Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-19-2016, 12:32 PM   #1
Mr.Blue

Default The Worst Sex Story of All Time

Hi, writing well is a major pain in the ass and very time consuming for me if I want to reach my maximum potential and I do not wish to dedicate so much of my time to writing smut. However, I do feel like writing something dirty for all you fellow perverts to read so I'm just going to write whatever fantasies come to my mind with little revisions. So enjoy!

Worst Sex Story of all Time

Sabrina was a slut, in and out. Everything she wore was slutty and everything she did was slutty. She had few friends because none of the other girls respected her. There was a time when she did have more friends and was a good girl, not a slut, but that was before she met Ambrose. Ambrose was an asshole, he didn't even really bother dating Sabrina when he met her, just used her. No dinners, no romantic poems, he fucked her in his truck the second day they met. Fucked her hard too, he actually made her bleed a little even though she wasn't a virgin. For the next few months Sabrina was Ambrose's sex slave. They didn't even have a very good relationship and she knew it. Still, she liked getting fucked hard almost every day by Ambrose. She also liked how he treated her like a whore and only gave a shit about her when he wanted sex. Deep down she craved more attention from him but he would not give it to her because he was not that kind of guy. Anyway, after the few months was over Ambrose had to move to a different town and never called her again. Sabrina was heartbroken and the innocent little girl she used to be was officially gone. Well, it was probably gone by the 30th time Ambrose rammed his cock into her hungry pussy and thrust in and out until she squirted. She came so hard and fast that it forced Ambrose's cock right out of her pussy. Enraged, he hit her with a blow to the side of her head, turned her over, and plunged his cock deep into her asshole with no lube. It hurt like hell to Sabrina but she was still in heaven from her squirting orgasm that she simply moaned in ecstasy while Ambrose pretty much raped her as they had never agreed on anal sex before.

That was 2 years ago. Sabrina was now 18 years old and a senior in high school. She was also the best cheerleader in the school and had made the varsity team as early as her sophomore year. She had a strong background in gymnastics since her mother signed her up when she was only 4 years old. She was very flexible and could snap both of her legs behind the back of her head when Ambrose used to fuck her - something he liked very much and would demand from her often. In addition to her skills she was also by far the sexiest and prettiest girl on the team. She somehow had excellent curves on her petite frame. Her flowing brown hair that she curled often glowed more vividly than even the prettiest blonde in the school. Her breasts were not large but not small either, perfectly proportioned to the rest of her body. She always had natural beauty but ever since Ambrose turned her into a slut she focused on her outward appearance even more. Her makeup never looked tacky but beautiful, she knew exactly how to turn heads and have sex with any guy she wanted.

Speaking of sex she had already fucked about a tenth of all the boys in her small school and every stud on the football team. She had gone wild since Ambrose left her and was looking for someone who could treat her like he did but nobody came even close. Perhaps she needed something more, perhaps she needed a gangbang...

To be continued...
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mr.Blue for this post:
Old 12-20-2016, 08:01 PM   #2
Mr.Blue

Default Part II

Part II

Sabrina rang the doorbell and, after a few moments, a tall shadow-like figure slowly creaked the door open. She quickly walked into the house without a word, she knew why she had come. The living room was dark and poorly lit. Walking to the center of the living room in her red high heels, she untied and dropped her bathrobe revealing only a tiny silver bikini. Her legs glowed radiantly and were very soft because she made sure to get them waxed beforehand. "You ready?", a voice asked from the corner of the room. Sabrina nervously nodded. "Get on your knees then", said the voice much closer this time. Around 6 teenage boys surrounded her in the dark living room and began unzipping their pants and pulling out their cocks. She firmly gripped one and quickly sealed her pink lips around it. Then she started sucking the next one and the next and the next. She loved the faint taste of sperm and furiously began bobbing her head up and down while sucking dick. Slobber began to drip out of her mouth as she began choking on one of the larger cocks. "That's a good girl", one of them said. "Let's she if she fucks as well as she can suck!" another exclaimed. Immediately, Sabrina was directed to the couch and stripped naked. Her silver bikini was passed around by a couple of them, sniffed, and tossed across the room. Now only in her red heels, she prepared for what was coming. The leader of the group, Craig, who was also the star quarterback of the high school's football team was the first to mount her. His thick cock easily slipped into her tight, pink pussy as she was already very wet. He began pounding her vigorously and her pussy lips formed a tight seal around his meaty cock. "Ah! Uh! Uh! Uh! Oh!" Sabrina moaned as he relentlessly fucked her. "You little slut, this is only the beginning!" said Craig in a condescending manner. As he said this one of his buddies, Mitchell, slid underneath her. She was on her hands and knees on the living room couch so he was on his back looking right up at her. He began sucking her breasts and her nipples became even harder. A random cock came out of nowhere and plunged deeply into Sabrina's mouth, so deep that she began to gag. She tried to release it but a strong hand forced her head down and her eyes began to water. Her muffled screams were ignored and Craig pulled his cock out of her vagina and began fucking her asshole after adding a generous amount of lube. Mitchell immediately filled her vacant pussy with his cock the second Craig's left and now Sabrina had a penis in every hole. Finally, the cock was released from her mouth and she was allowed to breathe only to have another be shoved right back in once she caught her breath. Her hair was already a mess and her mascara was running down her face. In and out each cock pumped in all of her holes and with each thrust she offered less resistance. She quickly was able to deepthroat every cock with little gagging and her asshole was now gaping as Craig finally cummed all over her ass. A towel was quickly brought out and the semen wiped off. The next one in line was already eagerly entering her mushy asshole. Meanwhile, Mitchell was busy releasing a hot load into her pussy and as soon as he pulled out thick, white goo began pouring out of her nasty cunt. Again, all of this was quickly cleaned up but this time a thin dildo with a sponge wrapped around it was inserted in her pussy. Sabrina could feel warm water flowing into her as the sponge was squeezed and turned around a few times. When it was taken out and she was "clean" the next person in line to ravage her, Chris, took Mitchell's place. Chris was a lineman on the football team and had the thickest cock by far. The others marvelled as they witnessed how wide Sabrina's pussy was stretched as he penetrated her. Sabrina's eyes widened and her muffled moans became even louder and higher-pitched as she continued to suck dick. She had already blown off two cocks and swallowed their loads and was now working on her third one.

The gangbang continued like this, with her being fucked in every hole but then Craig suddenly raised his hand and said, "Enough, now it is time to tie her up".

To be continued...
The following user says Thank You to Mr.Blue for this post:
Old 12-20-2016, 10:56 PM   #3
Arawen
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Either looking at shit memes or where you left me. Or both!

mmmm this is really hot
SKATER , SLUT, DEGRADE ME

links if you want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Likes and limits:
Because 500 char isnt enough

Pm me here x :
PM Dares

Gimee a rule? :
Your rules know what i do in the dark <- A fresh start cause work

Blooooog :
blogs n stuff
Arawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 11:22 AM   #4
Mr.Blue

Default Part III

Hi, I decided to finally continue this story. I also quit being so lazy and finally added some spacing, so enjoy! Also, the picture below represents what happens in the story so that's why I included it.

Part III

"Sabrina the SLUT! That'll be your nickname from now on and EVERYONE in the school will know it!" one of the boys mocked.

Sabrina wanted to snap back with something witty but she hesitated a bit. Hearing such a degrading comment like that whilst lying naked in front of all them was quite humiliating for her and she secretly loved it.

Just as she finally thought up something clever to say she was interrupted by a long piece of pink duct tape firmly placed over her mouth!

*SCRRRRRRRCCCCCHHHH!!!*

Craig quickly began unraveling even more pink duct tape from the roll he was now holding and began severing it off with his teeth.

"Hands behind your back!" he ordered.

Frightened, she immediately complied as he bound her wrists together tightly, wrapping the tape around and around, forming an inseparable bond.

Immediately, one of Craig's buddies took the tape and bound her ankles together as well.

"Aw, doesn't she look pretty now? With her pink tape and pink pussy?" he jeered as she struggled to move on her knees across the black leather couch...

"Get on the floor, slut!" he yelled angrily while watching her pitifully struggle about.

"Ye-yes, sir!" she stammered.

"NOW!!!"

*THUD*

"Owwwww!" she moaned lying on her side atop the hard wood flooring. She fell pretty hard and her left knee was aching in a ton of pain from the sudden impact.

"Good girl! That's a SLUT! Now we're going to have some fun!"

Sabrina couldn't see very much down on her right side but Craig unzipped a backpack and produced from it a very large, black object. He dangled in right in front of her face.

"Know what this is, slut?" he said with a big grin on his face as he peeled back a bit of the tape off her mouth so she could speak.

Sabrina whinnied and winced in pain because he did this rather abruptly.

She looked up to see that he was holding what appeared to be a small, rubber ball. Attached to this ball was a long tube which in turn connected to a massive dildo. The entire thing was black. Craig was wildly swinging the scary-looking sex toy from side to side in order to intimidate her as much as possible.

"Um...a dildo?" she meekly replied.

"NOT just ANY dildo! THIS is an INFLATABLE DILDO!" he arrogantly explained.

"THIS will not only fill you up when we stick it in you but it will get EVEN BIGGER with EACH pump!"

He menacingly squeezed the ball in his palm as he said this, teeth gritted. Slapping her on the face, he re-attached the pink tape to cover her mouth once again.

Only 18 and this boy was already a complete sadist...

But Sabrina wasn't thinking that thought. Oh, no...that word (sadist) wasn't even in her minute vocabulary...being such a dumb slut and all. This is the narrator speaking to you, giving insight on just how determined this young man is on wrecking this girl's tight, pink pussy!

"Spread her cheeks wide open, Chris." he said calmly as he pointed down towards her ass.

Chris immediately did just that. His hands firmly gripped on her bubble-shaped, round ass...widely spreading her soft cheeks apart...and exposing her slightly gaping pussy and asshole...both freshly abused from their gang bang session just a few minutes ago...

Craig took out a bottle of lube and poured a ridiculous amount onto the black inflatable dildo, so much so that some dripped onto the floor.

He quickly forced the tip into her cunt as she still lie bound on her side, cheeks being held open as far as possible by Chris.

"Uh! Auuh! Ugh! It hurts!! STOP!!!" she tried to yell but only muffled screams were being uttered through the tape covering her mouth.

Deeper and deeper and deeper the dildo slowly glided into her, stretching her pussy to the absolute limit!

The boys huddled over her ass in amazement and bewilderment.

"She has the biggest cunt I've ever seen!" one of the boys marveled with his jaw drooped wide open.

At last the gigantic dildo bumped into her cervix. It was obvious by the amount of squealing and shuddering that Sabrina made.

"Don't worry, girl, this will ALL be over soon enough!" Craig laughed.

While he said this he began furiously pumping the ball in his right hand. As the pressure began building up inside the tube it slowly began expanding the massive, fake cock inside her...causing even more pain for the slut.

"Mmmmmmph!! Mrrrrmmm!" she groaned. Her body was hating every second of it but somewhere deep down in her fucked up mind having her pussy stretched open to the max was also super hot.

The seal between her labia and the dildo grew tighter and tighter as it grew in size...her thick, juicy pink pussy lips became thinner and thinner as they were being stretched out more and more...

Eventually, no more pressure was able to be added. Craig left the massive dildo inside while he had her begin sucking his once again, very hard cock.

Finally one of the boys could wait no longer and quickly pulled out the huge toy.

With a resounding *PLOP!* it was released from her body, leaving her once tight pussy massive and gaping!

"What the fuuucck!!!!"

"Nasty, Gross!!!"

"Disgusting!"

...were just a few of the comments being circulated throughout the room.

One boy silently snapped a picture of Sabrina's ginormous, gaping dark cave to save for...scientific research...and perhaps bragging rights too.

Sabrina didn't notice anything, though, because she was too busy blowing Craig's rock hard cock!

To be continued...

Last edited by Mr.Blue; 07-22-2017 at 11:49 AM.
Old 01-23-2018, 05:08 AM   #5
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default Continue

Your last line reads. To be continued...

Where is the rest.

Please continue this bad bad sex story!
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Azarialeigh for this post:
Old 01-25-2018, 02:48 PM   #6
SlutRenz

Loving it please continue I would love for someone to do that to me

Roleplay - Being at a bus stop then being put in a van and made into a slut and gang raped and stuffed with cum and dried cum seeping everywhere and tattoos on her body and face and clothes to fit her personality
SlutRenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 04:10 PM   #7
Less Still

I liked your story, but it would be better to illustrate it with sexy pictures. I don't have bad sex stories because I haven't had sex for a long time) But I'll fix that soon. I accidentally found a review on https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dati...aughty-review/ on the BeNaughty website and it intrigued me. I will sign up and date hot men for a good time and then write my stories but I hope they will only be enjoyable.

Last edited by Less Still; 12-27-2020 at 03:06 PM.
Less Still is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cheerleader, pussy, sex, slut, teen