Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-21-2017, 02:22 PM   #1
redfire59

Default Pee play by chance

First of all you will prepare two glasses. In one glass you are going to piss, in the other you are going to fill water so that their weight is equal. Put both glasses in front of you. Now you are going to take your underwear you have cummed in. Pull it above your head with the cum being in front of your mouth of course. put the inner side to your mouth and the other side "to the air." Hope your cum smells good. You shouldn't see anything anymore, if you don't you need to put something else on what covers your eyes. Now you are going to rearrange the glasses in front if you. You will do so long until you don't know in which glas your pee was and in which the water has been. Guess what to do next... of course you are going to drink one and of course you won't stop if you start realising it might be your pee. So drink it. You don't look which glass you take, you are going to taste it Now if you have chosen your glass there are two possibilities: 1st (pee drinking): You drank your pee. Congratulations! Here is what you gained: An orgasm. BUT: You will undress your underwear on your head and you will cum in your face! 2nd (water drinking): You were lucky, weren't you? No, now that you started drinking water you have to go on doing this. And as you have to go to the toilet at some time and you are not allowed to as I am setting this rule now, you have to pee in your underwear and then take off your cum-underwear from your head and take on your pee-underwear for at least five minutes. In those five minutes you are allowed to cum. If you don't get it you will miss an orgasm today.
Limits: Illegal, friends/familiy, blood, diapers, scat, pics/vids, face, needles

Toys: chastity device, small/medium/large butt plug and household stuff including clothespins, a rope and shoelaces, candles, speedos, thongs, ...

23 | M | Sub | Kik: redfire0509
redfire59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 03:52 PM   #2
BastyTheKitty
getDare Sweetheart

This seems interesting. When I have time I will try it and report.

PM Dares
Kitty's new AMA
LDL

Kitty now refers to himself as "kitty" and in the third-person!
Spoiler:
Discord: bastythecatboi

Do not ask kitty for Kik, kitty does not use Kik.
BastyTheKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:40 PM   #3
g629

I will complete this tomorrow! Sounds fun..

Sub

Kik: g6290
g629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 12:15 PM   #4
Gayboy0021

Thanks for this! I’ve just done it and love every second.

I started by peeing into a cup and had an identicle cup I filled with water, I had to use warm water to make the cups feel the same warmth wise. I mixed them up for a solid 3 minutes until I forgot what was what. - I picked the pee and drank it all (slowly but surely) - make more stuff like this l! It’s great!

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk