Old 11-19-2017, 12:56 AM   #1
Doyoudare?

Default Bladder release -Is it possible?

Is bladder training to automatically release pee during/right after an orgasm possible?

If so how would you train someone?

Don't PM me about master/slave
Doyoudare? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 07:00 AM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Honestly, I wouldn't know. But I think it would be a good start to only have sex when the person has a full bladder. If the bladder feels like it's about to burst, why not tickle the person a bit or use electrodes? Maybe conditioning works; peeing on purpose or forced to pee right during or after sex until it just happens without stimulation or thinking about it.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 11-20-2017 at 02:23 AM. Reason: grammar
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 12:55 AM   #3
Doyoudare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
Honestly, I won't know. But I think it would be a good start to only have sex when the person has a full bladder. If the bladder feels like it's about to burst, why not tickle the person a bit or use electrodes? Maybe conditioning would work, peeing on purpose or forced to pee right during or after sex until it just happens without stimulation or thinking about it.
That's what i was thinking...I know for men at least you cannot do both at the same time, but I was unsure if that's the case for women. I feel it could be a unique punishment.

Don't PM me about master/slave
Doyoudare? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 01:37 AM   #4
Dom_or_Sub
Account Banned

Hope this hellps

Is bladder training to automatically release pee during/right after an orgasm possible? To awncer this question its better for guys to start with pee right after an orgasm and same with girls.

If so how would you train someone? I dont want to say its imposible to orgasm and pee at the same time it just takes a lot of training and you can make your sub pee and orgasm at the same time. All you need to know is to start off with pee after orgasm and make it so your sub has to hold in the pee longer and longer after each orgasm and sooner or later they will orgasm and pee at once never start with pee and orgasm it can lead to something bad work your way up to the point

(Real age is 18 going to be 19)
I am a M, and a Switch(Mainly a Dom)

looking for a Sub

Kinks: bondage/bdsm, orgasm controle and lot more (open to try new ideas)

Limits:scat, shit, blood, shit, full public, face/vids still thinking of more

Looking for sub
Dom_or_Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:51 PM   #5
HumbleSlave

During a pee holding dare I orgasmed and I think peed either immediately after, as in seconds, or maybe even somewhat simultaneously, so I think it would be possible. For what it is worth, I remember a burning feeling from it.
HumbleSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 09:56 PM   #6
cearul8

Default Erotic Hypnosis may be the answer you seek

I am currently attempting erotic hypnosis to be able to piss on command (use of a trigger word). I believe that if I can successfully get the trigger word implanted I would be able to have sex, then my partner could say the trigger word and I should piss whether I want to or not, lol. Perhaps this is something that the OP may be interested in looking into.
cearul8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder, orgasm, release