DragonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 02:44 PM   #17
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

keep going this is great story so far
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 11:16 PM   #18
FolDae

I have been reading all of it, and like your writing style. Don't ever think that this pace of story is too slow. I like the extra effort into character building. It really adds to the story as a whole.
FolDae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 11:51 AM   #19
alli55

Thanks for all your positive comments!

FolDae, I also like stories that give the characters time to develop. I'm glad you're enjoying the story.

Chapter 6 Heads or tails will be posted tomorrow. Might be quite late at night, though, as I have a busy evening planned!
alli55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to alli55 for this post:
Old 10-17-2017, 03:25 PM   #20
alli55

The sleepover that changed my life

Chapter 6 Heads or tails

The four of us – Bethany, Paige, me and my BFF Abi – were stood in the kitchen at Abi’s house in just our underwear, waiting with a mixture of nervousness and anticipation, though in my case just nervousness.

Our game of Truth or Dare had taken an unexpected turn, thanks in part to Abi but mainly because her Uncle Ryan had taken it upon himself to get involved.

The game had already gone further than any other Truth or Dare game I’d played before, which had made me nervous, though I had to admit I had enjoyed playing. When Abi had decided to stop the game for a kitchen-raid but in the same breath had dared us to go to the kitchen dressed as we were, we hadn’t really taken as much persuading as you might have expected. Abi had made her uncle cover his eyes so we could get past him on our way to the kitchen. When she’d tried to do the same on our way back, however, he had told us he was going to give us a dare instead, or else we could stay in the kitchen all evening. Having little choice, we had agreed to being given a dare. Now we were waiting to hear what it was.

We didn’t have to wait long before we heard his voice say, “So, girls, for your dare, you have to come back through one at a time. But before each of you opens the door, I will flip a coin and you have to call ‘heads’ or ‘tails’. If you get it right I’ll cover my face, but if you get it wrong I won’t.”

We looked at each other. Could we do this dare? The coin flip part meant that we had a chance that we wouldn’t really be dared to do anything. But what if we got it wrong?

Abi was the first to speak. “What do we think, guys?” she asked.

I was surprised when Paige said, “I think it’s a good dare and I think we should accept it.”

“But what if we choose the wrong one?” replied Abi.

“Well,” continued Paige, “I know it’ll be a bit embarrassing, but actually we’re not going to be showing anything more than if we were wearing a bikini, so I don’t think it’s that bad.”

Paige had a point. We wouldn’t be showing any more skin than if we’d been wearing a bikini. But, and it was a big ‘but’, a bikini is for wearing in public whilst underwear definitely isn’t. It would be more than a bit embarrassing for someone we hardly knew to see us in our bras and knickers, and even worse for Abi because it was her uncle who would see her.

But it was Paige’s next point that decided it for us.

“Anyway,” she said, “we can’t just stay in here, and if we ask for a different dare it might be a worse one.”

Deep down we knew she was right, so we all agreed to take the dare.

“Alright,” Abi shouted through the door, “we’ll do the dare.”

“Okay,” came her uncle’s voice, “who’s going first?”

That was a very good question. Which one of us was going to be brave enough to take first go at the dare? There was, of course, only one person it could be.

“Me,” shouted Bethany.

“Alright, Bethany,” said the voice, “heads or tails?”

“Heads,” Bethany called.

There was a pause, presumably while Abi’s uncle was flipping the coin, then he called out, “Heads it is! Just a moment while I cover my face … okay you can come through.”

Bethany opened the door just enough to look out and then, after seeing that he had covered his face as promised, she stepped out and walked through to the door on the other side of the room. We watched her open that door and go out before we shut the kitchen door.

There was quite a long silence before we heard Abi’s uncle say, “Have you gone through Bethany?”

“Yes, I have, sorry,” we heard Bethany say.

“Okay,” he said, “who’s next?”

Paige pointed to herself, and Abi and I both nodded our agreement.

“Me,” she called.

“Alright, Megan,” came the voice, “heads or …”

“No, it’s Paige,” Abi called out.

“Oh, sorry Paige, I do apologise. I didn’t mean to get you mixed up.”

“That’s alright!” said Paige.

“Okay, Paige,” the voice began again, “do you want heads or tails?”

Heads had worked for Bethany, so Paige decided it would for her as well.

After a short pause the voice called, “It’s heads. Well done Paige. You can come through.”

Paige’s face lit up with a huge smile and she gave us the thumbs up. Then she opened the door and confidently walked through and out the other door. Again, we shut the kitchen door once we’d seen her exit the room.

“I’m through,” Paige called out.

“Thank you, Paige,” the voice replied. “So, who’s going next?”

All the time this had been going on I had been getting more and more nervous. It was the same sort of nervous that you get when you are queuing up to go on a big ride at a theme park for the first time ever, three-quarters scared but a quarter excited. However, there was one thing I absolutely knew for certain: there was no way I was going last.

So, before Abi had a chance to speak, I called out, “Me, Megan.”

That showed how my nerves had affected my brain. Clearly there was no need for me to tell him who I was, since there was only me and Abi left and he would instantly recognise her voice.

“Okay, Megan,” the voice said, “what’s it to be? Heads or tails?”

What should I choose? It had been heads both times so far, so surely it wouldn’t be again. But what if it was?

Suddenly, Abi, who had been watching me as I tried to decide, said, “Oh my God, Megs! You’re actually shaking!”

I was! The mixture of nerves and excitement had me trembling like a leaf, and my heart was pounding harder than ever.

“Tails,” I called out, after agonising for ages, and put my hands over my face hardly bearing to know the result.

There was the dreaded pause, and then came the voice of doom as it seemed to be to me at that moment.

“Hang on a minute, Megan, I’ve dropped the coin.”

No-oo! Don’t do this to me!

“Sorry about that, it is tails, you got it right, you can come through.”

Yessss!!

I quickly opened the door and scurried past the sofa where Abi’s uncle was sat. When I looked at him I had to suppress a giggle. He was sat with one hand holding the cushion over his face, but with the other hand he was doing one of those little finger-wave things. I carried on and reached the other door, opened it and joined Bethany and Paige on the other side. Then I let everyone know that I had finished.

“Thank you, Megan,” I heard the voice say. “Right then, Abigail, it must be you now. Heads or tails?”

I was grinning widely, both through relief and at the sight I’d just seen.

Paige grinned at me and asked, “Was he waving at you?”

“Yes,” I told her.

“He did that to both of us as well,” she said. “I nearly burst out laughing when I saw it.”

We listened as Abi ummed and ahhed a bit before calling heads – she never found it easy when faced with making a choice.

When the voice spoke next, its tone had changed. It now sounded like someone who was having to pass on bad news.

“Ohhh, Abigail,” it began, “oh dear, …”

Clearly, Abi had called wrong.

“… unfortunately …” the voice continued.

Poor Abi! I could just imagine how she must be feeling with the prospect of letting her uncle see her in just her bra and knickers. I wished I was back in the kitchen to give her what support I could.

“… it’s heads!” The voice had returned to its normal friendly sound. “You guessed right, well done!”

Oh my God! Her uncle had been teasing her!

We heard the kitchen door open, and quickly afterwards Abi burst through the door next to us, brushed past us, and raced up the stairs. We turned and followed her up and into her room, where she flopped face-first onto her bed. We shut the door and looked at one another, not sure what to do.

I went over to Abi, put my arm around her shoulders and asked, “Are you alright, Abs?”

Abi lifted her head up, rolled over, breathed out, and exclaimed, “Fuck!”

I was totally shocked. I’d never heard Abi say a word like that; she just didn’t do that. Was she alright, or was she upset or angry? I just didn’t know. My head was spinning.

She sat up. Her face was flushed. “Fuck that was intense!” she said, before giving us a smile the Cheshire Cat would have been proud of. I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

“You haven’t told your uncle that you’re through,” Paige pointed out.

“Let him sit there for a bit!” Abi told her. “That’ll teach him to tease me like that!”

We all laughed.

We opened up the crisps, and as we munched our way through them we talked excitedly about what had just happened.

I don’t think I had ever felt so alive as I did then; my whole body seemed to be on fire. I’m pretty certain that the others all felt the same way.

So it was no surprise at all that, once the bowls of crisps had been eaten, Abi suggested that we continue the game; and no surprise at all that we all quickly agreed.

As I took a swig from my bottle of water, I wondered how on earth we could top that last dare. It should have made me incredibly nervous, and it did. But I couldn’t wait.
Old 10-19-2017, 12:13 PM   #21
alli55

Almost done with proof-reading Chapter 7 Spin the bottle. Will post it tomorrow evening.
The following user says Thank You to alli55 for this post:
Old 10-20-2017, 12:23 PM   #22
alli55

Chapter 7 Spin the bottle

If you had told me when I arrived at Abi’s sleepover that a few hours later I’d be sat in just my underwear playing Truth or Dare with the others wearing just as little, then I’d have been rather sceptical and I wouldn’t have been totally sure that I would have even wanted to stay and find out. If you’d told me that I’d be sat there waiting for the game to continue and wanting it to go even further, then I’d have said you were utterly mad and probably turned and run all the way home.

But here we all were in our knickers; Abi and Bethany in their bras; Paige in her camisole; and me actually with my training bra on show. We were about to continue the game; and yes, although I was incredibly nervous about what dares I might have to do, and although that voice in my head constantly reminding me of my embarrassingly flat chest wouldn’t shut up, I did want the game to go further.

It was Abi’s uncle’s fault. If he had thought that by making us face the prospect of letting him see us in our underwear we might see sense and decide to end the game, he had got it spectacularly wrong. Although none of us had actually been seen, the dare had had the opposite effect on us. We had got such a buzz from doing his dare that we wanted more.

I swigged another mouthful from my bottle of water, took a deep breath, and asked, “Whose turn was it?”

Abi looked at me, thought about saying something, and then stopped herself. She stood up and crossed to the door. “Stay here a minute,” she told us, “I’ve got an idea!” With that she left the room.

We heard her scamper down the stairs, then it went quiet for a moment before we heard Abi and her uncle laughing. What on earth was going on?

Ever the smart one, Paige said, “I think Abi’s just given her uncle a sight he wasn’t expecting to see!”

We grinned at one another, as we attempted to find an appropriate balance between shock, laughter, and embarrassment on Abi’s behalf. I’m afraid to say laughter won that battle.

After a couple of minutes, we heard Abi coming back up the stairs, and decided to play innocent and not mention anything.

She came in, flushed once again, carrying a tray and an empty water bottle. She crossed back to her place in the circle and sat down.

Abi grinned as she told us, “Oh my God! I totally didn’t think what I was doing and I burst straight in on my uncle! He was like, “what?” and I was like, “oops!” Oh my God, it was so embarrassing, but it was funny as well!”

She dropped the tray onto the floor in the middle of the circle, and put the bottle on top of it.

“I thought we could play Spin the Bottle;” she said, “forget about the truths and just do dares.”

In our excited state we eagerly agreed and set a couple of rules. We would take it in turns to spin the bottle and give a dare to whoever it pointed to. If you spun it and it landed on you, then you would just pass the bottle to the next person for their turn. As usual, no exact repeat dares would be allowed.

Getting rid of the option of choosing Truth would mean that the game would go further more quickly, which was the point. It also meant that it would be more difficult to slow things down if my nerves started getting the better of me and I was a bit concerned about that. The element of chance that came with the bottle spinning would hopefully help to stop Abi and Bethany getting too competitive with each other. But one thing was certain: at that moment in time we all wanted the game to go further, even me deep down.

No-one could remember whose turn it had been when we’d stopped the game for the kitchen-raid, so we all agreed that Abi could have first spin seeing as it had been her idea to get the bottle.

Abi gave the bottle a fierce spin, and we watched as it went around and around for ages before finally coming to a halt pointing at Bethany.

I was glad that I wasn’t the first one to have to do a dare, and was keen to see what level the dares were going to be.

“Bethany,” said Abi, “I dare you to do 20 star-jumps.”

For any of the rest of us this would have been a nice, simple-to-do, fun dare, ideal to get the game going again. With it being Bethany, though, it was a chance for the rest of us to giggle as her tits bounced up and down. She wasn’t the most athletic girl and by the end of 20 star-jumps she was out of breath and glad to sit back down.

When she had got her breath back, she looked around at each of us and asked, “Did you like that then?” We burst out laughing again, and she pushed her tits up with her hands and said, “Boob envy!”

She wasn’t wrong!

It was my turn to spin the bottle next, and I had already thought of a dare that would work well whoever it landed on. As it turned out it got Bethany again.

“I don’t want any more exercise, thank you!” she told me before I could say anything.

“That’s alright, you won’t have to do anything at all for this dare,” I replied. “I dare you to lie on the floor and let everyone tickle you for two minutes.”

“Do your worst!” Bethany instructed, “I’m not ticklish!”

Now that gave us a challenge!

Once Bethany was laid on the floor, we set about our task of trying to find her ticklish spots. Abi went for her feet and I opted for her stomach, but neither of us met with any success. I moved my hands round to her sides, which is probably where I’m most ticklish, but still got no reaction; and Abi was getting nowhere as she moved her way up Bethany’s legs. Maybe this girl really wasn’t ticklish! Paige, meanwhile, had started with the armpits (brave girl!), but this hadn’t worked and so she moved her hands onto Bethany’s neck, and hit the jackpot. Bethany tried to hold out, but couldn’t, and Paige soon had her begging for mercy. Fortunately for her, it had taken us so long to find her ticklish spot that the two minutes were soon up.

We waited for Bethany to regain her composure once more, and then Paige spun the bottle.

This time it landed on me. Knowing it was Paige giving me the dare put me a bit more at ease.

“Megan,” Paige looked at me as she gave me my dare. “I dare you to give everyone a kiss.”

That was fine! Paige hadn’t been specific, so I gave each of the others a friendly peck on the cheek and sat back down.

Bethany was next to spin and it was Paige who had to do the dare. She had to choose someone and whisper something sexy in their ear. After a bit of thought she chose me.

She leaned in close to me and then pulled back, giggling. She tried again, and I felt her hot breath on my ear as she whispered, “I love you, sexy lips,” before pulling back away quickly and giggling again.

“What did she say?” asked Bethany, and she and Abi looked at me expectantly.

I didn’t want to embarrass Paige, so I answered, “That’s for me to know and you to wonder at!”

Abi stuck her tongue out playfully at me before picking the bottle up and giving it a less vigorous spin this time. It stopped on Paige again.

“I dare you to choose someone and stroke their feet for one minute – thirty seconds on each foot.”

Paige chose Abi, which took Abi by surprise and she protested that, since she had given Paige the dare, Paige couldn’t choose her. I knew she was trying to get out of it because her feet were so ticklish you hardly had to touch them to get her going. But Paige correctly pointed out that we hadn’t set a rule to prevent choosing the person who had dared you, and Abi had to concede defeat.

Just as I knew would happen, Abi spent the next minute in helpless fits of laughter as Paige lightly stroked each foot in turn. At the end of it all, Abi was even more out of breath than Bethany had been earlier.

Once she had recovered, she made a new rule that you were not allowed to choose the person who had given you the dare.

I spun the bottle next and became the first person to land on themselves, so I passed it on to Paige. Her spin pointed the bottle at Abi.

“Abi,” Paige said, “I dare you to choose someone and give them a massage for one minute.”

Not too surprisingly Abi chose me for this, and so I spent the next minute laid on my front with my BFF gently rubbing my shoulders and back. It felt very nice and I thanked her and made sure I let her know how well she’d done.

Bethany’s spin also landed on Abi, but the dare she gave was very different.

“I dare you to flash your bum for five seconds.”

Abi positioned herself carefully so that she had her back to all of us, and then pulled her knickers down so they were just past her bum cheeks. She gently rocked her legs backwards and forwards to create a bit of movement before pulling her knickers back up when the time was up.

“Not bad!” said Bethany, and I wasn’t sure whether she was referring to the way Abi had done the dare or whether she was rating Abi’s bum!

Remember how I said that the element of chance that came with the bottle spinning might help to stop Abi and Bethany from getting too competitive with each other? Well the stupid bottle had other ideas!

Abi spun the bottle and it went and landed on Bethany. After the dare that Bethany had just made Abi do, I knew there would be a comeback from Abi. There was!

“Bethany, I dare you to go down to the bottom of the stairs and flash your bum there for five seconds.”

Actually, I thought it was quite a good dare under the circumstances. It should be safe enough, since the door to the main room downstairs was closed and Abi’s uncle almost certainly wasn’t going to be coming out; but there was just the possibility that he might.

That didn’t deter Bethany, of course, and she was soon at the bottom of the stairs with her knickers round her ankles wiggling her bum at us as we looked on from the top of the stairs. After the five seconds were up, she quickly pulled up her knickers and bounded back up the stairs.

Now it was my turn to spin the bottle, and I got Bethany this time. I decided to change the direction the dares were going in, so I dared Bethany to snog a pillow for 30 seconds. The way she went at it with that pillow made me fear for any boy that might meet the same fate!

Paige’s spin landed on Abi again, and she gave Abi an almost-repeat dare, only this time Abi had to choose someone to give her a massage. She again chose me and I tried to give her as nice a time as she had given me. She thanked me and said she liked it.

Next, Bethany spun and landed on herself, so the bottle passed to Abi. When she spun it, it seemed like the bottle was determined to cause trouble because it landed on Bethany again.

This time Abi’s dare took the game up to a level I had been half-expecting and totally dreading.

“Bethany,” Abi said with a grin, “I dare you to take your bra off and leave it off for the rest of the game.”
Old 10-20-2017, 05:32 PM   #23
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the update. I'm really enjoying your story.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 04:12 AM   #24
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

I'm really enjoying this story so far. Seeing the relationship between the characters and the dynamics change is fun. I'm eager to continue reading!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 10:22 AM   #25
alli55

Thanks again for your kind words.

The next instalment, Chapter 8 Slow dance, quick kiss, will be posted tomorrow, after I've given it a final once-over!
Old 10-22-2017, 08:57 AM   #26
alli55

Chapter 8 Slow dance, quick kiss

There we all were, sat in a circle on the floor in my BFF Abi’s room, playing Spin the Bottle at her sleepover.

We had switched from playing Truth or Dare because in our heightened state of excitement we didn’t want to bother with the truths anymore. We just wanted dares, and more daring dares at that.

Deep down even I was enjoying the part-scared part-excited feeling the game was creating.

We had all been wearing just our underwear for so long now that it had started to feel normal, and normal wasn’t going to meet our need for more excitement. So I suppose the change in direction that the game had just taken was inevitable.

The trouble was, it was going to bring my body issues centre-stage, and that meant my balance between nervous and excited was going to swing way over to the side of nervous. But I was determined to hang on in the game for as long as I could force myself.

It was Abi’s competitive nature that had brought about this latest increase in the level of the game. She and Bethany seemed to be trying to push each other further and further until one gave in and admitted defeat, and it was highly likely that Paige and I were going to get caught in the crossfire. Unfortunately, when she put her mind to something Abi was so determined that she wasn’t likely to back down; and I got the distinct feeling that we were some way away from reaching Bethany’s limits yet.

We all looked at Bethany, waiting for her to respond to Abi’s dare that she take her bra off and leave it off for the rest of the game.

“See, I told you,” Bethany said, “boob envy!”

Without further ado, she stood up, unclasped her bra, took it off, and threw it onto the pile of clothes that had collected in the corner of the room. She had nice-sized breasts and, being mixed-race, had black nipples in the middle of large dark areolas.

She was right: I had a serious case of boob envy. I’d have quite happily settled for a pair half that size, rather than the little flatties I’d got.

I think we all wanted to ask the same question, but only Abi had the courage to actually do it.

“Beth, I’m just curious to know, what cup-size are you. I’m a B and they look much bigger than mine.”

Bethany smiled proudly and said, “They’re D, but I reckon I can get them to double-D before I’ve finished!”

We all told Bethany she had really nice breasts, but then she knew that already and I think she was more than happy to sit with them on display.

Abi passed the bottle to me, I spun it, and it pointed back at her.

Now that the game had gone up a level I knew I had to come up with a suitably daring dare. I chose a fairly standard one that I thought was up to the job.

“Abi,” I said, “I dare you to choose someone and kiss them on the lips.”

Since I had given her the dare, she couldn’t use her BFF as her safe option, so she chose Bethany. They were sat next to each other, so Abi leaned over, put her hand under Bethany’s chin and placed her lips on Bethany’s. She gave a quick kiss and then she pulled away and looked sheepishly at us.

I know it was only done as a dare, but secretly I hoped it just might soften the competitiveness between the two of them, though I doubted that it would for long.

Paige spun the bottle next and it landed on her, so she passed it to Bethany, whose spin landed on Abi.

Not again!

I fully expected Abi to be losing her bra at this point. So I was rather surprised by the dare Bethany gave her.

“Abi, I dare you to choose someone and do a slow-dance with them for one minute.”

I wasn’t the least bit surprised, however, when Abi chose me to slow-dance with. We held each other closely as we gently rocked back and forward to an imaginary song. There was no doubt it was a bit embarrassing, but at the same time it felt nice being held that close by someone I had loved as a BFF for so long.

Then she went and shattered that mood straight away by what she did next. She spun the bottle and it pointed at me, and my beloved BFF decided it was time I was pushed a bit further.

I knew trouble was coming by the way she played with my name before actually giving me the dare. She only ever did that when she had mischief on her mind.

“Megs,” she said slowly and very deliberately, “Megsy-Megs, I dare you to go and give my uncle a kiss.”

“Oh my God, Abi!” I replied. “I can’t do that!”

She looked straight at me. “Yes, you can,” she told me.

“But … I …” I spluttered, my mind racing.

Abi took hold of my hand and spoke softly to me: “Megs, I’d never dare you something that I didn’t think you could do. You can do this.” She let go of my hand before adding, “Besides, he’s already seen me.”

“Yes, but he’s your uncle,” I pointed out.

“And that makes it better how exactly?” she asked.

My mind was in such a whirl. It was like there were two voices shouting at me in my head. One was insisting, “This is stupid, there’s no way you can do it!” whilst the other simply repeated over and over, “Do it, do it, do it!” I wanted to do it so I could stay in and the game would keep going, but the first voice just wouldn’t go away.

I looked at the others, and when my eyes landed on Paige I remembered what she had said about how being in your underwear wasn’t showing anything more than if you were wearing a bikini.

“You’d do it if you were in a bikini,” I told the first voice, and the second voice agreed, “Yes, do it, do it!”

“Okay, I’ll do it!” I said, both to the others and to the voices in my head.

I got up, opened the door, and tip-toed down the stairs. I looked back at the other three watching me from the top of the stairs. Slowly I opened the door to the main room and poked my head in. Abi’s uncle was watching the telly.

“Ryan?” I said, nervously.

He turned his head. “Hello, Megan,” he said, “what can I do for you?”

“Can I ask you something?” I asked

“Of course you can,” he replied.

“It’s a bit embarrassing,” I explained. “Can I whisper it to you?”

He looked puzzled, but said, “Okay, do you want me to come over there?”

He moved to get up, but I knew that if I did the dare that way the others would probably think I’d wimped out of it.

“No,” I told him, “there’s no need!” and with that I pushed open the door and walked across the room to where he was sitting.

Needless to say, my heart was pounding.

I reached the sofa and bent down as if to whisper in his ear. At the last moment I moved my head and kissed him on the cheek, then turned and headed for the door as fast as my legs would carry me. I didn’t look back to see his reaction, I just ran out, pulling the door closed behind me, and continued up the stairs till I reached the others at the top. We all hurried back into Abi’s room and shut the door.

I felt fantastic, a mixture of relief and elation sweeping over me, and I couldn’t stop grinning.

“So?” Abi asked me.

I quickly told them my tale.

“I’d have loved to have seen the look on his face!” Abi grinned.

I grabbed the bottle and spun it. In my euphoric state, I knew I wanted the game to go further and that meant someone was about to get a dare beyond what they might have been expecting from me. Perhaps, then, it was lucky that the bottle stopped on Bethany.

I thought for a moment and then said, “Bethany, I dare you to let everyone feel your tits.”

If Bethany was surprised she hid it well, simply thrusting her chest forward and saying, “Come on then, Megan, how about you go first!”

I moved over to Bethany and touched her breasts with my fingers. They were firmer than I was expecting and felt every bit as nice as they looked. I cupped them in my hands and dreamed of one day being able to do the same with mine.

If only!

She smiled as she watched me, and I decided I’d felt them for as long as was reasonable so withdrew my hands and went back to my place.

As Paige took her turn, I looked down and saw that my training bra was standing out more than usual, as if my tiny tits had grown. I took a subtle feel and realised that it was my nipples that were pushing against the material. I quickly glanced around to see if the others had noticed, but all eyes were on Bethany’s breasts, so I folded my arms across my chest and watched as Abi ran her fingers over Bethany’s tits.

I don’t know whether the others noticed it, but it seemed to me that the atmosphere in the room had changed somehow and everything had become a bit more intense. Perhaps that was why, when she spun the bottle and got herself for the second time in a row, Paige seemed so disappointed not to be giving someone a dare.

Bethany’s spin landed on Abi yet again, and once more I was sure Abi’s bra was coming off only to be surprised when Bethany opted for a different dare. This time Bethany was clearly re-igniting the competition between the two of them.

“Abi,” she said, “I dare you to choose someone and lick their feet.”

Ughhh!

Abi screwed her face up at the thought. But her competitive nature meant that she had to go through with it, so she chose Paige, who looked equally uncomfortable with the idea. Abi picked up Paige’s feet one at a time and licked the sole from her heel to her toes. It was like watching a car crash: you didn’t want to look but you couldn’t stop yourself. When she’d finished she took a couple of mouthfuls of water. Then she picked up the bottle and set it spinning.

I knew that if it landed on Bethany the next dare would not be nice, and Bethany knew it too.

Luckily for Bethany, it landed on Paige.

Unluckily for Paige, Abi dared her to go topless for the rest of the game.

Paige seemed unfazed and pulled her camisole up and over her head, revealing a pair of small breasts with equally small areolas and nipples that matched the paleness of her skin. Although her breasts were small they still had a nicely defined shape to them.

“See,” I said to myself, “she’s in the year below me and still her tits are bigger than mine!”

Paige threw her camisole onto the pile of discarded clothes as I picked up the bottle. It landed on Bethany again and I chose another touchy-feely dare for her.

“Bethany, I dare you to hug everyone for thirty seconds each.”

Bethany went around the circle giving us each the required hug.

When it came to my turn, I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest through the material of my training bra and I decided it was definitely a feeling that I liked.

As Paige was taking her turn I was rather envious that she, being topless herself, was getting a skin-to-skin hug.

Why was I getting these feelings? What was happening to me?
The following 3 users say Thank You to alli55 for this post:
Old 10-23-2017, 02:45 AM   #27
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome update as always. Looking forward to the next chapter. Wondering if in the story one of the girls might say some nice things to you to make you feel more comfortable about your boobs. Just a thought.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 01:12 PM   #28
alli55

Thanks for your encouragement Sydney_sub. I think Megan's self-confidence would have benefited from having someone like you as a friend! But, I'm afraid you'll just have to wait and see whether the other girls are as considerate!!

Chapter 9 Ice, ice baby will be ready for posting tomorrow.
The following user says Thank You to alli55 for this post:
Old 10-23-2017, 01:55 PM   #29
Dominic4e

This story is amazing when do you think you will be done with the next chapter?
Dominic4e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 11:33 AM   #30
alli55

Chapter 9 Ice, ice baby

Our game of Spin the Bottle at Abi’s sleepover had certainly become more daring and, to me, felt more intense since I had been dared to go and kiss Abi’s Uncle Ryan whilst I was wearing just my knickers and training bra.

Simply stripping down to my underwear had been a really big deal for me, because I was extremely self-conscious when it came to my flat chest. Although my breasts had started to develop when I was 12, I was now nearly 14 and they were still practically non-existent. That’s why I always wore baggy t-shirts to hide the appearance of my chest, so having three girls take my t-shirt off my body had been really intense. Even though I’d been sat in just my underwear for quite a while now, it hadn’t really got any easier.

The game had moved on since I’d lost my t-shirt, to the extent that Bethany and Paige were now topless, and I knew that at some point I would be faced with that particular dare. I was trying to push it out of my mind because I’d got really into the game and didn’t want my insecurities to cause it to end.

But at the moment it was another question that was running through my head.

When I had last spun the bottle, it had landed on Bethany, and I had dared her to give everyone a hug for thirty seconds each. I had really liked the way I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest through the material of my training bra, and had then been envious of Paige’s skin-to-skin hug with Bethany.

Why was I getting these feelings and what was happening to me? I didn’t know!

After Bethany had finished hugging us, it was Paige’s turn to spin the bottle. She gave it a furious spin and we watched and waited until it eventually stopped on Abi.

“Abi, do you keep ice-cubes in your fridge?” Paige asked.

“There’s usually some in there,” Abi replied, before adding, slightly suspiciously, “why?”

“If there is then I dare you to go and get one and put it down your knickers and let it melt,” Paige told her.

“Okay,” Abi said as she got up, “let me go and look.”

She opened the door and we heard her go down the stairs.

“What if she can’t find one?” I asked Paige.

“Let’s just hope she can!” she replied with a grin.

A couple of minutes later, we heard Abi coming back up the stairs. When she came back through the door she had her hand tightly closed around something. She opened her hand to reveal an ice-cube, already glistening where it had started to melt. She pulled the front of her knickers away from her body just far enough and long enough that she could drop the ice-cube into place.

“God that’s cold!” she whimpered, before sitting down and wriggling her bum against the floor. “I’m trying to get it to melt quicker,” she explained as we started laughing.

It didn’t take very long for the ice-cube to melt, by which time a fairly large wet patch had appeared on Abi’s knickers, which made us laugh again.

Bethany took the bottle, spun it, and got Abi. She immediately took the opportunity to give a dare that she thought might make Abi concede defeat in the competition the two of them were having with each other.

It was the dare I had been expecting her to give Abi for some time. At least that’s what I thought to begin with. We soon discovered there was more, much more, to it!

“Abi, I dare you to take your bra off,” she said, “in front of your uncle – and just so we know you’ve done it you have to leave your bra down there.”

I was shocked by Bethany’s dare and, judging by the look on their faces, so were Paige and Abi. I was also feeling more than a little disappointed that the game was now going to end. Going topless in front of the rest of us was one thing, but there was no way Abi could do it in front of her uncle. It didn’t matter how determined she was not to be beaten by Bethany, her competitive nature couldn’t help her now. She was going to have to admit defeat.

“That’s not fair!” she complained. “How can you expect me to do that?”

I had to agree with her, and so, clearly, did Paige, who said, “Yeah, Bethany, give her a chance! Choose another dare!”

“Once a dare’s been given it can’t be changed!” replied Bethany, triumphantly. “What’s it going to be, Abi?”

Abi looked forlorn as Bethany pressed home her victory.

“You’ll have to do it, unless you want to back out and admit you’ve lost!”

Abi looked at Bethany and said, “What did you just say?”

“You’re going to have to do the dare,” Bethany repeated, “or back out of it and admit you’ve lost.”

A smile spread slowly across Abi’s face as she said, “Thanks Bethany, you’ve given me an idea.”

Then she got up and made her way out of the room.

Surely she wasn’t going to do this?

We followed her out and watched as she went confidently down the stairs and through the door at the bottom.

Oh my God! She was!!

I don’t know how long we expected her to be in there but she seemed to be gone for ages. Then suddenly she appeared and came scrambling up the stairs towards us, her tits jiggling with each step. We went back into Abi’s room and she followed quickly behind us, breathing heavily.

“What happened?” I asked the question we all wanted her to answer.

She flapped her hands a bit to indicate that she wanted to be given a moment to get her breath back.

I watched the rise and fall of her chest as she took a few deep breaths to try to calm herself. Although her breasts were only about half the size of Bethany’s, Abi’s were perfectly formed with pink nipples in the middle of pale areolas.

If only I had breasts like that!

“Well,” Abi began, “what Bethany said about backing out gave me an idea of how I could do the dare without letting my uncle see anything. I stood in front of him, but with my back towards him. That way, when I took my bra off all he could see was my back!”

“But he still knew what you were doing,” I said, “so didn’t he tell you off and make us stop the game?”

“No,” answered Abi. “Before I did the dare, I told him how much we were enjoying the game and explained what I had been dared to do, and begged him not to make us stop. He said to me, ‘Believe it or not I was young once and I did some silly things too.’ So we can carry on playing.” She held up her little finger once more and said, “I told you, he can’t say ‘no’ to me.”

I was utterly amazed that Abi’s uncle was letting us continue our game, and delighted that we could carry on playing. However, after that last dare, I was now the only one who wasn’t topless and I knew that before long I was going to have to try to force myself to take on that challenge.

“So,” Abi said, as she picked up the bottle, “must be my turn. We’ll see who has to admit defeat!” With that, she spun the bottle. It landed on me.

“Megs,” said Abi, “I dare you to pretend to pole-dance and finish by taking your bra off and then leave it off for the rest of the game.”

There it was! I thought I might have had a bit longer before it happened, but no! Crap! CRAP!

I really wanted to do it, but I knew it was going to take an almighty effort on my part to force myself to go through with it. I closed my eyes and began to gently rock backwards and forwards trying to psych myself up. I remembered what Abi had said earlier about not daring me to do anything she didn’t think I could do. She knew how big a thing this was for me, yet she obviously thought I could handle it. Or was she just so pumped up from the dare she had just done that she wasn’t thinking straight? Could I really do this?

I felt Paige give my hand a quick squeeze. I was in too much turmoil to respond, but the touch made me think of Paige. Dear, kind Paige. I remembered how she had calmly removed her camisole when she had been dared to go topless. She had just sat there, no fuss, and quietly taken it off. Maybe, just maybe, at that moment, I could have done the same thing.

But my dare was different. Pretending to pole-dance would mean that I couldn’t just slip my training bra off without a fuss. No, I would have to make a big deal of removing it very obviously.

“You can use this if it helps!” I heard Abi say.

I opened my eyes to see her standing in front of me holding some sort of stick-thing. God knows what it was or where she’d got it from! I took it from her and said, “Thanks, it might!”

Obviously, I’d never pole-danced in my life, and I didn’t really have any idea of what you were supposed to do. But just holding the stick-thing gave me something to focus on. I tried to picture myself dancing around it, slowly peeling my training bra off. I told myself I could do this, but I was yet to be convinced of that.

“How about if I do it with her?” Paige asked Abi and Bethany. “Would that still count?”

“No, it wouldn’t!” I heard a stern voice reply. “It’s my dare, I’m the one who’ll do it!”

I don’t know what had tipped me over the edge and helped me to win the battle with myself, but I was determined to seize the moment. I stood up and quickly realised that I wouldn’t be able to dance around the stick-thing whilst holding it at the same time. I was already wishing I hadn’t snapped at Paige like I had, and could tell that she had been really quite taken aback at how I’d spoken to her. Knowing I needed help with the stick-thing, I saw my chance to show Paige that I meant her no ill will.

“Paige,” I asked, “can you help me, please? I need someone to hold the pole up for me.”

“Sure,” answered Paige and she leapt up and took the pole from me. She stood on the end of the bed so she could hold the pole high enough for me to be able to dance round it.

I took hold of the pole and began in my head to sing one of my favourite ‘sexy’ pop songs to myself. I started moving up and down the pole, wrapping my arms and legs around it. With one hand I slowly lowered the strap of my training bra down the opposite arm and pulled my arm out. Still wiggling about, I removed my other arm from its strap. I swayed my hips from side to side as I reached one arm around my back to find the clasp and unclipped it whilst holding the front in place with my other hand. I brought my hand round from behind me, allowing the material to hang down. It was now only being held in place by my hand at the front. I could feel my heart racing as my hand held my last bit of protection in place. It was now or never! I gave a few final wiggles then threw my arms in the air in a ‘ta-daa’ pose. My training bra fell to the floor, leaving me exposed.

Abi stood up and high-fived me, and Paige dropped the pole, jumped off the bed and gave me a massive hug.

“Are you sure you’re not a professional?” Bethany asked, and we all collapsed in fits of laughter.

Once the initial feeling of elation had passed, however, my self-consciousness started to get the better of me again. I had done my dare, but I wasn’t comfortable with the idea of my chest being on display. Although I was sure my friends would be too considerate of my feelings to say anything, I was equally certain that in their minds they would be wondering and laughing at my pathetically small tits. I wanted to continue playing but I needed some way of re-covering myself. So, I did the best I could and pulled my knees up to my chest to give myself some sort of cover to hide behind.

Reaching forward with one hand, I spun the bottle and it landed on Abi.

Immediately, and without thinking, I said, “Abi, I dare you to get naked and stay naked for the rest of the game.”

No sooner had the words left my mouth than I wished I hadn’t said them.

Abi looked at me open-mouthed.

What had I done? Why had I said that?
The following 4 users say Thank You to alli55 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk