Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 08-18-2017, 02:49 AM   #196
FelixTheFurry

Food was scarce in the forest this time of year and Felix the fox was desperate for food. As Felix saw a group of adventurers passing by he stealthily followed them hoping they would eventually lead him to food. Felix stalked the party of four until they eventually reached town and split off from each other. Feeling that the stealthy rouge has an aura of power and leadership surely they would know where food was, so he decided to follow them until they eventually reached to a stop.

Name: Felix
Class: Animal Sidekick - Fox
Specialties: Petplay, Bondage, Humiliation (Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the instructions meant we could choose one of our own specialty and the rest come from the class)
Extra: Could I use this for the game avatar http://imgur.com/83V0wWr
Depending on the dare I might show picture proof

(Sorry if I made an application too early before KittenLicks had time to approve what was going on ._. I just really wanted to join in the fun)

Dislikes: Semi-public, denial, light anal

Limits: Full public, family/friends, body fluids, x-dressing, messy, permanent

Toys: Gag, dog collar, rope, tail buttplug, skintight wolf costume, umbreon onesie, cat ears, cat tail

PM Dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80381

Last edited by FelixTheFurry; 08-18-2017 at 03:33 AM.
FelixTheFurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 08:23 PM   #197
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Felix, I'd prefer you don't apply before I ask, because it's not fair to anyone else that is waiting.

You have been following the thread though, so I'll let you in, probably because I'm too nice for my own good.

The way specialities work is that you choose as many as you want from the options provided on the class. Unless you are a party leader, or have some other special circumstance, you don't get to add more, so I'll be taking petplay and bondage as your specialties.

As an aside: Wow, now half of the players in the game have pet play as a specialty! At this rate I'm going to have to make the final boss a giant cat!

Daring Kinksters

The adventurers returned to town, following the trail they had made as they entered, the poor shell-shocked bard being carried by Kisune.

After setting the poor girl down on a bench in the park, Kisune heads for the tavern, unknowingly being stalked by Felix the fox.

The innkeeper looks at Kisune in surprise as he enters, looking up from the glass he is cleaning.

"Did you manage to lose all of your adventuring party already? It takes most adventurers a little longer than that."

~

Felix and Kisune are heading for the tavern (the same tavern where three of you met). If you have money left, you can head to one of the shops mentioned in this post or head somewhere to practice something.

EDIT: The first post has now been updated to reflect the state of the party. Welcome, Felix!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies

Last edited by KittenLicks; 08-18-2017 at 08:29 PM.
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 09:32 PM   #198
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Kisune chuckled a bit at the barkeeps comment before taking a seat in front of him. "No, they weren't lost. They all came back. We'll be heading out tomorrow after leaving one behind. The bard couldn't handle the stress of being out in the field. Hoping to find someone to replace them before we leave. I'll take a glass of my regular stuff," Kisune said.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:49 PM   #199
foxknot69
getDare Devil

Fox, on the other hand, was quite tired - perhaps a result of the encounter with the skree-thing earlier. Soon after entering town, he picked a comfy looking spot under a tree, lay down, and let his head rest against it.

Remaining PM Tasks
Edges Before Orgasm: 0
Wedgie Time: 0 minutes
Ball Slaps: 0
Spanks: 0
Days of Denial: 0

foxknot69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 11:37 PM   #200
scallywag100
Account Banned

"Hey, guys! I've just seen the advert for the armor shop! Can I just go check it out for a minute?"
scallywag100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 10:26 AM   #201
qmu
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
As an aside: Wow, now half of the players in the game have pet play as a specialty! At this rate I'm going to have to make the final boss a giant cat!
(I thought the final boss was going to be the "Dark Lord KittenLicks", but "Giant Cat KittenLicks - Lord of Cute Butts"... err... I mean buns works too =p)
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 01:02 PM   #202
KittenLicks

Nature's Nurterers

I'm waiting on you guys to choose a path, or respond to Qmu's... yapping. A little puppy tells me that Lightze is sick, though, so we might be waiting on him?

Daring Kinksters and Vulpine stalker

Rachael

You make your way around the city, until you eventually find a store with a big sign above it, the letters "AMA" etched into it. As you enter, you are greeted by a sudden spike in temperature, and the sight of a burly-looking man hammering at a white-hot piece of metal with an enormous hammer.

As you approach, he looks up at you, not even pausing in his hammering to say "Yeah? What you want?"

Kisune

The innkeeper fetches a mug and fills it for you, pushing it over, then sliding over a grubby plate with what looks and smells like a sweetened pastry on it.

"Aye, aye, no everyone can handle the adventuring life." He gestures to the pastry. "That one's on the house. Hope your bard friend is okay."

Fox

You lie down on the soft grass, quickly falling asleep in the shade of the tree. You dream vivid dreams of lying on candied wool, and metal birds that seem to flash in and out of sight.

Felix

You follow the rogue, keeping a safe distance. He enters the local tavern, and you can smell the scent of good food and drink wafting from the entrance.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 08-21-2017, 12:06 AM   #203
FelixTheFurry

Felix seeing the rogue getting such delicious looking food was enough to convince him to introduce himself to the rogue. Felix jumps over to the rogue "Heya Mr. Rogue would you be interested in hiring the services of Felix the wonderful fox? All I require in payment is lots of good food!" he announces while hungrily eyeing the pastry

Toys: Gag, dog collar, rope, tail buttplug, skintight wolf costume, umbreon onesie, cat ears, cat tail

Old 08-21-2017, 12:40 AM   #204
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Kisune grabbed the mug and took a swig before looking at the pastry and then the innkeeper. He gave a light cheer with the mug in thanks and took another swig before setting it down. "Thanks. She should be fine after some good rest," he said. Just as he went to grab and feast on the free meal, a fox appeared next to him. It began to speak and talk about using it while it would only cost food. A simple trade some may think, but food costs money and could range from cheap to costly depending on location, amount and person that was selling it. Kisune turned and looked at the fox before saying, "And what makes you think I'd want a little fox on a team with me. I already have one of those and they do their job quite well. Come up and sit, chat and I'll make my decision after some food and drink." He turned around, grabbed the pastry and took a bite. Then a second after, took a swig from the mug. "Hurry it up, I don't have all night," he stated.

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.

Old 08-21-2017, 01:01 AM   #205
scallywag100
Account Banned

"Err... hi. Do you have anything for up to this amount of gold? It's all I have."
Rachael opens up her hand and shows him the gold.
scallywag100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 02:04 AM   #206
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

(Sorry guys, I haven't been very active on GD recently, and it's been awhile since I last posted here.)

Sain sees qmu bark frantically, then point at a tunnel. He turns and says to Guy, "He sure smells something in that direction. Let's hope its the birds we're trying to rescue." Sain walks over to the tunnel qmu is pointing at, "It looks like qmu knows where we're going, lets let him lead the way."
Old 08-23-2017, 12:07 PM   #207
FelixTheFurry

Felix slightly taken aback by the rogue's blunt response thinking he would easily get accepted responded after a short delay. "Uhh.... well I heard you needed another adventurer soooo I thought that I maybe could join you. I know a lot about the forests and the creatures in it, so I could help your party whenever we go to forests. I'm also pretty good at fighting too, I used to be one of the top 5 fox fighters in the forest. Umm.... I don't need any human things either so if I find any coins, weapons, or armor you can have it all! I promise you I'll be a big help to your team!"

Last edited by FelixTheFurry; 08-23-2017 at 12:13 PM.
Old 08-23-2017, 04:49 PM   #208
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Kisune set his food and mug down and looked the fox over. He didn't seem much of a fighter, but he's been wrong before. "Hmm. We will see just how useful you are when the time comes. For now you can be a member, but I'll be watching you. I watch everyone," he states. Then he takes another swig from the mug and a bite from the pastry. "Barkeep, a pastry for my new little fox friend here. He'll need the sustenance if he's going to be joining my group," Kisune stated across the bar. He also raised a gold coin and set it on the bar top as payment for the food. "Eat whats given to you and enjoy. Who knows when we'll have a chance at eating again after we head out tomorrow," he says to the fox.

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares

Old 08-24-2017, 04:10 AM   #209
KittenLicks

Daring Kinksters

Rachael

Continuing to hammer away at the chunk of metal in front of him, the man glances up at your money.

"For that? Not even worth taking hammer to anvil. Think I've got an old leather helmet somewhere though."

The man pauses in his hammering to head into the backroom, returning with a battered looking leather helm, the leather looking singed and looking blackened on one side.

New Item

Burned leather cap

Effect: Advantage against fire, if you are the one being attacked.

Kisune and Felix

After giving the rogue and fox an odd look, the innkepeer shrugs, turning around for a moment and returning to put a pastry in front of the fox, taking the coin with his other hand.

(Kisune, feel free to make a 'meet up' post in your next one, if you want, then we can continue delving into the forest, or wherever else you want to go )

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 08-24-2017, 10:20 AM   #210
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sain View Post
(Sorry guys, I haven't been very active on GD recently, and it's been awhile since I last posted here.)

Sain sees qmu bark frantically, then point at a tunnel. He turns and says to Guy, "He sure smells something in that direction. Let's hope its the birds we're trying to rescue." Sain walks over to the tunnel qmu is pointing at, "It looks like qmu knows where we're going, lets let him lead the way."
"Sounds like as good an idea as any. " Guy follows Sain to the tunnel.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
adventure, game, roleplay, rpg, tasks/dares