Old 01-11-2009, 01:43 PM   #1
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Default Finish the person above's fantasy

Here's how it will work. Begin a short fantasy and leave the next person two options. They can choose one of the options and continue the story, and so on and so on.

Try to keep the fantasies relatively short and to 1 post.
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:51 PM   #2
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Dan and Tara were friends of me and my wife. I found Tara relatively attractive as I think most people did. However, I felt bad for her b/c Dan usually treated her like a jerk. I think she liked me or at least appreciated the fact that I treated my wife good. Perhaps she wanted to be treated the same way.

Tara and my wife had similar builds except Tara had slightly larger tits than my wife. Tara often liked to talk about her bras and panties; maybe just to get a reaction out of people, I don't know. It seemed there were a handful of times that she would be bending over and I could catch a decent glimpse of her bra and breasts. I could never see her whole breast but what I saw was enough to make me masturbate during my next shower. She did always have on nice, lacy bras like she talked about.

We happened to be alone in the kitchen while our spouses were in the other room watching tv. She had spilled some water on the floor and was bent over cleaning it up. Of course I looked and caught a glimpse of her round tits and her black, lacy bra. I must have been caught up in looking because I didn't hear her ask me a question and when she looked at me for my response; clearly caught me looking. . .

Option 1: Tara is flattered I was looking and decides to take advantage of the situation.

Option 2: Tara is embarrassed/angry and quickly leaves the room.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:06 PM   #3
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Option 2:

Tara flushed red as she repeated her question:

"Anything good on television?"

I tried to answer something smart but ending up suttering the words. She got up and walked over to the other room hurriedly. Dan looked at me, not understanding what had just happened, and I realized I had made a faux pas which I needed to correct as quickly as possible, else it linger in the air for a while.

Option 1: Talk to Dan about Tara, telling him how she is hot and I just got a good look at her

Option 2: Get up and catch up to Tara to apologize, and possibly set things right
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 03:43 PM   #4
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go on please it alsome
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 03:58 PM   #5
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
I needed to correct as quickly as possible, else it linger in the air for a while.

Option 2: Get up and catch up to Tara to apologize, and possibly set things right
I finished pouring myself a glass of red wine, a new french grape I had never had before. It tasted like cherries and warm cedar wood. It reminded me of a girlfriend I had the summer I backpacked through Europe. I poured an extra glass and followed Tara out of the kitchen, leaving Dan to finish washing the dishes.

By this point Tara had walked through the living room and out to the front porch. It was a warm night, cool breeze and for once no moths flying around the lamp. Tara had sat down on the top step, her back to the door. I opened the screen quietly not wanting to scare her or bring too much attention. I could see the short curve of her shoulder, crossed by the top of her lacy bra and soft white tank top. Her hair fell down her back like a warm brown waterfall that you would want to spend hours playing it. I imagined it smelt like tropical flowers.

I walked up to where she was sitting and reached out to give her the glass of wine. She looked up at me, standing above her offering her Baccus' gift. Her light green eyes caught the light of the lamp and her lips opened. She said:

Option 1: "Thanks for the wine. I'll be back in when I am good and drunk."

Option 2: "Sit down for a second... I could really use the company..."
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:59 PM   #6
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleMaster View Post
Option 1: "Thanks for the wine. I'll be back in when I am good and drunk."

Option 2: "Sit down for a second... I could really use the company..."
Tara asked me to sit, and I did. Seems that things with Dan had become somewhat tense. He claimed that she was all talk and needed to take a risk now and then. Whether or not to "take a risk" had been weighing heavily on her shoulders, she just wasn't sure, and when she caught me peeping down her dress she panicked and rushed out front.

I thought for a moment and then told her that I might be able to help. A confused look spread across her face, and I elaborated.

"I'm going back into the house. Take off your bra before your come back into the house and see if Dan even notices" I quietly stated.

Option 1: Tara takes a few sips of wine, removes her bra, and goes back in.

Option 2: Tara leaves the bra on and when she returns to the living room she motions for Pam (my wife) to go chat with her in the kitchen.
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 05:32 AM   #7
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Tara takes a few sips of wine, removes her bra from underneath her shirt, and hands it to me. She then swigs the last of her wine and heads back in the house without saying a word. I'm left on the porch alone, aroused and nervous with Tara's wonderful lacy bra that I had fantasized about so many times. I wanted to keep it but didn't want to get caught with it so I stuck it underneath the seat of the car and returned inside. I was now very anxious because I knew that I could peek down her shirt before when she had her bra on and now she was not wearing one.

Option 1: Tara finds a reason to bend down around me the rest of the night; giving me free looks at her bare chest.

Option 2: Tara acts as though nothing has changed but everybody else there notices she no longer has a bra on.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:38 PM   #8
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by New and Shy View Post

Option 1: Tara finds a reason to bend down around me the rest of the night; giving me free looks at her bare chest.

Option 2: Tara acts as though nothing has changed but everybody else there notices she no longer has a bra on.
By the time that I went back inside, Tara had refilled her glass and had joined Dan and Pam in the front room where they were laughing at some story Dan was telling. Pam flashed me an odd smile, looked briefly in the direction of Tara who was sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace, and then met my eyes again. The expression on her face said "what's going on?" It was obvious that she and Dan had noticed, it would have been impossible to miss, Tara's change in attire.

I sat in the rocker, hoping to have a nice view up Pam's skirt, but Pam rose from the sofa and crossed the room towards the kitchen. I had assumed she was going to refil her glass, but when she returned to the room the level of wine in her glass was unchanged, and she stopped and wispered in my ear.

"I guess we are playing some kind of stripping game" she said quietly with her lips barely touching my ear. "I've taken my panties off and left them on the counter in the kitchen.

Option 1: Pam tells me that it is my turn to remove one piece of clothing.

Option 2: Pam tells me that I need to go to the kitchen, take my underwear off and put her panties on.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:49 PM   #9
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
Option 1: Pam tells me that it is my turn to remove one piece of clothing.
I look around the room and see three pairs of eyes looking back at me. Dan looks as nervious as I feel, Pam is brimming with excitement and Tara still has a sparkel in her eyes. "What did Pam just whisper to you," ask Tara in a hushed tone. Did she already know?

"She told me it was my turn to take off a piece of clothing," the words spilling out before I had realised their meaning. I noticed Pam blushed slightly, but said nothing. No one moved; clearly they were waiting for me.

I had to descide quickly if I was going to follow my wife's instructions.

Option 1: I stand up and undo my belt, unzip my fly and pull down my blue jeans.

Option 2: I say "I'll do it only on one condition..."
Old 01-16-2009, 11:44 AM   #10
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I look around the room and see three pairs of eyes looking back at me. Dan looks as nervious as I feel, Pam is brimming with excitement and Tara still has a sparkel in her eyes. "What did Pam just whisper to you," ask Tara in a hushed tone. Did she already know?

"She told me it was my turn to take off a piece of clothing," the words spilling out before I had realised their meaning. I noticed Pam blushed slightly, but said nothing. No one moved; clearly they were waiting for me.

I had to descide quickly if I was going to follow my wife's instructions.

Option 1: I stand up and undo my belt, unzip my fly and pull down my blue jeans.

Option 2: I say "I'll do it only on one condition..."
I stood up and undid my belt, unzipped my fly and pulled down my blue jeans. I was aroused but the nervousness of the situation kept me from being fully erect. I figured out that it was Dan's turn next; Tara had removed her bra, Pam her panties, me my jeans, and now Dan. It was then that I realized that Tara had started the game to cover for her missing bra. When Pam and Dan noticed, she covered by starting the game. I could see it in her eyes whenever we made eye contact.

Dan proceeded to remove his shirt and the next round began. Tara wanted to remove her pants but Dan wanted her to remove her shirt and show her breasts since she was without her bra.

Option 1: Dan and Tara get into a fight that ends the game and I go to console her.

Option 2: Tara brings out some dice and says "Let's let fate decide"
Old 01-16-2009, 11:56 AM   #11
interesting
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Option 2: Tara brings out some dice and says "Let's let fate decide"
As Tara spoke, I felt myself getting hard. It was hard to deny that I wanted to see her breasts as well, but she had cleverly hinted at its possibility. She had already removed her bra.

"We'll play it fifty-fifty. Odds, I lose my bottom. Evens, I lose my top. Deal?"

Dan stared at me, almost winking in my direction. It made me uncomfortable. Pam was also somewhat excited, and I wondered suddenly how she felt herself about what had happened so far. She had already removed her panties, plunging into the game even more readily than I had.

Tara rolled the dice. We waited until it finished rolling, anticipating the result.

Option 1: The result is odd; Tara takes off her pants.

Option 2: The result is even; Tara takes off her shirt and exposes herself.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:37 PM   #12
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Option 1: The result is odd; Tara takes off her pants.
I roll the dice onto the coffee table my grandmother had given us when we moved into this house years before. The dice clicked and clanked and turned over and over. Finally, after what seemed like forever, they hit the pile of "House and Home" magazines and landed upright. 1 and 4 made five. Odd.

Tara stood up silently her breasts locked in her bra for a while longer. I was dissapointed yet excited at the same time. I only just realised the meaning; Tara was taking off her pants. She turned away from the group, exposing her round ass in the tight jeans. She undid her fly, like it was a secret, and ran her fingers along her belt line. She slid her pants down over the top of her apple shapped ass exposing the top of her panties.

Never had I seen such sexy panties.

Option 1: She had a perfect, lacy red thong that fit perfectly between her tight ass cheeks.

Option 2: She had form fitting leopard print brazillian shorts which exposed the bottom of her ass and the tops of her long, milky thighs.
Old 01-16-2009, 02:04 PM   #13
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I roll the dice onto the coffee table my grandmother had given us when we moved into this house years before. The dice clicked and clanked and turned over and over. Finally, after what seemed like forever, they hit the pile of "House and Home" magazines and landed upright. 1 and 4 made five. Odd.

Tara stood up silently her breasts locked in her bra for a while longer. I was dissapointed yet excited at the same time. I only just realised the meaning; Tara was taking off her pants. She turned away from the group, exposing her round ass in the tight jeans. She undid her fly, like it was a secret, and ran her fingers along her belt line. She slid her pants down over the top of her apple shapped ass exposing the top of her panties.

Never had I seen such sexy panties.

Option 1: She had a perfect, lacy red thong that fit perfectly between her tight ass cheeks.

Option 2: She had form fitting leopard print brazillian shorts which exposed the bottom of her ass and the tops of her long, milky thighs.
She had form fitting leopard print brazillian shorts which exposed the bottom of her ass and the tops of her long, milky thighs. She leaned over at the waist to remove her pants without bending her knees; it was one of the sexiest poses/actions I can ever remember. God that view looked good. My mind went back to last summer when we were swimming in their pool and she wore that leopard print bikini; I think everybody there remembers it. Tara must have a thing for leopard print and thanks to her; I now do too.

Tara laid her jeans down beside her and sat down on the floor. I wanted her to keep standing so I could have a better view but the game had to go on or our cover would be blown. Pam was up next. Pam started to lift up her shirt when Tara shouted out playfully "Oh no, I had to live by the dice and so do you!" Pam grinned nervously and picked up the dice when Tara interrupted again, "Odds I get to choose what you take off, evens you can choose." Pam agreed and rolled the dice.

Option 1: Pam rolls odds

Option 2: Pam rolls evens
Old 01-16-2009, 02:14 PM   #14
interesting
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Pam was up next. Pam started to lift up her shirt when Tara shouted out playfully "Oh no, I had to live by the dice and so do you!" Pam grinned nervously and picked up the dice when Tara interrupted again, "Odds I get to choose what you take off, evens you can choose." Pam agreed and rolled the dice.

Option 1: Pam rolls odds
As the dice clanked on the table, the numbers came up: 5 and 2 made 7. Odds.

"Guess I decide Pam."

Tara grinned with an almost evil look in her face. Pam swallowed hard, knowing well that Tara was a bit more agressive than she normally let on.

"How about that skirt, Pam? Wanna take it off?"

It was a bold move. Pam had already removed her panties. She swallowed her pride and nodded in direction of Pam. She turned her back to us and started removing the dress. Slowly, methodically, she exposed her beautiful behind to us. I had, of course, seen it many times before; Dan, however, was being treated to a new spectacle and was enjoying the sight. I could imagine the bulge in his pants as much as I felt my own.

Pam took care, while removing it, never to expose her pussy, even as she back down and crossed her legs.

It was my turn to strip now. I was getting very horny. I noticed Tara and Pam staring at the dice.

Option 1: I play odds and evens as well, under whatever rules they come up with.

Option 2: I seize the initiative and change the rules on them.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:15 PM   #15
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Option 1: I play odds and evens as well, under whatever rules they come up with.

Option 2: I seize the initiative and change the rules on them.
Dan seemed in his own little world letting his eyes wander back and forth between the two ladies. Pam was starting to relax a bit, and though she kept her legs crossed, she leaned back, picked her glass up and finished her wine.

"Honey, " she started in her nicest, I need you to do something for me tone, "could you please fetch me another glass of wine?"

I gladly agreed, happy to have the opportunity to stall a bit, and wandered off to the kitchen. Pouring a glass of wine doesn't take but a few seconds, but it was just the time I needed to come up with a change of pace for this game.

I returned to the living room and announced my intentions as I handed Pam her glass. I'll roll the dice, but if I roll either a two or twelve, then I get to pick another person to remove a piece of clothing. I've never been too lucky, and I think Pam was counting on that, but I didn't give them much of an opportunity to object before I picked the dice and tossed them onto the table.

They seemed to bounce forever, but I was living right and when the dice stopped tumbling we four were staring at two sixes!

option 1) I make Pam take off her blouse

option 2) I make Tara take off her panties

Advertisements
Kink Talk