Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-04-2010, 05:06 PM   #46
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicedarefan666 View Post
Oh my god man, that's F'd up... why the hell would you do that shit? You let your sis video tape you? And you showered with a 12 year old? I at least assume this is what happened, as your spelling is so horrible that I would say at least 1/3 of the words are misspelled... In any case, I really hope the cops find you, charge you with statutory rape and indecent exposure and send you off to jail, where showering with other people isn't so enjoyable.
It looks like he typed it all from a cell phone - it has that abbreviated typing style!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:18 PM   #47
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_stones View Post
Hi!

I was also once stripped naked in front of girls, i was 25 and out with my girlfriend at her friends birthday party. We were at a bar/function room in town with all of her friends plus about 12 of her work colleagues, 5 girls & 7 guys, plus other people I didn't know. my g/f was dressed real hot too in a black lace top, really short black leather miniskirt, black stockings and high heels, all her friends were dressed up in girly going out clothes too. We were playing pool & 1 of the guys who works with my g/f and fancies her, wanted to raise the stakes on the pool, this girl suggested that the loser is stripped naked! Then he would have to put on a pair of black pantyhose and spend the whole evening like it. I said no but everyone started taking the mickey out of me, then my g/f said I either took the bet or she would change it to the winner had sex with her that nite! So I took the bet, and lost. They made me take off all my clothes, i was stood there totally naked with my penis hanging there for all to see. They all laughed like mad! Then I was handed a pair of black thin pantyhose that this girl had in her bag, I put them on but you could still see my penis through them! The evening continued and I had to walk round the party getting drinks feeling totally humiliated. Wat made it worse was seeing this guy who beat me flirting with my girlfriend and dancing with her!! I will never take on another bet!!!
If true, you're mistake was letting your gf own you! You should have said "Fine, be the whore you know you are! See ya! BTW: Your shit that's worth anything I'm selling! Anything else gets tossed in the fireplace! It's your call, LOSER!"
Old 05-04-2010, 05:26 PM   #48
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldDaddy View Post
There's something wrong here. You're naked, surrounded by hot and sexy girls, but your "penis (is) HANGING there for all to see"? If it had been me, you would have been able to run a flag up that particular pole.
In his case, he might raise a rainbow flag on his pole!
Old 06-27-2010, 05:28 PM   #49
James999

Anyone else got any interesting stories?, would love this to happen to me
James999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:08 AM   #50
Underpants
getDare Sweetheart

Default Birthday present!

One of the girls who'd seen me naked (see previous post) said she had a cousin
who'd asked to see a naked man as a birthday present, (I almost fitted into
that cagegory ), as a bit of a joke.
The plan was I'd go round to her house saturday afternoon while her parents
were out, and the cousin would come round to collect her real present and I'd
be there to surprise her. I got there and she told me to strip to my pants and
gave me some ribbon to tie in a bow (you can guess where!). I was to sit like
that on the sofa till her cousin arrived, then show her the bow.
Cousin arrived and I heard them talking in the hallway and came in the room.
The girl introduced me to her now embarrassed cousin and said she had asked
to see a naked man. The cousin giggled a bit then whispered that I wasn't
completely naked, this was my cue to slip pants off and show her the bow.
Unfortunately it came untied and I had to retie it while they both watched.
I stayed like that for about 15 minutes then she had to go, but gave me a
quick kiss on the cheek when she left and I gave her the ribbon. Apparently
she had been very embarrassed at the start but thanked her cousin for
the present.
Underpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:45 AM   #51
thominator

When I was 17, I had a friend who was a couple years younger than me that had a crush on my sister who was his age. He wanted to do something that would impress her so she would like him. He caught me doing something once that if my father had found out, I could have really gotten in trouble for. So he used that threat as blackmail. He wanted my sister to see me lose a fight to him and be humiliated in some way. So, when my sister came out to the back yard, he had me pushed up against the house and really belted me in the stomach. She was watching and I started begging him not to hit me again. He then marched/shoved me into the house and she followed. In the living room, he "ordered" me to strip. I didn't have to pretend, because I was terribly embarrassed. But I did what I was told after a little prodding and she got to see everything. I don't know whether that helped him get her or not, but I do know she made a comment once or twice after that about inviting him over to "visit" with me if I got into an argument with her.
thominator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:17 PM   #52
boldindianwife
Baby Member

Default India win but I lost….

I bet with my friend that Sachin Tedulkar will be hero of Indian victory in world cup final & will score century. My friend forced me to undress fully & watch match till end fully nude, hence India win the match but I lost my clothes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MS-010.jpg
Views:	482
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	2155  
boldindianwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:26 PM   #53
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Well i play strip poker with same friends usually weekly (read story for some info) so yes have been striped infront of other females and males, also had the pleasure of stripping others.

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:41 AM   #54
johnson113

Target

I was once forced to strip naked and tied with my hands and legs opened wide in a girl's party after a bet. One of them took a picture and blackmailed me and blindfolded me and tied me in the girls' locker room. She put the picture online after I wore only a boxers to school.

Last edited by johnson113; 07-09-2011 at 08:47 AM.
johnson113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:43 PM   #55
meee17
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jad77 View Post
Hi im a 16yr old male and me and my sister (15) had a bet on the fa cup final the loser would do a dare for the other.

Anyway i lost the bet and my dare was to strip naked in front of her 3 friends who were coming around later. All her friends are girls of same age.

The dare was to strip completely naked and remain naked until they left.

finished this dare an hour ago having remained nude for 2 hours!!

Was wondering if anyone else has been dared to strip in front of girls?
ye mate and y not. i'd do dat.
meee17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:44 PM   #56
meee17
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jad77 View Post
Hi im a 16yr old male and me and my sister (15) had a bet on the fa cup final the loser would do a dare for the other.

Anyway i lost the bet and my dare was to strip naked in front of her 3 friends who were coming around later. All her friends are girls of same age.

The dare was to strip completely naked and remain naked until they left.

finished this dare an hour ago having remained nude for 2 hours!!

Was wondering if anyone else has been dared to strip in front of girls?
ye mate i have and y not. i'd do dat.
meee17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 02:11 AM   #57
dofa

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebat180 View Post
Ok.......thats actually a bit too weird for me lol
Totally !! I bet he is dedicated to his dreams only lol ^_6
dofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:00 PM   #58
S Bhargava
Baby Member

I usually dominate my younger cousin whenever i go to their place in delhi (India). That includes stripping him in private or assisting him in his bath.
S Bhargava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:28 PM   #59
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

I've never had this happen, but I'd really would like to be forced to strip and server a group of women.
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:58 PM   #60
Cheerfulguy
Baby Member

My wife is Taiwanese and last year 2 of her friends came over from Taiwan to stay with us for a few days whilst on their European vacation. Her 2 friends are both single and still living at home with their parents. On the saturday evening we had all had a fair bit to drink after dinner and my wife told them that I like walking around the house naked. I was surprised that she would tell them this. One of her friends was giggling a fair bit and asked my wife what my body was like. My wife then said he might show you if you ask him nicely. I got a tremendous buzz out of the thought of these 2 women seeing me naked but carried on drinking. Her other friend said are you going to give us a show then? I thought what the heck and stripped off and danced around the room for them. Afterwards I sat down still naked and chatted for a while. My wife was clearly surprised that I'd actually go through with it and told me to get dressed as we'd all had a fair bit to drink. I got the most thrilling buzz out of it and would recommend it to anybody!
Cheerfulguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk