Old 05-25-2012, 04:43 PM   #1
WoodyD

Default The Birthday Party (18+)

Hey guys and girls this is my first post and story, so please bare with me. Comments are greatly appreciated, I hope you enjoy

PART 1
It was my eighteenth birthday and I was getting ready for the beach themed party my parents had been arranging for me for four months. My older sister Rachel who was 21 and I was very excited about this as we wasn’t normally aloud to drink, but on this exception my parents was not going to be there as they had planned to go on a cruise for two weeks. I continued to get ready in my large bathroom which had a shower area, a large walk in bath tub and the usual toilet and sink, I then heard my father call me and my sister down stairs, so I finished styling my dark brown hair to how I wanted it and we both came out of the rooms we were in I was dressed in blue striped shorts, my sister was dressed in her coconut bikini and hula skirt. We started making our way down the fairly steep but classy stairs.

My father started to speak,
"David" he looked at me anxiously,
“all the party is paid for and there will be a car to pick you and your sister up at 8 pm sharp, there are drinks already there and I want you to have the best birthday ever". At that point I thought to my self ' I wonder if anything interesting would happen tonight' my father continued.
"After the party a car will bring you and five of your friends home, i do not want to see any thing broken, damaged or lost".
My father continued to ramble on, at this stage of the lecture I was in a world of my own. My older sister then nudged me and as I came back to reality my mother and father was leaving the house with their luggage.
I shouted “bye” in a excited tone I then turned around and looked at my sister and said
“ are you ready for the best night ever? “ she then turned round to me and gave me a very sexy look. My sister went of into the corridor towards the kitchen, I returned upstairs to apply the finishing touches to look amazing at the party.

It soon turned eight pm and there was a knock at the door, I rushed down stairs and went to open the door. As I did there was a smartly dressed man standing there asking for me and my sister, we both grabbed what we needed and made are way down the pathway to the drive. We came to a black sparkly limo that looked like it had just been polished, the driver opened the door and my sister and I both got in. The limo smelt like it had also just been cleaned, there were two small flat screen televisions and a music player with a few cd’s to choose from, there were also seven glasses and a bottle of sparkling wine. The diver got in the front of the limo and started the engine 'we were off’. It was dark outside so we couldn’t really see anything around us, we were travelling what felt like an eternity and finally we came to a stop.

We had pulled up to a hall that our father hired out and decorated in a beach theme for us. We got out of the limo with all our friends staring at us in amazement, every body was dressed in bikinis and shorts some of the boys even crossed dressed and went in coconut bikinis. We all entered the well lit hall and the music was playing loudly, lights and laser lights were lighting up the room, a smoke machine was producing smoke which filled the dance floor. The room was amazing, I didn’t waste anytime and headed straight for the bar and asked for a tray full of mixed shots. Me and my friends got stuck into the drinks and moved to the dance floor, everyone was having a great time. The night started to come to an end it was about two thirty am. I went to the DJ area and took the microphone and thanked everyone for coming everyone left apart from five of my friends and a few of my sister’s friends. All of us started to make our way to the limo and got chauffeured home.

By the time we reached home we were all rather tipsy from the alcohol consumed at the party and from the second bottle of wine in the limo. We all rushed into the house and all apart from my sister and her friends headed for the living room, the ones who didn’t join me and my friends headed to the kitchen. I then switched on the fifty inch plasma television and played some music not to loud but as back ground noise. So now in my house was me, my best friend John and four girls Lizzy, Steph, Kirsty and Lauren, also not forgetting my sister and her friends.

I then whispered to my friend John
“fancy making this evening a bit more interesting”he turned round to me and said
“how are we going to do that?” I then said with a cheeky grin on my face.
“Just wait here and ill be back in a moment” and started walking off to the kitchen. As I got into the kitchen my sister and her friends was sitting around the breakfast bar with a few drinks I called my sister over.
I then asked her in a mischievous way“ do you and your friends want to come play a game?”
she looked at me weirdly and said “ok”, so they all followed me into the lounge and I said to everyone “ right were going to play a game and I want you to all sit in a circle”.
We all sat in a circle and I then continued,
“who has played truth or dare?” looking around the room to see peoples expressions.
Everyone nodded there heads and there was a few saying yes. As it was my birthday I started of the asking
"Steph, truth or dare?” Steph said “truth”
I then asked Steph “what was you most sexual fantasy?” she looked embarrassed and then began “being tied down and having two girls tease and play with me" .

The fun had begun......

To Be Continued

Please comment Rate And Let Me Know How I Should Improve It PART 2 Will Be Up soon

Last edited by WoodyD; 05-26-2012 at 05:57 AM.
WoodyD is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to WoodyD for this post:
Old 05-26-2012, 04:17 AM   #2
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Very promising start to the story. It would be easier to read if you used more paragraphs, i.e. a new line each time a different character spoke, but the subject of the story is good. Keep it up - I'm looking forward to reading more !

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:22 AM   #3
WoodyD

Default Coming soon!!

Hey Readers just so you know part two will be up shortly, i just want to say i am taking my time to try and keep you in suspense as whats to come. I may throw a few spoilers in from time to time, but please feel free to comment with suggestions on how to improve also with suggestions on what to add to the story.
This will all be read and appreciated.
many thanks,
WoodyD
Old 05-26-2012, 08:04 AM   #4
aniston1510

Great story so far! Keep up the great work!
aniston1510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 08:17 AM   #5
WoodyD

thanks much appreciated second part coming up now
Old 05-26-2012, 08:19 AM   #6
WoodyD

Default Part 2

Part 2

Steph then went on to ask Kirsty,
“truth or dare” in a fairly evil but sexy tone Kirsty replied with”truth”.
I thought to my self ‘hmmm this game needs to get more interesting’ I was then interrupted in my thoughts by Steph
“Kirsty when was the last time you masturbated” Kirsty then replied nervously with,
” earlier this evening at the party i was feeling extremely horny by all the bikinis”
she was turning red at this point,
“so i went to the ladies toilet and started masturbating”.
We all looked at her astonished at this point a tent begun to form on my trousers, i was getting excited.

Kirsty carried on the game and asked my sister Rachel,
“truth or dare” she just like the first two girls said “truth” Kirsty then started to say,
“ well as you know all our names what’s your friends names” Rachel then started to tell us who the three friends were from left to right.
“Firstly to my left we have Hannah” Hannah was stunning with long silky blonde hair, large breasts (the largest i have seen but not overly large), fairly long and shaven legs.
” Then to Hannah’s left” Rachel continued “we have charlotte” she was equally attractive but smaller breasts and a few extra pounds.
“Then finally we have Sarah” Sarah seemed shy but this made her look really cute she had red died hair, average size breasts, and was wearing a fairly sexy red polka dot bikini top with matching red polka dot girl shorts.

Before Rachel could choose and say truth or dare to someone i butted in and said ok
“i think we should have some rules, I will now say some and if you don’t agree then say” everyone nodded in a worried way.
“Firstly you cannot choose the same person twice, secondly you can not choose truth twice but you can choose dare more than once.” Everybody was still sitting there and i saw the occasional nod so i carried on,
“ok now what ever happens tonight stays between us” i emphasised, everyone nodded in agreement
“ now is there anyone that would like to add more dares” nobody came forward to i begun to start the game again.
“ Rachel truth or dare” she looked at me worryingly “truth” i thought to my self ‘ how do i make this more interesting’ i then came up with a brilliant question,
“ok Rachel this is a two in one question .........do you own any sex toys and if so where are they kept” Rachel then looked at me surprised but also had a kinky look in her eye “yes i do i have a vibrator, but plug and a strap-on , i keep them in a small case under my bed” she laughed and started look around to choose the next victim.

They carried on a few rounds where everybody carried on choosing truth rather than dare. It then came back to me and my turn to ask someone i looked around the room and everyone sat anxiously to see who i choose as they new they had to choose dare. I then sat there and looked directly at Sarah,
"truth or dare" i thought i would still give her the option but she chose "dare" behind the shyness of her voice.
" I dare you to stand in the middle of the circle and perform a sexy dance whilst taking your bikini top off" I said this in a exciting but nervous way whilst looking at her shy facial expressions. So she begun to stand up and moved to the centre of the circle she stood there for a few moments before moving her elegent hips, rubbing her hand down her sides then over her stomach and then reaching the back of her neck past her average breasts which you could see was perky through the bikini. With one swift motion Sarah pulled the cords from behind her on the bikini top and through it towards me, She then moved her hands over her breasts and started to massage them whilst still swaying to the music. I then called time but kepy the bikini which at this point she was fine with.

By this time it was 3:30 am and everyone started yawning and getting sleepy ' even though i was still eagerly up for playing more rounds' but then i thought of a good idea and said it to the rest of the group.
"As most of you are looking tired and restless I have come up with a final dare, this dare is one for the hole group. I dare you all aswell as me to sleep completely naked tonight" everyone looked at me with a blank expression on there face.
"Yes naked, but theres a catch to this dare" I looked at everyone with a evil grin on my face.
"Five of us needs to put names in a pot, the rest of us need to pick a name out at random. The name on that peice of paper we pick will be the person we sleep naked with tonight." As we all had sleeping bags i added.
"we take five sleeping bags and the pairs will fit into a sleeping bag each" at this point everyone looked nervous. So Rachel,Lizzy, Steph, Hannah and Sarah all put there names into a pot, John, Kirsty, Lauren, Charlotte and I had to choose a name from the pot.
John went first and picked a name out of the pot he said "Sarah", so i gave him one of the sleeping bags and they went to one side. Next up was Kirsty she then picked a name out of the pot and said " Steph", next was Charlotte she picked a name and said "Hannah". After this Lauren and I was the last two people to pick a name, Rachel and Lizzy was the two left two pick, I looked nervously at john hoping not to pick Rachel at this point Lauren picked her name and Lauren looked at me in a strange way she then went on to say "Lizzy".
My jaw hit the floor i picked out the last name and on it read 'Rachel' we looked at eachother and she was giving me a sexy but nerve racking look, everyone was looking at both of us. After a while everyone started to move up stairs into the master bedroom Rachel and i followed, everyone else started to get undressed and was squeezing into their sleeping bags, I stood there looked at lauren and took a gasp and begun to speak.
"Well this dare was for all of us and as I made the dare I cannot back down" she looked at me and nodded in agreement. As she got undressed I stood there watching her large breasts were on show she had dark brown perky nipples, I then moved my eyes down and she had a shaven pubic region with tight looking lips ' they seemed to be quite wet she must of been excited'.
She then got into the sleeping bag I then said to everyone I was going to get a drink, I left the room and started heading down the corridor but did not head for the stairs i headed for my room. I went into my fairly spacious room and went over to my king size bed, which underneath had two draws I went and opened the second draw and grabbed a box at this point i turned around and headed down the stairs. I went into the living room placed the box down and in it was fifteen small cameras,i started placing them around the house. I started in the living room with two, two in the down stairs bathroom, three out by the pool, one in the main bathroom upstairs, and one in each bedroom apart from the master at this point. I returned to the master bedroom and all apart from my sister was asleep, i went over to the sleeping bad she was in got undressed at this point it was dark so she couldn't really see me. I then unzipped the sleeping bag and laid face down on top of her, reaching down and done the sleeping bag up again. Laying naked ontop of my sister was weird but in a good way, her breasts felt firm but smooth her skin was warm as it pressed against mine. I was really excited and could feel i had an erection, it was slightly pushing against her vagina ' i could feel the wetness'. We both just laid there for a while and then fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and everyone was asleep, so I unzipped the sleeping bag and left it open and my sister laid there naked. I went down stairs to start making breakfast, I was in the kitchen and heard a noise behind me. I turned around at Sarah my sisters friend was standing there naked she came over to me put a finger on my lip as if to say do not speak and slowly knelt to the floor, she looked up to me with puppy dog eyes............................

To Be Continued.........
Please comment Rate And Let Me Know How I Should Improve It And Just To Let Me Know What You Think
Old 05-26-2012, 02:09 PM   #7
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Amzing story keep up the good work!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:16 PM   #8
WoodyD

Thankyou, it is much appreciated the third part should be up tomorrow if any of you have any ideas you would like to add please feel free to private message me
Old 05-27-2012, 03:21 AM   #9
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Keep up the good work - the layout has definitely improved, which makes it much easier to read. Looking forward to part 3 !

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 04:02 AM   #10
footmuncher
getDare Sweetheart

good story so far, and for your first one you have taken the time and effort which is a great thing! keep it up

LIKES: foot worship, used socks/underwear, masterbation control, denial, cum play, submission, mild pain, ice, mild CBT, mild bondage
MAYBE: mild public, CBT, humiliation, cum eating, mild anal, pictures
DISLIKES: Pee/scat, public and family, permanent, illegal, webcam, body writing
footmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 04:43 AM   #11
WoodyD

Thanks for all the comments people, i'll try get the third one up to day
Old 05-27-2012, 07:26 AM   #12
WoodyD

Default Part 3

Hope you all enjoy this third part of the story.

Part 3

With her puppy dog eyes looking at me I just stood there not knowing what to do, at this point my penis was erect to its full length. She grabbed my penis firmly in her right hand and started a back and forth motion 'it felt so good', I stood there for a few mins and came to an orgasmic feeling then we heard someone coming down the stairs. She stopped and i was ready to cum unfortunatley I didn't, Rachel then walked down the corridor into the kitchen still naked at this point. I then turned around to her and said " hey, how comes your still naked" she looked at me in a sexy way.
"I couldn't be bothered to get dressed again, and who know's what todays game will bring". I looked at her in a excited way, and was glad the game was still going ahead. After all i did not set up all the camera's just for fun, at this point the kitchen camera was staring right at Rachel.
I then smiled and said " Ok I think its time to wake everybody up, could you two start preparing the breakfast and table." They nodded in agreement as i walked pass to make my way back up stairs.

I went into the master bedroom where everybody was still asleep, then i took a big gasp and shouted,
"wake up, wake up time to continue from where we left off no need to put your clothes on you won't need them".
I said this knowing about the cameras, everybody woke up in a daze and started to get up and make their way to the stairs. I followed but went into my room to the draw I got the box out of, I then reached into the draw and picked up a hand-held monitor. This was small and white with a little colour screen an arial and four buttons on/off button, sound button and a channel changing button also it had a small slot on the side for a memory card, which already ahd a 32gb memory card in to record the cameras. I switched it on and flicked the channel to the kitchen, Rachel and Sarah where preparing breakfast completley naked, I then switched to the dinning room and everybody else was sat around the table in a daze but all still naked.

I made my way down stairs again leaving the handheld in my hiding place, by this point breakfast was ready so we all tucked in. by this time it was ten am and everyone seemed to be pretty much awake now so I suggested.
"Shall we carry on the game" everyone nodded in agreement,
"ok ill go first" as only sarah had done a dare the previous night and was the only person not needing to do one i picked on Lizzy.
"Lizzy i dare you to lick Laurens clit" she looked at me in shock but started to get up, Lauren also got up.
"But you have to lay on the dinning room table in the middle of us " I added eagerly,
so Lauren got up onto the table first and laid down. She then spread her legs as wide as she could but with her knees bent, she was already wet at this point and you could smell the sweet aroma of juices. Lizzy got onto the table and knelt down and started to move her tounge towards Laurens clit, she slowly tickled the top of it making it wetter and wetter, the aromas were filling the room. Lizzy then started to get faster and fast put moving more towards the bottom of the lips, Lauren was moaning in a cute and sexy tone she was close to an orgasm. At this point i shouted time just to tease Lauren, they both then got of the dinning room table it was Lizzy's turn to dare someone.

"Charlotte I dare you to finger me and make me orgasm" Charlotte seemed confident about this dare, maybe she was slightly more interested in females rather than males she then got on the table as well as Lizzy and then started rubbing her index finger up and down Lizzy's clit, which was slightly dark in colour, moist with a v shaped pubic hair area shapped out just above. At this point Lizzy was getting very turned on and was becoming wetter and wetter just like Lauren did, all of a sudden she gasped and ejeculated cum all over Charlotte's hand. Lizzy laid there for a minute and Charlotte suprisngly licked the juices from her hand aswell as Lizzy's clit, they then sat back down where they were. It was now Charlottes turn to choose someone for a dare, she looked around the room and gazed at Rachel.
"Rachel this is a two part dare firstly i want you to go and grab your strap-on dildo" Rachel looked nervous but went to get it, whilst rachel was doing this i went up to my room and checked the cameras on my hand held ' i was getting great footage' and soon it will all be worth it. I slowly made my way down stairs Rachel was back at the dining room table with her strap-on.
"Ok rachel give me the strap-on" Charlotte begun to put it on,
" I want you to get on your hands and knee's on the table" so Rachel done as Charlotte asked. Charlotte then got on the table behind her and aimed the strap-on at her wet pussy. She then wiped the dildo up and down the pussy lips to get the dildo wet, after a few minutes it was nice and lubricated by juices and all of a sudden everyone heard a 'Yelp!' it came from my sister Rachel. Charlotte had pushed the strap-on into Rachels ass she then started to move it in and out slowly getting faster and faster, which Rachel seemed to enjoy. After a while Charlotte pulled out went round to Rachels head and made her suck the dildo, this was really turning me on by this point.
We decided to stop for lunch which Rachel and Lizzy prepared for us, whilst they were preparing lunch everybody sat in the lounge and turned on some music and sat talking between them selves I went up stairs to grab the handheld again. I then went down stairs into my fathers Office which had a connection to the television in the lounge, the office was fairly spacious with a large oak desk and brown leather chair. There was a large family portrait on the wall which was made when me and my sister was younger, so I then went to my fathers computer to make the video I had captured on the cameras onto a disc, I replaced the memory card with an empty one so i could keep recording. Once I made the disc I placed it into the dvd player in the office which was connected to the television in the lounge and pressed play, I then got some shorts on which I had grabbed whilst up stairs and put them on. I grabbed the key to the office and locked it on the way out, I made my way into the lounge at this point everybody was in there including Lizzy and Rachel they were all shocked to see the screen. Once it had finished I grabbed the remote and turned the television off and stood there and said,
"We have 12 days until my parents return and these twelve days will all be spent in this house, you are now all my slaves".
I said this with an evil grin on my face and continued to say,
"I have many plans for all of you but when my parents return this ordeal will not be over, especially you Rachel".

To Be Continued...................

Please comment Rate And Let Me Know How I Should Improve It And Just To Let Me Know What You Think. Part 4 Coming Soon
Old 05-28-2012, 11:19 AM   #13
beckyboodle

very very good!! keep posting xx
beckyboodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 11:32 AM   #14
WoodyD

thanks much appreciated ill try to get part four up either tonight or tomorrow
Old 05-29-2012, 06:28 AM   #15
WoodyD

Part 4

Once it had finished I grabbed the remote and turned the television off and stood there and said,
"We have 12 days until my parents return and these twelve days will all be spent in this house, you are now all my slaves". I said this with an evil grin on my face and continued to say,
"especially you Rachel, I have many plans for all of you but when my parents return this ordeal will not be over"........

Part 4
So I now have compelete control of the situation and no one could argue about it, I was really excited and started to think about what to do with my slaves. A thought came to mind and as our house was in the middle of no where no one could see what was happening in the garden, I ordered everybody to go out side and wait by the pool. As they were making there way out side I went into the garage to collect some items, what I grabbed was nine peices of strong, stirdy but fairly old rope that was about two metres in length. I also grabbed some metal hooks which had no holes in to you had to thread something through it, it also had a screw like end so it could easily be screwed into something.
I made my way out side with these items and everybody looked at me anxiously, I then gave them all a piece of rope and told them to make the peices of rope into dog collars well to some degree.Whilst this was commencing I walked along the garden and found nine perfect fence posts that was already in the ground and perfectly stable, I then got the hooks and place one on every nine posts. After this I called them all over to line up in front of the fence I then begun to speak.

"Ok as you are now my slaves im going to treat you like slaves, place the collars over your heads and make sure they wont come loose."

I looked around and no one complained and began to place the newly formed dog collars of there heads and round there necks.

"Good now everyone stand by one of the fence posts with a hook"

they all moved towards the nine fence posts, I then began to tie them one by one to the hooks starting with Rachel and making me way down the line and finishing with my best friend John but i didn't tie him to the post I simply whispered to him,

"don't worrie your not involved as a slave, just play along".

He looked at me trying not to smile, I then tied him to the hook aswell.

I then walked into the house and watched television for a while, after about an hour I went back outside and went over to John and untied him from the hook and escorted him inside to the living room. I then gave John his clothes and headed to the rear entrance of the house, I shouted out of the door.

" I will see you soon i have something I need chris to do for me."

I went back inside by this time John was dressed I told him,

"Ok we need to go for a drive, we need some supplies and don't worrie no more slavery for you". John looked at me in a gracious way,

"thanks mate this is going to be awsome"

I just smiled and nodded, then made my way to the garage with him following. When we got into the garage i grabbed my car keys from the little security box on the wall, I then pressed the garage door button which was also on the wall and got into my car. We was on the road for about half an hour before I saw the shop I needed to go to, it was called Adult's 'R' Us so I pulled up into the car park and told John to wait here a minute as I was grabbing my wallet and getting out of the car. I walked into the sex shop and went upto the counter for assistance.

"hi there i was wondering if you could help me, I need eight of each of these"
and showed him a long list of items which read 'bullet vibrators, normal vibrators, butt plugs ' one large', anal beads, handcuffs, ball gags, blindfolds and lube'. The shop assistant then went and got all these items whilst I waited at the counter, it only took five minutes to get the items i requested the total for these items was £165. I paid using my debit card and went back to the car, we then travelled a bit further down the road from the sex store and pulled up in a hardware store carpark.

I got out and went into the store as i needed some strong holding tape and some more rope sixteen peices about a metre long in length. After I bought it we headed back to the house this was another half an hours journey, we pulled into the garage and got out the car and headed into the house. I closed the garage door and placed my key into the security box on the wall and headed out to the back yard, all eight girls stood there tied to the fence posts. I made my way over to the girls with the bag of goodies, I then took out the eight peices of rope and gave four to John and kept five to my self.

"John tie there hands behind there backs so they cant use them at all"

John done as I commanded and carried on, whilst I done five girls hands John done four. I then grabbed the blindfolds and gave John four again. I looked at John and he knew what to do and begun blindfolding the four girls who he had already tied there hands, I also done the same. I then took out eight ball gags,

"ok girls i want you to all open your mouths and keep them open."

One by one they opened there mouths I then proceeded along the line and place the ball gags into their mouths and fastening them behing there heads. I then grabbed the bullet vibrators, the butt plugs and the strong hold tape, again going along the line I started with Sarah I spread her legs slightly reached behind and with one quick movement pushed the butt plug into her ass. I carried on down the line doing exactly the same to each girl exepct I left Rachel for now, John followed behind with the bullet vibrators making sure they were on the highest setting place them into the pussy's with one swift move. I grabbed the strong hold tape and taped a large strip from the belly button to the bottom of the spine on each girl making sure nothing fell out. John and I then went over to Rachel.

"Rachel i have an extra special suprise for you from all those years of teasing me"

I gave my self a little chuckle, grabbed a large butt plug and normal sized vibrator out of the bag, the butt plug was black and the vibrator was pink. I then spread Rachels legs went behind her the best I could and spread her toned ass cheeks, grabbed the butt plug teased her anus a little and shoved it right in all i heard from Rachel was a gasp as it penetrated he anus. Now for the vibrator like the bullet vibrators I set this to the high setting which vibrated more than the bullets as it was bigger, I then teased Rachels clit with it and made her very wet. I placed it on the out side of her hole and slowly pushed it in, slid it out again and pushed it in harder I done this a few times and then finally tapped it into place.

John and I decided to leave them there for a while and went inside to watch some television and make more plans about what to do with them. We spoke for about an hour or so and watched television, then decided it was getting cold out side to brought the girls in untapping the vibrators but keeping the butt plugs in and untieing there hands and legs. we told them to stand in a line in front of the television faceing us. Hannah then spoke up.

"I really neeed to pee" she said in worried tone.

"Ok wait here " I said in a strict way.

I head to the kitchen and grabbed a funnel, then headed back into the garage and got some plastic sheet after this I head back to the living room. John took of the plastic sheet and placed it out on the tiled floor, then I told hannah and Lizzy to come over to us aswell as Lauren.

"ok lauren lay on the floor with your legs up in the air"

she did this looking really worried but did not complain in case something bad was to happen to her not knowing what was coming.

"Lizzy hold laurens leggs above her head"

I then grabbed then took out Laurens butt plug and placed it on the plastic sheet, grabbed the lube and lubbed up the thin end of the funnel and Laurens anus. Then i slid it in and told Lauren to hold it.

"Ok hannah you can pee into the funnel"
all three girls looked anxiously at me but Hannah lent her now slightly wet pussy over the funnel and started peeing.
All of a sudden a car pulled up outside the house and there was three almighty knocks at the front door...............

To Be Continued................

Please comment Rate And Let Me Know How I Should Improve It And Just To Let Me Know What You Think. Part 5 Coming Soon

Last edited by WoodyD; 05-29-2012 at 07:01 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk