my skirt ride up and show him my hold-ups and my soaked panties. He is embarrassed and looks away. The heating in the car is on full speed, so I pull off my shawl and loose my jacket. He looks at my tits, and I think he approves. His right hand is between my legs, slowly wandering up. Your slut leans back, closes her eyes and opens her legs even more. Eventually he's touching that neglected pussy of yours, and it's like lightning. I feel it everywhere and my juices start to flow.

He decides to take me to a bar. He insists on me drinking 3 Manhattans and not to put on my jacket. After the second Manhattan, I start to get off on all the people staring at me. I uncross my legs and let them see my panties. After the third Manhattan, your intoxicated slut is completely and happily drunk.

Back in the car I say: "Come on, honey, what's up? What do you want me to do? Do you want me to strip for you? You know as well as me that I want to be fucked! And I know as well as you that you want to fuck me! So go on! Do it! Take me to your place. Undress me. Fuck meee! Pleeeeeeze!" And I take off all my clothes. In the car. Except for the soaked thong. He drives to his place. We hurry out of the car and enter the house. Me in my panties, all my other clothes are locked in my BF's dad's car.

The BF leads me to his room. Very fast, as if he does not want me to meet his parents. But I do not mind. I throw him on his bed, kneel over him and say: "Peel off these nasty panties. Use your teeth. Get me naked and I'll do what you want....!"
Old 05-20-2013, 01:47 PM   #41
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My report/ 13

Quote:
From there, you will take charge. Tell him he can not cum until you do. Fuck him hard. Feel when he is about to cum and stop fucking if needed.
He did what I told him to do. But it was him taking charge. He peeled off your sluts nasty panties with his teeth and laid her on his bed. He produced some scarfs, dragged my arms above my head and secured my hands to the bedposts. He spread my legs and tied my ankles to the bedposts as well. He used a fifth scarf to blindfold me. And then he left me.

Your helpless slut was laying on his bed, naked, blindfold, spread eagle, all her private parts exposed to his evil wishes. She heard the door close. Then – nothing....
Old 05-20-2013, 04:36 PM   #42
foobar123_549

Oh oh! What will the stupid boyfriend do now? Torture her?
foobar123_549 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:59 PM   #43
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My report/ 14

Quote:
You are to teach him how to make that pussy of mine have an orgasm. When you do, you know what to say! Or do I have to remind you, slut?
When he came back, I was out of my mind. Anxious, aroused, trembling with anticipation. What would he do to me?

I heard him move. Preparing something. Then a sharp noise and a sharp pain. He had hit me. Right on my tits. Involuntarily I let out a loud cry. I felt his weight as he sat on my tummy. He used his hands to close up my nose. Trying to catch air, I opened my mouth. He pushed something into my mouth and let go of my nose. From the taste it was my soaked panties. I chocked, but he taped my mouth shut. I was gagged, unable to cry. I tried to calm down and concentrated on breathing steadily through my nose.

He resumed the spanking. I felt his strokes on my tits, my tummy, my thighs, my pussy. No, that pussy of yours, master. Your slut is so sorry....

After some time I surrendered. I did not fight the pain any more. And I suddenly noticed that it felt good. It made me hot to be spanked. That pussy of yours reacted in a way I would never have thought possible. I came close to the edge from being spanked alone. But he always stopped in time. He did never let me cum. He spanked me – I can't say how long. It seemed like hours. Your overwhelmed slut was delirious with pain and excitement.

It was only then that he started to fuck me. Penetrating me without warning, no lubrication, just his cock, thrusting in and out, hurting me even more. I struggled, but there was nothing I could do. I tried to relax. Felt his cock grow bigger and bigger. Felt him thrusting in my fuckhole faster and faster. Discovered that he was able to bring me to the edge again and again, always stopping in time. I needed to cum so much. I craved for his cock to fill me up. I started to answer every one of his moves. My hips met his cock in mid air. Followed his rhythm. Sucked him in so deep. Felt vacant when he was out, felt suffused when he pushed in again.

I do not know how long he fucked me. Again it felt like an eternity. When he finally came, he filled my pussy up to the womb with his hot, sticky cum and I climaxed in response. Waves of joy expanded from my tummy to my thighs and culminated in my pussy. Spasms seized my whole body. I fought against my bondage and cried on top of my lungs "OH BEN, OH BEN, OH BEN. MY MASTER!" The gag muffled my cry. I collapsed while my orgasms slowly faded.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:33 PM   #44
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My report/ 15

BF: "What was you talking about? That muffled sound? I heard a name, BEN, and what was it then? A MASTER?"

Your slut was still tied to her BF's bed. His cum slowly oozed out of that gaping pussy of yours. The BF ungagged her, taking out the thoroughly soaked nasty panties. I took a deep breath and looked in his eyes.

Slut: "I will tell you. You deserve to know the truth. I have an online Master. His name is Ben. He's double my age and he lives in the US. He owns me. He controls me. I love him and I do everything he wants me to do. When I fucked Peter, in our holidays, he made me do it. When I fucked you just a few days before, he told me to do it. When I sucked your dick in your dad's car, he wanted me to suck your dick. I'm his slut. I'm his fuck toy. And today, he wanted me to have an orgasm while being fucked by you. And during this orgasm I was to yell "OH BEN, OH BEN, OH BEN. MY MASTER!" Being the obedient slut I am, I just did it...."

He hesitated. His fingers played with that well used pussy of yours. Your slut felt a strange tingling between her legs. Could it be that I was getting horny again?

BF: "I've heard enough, slut. Do not go on. I will silence your dirty talk."

With this, his strong fingers closed your desperate slut's nose again, forced her mouth open, stuffed the nasty panties in and taped your slave's mouth shut.

BF: "Now listen, you dirty whore. If you do not want me to tell everybody about your so called "Master" - you'll do what I want. From now on I'll be your Master. You will let me fuck you whenever I want. You will swallow as much of my cum, that you will not need to eat any more. And I want everybody to see that you are my whore. I will take you to a body piercing shop the next days. You will get a tongue piercing – for one thing as a punishment for bad mouthing me, and for another thing because it will enhance your licking capabilities no end."

Throughout all this, he played with that pussy of yours, fingered my clit and – your slave is ashamed to admit it - brought your abused slut to another orgasm.

I stayed with him all night. I was back home very late. And I have no idea what he is up to today.

But I know what I want. I love you, Master Ben, I am your slave and I have no intention to change that. So I will simply endure the gossip. I will deny everything and say that it is just him, trying to blackmail me. And – I am sure – with enough time, nobody will think about it any more...
Old 05-31-2013, 08:24 AM   #45
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default I have not heard from you for a long time!

Quote:
You negligent slut! What are you up to? Where are your reports? How did it go with your boyfriend? Did you talk to the strange girl? What about all your online acquaintances? Report your experiences! Now! Or do you want to be punished again?
Nooooo... please, Master, do not punish me! I know that I have been a negligent girl! I am so sorry! I really am. I'm begging you on my knees: Please accept my apologies! So many things have been happening at the same time that I did not have the time to write. I will post my reports as soon as I can...

Advertisements
Kink Talk