Old 10-02-2013, 07:51 PM   #1
masterrk

Default Task game

I am starting this thread to give task ideas to female slaves. The idea is simple. I will post several tasks here. If you complete one and report back here I will give you another one. Feel free to use tasks I give to other slaves to get another task. Pictures are not required but will get better tasks.

eat food off the ground in a restaurant
edge 5 times in different parts of wall mart wearing a bikini with whore written on your stomach and slut across you face.
put two fingers of your right hand in your ass while you suck two fingers from your left hand. After five minutes switch hands left hand in ass while you suck your right hand. Repeat with more fingers every time till you have four fingers in your ass and are sucking the ass juice off your whole hand.
strip and clean your bathroom floor, toilet and tub with your toothbrush. Then simply brush your teeth.
tape your ankles to the legs of a chair, and fuck yourself with tabasco sauce. Milk will cool it down, by the way, so I recommend putting some just out of reach.
kneel next to a wall and push pennies up against it with your nose and tits, a total of three pennies. use your hands to spread your ass. do this for 30 mins.
Do not wear clothes for 24 hours and do not stand like a human. You will crawl like an animal all day. you will eat off the floor and piss and shit in a bowl. You may not use furniture. You will stay on the floor.

These are just basic tasks. I can be much more creative but you will have to earn the good ones.
masterrk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk