Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-05-2010, 03:39 PM   #1
LilyVonPseudonym

Traffic Driving Exhibition

This is one that occurred to me as I came back from Santa Barbara yesterday... I was taking the train back after 2 days of sleeping on a couch in my clothes, and I wanted nothing more to be naked as soon as possible.

The dare is as follows: When you drive from place to place, take off your clothes. You can strip from the waist down (Which is thrilling but perfectly safe, 'cus trust me, nobody is at the right angle to see you from the waist down) or you can strip all the way (Which I did, and which is a lot of fun, but leaves one a lot more exposed, and made me briefly worry about indecent exposure charges).

So as soon as I got to my car in the parking structure, as soon as I knew nobody was around to see, I slipped out of my panties, jeans and shoes and tossed them into the passenger seat. Then, feeling still... restricted, I pondered, looked around a lot more, and stripped out of my top. I sank into the driver's seat and started my car.

My only big scare was when some boys in a car next to me started honking and calling out of the window... I figured my only way of playing this off was to pretend not to notice them and turn into the next parking lot I saw. I put my top back on, deciding I'd keep it on until I got to the freeway, where nobody would be positioned right to see me.

I stayed naked until I pulled up to my street... I had got a phone call on the road from my mother, wondering when I would be home, and I had a suspicion she'd be out gardening, so I decided to play it safe and get dressed before I came up the driveway. I got lucky, there; she WAS gardening, and thus it was good I'd gotten dressed.

So, yeah, lot of fun. Give it a try!
Old 02-08-2010, 10:56 AM   #2
irulan87

Sounds like a great idea Lily i'm probably going to try this pretty soon!
irulan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:47 PM   #3
dragonator
getDare Devil

just make sure not to drive a motorcycle while doing this dare lol

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:19 AM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default did this

done this yesterday it was great went for a drive out of town naked even had a wank but did not come dont know if I was seen alot of lorries etc passed going the other way was gone quite a while was great.I always get a real buzz doing this.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:14 AM   #5
jux

I do this ALOT, naked from the waist down. I love pulling up next to someone in my car and just gently wanking on a huge hard on and then seeing them look over and see me. It has only really bothered a few people, most people either laugh, give me a thumbs up, just sit and stare at "it" until the light turns green or they look, see whats going on and just look away. One lady rolled down her window, so i rolled mine down, and she was laughing and said "marry xmas!!" we talked while I was stroking it for what seemed to be the longest red light ever. She got an eyeful thats for sure!
jux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:33 AM   #6
publicflash

I have done the same even when my GF was driving. We drove approx. 180km on Saturday morning me fully naked. I'm sure several people saw me, but at least one looked into our car form a van (and had to have great view on me completely naked) and immediately pretending not to be watching - shame it was not a young girl ... it was fun anyhow ... I would like to try again though ...
publicflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 08:55 PM   #7
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonator View Post
just make sure not to drive a motorcycle while doing this dare lol
I actually have done it on my motorcycle... sort of. I will have all my clothes in my saddle bags and just wear my jacket and chaps, with a sarong around my hips until I get on the freeway. Once I get going, I either tuck the sarong up out of the way under my jacket, or pull it off and stuff it in one of my bags.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:15 AM   #8
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default driving exhibition.

Wasnt actully mine but i was driving.

After other dares/games, my wife had to take a dare of going nude while we did some errands.

In this case I had a truck high enough that you couldnt see easily on a drivethru (still low enoguh to get thru).

Having kept her clothes at home (she didnt know that I keep a backup set hidden in case its really need), she was a bit nervous, but even so, still turned on.

With this I stopped by a local burgerking and got us some hamburgers and drinks and drove thru, but all the while she was fingering herself and when we got to drivethru, she started fiddling with my shorts and was giving me a bj during the payment of the order.

Even after this, of course remaining nude, we ended up going to a local area park that does have some seclusion.
Where we had our lunch and ended up making out right there.

Often we both will go nude when on longer trips, and at times stop along the way.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:19 AM   #9
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default my own exhibition

driving only (as I used to be a streaker when i was teenager, till I moved).

Often when getting off work, I would strip or nearly strip (shirt only, sometimes button down was unbuttoned), goal was usually to get hard asap and possibly bust a load before i got home.

It was in reality pretty much everytime I would blowaload by then.

But the additional is that when doable i would exit the car still nude (sans shirt) to get into the apt. That was at times tricky as some of the girls I knew lived right there, and it was often that they are out admiring the nearby riverview.

Depending on who it was, I would stay nude, and that usually meant a upcoming visit.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:29 AM   #10
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyVonPseudonym View Post
The dare is as follows: When you drive from place to place, take off your clothes. You can strip from the waist down (Which is thrilling but perfectly safe, 'cus trust me, nobody is at the right angle to see you from the waist down) or you can strip all the way (Which I did, and which is a lot of fun, but leaves one a lot more exposed, and made me briefly worry about indecent exposure charges).
Except every truck driver in the country. And most delivery vans.

Trust me.

<grin>

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:33 AM   #11
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjelen View Post

Trust me.

<grin>
... and some bus drivers and passengers. I travel by bus and it's surprising what I can see when I peek out the windows sometimes...

Trust me

* grins in duo with Anjelen *
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 11:50 AM   #12
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default yep

we have seen others doing stuff like what we do, but we travel enough that it can be seen. if I didnt travel I think we would rarely if ever see it.

As it is, whenever wife or I pick up each other, the driver gets some.
Usualy im the driver so its always the case.

As it is, per the job Im usully in normal dress.
wife on the other hand, will usualy wear so little that at times if sweaty you can see everything, or for that matter, be able to strip quickly.
especially if we drive the car that has tinted windows, then she does strip always.
Wife will often find ways to wear as little as possible and has worn as little as a large scarf.
And at beachs, has litterally worn cusstom string bikinis and little else at times.

when traveling we often try to find secluded spots to do it outdoors, but it also depends on where we go.

Last edited by tcitycity; 05-05-2010 at 05:00 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:50 AM   #13
LilyVonPseudonym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjelen View Post

Trust me.

<grin>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
... and some bus drivers and passengers. I travel by bus and it's surprising what I can see when I peek out the windows sometimes...

Trust me

* grins in duo with Anjelen *
While I respect your right to grin, I'm not so foolish as to have forgotten these possibilities. I AM, however, forced to wonder what angles you're talking about... First, Anjelen, are you talking about seeing the driver, or passengers? Because typically, a truck driver on the LEFT side of the truck cab has trouble seeing a car driver on the left side of their vehicle, due to things like, I don't know, car roofs. I've sat in a truck and tried this with a couple of cars, and usually you really can't see anything as far as the driver's concerned below the waist.

As for bus passengers, yeah, they could probably see you. Hadn't occurred to me, because one really doesn't see too many people on buses around where I spend my days. But hey, what's the fun if there's no risk?
Old 08-04-2010, 11:53 AM   #14
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default Its rare but depends on the vehicle

Ive had cars where its easy for a truck to see into it.

But thats partially why I like my truck, as its high enough up to remove the main problems of being nude in public... while still doable its often very illegal but in a truck its nearly impossible to tell.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:13 AM   #15
gavinz

I did this yesterday. I pulled off the motorway into a service station and found a quiet corner to park. Then stripped off, and back onto the motorway. It felt really great being naked with people around, although reasonably safe.

Gavin
Limits: things likely to get me arrested, dangerous.
gavinz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk