Old 08-05-2014, 12:51 PM   #1
deepsix

Default Short Stories

Visiting Erica

"Do you want to play a game?", asked Erica.

I had not seen her in six months. We were not close friends, but would see each other at the gym or mutual friend's parties. I secretly admired her, and at the gym would love to stare at her lean, tall and curvy body. She was married and had a son, three years old. A few months ago they left and moved to Colorado. I was taking time off my trip to Colorado to catch up with her and her family. Her husband was on travel for work.

"Do you want to play a game?", asked Erica. She had just put her son to sleep. The question surprised me.

"What type of game?", I asked.

"Oh, a game of cards. German Whist, best of five hands", she replied. "The winner gets to fuck the looser", she added with a wicked smile, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"What?!", I stammered.

"I know you stare at me, even though you are sneaky about it", she said. "Don't you want to take a risk and see me naked?"

"Well, I ... I am sorry for staring. Yes, I would love to play", I said.

"Great! So, we will play five hands, and the one who wins three gets to fuck the winner. In the ass. Agreed?", she asked.

"Okay", I said, my heart beat faster, an tingling ache spread in my crotch. She fetched the cards and dealt them out. At first, I found it hard to concentrate on the game. I was too nervous to think clearly. I lost the first hand. Erica smiled. "You will need to do better", she said.

That woke me up. Yes, I could not afford to loose, and I really wanted to see her naked. I won the second hand. She dealt the cards again. She won the third hand. It was now 2-1. "Ohh ... just a hand away from a fucking!", she laughed, as she dealt the cards for the fourth hand. I was getting really nervous. My heart beat fast, and my palms were sweating. I could hardly focus on the game, and her smiling and giggling made it even worse.

She won the fourth hand, winning the game 3-1. It was time for my fucking.

"Oh no, time to get naked!", she laughed. "Come on, take off your clothes while I get my strap-on", she said. My heart beat wildly. We were in her kitchen, the shades open and a clear view from the neighboring houses.

I slowly took off my clothes, my cock rising up in a hard and taunt erection as I pulled off my boxers. I felt ashamed of my excitement, but that made matters worse. My erection just got harder, my face feeling hot with shame.

"Whoa, big boy!", laughed Erica, as she walked in and saw me naked and erect. "You won't have much use for that!", she said, pointing to my cock. She was fully dressed, with a huge, thick red strap-on, belted on her waist, bouncing around as she walked towards me. "Come on, grab that chair and bend over, and spread your legs."

I bent over, shamefully aware of my naked ass facing her. I closed my eyes. She lubed the dildo, pushing it into me. The pain was unbearable as the dildo popped into my ass. I winced as it slid in, desperately wanting her to pull it out.

"I hope you are ready", she laughed, as she pushed the dildo deeper. Slowly at first, but picking up pace she started to fuck me. The feeling was intense, as she rhythmically pushed the dildo in and out. My insides were on fire, my crotch ached and my tummy tingled as she thrust harder and harder. Soon she was fucking me hard, her body slapping against my ass as she thrust deep into me. My cock jerked around as she fucked me, and I had to hold the chair tight to avoid falling down.

As my fucking continued, my breathing got shorter and faster, moaning as I felt an orgasm build. I was both ashamed and excited as I felt my cock strain to blow its load. Erica laughed, hearing me and seeing me arch my back and close my eyes as I got closer. She grabbed my shoulder and thrust harder and faster. I was delirious, all my feelings concentrated around my cock and balls. I could hold it no longer, and with a loud moan blew my load, my cock twitching as it spurted cum all over the chair and the floor.

Erica stopped for a moment. "I am not done yet", she said, "stay as you are". She pushed the dildo deep into my ass again, the rhythmically fucking me once more. My ass was now on fire, and I could feel each thrust, as it painfully slammed into my body. My cock, spent and limp, felt raw as it bounced around shamefully.

After what seemed like an hour she finally stopped.

"How was it, sweety?", she asked, smiling, as she pulled out the dildo. "You seem to enjoy a cock up your ass, don't you?"

I did not answer. I stood, hanging my head in shame, avoiding her eyes. My ass and back ached. "You can get dressed now", she said. I picked up my clothes.

"I better leave", I said, once dressed. "Yes, you better", she laughed. "And better luck next time!" I have not seen her since.
deepsix is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to deepsix for this post:
Old 08-05-2014, 07:33 PM   #2
deepsix

The Panty Exchange

I was sitting in Starbucks, waiting to see if he would show up. My heart was beating fast, and my face was flushed with anticipation. It was a week since I had agreed to meet Sam, or that's what he told me his name was, at Starbucks. When I first wrote my Craigslist ad about exchanging my panties for twenty dollars, I did not expect anyone to respond. I should have known better. I got hundreds of emails, from guys who mostly sounded like creeps. Many sent me pictures of their cocks, some offered to fuck me and others offered even more money. Sam seemed the sanest of the lot, and I agreed to meet him for the "panty exchange".

As I nervously sipped on my coffee, a tall athletic looking guy walked in, looking around. His eyes met mine, he smiled and came and sat opposite me. "So, should we do it?", he asked.

I felt my throat constrict at the thought of going through with the deal: I was to go to the restroom, take off the panties I was wearing and give it to him. In exchange for twenty dollars. "Yes ... I think so", I stammered.

He smiled. "How about I make you another deal", he said. "I would pay you another hundred dollars for panties in which you have been fucked"

"What? What do you mean?", I asked, not understanding what he was getting at.

"Oh, what I mean is that I go with you into the restroom, fuck you while you are still wearing your panties, and then you give them to me", he smiled wickedly. "After all, I want them soaked in as much of your juices as possible".

His directness shocked me. My crotch ached and I could feel myself getting wet. My hormones had taken over, and although my brain wanted to refuse and just walk out, my body ached to have a hard, thick cock in my pussy. I really wanted him to fuck me.

"Well, I ... I don't know", I replied, hesitating. "I guess I could do it", I said, my face now blushing red and my eyes unable to meet his.

"Great!", he said. "Lets go to the restroom. Don't worry no one will notice. Just act normal".

I followed him to the back of the store and quickly stepped into the restroom, closing the door behind us. My heart was beating wildly, not sure if someone had seen us go in together. As soon as the door was shut, Sam caressed my crotch gently, and with his other hand grabbed my boobs. I did not want to push him away, but unbuckled his trousers, feeling his erection under his boxers. I pushed his pants down as he put his hand below my T-shirt, reaching for my boobs.

I was delirious, wanting him inside me. I pulled off his boxers. His cock, hard and erect now, bounced out. He was not very big, but seeing his hard, erect cock made me moan in pleasure. I grabbed it, and stroked it slowly. His smooth, hard cock felt delicious in my hands.

My breath was getting faster now, and he quickly pushed down my jeans. I was now standing there, with my T-shirt disheveled, my jeans around my ankles and only my black, silky panties covering me. He stepped out of his pants, naked and erect. He pushed me over the sink, and as I bent forward I felt his hands push my panties a little aside so he could get to my pussy. I was dripping wet by now, and could smell my own juices soak into my panties. I moaned as I felt his cock slide into me from behind. He felt good, stuffing me nice and tight as he pushed deep inside me.

With slow rhythmic thrusts he started to fuck me. I felt him go deep into me, pull out and thrust in again. Each deep thrust sent tingling electricity from my toes to my crotch. He fucked me faster, grunting. I closed my eyes and was moaning in pleasure, not caring if anyone outside could hear us. Lightning bolts of pleasure were shooting up from my crotch and for the moment all my existence was concentrated in my pussy. His fucking got faster and his breath shallower, as he came close to blowing his load inside me. Hearing him, and feeling his thrusts now slam fast, hard and deep into me, his skin slapping into me as he fucked me, I felt my orgasm build. I knew I would not last long.

His fucking got ferocious, and with a loud grunt he pushed hard, exploding inside me. I moaned and yelped in pleasure, as his thrusts pushed me over, sending deep bolts of pleasure from my crotch into my tummy. I moaned as the orgasm passed into me, filling me completely with waves of pleasure.

He pulled out of me, and got dressed again. "Okay, hand me your panties", he said.

I took them off and handed them to him. They were soaking wet and smelled musty from my fluids. He reached into his pocket and handed me a hundred and twenty dollars. Opening the door, he quickly stepped out, leaving me behind half-naked, with the hundred and twenty dollars in my hand.

I pulled up my pants and walked home, feeling like a cheap slut, a whore, who sold her modesty to a total stranger. For a hundred and twenty dollars and a nice, hard fucking.

Please let me know if you enjoy these stories, so I can post more.
The following user says Thank You to deepsix for this post:
Old 08-05-2014, 08:50 PM   #3
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

i definitely enjoyed both stories.
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 01:45 PM   #4
deepsix

Talking in Class

"Ray, you are always talking in class", said Miss Jessica.

"Sorry, miss", you say, laughing and making a face.

Miss Jessica is furious. "I will teach you a lesson, you brat! Come up to the front of the class", she shouts.

You go up front. The class is silent. All the boys and girls, frightened by her anger, stare at you.

"I want you to clean the chalk board. Without using your hands and without getting your clothes dirty", orders Miss Jessica.

You wonder how you can do it. "Well, get to it, hurry. Rub off the chalk with your body", she yells. "I want the chalk dust all over your body, and *not* your clothes, got it?"

You still hesitate, not knowing how to do it. "Oh, come on, you stupid boy", says Miss Jessica. "Take off your uniform, climb on the chair and clean the board."

"No, Miss", you cry, "Please, Miss, I won't talk again. Please, I am sorry!"

"Too late for being sorry", says Miss Jessica. "Do you want me to undress you myself? Come on. Take your clothes off, or I will force your friends to hold you down while I strip you naked."

You are crying now. You know you have no choice. You undo you belt and pull it off. You take off your tie, unbutton your shirt, taking it off and putting it on the teacher's desk. You take your shoes off and slowly, with tears in your eyes, pull down your trousers. You are now standing in front of the class, in your underwear, with Miss Jessica's eyes on you.

"Face, the class, and take off you underwear", orders Miss Jessica. "Did I not tell you that you have to be naked?"

You sob as you face your friends. All of them, the girls and boys are staring at you. Some of the girls are giggling. As you hesitate, Miss Jessica goes behind you and with a sudden tug, pulls down your underwear. You grab your crotch, as the class bursts into laughter, seeing you humiliated. Miss Jessica pulls off your hands from your crotch, exposing your cock to the class. You hang your head in shame, tears in your eyes.

"Come on, step on the chair and start cleaning the chalk board", says Miss Jessica. "The faster you do it, the sooner you can get dressed"

You climb up the chair and start to rub off the chalk board with your body. The white chalk power starts to cover your face, your tummy and your legs. You rub your cock against the board, and is soon covered in chalk dust.

"Turn around and now clean with your behind. I want all of your body covered in chalk dust. Front and back".

You turn around. Many kids are taking pictures with their phones and some are even recording. Soon your naked pictures will be all over the school.

You rub the board with your ass, the movement jerking around your cock and balls, making the girls giggle, and the boys laugh. You do your best to clean the board fast, shaking your ass and body as quickly as you can.

Soon you are done. You get down from the chair, naked, covered in chalk dust from head to toe. You are still crying and sobbing, shamed and humiliated in front of your friends.

"Here, clean off the dust and get dressed", says Miss Jessica, handing you a wash cloth. You clean yourself, and get dressed again.

"I am sorry, Miss", you say as you go back to your seat. "I won't talk in class again".
Old 08-07-2014, 07:21 PM   #5
deepsix

Spanking Katie

I was having dinner with some friends. There were five of us, including Katie. It was the first time I met her. She is a young poet, in her mid twenties. The conversation turned to schools. "I attended a Catholic school", I said, "Where corporal punishment was common".

"What type of punishments?", asked Katie.

"Oh, the usual. Caning, paddling or forced exercises", I replied.

"Really? Did you ever get caned on your behind?", she asked.

"Yes, all the time. I never thought much of it", I said.

The next day I got a text from Katie, asking me if I wanted to get coffee. Over coffee she asked me about corporal punishment again. "Tell me, how does it feel to be spanked?", she asked.

I laughed, "You seem very curious!"

She blushed, looking down at her steaming mug. "I ... I, was just wondering", she stammered.

"Well, you should try it yourself", I suggested.

"What? I mean I can't spank myself, can I?", she asked.

"Well, I can spank you if you want", I suggested with a smile. Looking down, her face blushing red, avoiding my eyes, she said, "Okay, I really want to try it."

We went to my apartment. Katie was silent as we walked. She seemed nervous.

After we reached my apartment I told her to grab my chair and stick her butt out. She dutifully obeyed. I got a long thin stick, and told her I would give her "best of six". I asked her to count aloud.

I hit her on her ass. She winced, and shouted out, "One!". I hit her again. "Two!". This time she reached behind and grabbed her butt to ease the pain. I hit her again. "Three!", she shouted. I stopped.

"Well, you know it is not very effective if I cane you while you are still wearing your jeans", I said.

"What? What do you mean?", she said.

"If you really want to feel the pain, I have to hit your bare bottom", I replied. "Come on, pull down your jeans".

She hesitated, but slowly obeyed, unbuttoning her jeans and pushing them to her ankles. Only a black lacy panties covered her bottom. "Good girl", I said. "Let resume".

I hit her hard on her almost naked ass. She screamed, "FOUR!", and grabbed her ass, trying to ease the pain. She bent over, and I hit her again. "FIVE!". "Last one", I said, "it will soon be over".

I swung as hard as I could, hitting her, the cane biting deep into her ass. "SIX!", she screamed. Her butt was now turning red, and welts were forming. She had tears in her eyes.

"You can pull up your jeans", I said. "So what do you think of corporal punishment now?".

"I ... I think I would be terrified in your school", she replied. "But I liked the experience. Thanks for doing this".

She got dressed and we walked back to work. We have not talked about it since.
The following 2 users say Thank You to deepsix for this post:
Old 08-12-2014, 09:17 AM   #6
deepsix

Aftermath of Failure

I knew I had not done well that semester, and I knew that I should have worked harder. But, to fail in all subjects? Even in my darkest dream, I had not expected this singular dishonor. Mr. Roberts, our class teacher was furious. He called me in front of the class. "You, failed in EVERY subject?! How can you be so stupid, Julia?", he yelled at me.

I was ashamed, and hung my head, unable to answer him. I knew he would punish me, but nothing prepared me for what came next. "Not only have you shamed yourself, but also brought shame to me and your classmates", he said, "I will teach you a lesson you will never forget".

I stood there, my face hot and flushed in anticipation, unable to meet his or my classmate's eyes. "Take your clothes off, young woman", ordered Mr. Roberts, "Strip naked".

Strip naked! I could not speak and my heart thumped in shame and fear. I started to sob, tears flowing down my eyes. "Please, Mr. Roberts", I begged, "I am sorry. Please do not make me strip".

"Sorry? Yes, you should be sorry", he yelled. "And you will be even sorrier when I am done with you. Come on, strip, or else I will have to ask your friends to tear the clothes off your body".

Crying and sobbing I took my uniform off. I undid and slipped off my dress and then pulled off my shoes and stockings. I was now standing half-naked, in just my bra and panties in front of Mr. Roberts and my class. Everyone was silent, watching my humiliating punishment.

"Come on, get naked!", said Mr. Roberts, "do it fast. I want your bra and panties off. NOW!"

I slowly undid my bra, taking it off and dropping it on the pile of my other clothes. I removed my panties. I was completely naked, red faced and humiliated, standing shamefully in front of my class.

"Face the class", ordered Mr. Roberts, "and move your hands to your sides. Let everyone see your shameful body.".

I stood facing the class, my hands by my side. I knew everyone was starting at me, the boys enjoying the sight of me naked, the girls giggling and smiling wickedly. Some were taking pictures with their phone. I knew I would on everyone's Facebook feed in a few minutes. Shame overcame me, and I sobbed, tears streaming down my face.

"This is how a looser looks like, class", said Mr. Roberts. "I am not done with you, young lady. No, your punishments have just begun. As you have shamed not just yourself but your class, you will go to each one of your classmates and ask them to write on your body."

"Class", said Mr. Roberts, facing my classmates, "punish her by writing on her. Punish her by spanking her. She must be taught a most severe lesson, so she never fails again".

"Go you stupid girl, go to each one of your friends and beg them to punish you", Mr. Roberts ordered me.

I went from student to student, asking them in a low and shameful voice, sobbing "Please, punish me".

My friends wrote on my body. One wrote "SLUT", one "DUMB BITCH", another "STUPID SLUT". A few of my friends asked me to get down on my knees, and slapped my face before writing on my body. Some asked me to bend over so they could spank my ask with their hands. My face was red and hot from the beatings, my ass stung. One girl drew an arrow on my tummy, pointing downwards to my pussy, writing "GOOD FOR FUCKING ONLY". A boy wrote on my boobs with a dark red pen, "FAILURE". Many boys put their hands between my thighs, feeling between my legs, fingering my pussy.

It took almost an hour for every kid in the class to punish and humiliate me. My body covered in humiliating insults, my face wet with tears, my ass red and stinging in pain, my pussy fingered, I returned back to the front of the class. I anxiously waited for Mr. Roberts to end this ordeal. It was not to be.

"Well, I see you have been punished well, just like you deserve", said Mr. Roberts. "Now I want you to clean yourself up before I let you get dressed again".

I looked hopeful. Perhaps my punishments were done?

"So, you will go to the girl's locker room, shower and wash off all the writing on your body", ordered Mr. Roberts. "Once you are clean, come back and you can wear your uniform again".

How was I to get to the locker room? It was on the second floor. I realized, to my utter shame and humiliation, that I would have to run to it, naked, with all the kids in the school starting and laughing at me. I sobbed as I begged Mr. Roberts to please let me wear my clothes. He refused and pushed me out of the classroom.

My heart pounding, I ran down the passage. There were many students around, moving between class. Seeing me naked, my body covered in humiliating insults, they laughed, some recording my shame with their phones, other hooting out obscenities. Some even tried to grab me, spanking my ass, or grabbing my boobs as I ran.

I ran as fast as I could into the girls showers, and finding the first empty one, turned on the water, washing off my body. Some of the kids had written on me with permanent ink, and I had to scrub really hard to wash it off. Clean, I dried my self, facing the daunting prospect of getting back to my class.

I peered out, seeing if there was anyone around. The passages were mostly empty. I ran as fast as I could, not bothering if anyone saw me. All I wanted was to be back in class.

"Good, girl", said Mr. Roberts, as I ran into the class. "You can get dressed now. I hope you have learned your lesson, and will work harder next semester. Or else I will have the whole school punish and humiliated you."

I got dressed and, my head hanging in shame, unable to look at my friends, went back to my desk.

Please let me know if you want me to keep posting.
Old 08-12-2014, 01:19 PM   #7
championcanary

Send a message via MSN to championcanary Send a message via Yahoo to championcanary

please do, loving your stories
championcanary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 01:28 PM   #8
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by championcanary View Post
please do, loving your stories
Holy crap your name is awesome.

Also, yes, please keep posting.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 07:21 PM   #9
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Definitely, keep posting!!! These short stories are great, because they're quick and straight to the point, and we don't have to keep waiting for the next part of a story to come out!
Rose_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 09:47 AM   #10
deepsix

An evening at the pool

Not really a "short" story, but still ...

"Will you come back to the pool tomorrow?", I asked David.

It was late evening, and a few of my friends and I were at our apartment pool. David was Jessica's boyfriend and would sometimes come with her to the pool. I must confess that I have a schoolgirl crush on David. He is tall and athletic, with husky skin and long unkempt hair. Although quiet, he has tremendous presence and magnetism. When he is around my crotch throbs with desire and my mouth goes dry. I know it is wrong to lust after Jessica's boyfriend, but it is almost as if I can't help myself.

"Why? Do you want me to?", he said, with a look of amusement and mischief in his eyes. "No", I stammered, "I was just wondering". I felt my face flush red hot and voice thicken. I could not look into his eyes.

"Maybe, I will come", he said. He paused for a while and then said, "Perhaps I can see more of you? What do you say?"

"Of course", I replied. "I will be here".

"Good", he said. "I will come back if you promise to take off your bikini bottom in front of me and all your friends".

"What?", my heart racing in my chest.

"You heard me", he said "Just casually take your bikini bottom off tomorrow. Didn't I say I would come if I could see more of you?"

My crotch throbbed and a tingling shot up my tummy. "I ... I. Yes, I will do it", I stammered, with a hot flush in my face, my eyes unable to meet his.

"Great! I will see you tomorrow", he replied, and walked to his car, driving off with Jessica.

That night I could hardly sleep and felt fevered as I tossed and turned in my bed. I could not believe that I had consented to doing what he asked. I felt ashamed, but also a part of me felt excited and happy that he was interested in me.

The next afternoon I went down to the pool. It was a hot day, and several of my friends were already swimming or sunning themselves. I took off my clothes and swam for while. I felt tired from the lack of sleep, but my heart seemed to beat hard and fast, and I felt a continuous dull throb in my crotch. I joined Jennifer, Emily and Katie, who were sitting together chatting.

David and Jessica came around six in the evening. He looked at me and smiled. My heart raced in anticipation. It seemed that my hormones had taken over, and all my thoughts seemed hazy and confused. My friends voices and their conversation faded from my hearing as all I could focus on was doing as David had ordered me to.

After a few minutes of not knowing what to do, I suddenly stood up and pretended to reach for the pizza box. I quickly pulled at the knot on my bikini bottom. The knot was undone and, to my horror and amazement, my bikini bottom slipped off, leaving my ass and pussy naked and exposed.

"Monica!", yelled Emily, "What are you doing!?". All of my friends looked up to see what was going on. David just smiled, but did not say anything. Quickly, with a laugh, Jennifer grabbed by bikini bottom and tossed it over the fence. I was now facing my friends, so shocked and confused that I did not even cover myself. I was facing David, naked below the waist, almost frozen on the spot.

"What a slut!", exclaimed Jennifer. "Come on, take off your top too. Get naked for us you slut".

"Yes, do it", said Katie. I looked pleadingly at David, but he said nothing. Tears welled up from shame, and I reached down, using my hands to cover my crotch. I was felt ashamed and humiliated. "Come on", Jennifer said again, "Take off your top. Just do it".

I reached up and slipped my bikini off my shoulders. It fell to my feet. Jennifer quickly grabbed it and tossed it away. I was now stark naked, my hands barely able to cover my boobs and my crotch. My heart pounded in my chest, and I hung my head in shame. All eyes were now on my naked body.

"Oooh ..." cooed Jennifer, smiling. "You have such a nice and cute body! Come move your hands to your side so we can really appreciate it", she said, in a wicked voice.

I uncovered myself as ordered. My hormones had so clouded my mind, that I could not refuse. I should have just walked away then, but I did not. Although a part of me felt humiliated and shamed, a part of me liked being exposed.

"What should we do with this little slut, David?", Jennifer asked. I was sobbing, and this question made my shame even worse.

"Well, she really is a shameless slut: standing there naked in front of us", David replied. "I think we should punish her".

"Yes, yes, lets do it!", said Emily and Katie, laughing. Emily came over to me and pinched my nipples, twisting them cruelly. I winced in pain. "Come, shameless slut", she said, pulling me by my nipples towards her. "Lay down over my knees and let me spank you butt".

I bent down and lay myself over her knees. She gently parted my legs, exposing my pussy from behind. She caressed me, her fingers between my legs, feeling my wetness. I felt ashamed, but I was so turned on that I could smell my own juices dripping between my crotch.

Smack! She hit me hard with her hand. I cried out in pain. Smack! Smack! Smack! She kept spanking me, harder and harder. I felt my ass getting red, each stinging spank sending a spike of pain up my spine.

"Please, stop! Please, Emily, it hurts!", I cried. Emily stopped. I stood up, rubbing my ass to ease the pain, with tears in my eyes.

Jennifer pulled me by the ears. "Ouch!", I said as she cruelly pulled my ear and forced me to my knees. "A slut should always be on her knees", she said. She asked me to look up at her. Suddenly, she slapped me across the face. "Skank! You deserve to be whipped!", she exclaimed. She slapped me again, this time harder. My face was stinging from the pain. I was now crying, tears rolling down my eyes. "Yes, you deserve to cry, you slut!", she said, hitting me once again.

David now came over to me and smiled, asking me to bend over the pool chair, raising my ass up high. I shamefully obeyed, bending over, putting my hands on the pool chair, my boobs hanging, my legs spread and my ass and pussy exposed to him. He reached between my legs, running his fingers on my pussy. "Hmm ... this slut seems to be enjoying this! She is so wet!!", he laughed.

David undid his belt and pulled it off. Holding it tight in his hand he whipped my ass with it. The belt landed hard and loud on my ass. The stinging and sudden pain made me stand and grab my ass, rubbing it to ease the pain. "Girls, hold this slut's hands so she does not move", he said, "it seems she does not know how to take her punishments".

Jennifer and Emily got up and held my hands tightly. David resumed his whipping. Each whip of the belt landing harsh and sharp on my butt, causing intense pain. I felt welts form and my ass felt hot, as if on fire. I was crying with the pain and humiliation.

"Spread your legs further, skank!", David said. I dutifully obeyed, my legs spread wide and my pussy and ass exposed to him and my friends. He swung the belt upwards between my legs, whipping my pussy hard. The pain was almost too much to bear. I closed my legs, but he ordered me to spread them again. He hit my pussy again and again, each shot sending sharp pain in my crotch and up my tummy. I was crying, begging him to stop. My legs were shaking with the pain and I felt I would collapse if he continued to whip me.

"I hope you have learned your lesson, slut", he said, as he put his belt on again. I nodded, still bent over on the pool chair, my legs spread and pussy now red and raw, exposed to him.

He reached over and caressed me, gently fingering my pussy and stroking my thighs. His other hand reached below me and grabbed my boobs, kneading them, his fingers twisting my nipples. Despite my pain and public humiliation, I could not help but close my eyes as I felt intense pleasure from his fingers. My crotch throbbed, almost painfully, and my pussy was wet with arousal. I closed my eyes and moaned in pleasure as he stroked and fingered me. Suddenly he pushed his finger inside. I moaned loudly as a tingling went up my tummy and my back. I had never felt so intensely aroused and the pain and pleasure mixed to drive me into a delirious state. As he fucked me with his fingers, my ass moved rhythmically, trying to push him deeper into me. It was as if I could not get enough of him and wanted him to fuck me hard and furiously. He soon was pushing his fingers in and out of me, faster and faster, caressing my boobs and twisting my nipples. I was so deeply aroused, that I did not care that I was in the open, with my friends watching. All I wanted was David to push me over the edge. I was grunting and moaning with pleasure the closer I got. With a loud yelp of pleasure I finally went over, exploding into an orgasm. It passed over my whole body, up my tummy and into my breasts and back, and down my legs. My legs shook as waves of pleasure radiated from my pussy and my crotch. The pain and humiliation had made the orgasm the most intense I had ever had.

"Stand up, little slut", David said. "Face us, clasping your hands behind your head and your legs spread". I obeyed, facing my friends, my head hanging in shame. They were all watching me, silent. I wondered if they felt jealous, not from my spanking and whipping, but from David's attention. Despite the pain and the humiliation, despite standing naked in front of my friends, I felt a tinge of happiness and pride that David had allowed me pleasure, pleasure so intense that I may never experience it again in my life.

I stood there as my friends talked among themselves, finishing the pizza. I knew that they would never see me the same again, and in their eyes I would be nothing more than a slut, a whore who demeaned herself for a few moments of pleasure.

Please let me know if you enjoy these stories so I can continue to post more.
Old 08-14-2014, 11:01 AM   #11
MisterDare

Keep going, they are really well written.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:56 AM   #12
deepsix

They were herded like cattle into the back of the truck. There were ten of them, five men and five women, each handcuffed and shackled. The men were naked except for tight black panties, barely large enough to cover them. The women wore pink thongs and a pink bra. Soon, they would be on their way to the work camps, high up in the mountains. A year of hard labor lay ahead of them.

"Come on, hurry!", shouted the officer, using his whip to hit Deanna, the nearest prisoner. She winced in pain, breaking into a trot as she got into the truck. The truck had no benches or seats: the prisoners were to stand, their hands shackled to the roof, with metal collars on their necks.

After the officer had shackled all of them, he went behind Julie, a young and slim red-head, and groped her boobs and rubbed his hands over her crotch. With a sudden movement he pulled her thongs down and unhooked her bra, tossing it on the floor. Julie was naked. He unzipped his pants and popped out his engorged cock. He held it in his hand, guiding it into Julie's pussy. Julie whimpered as the officer entered her, and groaned as he started to fuck her from behind. He thrust hard into her, grabbing her boobs and biting her neck. His grunts got louder and louder and his thrusts harder and deeper. The chains jingled from the fucking. There was a crowd of onlookers, including Julie's family, witnessing this fucking. With a loud moan he came into her, spending his lust with his dying thrusts. Julie had tears in her eye from the shame and pain of the fucking. Pain as her pussy was already raw and red from all the whipping and fucking she had received earlier that day.

The officer did not bother to pull up Julie's thongs or put on her bra again. He just left her shackled there naked. He came up to Deanna. Her heart was now pounding and her mouth went dry. Was she to be fucked next? Would her family and friends witness yet more humiliations? The officer pulled her bra down: her pendulous and large boobs were now exposed, hanging out of her bra. The officer grabbed her nipples and twisted them hard. She whimpered in pain.

He asked "Aren't you the one that likes girls?". Deanna's cheeks flushed with shame and she did not answer. He undid her shackles and said, "Lick her pussy, you lesbian slut", pointing to Julie. "Make sure you do it well or you will feel my whip on your ass."

Deanna promptly went over to where Julie was shackled and knelt down in front of her. She was painfully aware of the crowd outside, staring at her boobs and jeering at her shameful punishment.

Deanna gently pushed apart Julie's legs and pushed her face into Julie's crotch. She started to lick her pussy, still wet from the fucking. The officer came up behind and said, "Lick her faster, you slut", whipping her hard on her back.

Deanna started to lick frantically, her tongue slurping as fast she could. She licked Julie's clit, her head pushed deep into her crotch. Julie squirmed as she tried her best to suppress moans. Hearing these, the officer whipped Julie. Harsh and hard whips landed on her back, leaving angry red welts. Julie was crying from the pain and humiliation. The crowd laughed and jeered, urging on the officer to hit Julie harder, and shouting at Deanna to lick faster.

"Stop now", said the officer after what seems like an eternity, "we do not want the red-head enjoying herself too much". He pulled Deanna up and shackled her to the truck again.

He blindfolded all the prisoners and closed the truck door. Julie was still naked and Deanna's boobs still exposed and hanging out. A few minutes later the truck rumbled off, taking these ten to the camp in the mountains.

If you are interested in more short stories, let me know so I can keep posting them.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:54 PM   #13
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

i think you should keep writing.
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 07:59 PM   #14
chocolatedispenser

Yea keep going!!
chocolatedispenser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 10:40 PM   #15
deepsix

A Pussyboi Begs

A submissive little sub said this on Kik:

"I am a tiny dicked pussyboi, who can't please a real woman with his little boy clit. I am not worthy of being called a man. All I deserve is to be bent over and fucked by a real man, who would shove his hard, throbbing cock up my boi pussy, and fuck me without mercy. I deserve to be face fucked, and made to suck and swallow the hot and sticky load of a real man. I deserve to be made into a pathetic looser slave, only to serve and obey, with my hands, mouth and ass available for all any to use and abuse"

Advertisements
Kink Talk