Old 12-20-2013, 08:06 PM   #1
deepsix

Default Your sister's sissy

Your Sister's Sissy: Part I

It is a hot summer afternoon and you are alone at home. Your parents have gone out for the weekend and your sister, Julie, three years older than you, is on a date with her boyfriend. She will be leaving for college this autumn. She is a tall, slim brunette with a very shapely body, a star athlete and an A student.

It fills you with guilt, but you secretly admire her, even fantasize about her. When she is not looking, you stare at her chest and ass and try to imagine how she would look naked. Seeing her up close everyday makes you horny and thinking about her naked makes you blush and gives you a hard, throbbing erection. You feel jealous of her boyfriend, as he is the one who gets to be with her all the time, touch her and see her naked.

You have been thinking and planning this a long time, but today you finally decide to go into her room and snoop around, perhaps even steal one of her bras and panties. Your heart beats hard as you sneak into her room. It is like entering a forbidden sanctuary. The house is quiet and you are alone, but you strain to hear if anyone is coming. You tiptoe to her dresser and open her underwear drawer. You see them! Her panties, pink, yellow, black and white, bikinis, boy shorts and so many thongs! You see her bras, her camisols and her tights! Your heart beats furiously as you touch them, your cock erect and hard, throbbing painfully in your pants. You can not help but grab your crotch and squeeze your hard cock. You would love to wear one, you think to yourself, as you pick up her thongs and imagine her in them.

You pick up her sexiest panty, a pink lacy thong. As you are caressing it, thinking about taking your pants off and putting it on, you suddenly hear footsteps outside. Your face flushes with fear as you did not hear the front door open. You do not want to be caught, but do not know what to do. The door flies open and you see your sister standing there, shocked and surprised to see you in her room. It takes her a few moments to figure out what you are doing, as she sees her underwear drawer open, and her thongs in your hand.

"What were you doing in my room!", Julie exclaims. "How dare you go through my personal stuff? What is that in your hand?"

You stammer, unable to answer. You say "Nothing, its nothing. I was just looking around".

Julie is furious. "Nothing? Are those my PANTIES you have in your hand?!", she yells. "You pervert, how DARE you, how can you do this to your own sister?!!"

"I found them lying around, I swear!", you say, "I was just putting them away. I am sorry!"

Julie sees through your lies. After all, her underwear drawer is wide open. "Sorry! Sorry won't cut it, you pervert. Gosh, I feel so violated! I am telling dad. He will whip you into shape."

You are terrified of your dad's temper, and know he will be furious. "No, please don't", you beg, "I am sorry, I will do anything, but please don't tell dad!"

Julie smiles wickedly. "Anything? Hmm ... If you promise to do exactly as I say, and let me punish you, I might not bring it up with dad."

Your heart beats faster at the thought of being punished. "Yes, please, I will do anything you say", glad at least your dad won't find out.

"I don't have time to deal with you now", says Julie, "I have to go back to Mark's house. But I am not going to let you sneak around my room. Lets go into your room!"

You go into your room and Julie pulls up a chair and fetches your belt. "I am going to tie you to the chair", she says, "to make sure you do not behave like a pervert while I am gone. Sit on the chair!"

Julie tightly straps you on the chair. Your hands are behind you, and you are unable to move them. "You will sit here till I get back. Do not even TRY to escape!", she says.

"Open your mouth", she says, and takes the pink lacy thong and stuffs it into your mouth. "You will keep my panties in your mouth till I return. You have been a very bad boy and you will be punished tonight."

She leaves you tied, with her panties stuffed in your mouth. Your heart beats hard as you think of the long hours you will be here, tied in this humiliating position, waiting for her to return and punish you. You hear the front door slam shut, her car rev up as she drives away on her date with Mark.

If you want me to continue, please let me know
deepsix is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to deepsix for this post:
Old 12-20-2013, 08:29 PM   #2
teresanunley102913

Keep writting plz i like it so far
teresanunley102913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:45 AM   #3
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Yes keep it going, I look forward to see where you go with his

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:04 AM   #4
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I like where this is going please continue
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:49 AM   #5
Thatguyishere

Keep it up, pretty good
Master
Wealth: 0
Slaves: lunalux, kindagrrly,Paris Rayne
Pm me "Dress up" and I will wear any female clothing you want for however long you want
Pm me your kik and I'll be your kik slave for a week
Pm me nude and I'll get naked for ten min
Thatguyishere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:41 AM   #6
CutieGurlTaylor
getDare Devil

yea keep it up this could be a great story if you dont let it die

Loves
:Humiliation, Rules, Clothing Control, Wearing multiple layers of panties, Feminization, Spanking, Sissification, Degradation

Limits:messy, piss/scat, lines, buying things, diapers, pain, fam/friends, ice, leg/arm hair, public, other stuff thats way out there..

CutieGurlTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 08:49 AM   #7
Kcman21

Looks like a good story!
Kcman21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 08:50 AM   #8
25rob1985
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to 25rob1985 Send a message via Yahoo to 25rob1985

please write more we all like it
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in the first person above dare thread in the person above section.
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
25rob1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 03:23 PM   #9
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Looks like a good story.. Keep it going plz..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 08:46 PM   #10
Topgear
Distinguished Member

I really like it so far, I hope you continue.
I ask one thing from the people I give dares to. If you see that someone else is asking for a dare and nobody has responded, try your hardest to give them a dare. We all know how much it sucks to be the person who waits and doesn't get a dare.

Likes: hidden public, anal, masturbation, humping, wedgies, bondage, and sleeping dares.
Dislikes: family, friends, photo, painful, messy, scat, pee dares
Limits: friends, family, full public, harmful
Topgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 10:15 PM   #11
deepsix

Your Sister's Sissy: Part II

It is late at night when you hear a car pull into the driveway. You have been tied to a chair, with your mouth stuffed with Julie's panties. Your mouth feels dry and your body is stiff from being tied in this awkward position. As soon as you hear Julie open the door and come up, your heart starts pounding in shame and anticipation. What punishments await you? You feel humiliated at the thought of being punished by your sister, but you are glad that at least your dad won't find out. You prefer your sister's punishments to your dad's temper.

Julie comes into the room and turns on the light. She takes her panties out of your mouth. "Are you ready for your punishment?", she asks. "Oh, before we start, I want you to know that you are now my sissy, understood?".

You hesitate, and mumble in shame "Yes, I understand".

"I told Mark what you did. He said you must be a sissy, secretly wanting to be a girl. He suggested I just treat you like my sissy slut, even give you a new name. So from now onwards you will be called "Becky", got it?"

Your face is flush with shame. Not only will your sister punish you as her sissy, she also told Mark about it. Now it is just a matter of time before your other friends find out about it. You hang your head in shame and say, "Yes, got it".

Julie unties you from the chair and says, "Let me see. I do not think you should be wearing men's clothes, should you? After all, you were snooping around playing with mine. Come on, get rid of all you clothes. You won't need them anymore."

Your hear beats even faster, and you beg her "Please, Julie, don't make me strip. Please!"

"Didn't you say you will do everything I say?", she says, "Come on. STRIP! NOW!!"

You shamefully take your clothes off. First your T-shirt and then your socks and jeans. You are almost naked except for your underwear. You do not take it off, feeling ashamed of being naked in front of your sister.

"Did I not say to strip COMPLETELY? Why are you wearing your underwear? Come on, take it off. I want you naked and on your knees"

You know it is inevitable, so you slowly pull your underwear down, taking it off and putting it on top of your other clothes. You get down on you knees. You are now fully naked and exposed, and hang your head in shame as you see your sister smile and examine you. You feel a tingling in your cock as you slowly feel it get hard.

"What a pathetic looser you are!" Julie laughs as she sees you naked. "I see you are getting hard already! You should be ashamed of your itty-bitty cock. I think I know now why you want to wear panties: you don't have much down there to cover!!"

You feel ashamed and say, "I am sorry, Julie. I will never snoop through your things again. I really am sorry".

"Well, just saying sorry won't cut it", says Julie. "I will make you really sorry by the time I am done with you. I will make you my little sissy. Come on, sissy, tell me your name"

"My name is Becky", you say, ashamed of yourself.

"Good, Becky. You learn fast. Well, Becky, are you ready for your punishments? Come on, beg me to punish you", she says.

"Yes, I am ready. Please punish me, Julie, please, I deserve to be punished! Please!!", you beg in a pleading voice.

"Good, yes, I will punish you", says Julie. "But first, let me see what what that thing between your legs can do. Come on, stroke your cock and get it hard. Show me if you are just a sissy or a real man"

Still on your knees you stroke you cock slowly, getting it hard and erect. Once erect, you stop and put your hands behind your back. Your cock feels tight and hard, sticking out of your body in shame.

Julie laughs, "I see now why you need my panties! You are so ... well, so little! Come on, tuck that little boy-clit of your between your legs, just like a nice little sissy"

You hold your cock and push it between your thighs, tucking it tight and holding it so it does not pop out. As you look down you realize that with your cock between your thighs you really do look like a girl. That thought makes you even more ashamed at your situation.

Julie gets some things from her room. "Good Becky, thats how a sissy should always be", she says. "Here put on these nipple clamps. Do it quickly"

You take the nipple clamps and put them on your nipples. They are really tight and hurt you a lot. You wince in pain as you feel them bite, twisting your nipples between their serrated edges.

"Well, I want to see how fit my sissy is", says Julie. "Come now stand up. Show me how you can do jumping jacks. Give me 20 high jumps. Make sure your cock does not pop out from between your legs!"

You stand, doing twenty jumping jacks. As you jump the nipple clamps bite deeper into your flesh, and the pain gets worse. You struggle to keep your cock between your legs as you jump as high as you can.

"I am not happy, Becky. You can do much better than that, girl. Come on, jump HIGH, as HIGH as you can. Do it again!"

You do it again, this time trying to jump even harder. The clamps jiggle and bounce around as you jump, making you wince in pain. However hard you try your cock keeps popping out from between your thighs and bounces around shamefully.

After you are done, Julie says, "Well, lets put that cock, err ..., boy-clit of yours away for a while. Here, use your belt to tie it to your belly. Come on, hurry up"

You take the belt and strap it around your naked waist, with your cock under it. You cock is now snugly against your body, pointing up towards your face. You look at Julie for further instructions, blushing in shame as you wait. She steps outside for a while, leaving you there, naked and expectant for what it is to come next.

She comes back in a few minutes with a steel ruler, the one you use in shop class in school. "Come here, Becky and bend over, holding the chair. Let your big sister spank your ass. Count down from 10 and each time I spank you, shout out 'I am sorry, Miss!'"

You bend over the chair, your ass sticking out towards Julie. She strokes your ass and then starts spanking you with the steel ruler. Thwak! the first shot hits you hard and sharp on your ass and you grab it to numb the pain. You shout, "Ten, I am sorry, Miss!". You bend over again and she hits you again, this time even harder, "Nine, I am sorry, Miss". Again and again the ruler lands on your naked ass, making you cry in pain as you count down to one. You ass is burning hot with pain, and you feel angry welts form.

Spanking now over, Julie says, "You know, Becky, seeing how you love to play with girl's things, I think you will want my hair brush up your ass. Won't you?"

Your heart almost skips a beat as you hear this. Yet, you know there is no way out for you and so you say, "Yes, Julie. I want your hair brush inside me."

"I though so", says Julie, "Come here and bend over. Just relax while I push my brush in you. Do not struggle or it will be worse!"

You bend over as Julie takes her pink wooden hair brush and slowly pushes it into your ass. It is round and smooth, and is larger at the end. She has to push hard at first, and when the brush pops into you, you almost scream in pain: it hurts so bad that you wish she would pull it out. "Please, please, take it out! It is hurting me!!" you beg.

Julie laughs and say, "Oh come on, Becky, sissies must learn to take things up their ass. After all, their little boy clits are of no use to them, are they?".

The pain slowly subsides and Julie pushed the hairbrush deep inside you. Although the initial pain is now gone, the shame of having your sister shove her brush up your ass is washing over you, and you start to cry.

"Owww ...", she says in a teasing voice, "Don't cry, Becky. You should have thought of the consequences before snooping around my things." She then starts to fuck you with her brush, pushing it in and out of ass, slowly at first but then faster and faster. As you grunt and moan from the fucking she just smiles and laughs. She stops after a couple of minutes, leaving the brush sticking in your ass.

"Does that make you horny?", asks Julie, "Do you want you cock, I mean, your boy-clit out to play with? Take your belt off"

You take off your belt and your now soft cock hangs in shame in front of her.

"Lets get it hard and excited again, shall we?", she says. "Come on, stroke till it is hard. Give me two edges. Make sure you DO NOT CUM, or else I will whip the crap out of you. Understand?"

"Yes, I understand", you say and stroke you cock till it is hard again. You keep stroking till you edge and then stop, moaning from the rising tingling in your balls and cock as you get close to orgasm. Julie watches and you again stroke you cock till you edge a second time, this time the feeling that you will go over the edge spreading from your toes all the way to your tummy. You moan as your cock jerks around from the denial. Despite the shame, you are dying to cum, but know that you will have hell to pay if you cum without her permission.

"Stop, stop!", laughs Julie, seeing your discomfort. "I don't want you to cum just yet. Lets see what your cock is capable of. Here tie this lace around your balls and cock"

She takes a show lace ties it tightly around your balls and cock. The feeling of her warm hands on your body make you even more desperate to cum, and you have to really control yourself from blowing your load. Soon, the lace is nice and tight around your balls, and your cock is sticking out, erect and hard.

"Good boy", says Julie, taking another shoe lace and tying it on the head of your cock. "We will hang weights from it, to see how strong you are." Your breathing is now hard and shallow in shame and anticipation.

"Hmm ... looking good", says Julie, "Feeling good too, sissy Becky? Well, I will fix that soon. Slap your cock for me, will you? Do it HARD."

You slap your cock with your hand, and keep doing it, not knowing when to stop.

"Stop, stop", says Julie. "Here let me show you what I mean by HARD". She bunches her right hand into a tight fist and hits your erect cock really hard. A sharp pain goes up your cock into your body and you wince.

"Do you understand now? No hitting like a sissy! Come on, hit your cock hard. Count to twenty. I want it HARD or we will start all over again."

You now hit your cock as hard as you can, counting up to twenty. You cock is throbbing in pain, but you know you must keep going or else Julie will make your punishment even harder.

"Good, Becky", she say. "How does it feel? Feeling a little hot? Is your boy-clit hurting you yet?"

"Yes, Miss. My cock is hurting me a lot", you reply.

"Good. I am not done with it yet", says Julie. "Come, let me see how much weight you can carry. Not in your arms, sissy! On your cock!!". She laughs.

She then takes a two pound dumb-bell and ties it to the other end of the shoe lace that is tied to the head of your cock. The weight pulls you cock down, the already raw skin, stretching it painfully.

"Hmm ... thats how a sissy's cock should be, all stretched out", laughs Julie. "Come, lets walk around the house, I want the weight to swing."

She leads you out of the room and into each of the other rooms in the house: her bedroom, your parent's bedroom, the guest bed room and then down into the living room and kitchen, and then back. The weight swings and pulls harder and harder on your cock, which is now getting soft, making the pain worse. As you walk you feel the hair brush move inside your ass, and the nipple clamps bounce. You walk, your cock tied and weighed down, your ass with a brush up it, and with clamps on you nipples. The shoe lace bites deeper into your cock as you go down the steps, and then up again. The pain is becoming unbearable and you are crying, wanting the weight off your cock.

"You have done well, sissy. Take off the weight from your little cock. We don't want it to fall off, do we?", she says, laughing.

You untie the weight and take the shoe laces off. You cock is all soft and throbbing in pain. You feel so ashamed that you get on your knees.

"Hmm, what a good sissy, getting on your knees for me", says Julie. "Come on, get that little cock hard again. Stroke it and edge twice for me. Do not cum yet!"

You stroke you cock, getting it hard. Controlling yourself is now becoming even harder. You edge very quickly and stop stroking, moaning and grunting as you almost cum. "One more edge", says Julie. Just stroking yourself for a few seconds makes you edge again. This time, to stop yourself from blowing, you have to grab your cock and squeeze it tight. Pre-cum is oozing out now and your hands are sticky with it.

"I see you are having trouble keeping your load from blowing!", laughs Julie. "A good sissy must learn to control itself, must it not?"

"Yes, Miss", you reply, holding your hands behind your back.

"I think your boy-clit needs more punishment. Slap it around for me, will you? And make sure you do it HARD. And count to 40 this time!"

You hit your erect and throbbing cock again, counting to forty. This time the pain is mixed with intense tingling as you are also try and stop yourself from cumming. Julie watches in amusement as you hit yourself, moaning and counting with your eyes closed.

"Good sissy, Becky", says Julie. "Do not think I am done with you today. Whenever I use your sissy name 'Becky' you will know what is coming: being naked and getting punished. Get it?"

Your heart pounds as you suddenly realize that this punishment will not be the end of your ordeal. You will be at her beck and call whenever she chooses. Your face flushes in shame and humiliation.

"Are you ready for your reward? Beg for it, Becky", says Julie.

"Yes, I am ready for my reward. Please may I be rewarded? Please, may I cum now? Please, I can take it no longer, Julie. Please!!", you beg.

"Not yet, not yet", she laughs. "But soon. First, lets use that brush in your ass a bit more. Come here, bend over. Let me fuck you a bit more with it"

You bend over as Julie goes behind you and starts pushing the brush in and out of your ass. You feel each stroke go hard and deep inside you. Your cock is twitching and jerking from the fucking.

"I see you are enjoying this", says Julie. "Stroke yourself for me now, will you? Make sure you do not cum. Not yet! But soon. But you can edge for me. How about giving me three edges?"

You find it almost impossible to keep from blowing now. You edge very quickly, hardly needing more than a few seconds each. You can bear it no longer. "Please, Julie. I think I am going to cum. Please, please, let me cum!!", you groan and beg, as she continues to fuck you.

"Well, I see you won't last much longer", says Julie as she pushed the brush deep into you one last time. "Stop touching yourself. Lets me think how I want you to finish. Hmm ... I certainly think you should not use your hands. So how else will you do it. Got it! Rubbing your cock on the wall! Like making love to the wall, as a sissy should." Julie laughs.

"Stand facing the wall", she orders you. "Get closer so you can rub your cock against it. Just as if it were a girl you wanted to fuck. Not that any girl will want that itty-bitty cock in her!! Come on hurry".

You go to the wall, standing close to it. You body is almost touching it. Your legs are spread apart slightly and you place you hands against the wall. Your cock is tight against the wall, dying for release.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Fuck the wall till you cum! Go on, do it!!""

You push against the wall, thrusting you ass back and forth, making you cock rub against it. You thrust faster and faster as you feel your orgasm closer. You are now grunting and moaning as you get closer to the edge. Not used to cumming without using your hands, you have to thrust hard and fast, almost like an animal.

"Yes, yes, come on, faster!", says Julie. "Show me what you got, blow you load, do it!"

You thrust harder as you finally cum, feeling the orgasm in your whole body, giving you the relief you are so desperately needed. You cum, squirting all over your belly and the floor as you continue to thrust, slower now as you are getting spent.

"Well, done, Becky!", says Julie. "I won't tell dad, I promise! But remember, when I want you will now be my little sissy brother Becky. Understood?"

"Yes, Julie, I understand. Thank you for not telling on me. I will obey you always", you say.

You clean up, feeling humiliated and ashamed that you were punished by your sister, and not knowing what other humiliations are in store for you. It was your lust for her that had brought you to this state, and you know that you will have to pay the price for a long time to come.

If you enjoyed this story, please leave a reply and/or send me a PM. Sissy Beck has plenty of other adventures and punishments to suffer through!

Last edited by deepsix; 12-27-2013 at 06:06 AM.
deepsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 01:21 AM   #12
fredd1e
getDare Sweetheart

Great story, looking forward to the next part.
fredd1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 07:19 AM   #13
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Love this story can't wait to read future punishment sessions
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:15 AM   #14
Mrslutman

This is a pretty good story. Looking forward to more!

Dare to-do list

PM dares!

Likes & Limits

Mrslutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 03:43 PM   #15
Asiangurls=hot

This is very good I am excited for you to continue
Asiangurls=hot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Asiangurls=hot for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk