Old 09-02-2009, 03:11 AM   #1
splasher

Default Elevator/Lift Challenge

Hey i'm new here so this is the first dare i've posted. I came up with these in response to someone else and I thought they sounded good. Its designed for an elevator or lift and

Easy:
Get in the elevator and when the doors are closed and you are by yourself. Pull your shorts and underwear down or take your top off. (to spice it up press a level and expose yourself as the door opens) so you hope that no one is there.

Medium:
Get into the elevator don't press a level just let it sit on your level. Take either your top off or your shorts and wait until it starts moving to another level before you put your clothes back on. (this is a bit risky if someone on your level presses the button)

Hard:
Go to a number of floors and drop off a article of clothing at each one eg level 1 shirt, level 3 underwear. When you have either no clothes left or as little as you want either get out of the lift and retrieve your clothes using the stairs or use the lift to get them back.

Thoughts anyone?
splasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 03:46 AM   #2
Younger Buck

I know a girl [un-named] who did a very similar dare to this, and she enjoyed it so you've come up with a good dare.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:51 AM   #3
splasher

Thanks for the feedback mate
splasher is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk