Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-01-2013, 06:13 PM   #1
bjboy4321

Default Craig's Story of Chastity and Servitude

Part 1 - This is the story of how Craig's life became one of chastity and servitude. I really hope you guys enjoy it. Feedback is appreciated, as I have never written a story before. This part is mostly just an introduction to Craig's life as our story begins.

Craig is college professor at a small community college in South Carolina. He had just recently finished college himself, and was only 27 years old. He has also been been happily married for the last 5 years, to his beautiful wife Sarah. Craig is naturally submissive and Sarah is naturally dominant, so they have been practicing femdom since early on in their relationship. For the past 2 years, they have been experimenting with chastity. Sarah loves locking Craig up and teasing him to get him all worked up, and then unlocking him after a few days so they can fuck like wild animals. Craig loves that Sarah enjoys taking control and believes it was the main reason that their relationship is so strong. All in all, Craig has a pretty great life, but all of that was about to change.

It was the last day of the semester, and Craig was stuck in his office grading finals. He knew it was going to be a long day, because final grades were due by the end of the day, so he couldn't leave until he finished grading all of his students tests. While he was grading, there was a knock on his door. "Come in" yelled Craig, and the door opened and Ann came through.

Ann was probably the most stunning woman Craig had ever seen. She was a student of Craig's. She was 20 years old, blonde, and had an absolutely perfect body (which she was not afraid to show off). She was so beautiful that Craig had even caught himself checking her out during class sometimes during tests. "Professor, how come you are giving me an 'F' in your class?" Inquired Ann. "You have got to be kidding" Craig replied. Ann rarely payed attention in class, and had never turned in an assignment. You see, in addition to being so beautiful, Ann parents were so wealthy that they owned over half the city. Ann was used to getting anything she wanted, without ever having to work for it. The only reason she was even going to college was because her parents wanted her to. And even then, she choose community college because it was much easier than a major university. Between her money and her looks, she never had to work for anything if her life. "Ok, I know why I'm making an 'F', but I'll make you a deal" said Ann. "If you pass me, I'll give you $10,000." Craig couldn't believe what he heard. "I can not be bribed," said Craig, "If you wanted to pass you should have done the work." Ann expected such a reaction. Craig wasn't like the other professors she had, who were easily bought off. Luckily, Ann had a back up plan.

"You're right professor, it was wrong of me to try to buy a passing grade. But there has to be something I can do. I would do anything if it meant passing your class" she said in a very suggestive tone. "What are you suggesting?" Asked Craig, feeling a little turned on by the cliche desperate school girl act. Ann replied "Well, how about if you give me a passing grade, I give you a blowjob. Right here, right now. I know you'd like that, I've noticed you checking me out in class."

'Oh shit, she noticed me looking at her' thought Craig, but that was the least of his concerns. The most stunning woman he had ever seen had just offered him a blowjob! There was no way he could turn that offer down...

To Be Continued (I promise things pick up lol)

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Rewards and Punishments

My PM dares

Last edited by bjboy4321; 06-02-2013 at 08:03 PM.
bjboy4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:02 PM   #2
bjboy4321

Part 2 - things are picking up a little. Sorry for the slow development, but I feel like it is necessary to establish the story. I promise it will be worth it

That's when Craig remembered, he was wearing his chastity belt that day. 'Thank God,' thought Craig. He knew that getting a blowjob from Ann would lead to nothing but trouble, but there was no way he had the will power to turn it down, no matter how much he loved his wife. Luckily for him his dick was locked up, so the decision was already made for him.

"Ann, you know that I'm married" said Craig. Ann was stunned by this response. She knew for a fact that Craig was attracted to her, and never expected him to turn down a blowjob. "Fine. Be that way. But I promise if you fail me, I will make you pay. I promise you that you will regret this!" And with that, Ann stormed out.

'Whatever' thought Craig. Kids said stuff like that all the time, especially when they are that spoiled. He was just thankful that he was wearing the chastity belt today, because as much as he wanted Ann to blow him he knew it would be a mistake. 'Now what was I doing again? Right. Back to grading these tests' thought Craig.

It took Craig until almost midnight to finish grading all those tests. 'Finally, now I can go home and start my 2 weeks off' Craig thought to himself.

When Craig got back to his apartment, he was surprised to see the door was wide open. 'That's weird' he thought as he entered the house. "What the hell?" Craig said as he looked around the apartment. The place was a complete mess! Stuff was scattered everywhere! "Sarah" he yelled, "what happened in here?" He was answered by a muffled, barely audible scream, coming from the bedroom. Craig ran into the bedroom, only to discover Sarah tied up and gagged on the bed...

To be continued

Rewards and Punishments

My PM dares

Last edited by bjboy4321; 06-02-2013 at 08:02 PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 09:22 PM   #3
bjboy4321

Part 3 - I hope someone is enjoying this lol

Quickly, Craig ran over and untied/ungagged his wife. "We've been robbed," she explained as soon as she could talk again. Craig, more concerned with his wife than possessions, said "don't worry about our stuff, it'll be fine. Are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine" said Sarah, "They just tied me up and then started searching the apartment for stuff to take." 'Whew' thought Craig. He knew his wife was a very attractive woman, and was happy no one did anything to her after tying her up.

After they both calmed down Craig looked at the clock, 2:13 am. He was exhausted. He and Sarah decided to see what the robbers took in the morning, and call the police then. After all, they didn't want to be up talking to police until 4 in the morning, especially not Craig after a long day of work.

The next morning Craig and Sarah called the police and told them what happened. The robbers took both of their laptop's, all of Sarah's jewelry, the living room tv, and and Craig's guitar which was signed by Eric Clapton. Both of them were annoyed at their missing stuff, but they were just happy to both be ok. Besides, between insurance and savings, they could replace most of their stuff.

After the police left and things settled down, Sarah turned to Craig and said "You know, when I was all tied up and helpless, I was scared at first. But after those strange men left, I got really turned on." Craig was shocked. Sarah was always dominant, he never expected that she would be turned on by her own helplessness. But he didn't care, at this point he had been locked up for a few days and was ready to fuck his wife hard.

They shared, an intimate look and then Sarah said, "I'll be right back, I just need to fetch your key." 'Yes' thought Craig, 'This cage always makes me so horny.'

Sarah came back with a panicked look on her face, and frantically explained "Craig, it's gone! Your key is Gone!"...

To be continued

Rewards and Punishments

My PM dares

Old 06-01-2013, 09:49 PM   #4
bjboy4321

Part 4 - Things are finally heating up. I hope you enjoy it

"What do you mean they key is gone?" Craig asked in a panicked voice. "Well, I hid the key to your belt in my jewelry box so you wouldn't find it, and my jewelry box was stolen." 'Oh god no. Why?' thought Craig. He was so horny. "We need to find a way to get this thing off of me" said Craig.

To Craig's horror, he and Sarah had no luck in removing his belt. The belt was maid of steel, and the lock was built into the cage. The only way they could think of removing the cage would be to take a saw and cut it off of him, but in the process of doing that it would be very likely that Craig would accidentally cut his own cock off. To put it simply, he was stuck.

For Craig, the next few weeks were a living hell. After discovering the cage could not be removed, Craig began to realize the severity of his situation. He could be stuck in a chastity device for the rest of his life! No more orgasms. No more hard ons. Just pain and frustration.

Sarah on the other hand, was excited by it. After the initial shock, She found herself really turned on by her husbands situation. Since he could no longer use his cock, she had him pleasure her with his tongue. She was so horny that this began happening on a regular basis.

Craig had never gone any more than 5 days in his cage before, and was really starting to feel the effects of it. His balls began to ache as they became filled with cum that he had no way of releasing. He became so horny that almost everything he saw was suddenly seen in a sexual context. His dick would try to grow at the slightest hint of a sexual thought, only to painfully press up against the walls of it's tiny prison. 4 weeks in, he thought he was going to go insane.

That is when he got the phone call...

To be continued

Rewards and Punishments

My PM dares

Old 06-02-2013, 06:11 AM   #5
retart

Love this story! please keep going x

Exploring Likes and Dislikes
retart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:01 PM   #6
bjboy4321

I'm glad you enjoy it retart. As long as someone likes it I guess it is worth continuing lol. The way I have the story playing out in my head is finally starting to come together, so I hope you continue to enjoy!

Part 5

Craig has been stuck in chastity for the last 4 weeks. The summer semester just started and Craig had to go back to teaching. It was pure torture being locked in a chastity belt on a college campus filled with hot 20 year old college girls, especially in the summer time when they were wearing next to nothing. His dick was almost constantly trying to get hard, leading to a great deal of pain. He was in hell. Then he finally got the phone call.

Craig was grading papers in his office at the time, when his phone began to ring. He checked the number. '555-286-7588, who could that be?' wondered Craig. He let it go to voicemail. "Probably just a telemarketer" he said. Within the next minute, his phone began to ring again, this time it was a text from the same number. He opened it and it read "If you ever want the key back you better not ignore me again!"

"What?!?" Craig said rather loudly. 'Who is this person? How could they know about my chastity? And how could they possibly know that I don't have the key?'

The phone rang again, this time it was another call. Craig immediately answered this time. "Hello, who is this?" Craig asked. "Wow, you were pretty quick to answer after I mentioned the key. I guess that pretty much confirms my suspicions about what it unlocks." said a familiar female voice. 'I know that voice' thought Craig, but he couldn't quite remember who it belonged to. In fact, he had been so horny over the past few weeks that he hadn't been able to think straight.

"This isn't funny" said Craig, "I need that key back." "Wow, that sounded pretty desperate" the voice responded. "Tell you what, meet me at the coffee shop on main street at 5:30, and we'll talk about how you can earn the key back." And with that, she hung up. Craig looked at the time, it was 4:30. 'I have to go to that coffee shop' Craig thought to himself. He was so horny that he would do anything just to cum again...

To be continued

Rewards and Punishments

My PM dares
Old 08-08-2013, 08:36 PM   #7
krone6
Distinguished Member

I'm enjoying this a lot. Your writing is amazing as well.

Dislikes: Crossdressing, Pee Play, messy, poop, Urine Drinking

Limits:
illegal, public, family, friends, severe pain, vids/cam
---------------------------
krone6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:24 PM   #8
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice job, please continue.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 03:11 PM   #9
bjboy4321

:O
I didnt think anyone was actually reading this lol. I stopped writing it because I didnt think anyone was enjoying it. But since you guys are enjoying it Ill pick it back up. Expect more soon

Rewards and Punishments

My PM dares
Old 08-10-2013, 01:10 PM   #10
Rek U

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rek U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 02:50 PM   #11
cj07
Distinguished Member

Thank you, I can't wait to read the next part of this story. It was a great start.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 09:14 PM   #12
bjboy4321

Part 6 - finally picking this back up. Happy to hear people are enjoying it

Craig arrived at the coffee shop and checked the time. It was only 4:50. 'Guess I got here a little early' Craig thought to himself. He was so desperate to be unlocked that he left his office immediately after the phone call. After all, if there was a chance of getting his key back, he certainly didnt want be be late. Since he was so early, Craig decided he would go inside and find a table.

Craig finally found a spot to sit at about 5:10. It was a small table for two, and he took his seat and saved the other for the mystery caller. He had always hated this particular coffee shop, because it was always so busy. It was a common hangout spot for many college students, several of whom he recognized from his classes. 'Well, I guess now its time to wait' thought Craig.

After 30 minutes of sitting, Craig was growing impatient. It was 5:40, and he began to think maybe someone was pulling a prank on him. Then he heard a familiar voice "How ya doing professor? You don't look so good?"

... to be continued

Rewards and Punishments

My PM dares
Old 08-15-2013, 09:59 PM   #13
bjboy4321

Part 7

The voice was the same voice that Craig had heard over the phone. Craig looked up to see who it was, and saw Ann walking towards him. She walked up to the table and sat down on the other side.

"Ann? Were you the one who called me earlier?" Asked Craig.
"Yep, that was me," replied Ann.
"I don't understand, why did you want to see me?" Craig asked nervously. "What do you know about the key?"
"Oh the key? I know everything about it" Ann said with a smile on her face. "You and your wife are really into some kinky shit."
'WTF?!?' thought Craig how would she know about that.
Ann saw the look of panic on Craig's face and said "let me explain. That day you told be you were going to fail me, I gots really mad at you. I really wanted you to pay. So I payed a couple of people to break into your apartment, and take your stuff..."
"That is ILLEGAL Ann!" explained Craig. "I should call the cops on you right now."
"I know you did not just interrupt me while I was talking to you!" Ann said angrily. "Unless you want me to throw your key away, you will let me finish!"
Craig shut up after hearing that.
"That's what I thought" said Ann. "Now like I was saying, you made me unhappy, so it only seemed fair for you to be unhappy too. I figured losing all your valuable possessions would be a good start, so I payed some people to take your stuff."
She continued "When I was inspecting what they took, I saw the laptops and had an idea. I figured I would get on your laptop, and see if there was a way to change my grade on there. It seemed like a perfect little solution. You can imagine how disappointed I was when I discovered neither laptop was capable of changing my grade" she said "but I was shocked at the things I was on both of them. They were both filled with folders and bookmarks all about femdom and chastity. I spent a while looking at all of the kinky stuff you and your wife were into, and Ive gotta admit the whole chastity and femdom thing really turned me on. Just thinking how much control one little key can give someone really gets me going..."

'Uh oh' thought Craig, 'I dont think I like where this is going.'

After looking at that stuff for a while, I was delighted to find a little key necklace in your wife's jewelry box. I had a pretty good idea that it went to your chastity belt, but had no way of knowing for sure. That is, until I saw you walking through campus the other day. I could just see this frustration on your face. You looked like a man who hasnt cum for weeks... and you still do!" She said with look of pure joy on her face

Craig began to fear where Ann was going with this. He knew she realized how much power that key gave her, and he had to find away to get it back. "Listen, I'm sorry for making you upset" Craig said, "but this is insane. can you please just give me my key back and we can go our separate ways?"

"I don't know" replied Ann, "why would I give you what you want now, when you wouldnt give me what I wanted before?"
"I'm sorry about that," replied Craig, desperate to get his key back. "If there is anyway I can make it right, I will do so right now."
"Good, because that is exactly what I wanted to hear" Said Ann...

To be continued

Rewards and Punishments

My PM dares
Old 08-16-2013, 02:02 PM   #14
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I bet that is what she wanted to hear.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 12:23 PM   #15
Gothambodhi

More please... it's just starting to get good!
Gothambodhi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, slave