Old 08-17-2017, 04:52 PM   #1
mslut1961

Default Staying in Shape!

Staying in Shape! Part 1.

I’m a submissive CD that likes to be used and abused. I often answer anonymous online ads or post ads looking for people to use me. I had answered this ad on CL where this guy wanted a sissy hole to use and abuse. I met het him at his place and he used both my holes to the max. After he was finished he commented upon my stamina and that I was in shape. I thanked him and told him that I worked out regularly at one of the big gyms in the city. He said he worked out also, but at one of the smaller, specialty gyms. He said if I wanted a real workout I should try it out. We agreed to meet at his gym the following night at 10.

I arrived at the gym at 10 and it looked like it was closed. As I approached the front door it opened and the guy from last night greeted me. He said the gym was all ours for the evening, he had the keys! He said that I wouldn’t be needing my gym clothes and that I should strip naked and meet him by the squat racks. I went into the locker room, quickly stripped and went into the gym area. It was well equipped and a lot bigger than it appeared from the outside. My ‘personal trainer’ for the evening was waiting.

He had me due some stretching, during which he checked out my body, rubbing my muscles, pinching my nipples, fingering my cunt and squeezing my clitty. After I was warmed up he said we were going to do some deadlifts, except with a twist. He led me over to the rack where there was a 10lb weight laying on the floor. I looked questionally at him. At this point he told me to present my balls to him. He attached a leather ball stretcher that had a ring on the bottom. He had me squat over the weight and he attached my balls to the weight with a short rope. He told me to straighten my legs and lift the weight with my balls. I did as I was told and lifted the weight gently off the floor. I was surprised that I was able to do it. There was a numbing pain in my testicles. After doing it 5 times he removed the 10lb weight and replaced it with a 20lb weight. I could barely get this one off the floor. He was frustrated at that and told me to drag it on the floor to the bench press area. I struggled to get there and he was really upset when I finally got there.

He roughly removed the weight and gave my aching balls a hard slap. I doubled over in pain. Next he had me lay on the bench and he secured my wrist to the posts. He then secured each of my ankles to the bar. In this position my clit, balls and cunt were totally exposed and vulnerable. My head was hanging over the edge of the bench. He told me to open my mouth and suck his cock. As I sucked he reached over and would slap my balls occasionally. After I got him hard he went around, spit on my hole, fingered it roughly and rammed his 8”cock in in one stroke. I cried out at the intrusion. He didn’t care, as there was no one else there to here. He withdrew all the way and then drove it all the way back in. This went on for about 15 minutes. By that time my sphincter had given out and he was able to plow me at will. He tensed up and shot a load deep in my cunt. He was breathing heavy and I was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. He went over to cupboard and brought a jar of cream over. He took a big handful and covered my clit, balls and massaged some into my gaping hole. Instead of a soothing sensation, it started to heat up. Soon I was squirming around on the bench, but I couldn’t do anything to relieve the heat. He laughed at my predicament and left.

It was now near midnight. When he returned he had company. With him were two big black guys and a small white woman. He told them, “He’s all yours. Just lock the doors when you are done.” They smiled, thanked him and proceeded to explain my situation. I was to be their sex toy for the remainder of the evening. If I did everything they asked I wouldn’t be hurt. I nodded that I understood. To ensure my compliance I was going to be banded with an elastrator for the first hour. If I performed adequately they would cut it off, if not they would leave it on and I would eventually lose my balls. My eyes showed my alarm, but I nodded my acceptance.

The woman produced the elastrator and while I was busy sucking the cocks of the two men she banded me. As soon as the band started to strangle the life out of my balls I felt a sense of urgency to do what ever I had to, to save them. My sucking increased and I showed a lot more enthusiasm. The guys commented upon my increased urgency.

As soon as the band was on the guys started to spit roast me. Both their cocks were huge and they really worked my holes hard. The effects of the heat that had been applied to my hole had worn off and it was wide open to their assault. They must of worked me over for half an hour before the first one in my cunt came. It was a huge load and some leaked out around the edges of my hole. The other guy quickly took his place and deposited another huge load in my cunt. Most of it leaked out and my whole bottom was covered in cum. The guys congratulated themselves on a job well done. I looked at them longingly, hoping that I had pleased them enough to save my balls. I heard a voice. It was the woman’s, “not yet faggot. It’s my turn now!”

I looked over and she was naked and had what looked like disposable gloves on, except they went up past her elbows. She explained that these were used by vets to preg check cows and horses. She was going to fist me right up to her shoulder! Once she got that far one of the guys would snip the band. “You ready, faggot? She asked. I hesitantly nodded my assent. She positioned herself in front of my gaping hole, made a fist and pushed into the cavern. It went in easily and she smiled wickedly. She would push it up to her forearm and then pull it all the way out. My hole was numb and I hardly felt a thing. She then switched to using both hands, punch fucking my abused cunt. One fist in and then the other, back and forth, over and over again.

The two black guys were slowly jerking their cocks and encouraging her with comments like “you go girl, wreck that faggot hole, fuck him up good” amongst others. She was really turned on by this and soon worked up a sweat attacking my hole. At this point she interlocked her hands and put both fists in my hole at once. She stretched my hole to the max. I moaned in pain.

“Shut the faggot up” she yelled. I soon had a big cock in my mouth and down my throat. I ceased moaning and just concentrated on trying to breath. “I’m going to shove my whole arm up your cunt and only when I reach my armpit am I going to snip the band on your balls” she said. I nodded understandingly. I felt her arm go in up to her elbow. She stopped, adjusted it a bit and it went in past the elbow. She told one of the guys to get the snippers and the other guy to start ramming my throat. They both eagerly complied. She then gave a big shove and she was up to her shoulder in my guts. Immediately the guy snipped the band and there was tremendous pain as the blood flowed back into my balls. She wiggled her arm around in my guts and then withdrew it. “Wow, that was hot! You’re a great fuck toy!” she exclaimed.

The two black guys now had raging hardons and they both needed a release. They untied me and one laid down on the bench and told me to mount him. I didn’t even feel his cock as I straddled him. The other guy got behind me, pushed me forward and inserted his cock in my hole. Once they were both in they started to go to town on my abused cunt. They pounded away with abandon, while just hung on. After awhile they both came deep in my hole. After they softened and withdrew their cocks they had me clean them with my mouth.

Just as I finished my clean up the girl appeared. She was clothed and ready to leave. She looked down on me as I sat on the bench, my cunt dripping cum. She laughed and said,“see you again next week!”
mslut1961 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
banding, bbc, bdsm male submissive, fist