Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 08-19-2017, 01:13 PM   #1
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

Default 21f AMA

I thought this might be fun to try! I won't give my name or where I live just so I can feel safe posting stuff on the internet. So other than that lets answer some questions!!
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 01:22 PM   #2
Joker50
Distinguished Member

why get dare - welcome by the way
how often do you get fucked?
the last dare you did?
the last time you were seen naked by anyone except family?
do you prefer boys or girls?
your favourite poet?

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 01:36 PM   #3
thefunman
getDare Succubus

First time naked in front of a guy? What happen?
First naked dare? Explain?
Would you go out on a date either naked or in bra and panties? For a dare?
Would you go for a naked walk or in just bra and panties? For a dare?
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 01:56 PM   #4
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Do you always sit on the toilet seat?
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 02:12 PM   #5
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

why get dare - welcome by the way A friends suggested it since I have an interest in kink things as a way for me to start to explore more.
how often do you get fucked? I think that involves having had sex before so I don't get fucked.
the last dare you did? I haven't done a dare. Not daring enough (lol I had to)
the last time you were seen naked by anyone except family? Probably at college by one of my roommates.
do you prefer boys or girls? I tend to pay more attention to boys so boys would be the prefered.
your favourite poet? I like slam poetry best and my two favorites are Neil Hilborn and Rudy Francisco

First time naked in front of a guy? What happen? I will let you know when it happens. (if I don't forget to tell you)
First naked dare? Explain? I still haven't done any dares.
Would you go out on a date either naked or in bra and panties? For a dare? I would need at least a bra and panties
Would you go for a naked walk or in just bra and panties? For a dare? I would consider it. It could be fun, just getting the nerve to actually do it is the problem

Do you always sit on the toilet seat? Yes I do
Old 08-19-2017, 02:18 PM   #6
SafetyBiscuit

What socks are you wearing now, if you aren't wearing now what were you last pair

do you like to match or mismatch you socks

do you like colorful socks or the basic white or black

do you socks smell

have you ever had a sock gag, if not would you do it for a dare

what was the longest length of you wearing the same socks

limits: cum-play pics anal family
SafetyBiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 02:21 PM   #7
Kylenut2

so what are some of these kinks that you are into? Any idea where you are going to start as far as likes dislikes and limits for others to get an idea or two?

Dislikes: pain, anal, (ask maybe I'll be willing to try)

Limits: public and involving others, scat, photos or cam with face , social suicide, orgasm denial

Kik: kylenut2
Snapchat: kylenut2
Kylenut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 02:26 PM   #8
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

What socks are you wearing now, if you aren't wearing now what were you last pair
My last pair were black ones that I have to wear for work.

do you like to match or mismatch you socks
I prefer to match cus I think it looks better

do you like colorful socks or the basic white or black
Colorful but I also don't like to wear socks so I tend to just wear them for work and they have to be black.

do you socks smell
only after I have worn them

have you ever had a sock gag, if not would you do it for a dare
I have not had one. I dont think I would want to have a sock gag.
That doesn't sound fun to me.

what was the longest length of you wearing the same socks
about a day so 10 to 12 hours
Old 08-19-2017, 02:34 PM   #9
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

so what are some of these kinks that you are into? Any idea where you are going to start as far as likes dislikes and limits for others to get an idea or two?

Oh good question I didn't even think about that. My main interest lies in bondage things mainly the idea of rope play. I do think of myself as more of a sub but I am still learning. I like the idea of light impact play. I have no interest in messy play or scat/pee stuff. Also not into anal at the moment. Beyond that I am still learning what I want to try and don't want to try.
Old 01-07-2018, 02:17 PM   #10
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Sport Raquet Late, but curious

Do you live inside a city or outside. More to the point do you have nearby neighbors?

Is there woods nearby? trees, forests, maybe hills.

Do you work basically all the time and take vacation time when you want, or is there ever a period of time that you get a month or more off?

What is your favorite outfit you have that makes you look really cute?

Dresses or skirts?

panties or thongs?

have you ever masturbated in a public place, whether people were around or not.

Have you ever peed outdoors?

Have you ever used one of your siblings things to masturbate with? (to spite them)

When was the last time you had a wet dream?

Have you ever saw someone do something at work that they are not suppose to do and just pretended you didn't see it?

Is there snow outside?

have you ever masturbated with an electric toothbrush? or, your hair brush handle?

How often do you masturbate?

Do you do it naked or in undies?

Do you ever do it in the shower? in bed? on the floor in the bathroom? I guess my question is where all have you done it?

umm, I will think of more in time.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 02:18 PM   #11
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
10.what would you do if a older guy was nude in front of in there 50s
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 02:37 PM   #12
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

PerfectlyImperfect's questions
Do you live inside a city or outside. More to the point do you have nearby neighbors? I live in the city. So yes I have nearby neighbors

Is there woods nearby? trees, forests, maybe hills. Not as far as I know. I think there are some nature trails around somewhere, but I have never been.

Do you work basically all the time and take vacation time when you want, or is there ever a period of time that you get a month or more off? Pretty much all work and then some vacation days.

What is your favorite outfit you have that makes you look really cute? I don't really have an outfit that I think I look really cute in. I like to wear skinny jeans when I have them. I don't know why just like the way they look.

Dresses or skirts? Honestly neither. I prefer jeans. I do have a couple skits and it can be fun to wear them but I am a jeans person.

panties or thongs? Panties. Haven't worn thongs.

have you ever masturbated in a public place, whether people were around or not. Nope

Have you ever peed outdoors? Maybe one time when I went camping when I was little, but other than that no.

Have you ever used one of your siblings things to masturbate with? (to spite them) Nope

When was the last time you had a wet dream? I don't know. I don't think I have really had wet dreams. Although I never remember dreams so I could be wrong.

Have you ever saw someone do something at work that they are not suppose to do and just pretended you didn't see it? Besides phones in a couple of service jobs I haven't really seen people doing things they are not supposed to.

Is there snow outside? Yeah maybe an inch or two

have you ever masturbated with an electric toothbrush? or, your hair brush handle? No to toothbrush and yes to hair brush.

How often do you masturbate? I don't know a few times a month.

Do you do it naked or in undies? Usually in undies or after a shower and naked.

Do you ever do it in the shower? in bed? on the floor in the bathroom? I guess my question is where all have you done it? Shower and in my room either in bed or in my desk chair.

Bobcat's questions
1. what is the wildest dare you ever did? I haven't done any of the dares here. But when I was like 12 or 13 I played truth or dare once and had to moon a dog. I think that was the only time I have played.

2. have you ever been nude in group? Nope

3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there? Hmm this would depend on the party. If it was more of a kinky party with people I trusted (and no family) maybe. Otherwise no.

4. do you like micro mini skirts? Not on me. I don't have the right body for me to be comfortable in them.

5, what side do like the most dom or slave? Not all the way to slave, but I do prefer the sub side I think. Not a ton of experience yet, but it feels more right to me.

6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar? If they wanted to be dressed up and go out sure.

7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women? As long as everyone is cool with what is happening sure.

8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do? I haven't given anything for a guy to do.

9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone? That I am secretly a panda. lol I don't know. If you mean the people in the more vanilla side of my life I guess the fact that I want to be a sub and tied up and all that fun.

10.what would you do if a older guy was nude in front of in there 50s? I don't know. Probably run away or call the cops since I don't have an interest in having an older man showing off in front of me.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
Old 01-07-2018, 02:54 PM   #13
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Post Keep em coming

what is the most prominent color in your room?

What is something in your room that you would be embarrassed if someone saw it?

Do you wash whatever you use to get yourself off with RIGHT after you play, or do you sometimes fall asleep then do it later?

Do all your panties fit, or do you have some that are small but you wear anyways?

Do you have any panties that are, embarrassing in some way? have cartoon characters on them, are a solid color that you don't like, say something so silly you sometimes think about just getting rid of them?

You say you like spanking, so you have spanked yourself? With what? how many times? bare bottom or over clothes?

Do you think you could be interested in pet play? where upon you pretend to be a pet? Or maybe you and the male, or female would both pretend to be pets?

Also, You say you like other forms of light impact pain besides spanking, so that is to say you would not be interested in pinching? even light pinching?

-I respect and understand you will change your likes in time. I am just expanding on.-

You haven't really been with a boy or girl, sooo. Have you ever been tied up? with what? by whom (boy or girl) for how long?

Do you think it would turn you on if you were tied up in a position where you couldn't move and someone was lightly slapping your pussy, every couple minutes. and In the meantime they were massaging your pussy.

Do you think, that if you had a significant other and they tied you up whenever they wanted, and they administered light pain to you, that eventually you would want more?

Have you even played with your bottom, I mean your anus. Even when wiping, just like pushing the tip of your finger in?

Do you think you are pretty? why, why not?

What kinda shoes do you wear normally?

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 03:10 PM   #14
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

what is the most prominent color in your room?

What is something in your room that you would be embarrassed if someone saw it?

Do you wash whatever you use to get yourself off with RIGHT after you play, or do you sometimes fall asleep then do it later? I always do it later. I'm a bit lazy sometimes.

Do all your panties fit, or do you have some that are small but you wear anyways? I have some cotton ones that are a little tight but other than that they all fit.

Do you have any panties that are, embarrassing in some way? have cartoon characters on them, are a solid color that you don't like, say something so silly you sometimes think about just getting rid of them? Not so much embarrassing, well that's a bit of a lie. I tried a different style panty from what I usually get and sometimes when wearing them they start to fall off. And it's really hard to pull up underwear in public,
because I always forget which ones do it.

You say you like spanking, so you have spanked yourself? With what? how many times? bare bottom or over clothes? I have tried once or twice, but it just hasn't been fun alone. I might need to try using something to spank myself with (if anyone has suggestions let me know).

Do you think you could be interested in pet play? where upon you pretend to be a pet? Or maybe you and the male, or female would both pretend to be pets? I think it could be interesting. But I want to focus on things like rope play and d/s stuff before I think about if I really want to try pet play.

Also, You say you like other forms of light impact pain besides spanking, so that is to say you would not be interested in pinching? even light pinching? I don't know how I feel about pinching. That would be something I would be okay trying lightly and if I don't like how it feels telling them to not do that.

-I respect and understand you will change your likes in time. I am just expanding on.-

You haven't really been with a boy or girl, sooo. Have you ever been tied up? with what? by whom (boy or girl) for how long? I haven't been tied up by someone yet. I have tried a couple simple ties on myself to see how it feels. But I didn't leave it on for very long. I do like how rope feels though.

Do you think it would turn you on if you were tied up in a position where you couldn't move and someone was lightly slapping your pussy, every couple minutes. and In the meantime they were massaging your pussy. I think it would. I love the idea of being tied up and under someone else's control (within my limits and with safe words and all the fun safety things of course).

Do you think, that if you had a significant other and they tied you up whenever they wanted, and they administered light pain to you, that eventually you would want more? Probably. I think I would start to build up some pain tolerance so it would need to be a little rougher.

Have you even played with your bottom, I mean your anus. Even when wiping, just like pushing the tip of your finger in? Nope. Not really interested in it.

Do you think you are pretty? why, why not? Not really. I mean my face isn't bad. I do have a couple of moles and because I'm overweight it is a bit chubby,
but my eyes are pretty and I think I have nice lips. But because of my weight confidence isn't really a thing that exists in my world. I mean I have tried to change it before and I am trying to get back into eating a little better. So who knows maybe in a year or so the answer will change.

What kinda shoes do you wear normally? Oh man how will I answer this? XD lol I usually wear sneakers when not at work. When working I wear black work shoes. And I got some cute panda slippers for Christmas so I wear those inside most of the time now. I would like to get into wearing heels but my feet always start to hurt so I don't wear them out ever.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:15 AM   #15
HCWAM
getDare Sweetheart

What is the longest that you’ve grown your hair?
What is the shortest that you’ve cut your hair?
How long is your hair now?
Was there a time when someone else made the decision or forced you to cut your hair?
Describe a time that you were upset over a haircut?
Have you ever dyed your hair?
Have you ever had bangs?
Have you ever had your head shaved partially or fully?
Have you ever had your hair cut/shaved with clippers?
Have you ever had your hair cut/shaved with a shaving razor?
Have you ever cut/shaved your own hair?
What is the worst haircut that you’ve ever gotten?
Have you ever donated your hair?
What is the longest amount of hair that you’ve ever had cut at once?
Have you ever had your haircut by a non-professional?
Have you ever cut/shaved someone else's hair, guy or girl?
Have you ever witnessed someone having a drastic haircut or headshave, and how did that make you feel?
Is the excitement of potentially having your haircut a turn on?

What is the worst thing that you’ve done to your hair?
What is the worst thing that someone else has done to your hair?
What is the worst thing that you’ve done to someone else’s hair?
What is the worst thing that you’ve witnessed done to someone else’s hair?
What is the grossest thing that’s been put in your hair?
What is the grossest thing that you’ve witnessed being put in someone else’s hair?
Have you ever had or witnessed gum being put in hair?

Loves: long hair, haircutting/headshaving, messy/wam, humiliation, domination, dice dares
Likes: ass play, scat, piss, bondage, pain (inflicting), diaper, enema
Dislikes: eating & vomiting, semi-permanent, feet, long term
Limits: pain (receiving), public, family/friends, permanent, outdoors, illegal, scat eating, cam/pics/vids
HCWAM is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HCWAM for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk