Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-10-2017, 05:49 PM   #16
Lyb
getDare Addict

If you have ever given a blow job:
1) when was the first time?
2) how much length can you take?
3) do you swallow?

Have you ever done something sexual for something in exchange ?

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 08:39 AM   #17
MasoWoman
getDare Sweetheart

@Lyb
1. I don't remember accurately, but I believe I was 15 or 16 y.o.
2. unfortunately only 10 cm
3. yes, i swallow

I haven't done something sexual for something in exchange.

Loves: clit, tit and nipple torture, wax, ice, stinging nettles, being tickled.

Likes: barefoot, try things which not harm permanently, aching muscles, esp. my abs

Dislikes: humiliation, messy

Limits: anal, wedgies, scat, pee, animals, diapers, illegal, pics, clips, skype, kik an so on

Toys: hitachi, candles, clothespins, Wartenberg wheel, rubber bands, many household items.
MasoWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 07:20 AM   #18
Splinter

- How tall are you?
- What's your current weight?

I like: pain, edging, denial, nipple torture, workout, physical challenges.
Limits: illegal, public, friends, family, permanent, pee/poo.
Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 07:40 AM   #19
MasoWoman
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
- How tall are you?
- What's your current weight?
1,75m
about 68kg, at Christmas 70

Likes: barefoot, try things which not harm permanently, aching muscles, esp. my abs

Limits: anal, wedgies, scat, pee, animals, diapers, illegal, pics, clips, skype, kik an so on

Toys: hitachi, candles, clothespins, Wartenberg wheel, rubber bands, many household items.
Old 07-31-2018, 07:37 PM   #20
MasoWoman
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping my old AMA-thread. I‘d love to get more questions.

Old 08-19-2018, 01:51 AM   #21
LucyLewd

1.At which age did you realized to be a masochist?Who in real life know about
it?
2.What do you like more, pain or humiliation, and why?
3.Would you ever want to push your anal limit? Why?
4.Which male celebrity you would like to have sex with mostly? And female
one?
5.What's your sexual orientation?
6.What age did you lost your verginity?Do you liked it?
7.Have you ever been in a nude beach? If not, would you like to?
8.Russians have a tradition of swimming in ice holes in lakes during winter, would you like to try it? And why?
9.Which is the male body part you find more attractive? And in female body?
10.Which is your biggest regret regarding masochism or bdsm in general?

In chastity since: 22.08.2018-->Read more here

I must obey LPV

Ask me anything here
LucyLewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 03:07 AM   #22
MasoWoman
getDare Sweetheart

1.At which age did you realized to be a masochist?Who in real life know about it? I can't say it exactly. As a little child, in the age of about 8, I watched my mom while hanging up the clothes with the clothespin and I tried on of them on my hand. My mom was scared but my dad said that it can't be false when I hard a little bit. The pain of the clothespin was nice, in this age of course not in a sexual connection. But over the years I tried more and more and it began the curisoity what a sexual aspect pain could have. I would say in the age of 15 or 16 pain became really nice and I started to become masochistic. In my real life some friends know about it

2.What do you like more, pain or humiliation, and why? Definitely pain. It is so exciting to feel some pain. The moment to push a pain level ist wonderful

3.Would you ever want to push your anal limit? Why? Maybe, I don't know. I've tried it several times to masturbate in my ass but it isn't my thing. But I think, that from all my limits anal is the 1st I could push.

4.Which male celebrity you would like to have sex with mostly? And female
one? Maybe a sport star, Ronaldo or Buffon. There are more females I would like to have sex with: Jessica Alba, Eugenie Bouchard, Katja Woywood (German actress)

5.What's your sexual orientation? Actually I have a male partner but I already had female partners so I would say I'm bi.

6.What age did you lost your verginity?Do you liked it? Tbh, I don't it know exactly, in the age of 15 or 16. It wasn't this special event which other like so much. It was an unexperienced boy, nearly 2 years older. In, out, ready. A short time later he was allowed to go for ever ...

7.Have you ever been in a nude beach? If not, would you like to? I only go to beaches or lakes where at least topless is allowed. My first bikini I got with 14 and I wore it once and also not the whole time at this day. This wet top was too much.

8.Russians have a tradition of swimming in ice holes in lakes during winter, would you like to try it? And why? Oh yes, I would like to try it. I mean I do swim in winter too, but in Russia air and water are so much colder then here. It is a heavenly Feeling when the icecold water touches the skin.

9.Which is the male body part you find more attractive? And in female body? I like nice eyes, the colour isn't important. Hands can be beautiful, a sixpack isn't a must have. And he may have some hairs on his chest and legs. On female bodys I like when the belly is flat, light muscular. And I love to see feet with a longer 2nd and maybe 3rd toe then the big one.

10.Which is your biggest regret regarding masochism or bdsm in general? I'm afraid that I don't understand your question correctly. Could you ask it with other words please?

My English isn't the best, it's over 20 years ago I learned it in school.

Last edited by MasoWoman; 08-19-2018 at 03:11 AM.
Old 08-19-2018, 04:50 AM   #23
LucyLewd

What I ment with my last question was:
There is something (sexual or bdsm related) that you always wanted to try so badly but never done for any reason that you regret to not having done?

Now some more question for you

1.Doeas your partner know something about your masochism? If yes: he like it? If no, how do you think he would react knowing that?
2.Which is the part of your body where you love more the pain?
3.Wich is the toy/implement you mostly love to use for inflict yourself pain?
4.Where are the spot where you are more ticklish?
5.Do you like been tied or restricted somehow? Why?

In chastity since: 22.08.2018-->Read more here

I must obey LPV

Ask me anything here
LucyLewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 05:39 AM   #24
MasoWoman
getDare Sweetheart

What I ment with my last question was:
There is something (sexual or bdsm related) that you always wanted to try so badly but never done for any reason that you regret to not having done?

Yes. I think I would love to try things those are dangerous, when they weren't dangerous. I.e. things those leave scars.

Now some more question for you

1.Doeas your partner know something about your masochism? If yes: he like it? If no, how do you think he would react knowing that?
Yes, my partner knows about my masochism. Unfortunately he isn't able to help me. He said, that he never could make me pain. It's very sweet and lovely, but he doesn't understand, that I'm excited by the pain. And so I sometimes reflect the separation. But this is difficult, because he is such a lovely man

2.Which is the part of your body where you love more the pain? I virtual love pain all over my body. Of course especially at these parts where the pain is really strong. Nipples, labias, clit. Most I would say on my clit.

3.Wich is the toy/implement you mostly love to use for inflict yourself pain?
I love the using of clothespins, clover clamps, rubber bands. In contrast are whipping and caning not my things. But slapping clit or nipples with a wooden spoon, a hairbrush or a ruler (plastic or wooden) is nice.

4.Where are the spot where you are more ticklish? My most ticklish spot are my feet. Nevertheless I can endure a tickling on my feet without being restrained for some minutes. Also ticklish are my sides and my armpits.

5.Do you like been tied or restricted somehow? Why? Yes, I like being tied up. But when, then I will it have strong, so that I'm completely immobile. If I can move despite being tied up, then I haven't fun.

Advertisements
Kink Talk