Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Would you like to see more of:
Pupils and Teachers on the trip 39 46.99%
Laura's activities 25 30.12%
Equal amounts of each 19 22.89%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2014, 09:12 AM   #91
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Still very good, thanks for the story!
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 08:18 PM   #92
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent chapter looking forward to more in the future
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 07:44 AM   #93
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 37

Part 37

Mike was waiting in the car for Jill to return. He leaned across to open the passenger side door when he saw her approaching. She climbed in and closed the door behind her.

Jill gave Mike his credit card back. “You might want to think about choosing a more difficult PIN number,” she said, “I mean, two-three-four-five?”

“Did you get it?” Mike said, slipping his card into his pocket.

“Twenty-five pounds,” she said, waving a paper bag in front of Mike.

“Twenty-five quid,” Mike said in disbelief, “For one pill?”

“That’ll teach you to be more careful next time,” Jill said with a sly wink.

“There’s going to be a next time then?” As soon as Mike said that, his thoughts returned to Laura and the nude pictures.

Jill giggled. “I got these for you too.” She opened the bag and took out a pack of three condoms. “Just in case we...”

“Condoms?”

“Yes,” Jill said, “You put them on your little man so he doesn’t...”

“I know what to do with them,” Mike interjected.

“Three only,” Jill pointed out, “So don’t waste them.”

Mike took the condoms and put them in his pocket. “Do your seat belt up,” he said as he pulled out and joined the stream of traffic through the town centre. “And you’d better take that pill. The sooner the better.”

Jill opened the box and took out a blister pack with one pill in. She pushed the pill out and put it in her mouth. “All done,” she said.

Mike paused at a red light, intending to turn left to head back towards the youth hostel, when he saw the bus approaching from that direction.

“Don’t look now,” he said to Jill, “But the bus is over there. They must be going out for the day. I’ll follow them. Save a bit of time.”

“Are you sure it’s our bus?” Jill said, trying not to look but failing miserably.

“Yeah,” Mike said. “It’s the same driver.”

“Well, let’s go then,” Jill said as the lights changed to green.

Mike turned round at the first opportunity and took up a position a safe distance from the bus, whilst still keeping it in sight. “Looks like they’re going to Cockermouth.”

Jill giggled. “They’re going to cock whose mouth?”

“Grow up,” Mike said. Against his better judgement, he too giggled. “I’ll cock your mouth in a minute.”

“I can take it,” Jill said.

Mike glanced at her. “I’ll remember that,” he said, “And I won’t need a condom for that, will I?”

Mike’s grin turned to a frown as his thoughts returned to Laura and the pictures of Jill that he’d sent her. Jill was still unaware that he had taken those pictures. He wondered what she’d say if she ever found out. Then he remembered that Emma still had his phone. He also recalled that Sophie had incriminating pictures of him on her phone.

He had a lot to sort out and very little time to do it.

“Mike?”

“Yes?” he said, keeping his eyes on the winding road ahead of him.

“Do you want a feel?” Jill asked him as she lifted herself up slightly from her seat and pulled her track suit bottoms down.

Mike took his eyes off the road for a moment to glance down at her bare crotch. She was wearing no panties. “Put them back,” he said, “You’ll cause an accident.” He diverted his attention back to the road but felt himself getting hard at the sight of Jill’s young cunt.

“Don’t you like it?” she said, faking disappointment. “You liked it last night.”

Mike sighed. Holding the steering wheel with one hand and keeping his eye on the road, he slipped his other hand down to Jill’s pubic area and placed a finger between her labia. “of course I fucking like it,” he said.

Jill caught sight of the bulge in his trousers. “Yes, you do, don’t you?” She put her hand on his crotch and squeezed his erection through the material of his trousers. “One good turn deserves another.”

Jill opened her thighs as much as she could and allowed Mike to do his stuff. She, in turn, did her stuff on him.

To be continued...

Next time we see what Laura is up to...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 08:22 PM   #94
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Greatness continues thanks for updating
Old 11-22-2014, 02:23 AM   #95
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Notice

If you haven't read my other story, The dolls' House, then the first part of this next chapter may not make much sense.

You can catch up on the Dolls' House at:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=178624
Old 11-22-2014, 02:26 AM   #96
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 38

Part 38

For her meeting with Chris, Laura had put on a short black skirt and a red sheer silk button-down blouse. Her black bra could clearly be seen through the top, so she covered it up with a short red jacket. She carried just a small shoulder bag.

She couldn’t drive, so she caught the number ninety-four bus into town. Although the bus was virtually empty, she went up onto the top deck and sat near the back. As the bus went up Shady Lane, she looked out of the window at the old house on the corner, near the Common. When she was younger, she’d heard stories about it being haunted and about the disappearance of the old man who lived there.

She had always been mystified as to why the house had never been sold or demolished...

The garden was still over-grown and the house boarded up. All, she noticed, except one window which had never been boarded up. She often wondered why.

She recalled that, as a twelve-year-old, in 1998, she and some school friends had crept down the driveway to explore the garden. They’d heard strange sounds coming from somewhere and had run off again.

A few days later, she had gone back on her own and... in the shed, which was full of junk, she had found a beautiful silver ring. She had heard the strange sounds again so she had shoved the ring into her coat pocket and run off.

She never, ever returned to the house again but she still had that ring somewhere in her jewellery box. She’d have to have a look for it sometime. It might be worth something.

She was brought back to the present by someone wolf-whistling her. She looked up to see that a teenage lad had come up to the top deck and was making his way down to the back. She tried to ignore him but, although there was no-one else on the top deck, he sat next to her.

“Hiya,” he said. “You look nice.” He put his hand on her thigh, just below her skirt. “You feel nice too.”

Laura was partly scared but also partly excited. This teenager, barely more than eighteen, she guessed, was finding her, a twenty-eight year old woman, attractive.

“Thanks,” was all Laura could say and even that came out as a squeak. She realised she’d basically given him the green light but she didn’t care.

The lad moved his hand up her leg, under her skirt. “Do you feel good... here?” He put his hand between her legs.

Laura opened her legs wider to allow him to get his hand where he obviously wanted it. “Try me,” she said.

The lad moved his hand up onto her crotch and then looked up at Laura.

Laura smiled. The lad had slipped his hand under the gusset of her panties; she could feel his hand on her cunt and a finger just lingering on her slit. She said nothing.

The lad pushed his finger inside. He withdrew the finger, removed his hand from under her skirt and put the finger to his mouth. He sucked on it. “You taste nice,” he said.

Laura put her hand on his crotch. He was hard. She rubbed him through his jeans until she felt his erection jerking.

The lad lifted himself up off the seat slightly as his spasm kicked in.

Laura smiled. She saw a small dark patch appear on his jeans. He had come in his pants.

The lad just sat there, breathing heavily.

Laura saw that they were approaching her stop. “I have to go now.” She stood up and straightened her skirt. “Do you have a phone?” she asked the lad.

“Yeah,” he said. He took it from his jeans pocket.

Laura took the phone, tapped in her number and gave it back to him. “Store that number,” she said, “My name’s Laura. Call me tomorrow evening and we’ll meet up sometime.” She squeezed his crotch again. “If you’re man enough.”

“Yeah,” the lad said, “I’m Jason.”

“When we meet again, bring your Argonauts with you,” Laura giggled.

Jason moved his legs to allow her out.

Laura squeezed past him and felt his hand on her rear as she got to the aisle. “Tomorrow then, Jason,” she said.

She quickly got off the bus and made her way to the hotel where she had arranged to meet Chris from the chat site. He wasn’t there. She glanced at the time; she was a quarter of an hour early and conscious of the fact that she was very scantily dressed so she waited inside the hotel foyer out of the cold weather.

She was starting to get wet and wasn’t sure if it was because of Jason on the bus or if it was the thought of what she was about to do with Chris.

When Chris finally arrived at the hotel, he apologised for being late. The traffic was terrible.

“If I’d known you were going to look like that,” he said, “I’d have been early.”

Laura licked her lips seductively. “We’ve got plenty of time, haven’t we?” she said.

“Yes,” Chris said as he led her into the hotel reception, “I’ve booked a double room for the night.”

“Good afternoon, Sir,” the young blonde receptionist said with a smile. “How can I help you?”

“I’ve booked a double room for today and tonight,” Chris said, “Mr and Mrs Smith.” He looked at Laura and winked.

Laura just smiled at the receptionist and waved her hand to flash her wedding ring at the receptionist.

She wondered if Chris had done this before and, if so, how many times. She wondered, in fact, if Chris was actually married. Who cares, she thought.

The receptionist smiled knowingly at Laura and then checked the register book. “Can you sign here?” She turned the book round and pointed with the pen.

Chris signed the book and the receptionist handed him the key. “Room Three-One-Two, sir,” she said.

“Do you have any luggage?” the receptionist asked Chris.

“No,” Chris said, “It’s just an overnight stay.”

“That’s fine,” the receptionist said, “Would you like a newspaper?”

“No thank you,” Chris said.

Chris led Laura to the elevator and, as soon as they were inside, he pressed the button for Floor 3 and then pulled Laura to him. He kissed her on the mouth.

As soon as the elevator doors opened, Chris let go of Laura and led her out onto the corridor. “Room 312,” he said, as he walked directly to the correct door. He unlocked the door with the key and then, stepping into the room ahead of her, he walked over to the bed and gestured for Laura to join him.

Laura sat on the edge of the bed, dropped her bag on the floor and kicked off her shoes.

Chris bent down to kiss her and then said, “I just need to have a piss. Be back in a tick.”

How romantic, Laura thought, I make him want to piss. She wanted him out of the way for a few minutes, anyway, so she didn’t object.

Chris went over to the en suite bathroom and disappeared inside, closing the door but not bothering to lock it.

“Take your time,” Laura said quietly to herself, as she took a small, slim-line camcorder from her bag and found a suitable place to hide it to get a good view of the bed and where Chris wouldn’t see it.

Ironically, Mike had bought her the camcorder last Christmas and she had never used it. Now she was going to use it to direct her own movie for his eyes only.

As soon as she had put the camcorder in place and switched it on, she hurried over to the bed and sat down on it, making sure that her skirt had ridden up enough to reveal her soaked panties.

As soon as she sat down, the bathroom door opened and Chris re-appeared.

“Okay,” Laura said, “Get over here and let me see your cock.”

To be continued...
Old 11-22-2014, 07:34 AM   #97
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

A couple of connections in this chapter, I would like to get my hands on a silver ring 😋
Old 11-23-2014, 07:44 PM   #98
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

hmmm Laura's a fietsty little crumpet isn't she... can't wait to see how long she can fuck

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 05:09 AM   #99
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
A couple of connections in this chapter, I would like to get my hands on a silver ring ��
Well spotted, my most loyal reader I can give you the address of the house if you need a ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
hmmm Laura's a fietsty little crumpet isn't she... can't wait to see how long she can fuck
You're about to find out.
Old 11-24-2014, 05:11 AM   #100
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 39

Part 39

Chris approached the bed where Laura was sitting. He was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. Without the slightest embarrassment, he unbuttoned his shirt.

Laura studied his body as he peeled off the shirt.

Chris kicked off his shoes and pulled off his socks, first the left one and then the right one.

Laura noticed that he rolled the socks up and stuffed them inside his shoes.

He unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and then pulled them down together with his white boxers, freeing his semi-erect cock.

Laura noticed that his cock was circumcised and she found herself wondering if he was Jewish.

Chris stood naked in front of her. “Are you going to...” he left the sentence hanging.

Laura knew what he meant. She’d passed the point of no return; she couldn’t back out now.

“Do you want me to look the other way?” he asked.

Laura didn’t know if he was being sincere or taking the piss. “No,” she said, giving him the benefit of the doubt. She stood up from the bed.

Chris opened up the bedcovers and piled the pillows against the headboard. He climbed onto the bed, resting his head against the pillows.

Laura unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, revealing the black bra. She unzipped the skirt. It was too tight to fall to the ground of its own accord, so she wriggled out of it. She stepped out of the skirt, all the time conscious that Chris was staring at her and following her every movement.

She reached behind her to unclip the bra and then she peeled the straps over her shoulders and down her arms. The bra joined her top and skirt on the floor. Her nipples were erect and the areolas were dotted with little pimples. She wondered if it was cold or excitement which caused it.

Finally, she peeled down her wet panties and stepped out of them, standing naked in front of a complete stranger.

As Chris lay on the bed, with his erection pointing skyward, Laura knelt on the bed in front of him.

Sticky fluid had escaped from the tip of his cock, oozing out until it formed the shape of a perfect viscous tear.

She broke it with the very tip of her tongue and then pulled back so that it formed a sticky string of liquid between his cock and her lips.

She wanted to see how far she could stretch it before the connection broke. Not very far. As the string of fluid snapped, she plunged her head down again onto the end of his erect shaft and then moved all the way down until his cock was deep inside her mouth and the tip was tickling the back of her throat.

She closed her lips around the base and felt his pubic hair tickling her nose and chin.

She sucked on the cock, without moving her mouth, and she wondered how it would feel inside her cunt.

She pulled her mouth back and established a regular rhythmic motion.

He moaned slightly and she paused, wondering if he was about to come.

When she was sure he still had some life in him, she continued with her in and out motion, flicking her tongue across the tip of his glans with each outward stroke, before plunging down again, allowing the tip of his cock to nudge the back of her throat.

She was able to control the gagging reflex.

His hands gripped her long hair and pulled her away from him. “Stop now,” he said.

“Was I crap?” she wanted to know.

“Let me fuck you,” he said, as he pushed her back onto the bed.

Her legs naturally widened in anticipation as he got up onto his knees.

As soon as she was settled with her head on the pillows, he leant forward and kissed her lightly on the lips while the palm of his hand caressed her breasts, one at a time, and his finger circled her nipples, following the path of the areola.

He moved his mouth to her neck, kissing and nibbling and sucking and licking at her flesh. She tried to raise herself up to meet him halfway.

His mouth continued on its downward journey, down to the hollow of her throat and over her collar-bone to the rise of her breasts.

Her whole body shook with excitement as his mouth approached her nipple and his tongue traced the path that his finger had done just moments before.

Suddenly, he sucked the nipple into his mouth, taking in as much flesh as he could, as if her were trying to enclose the whole breast between his lips. He released everything except the still-erect nipple, holding it tenderly between his teeth

He then repeated the whole process with the other breast.

During this time, she had already come with the intense pleasure he had given her and she felt the moisture between her legs.

A couple of hours ago, she hadn’t even met this man, he was a complete stranger to her, and now he was making her come without even touching her cunt.

Finally, his mouth reached her stomach, slowly kissing its way down to her pubic area.

He’s about to find out how wet I am, Laura thought, as Chris kissed her pubes.

She arched her back, raising herself up and supporting herself on her elbows, as he kissed along her along the crevice between her outer labia.

“Beautiful,” he said, as he viewed her shaven slit and the small patch of pubic hair that sat above it.

She spread her legs as far apart as they would go and arched her body again, as if offering him a sacrifice. She hoped he would soon put her out of her misery. She needed him inside her.

He pushed his fingers in between her labia and teased her sensitive clitoris.

She couldn’t take any more and she achieved her second orgasm.

She tried to spread her legs wider and bent her knees, pressing the soles of her feet firmly down onto the bed covers.

Through her fluttering eyelids. she saw him gazing down on her cunt. His finger pressed against her labia and slid easily into her, her wetness lubricating his movements. His fingers found her clitoris once more but this time it was flesh on flesh and, as he brushed his fingertips against the clit tip, she felt her third climax rapidly approaching.

She moaned softly and shook her head from side to side and glanced down at his fingers between her legs before closing her eyes in ecstasy.

She finally felt his cock enter her cunt and her pleasure was complete.

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 11-25-2014 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Typo corrections
Old 11-25-2014, 11:57 AM   #101
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

I cum everytime i read a chapter

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 03:47 AM   #102
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
I cum everytime i read a chapter
So do I, every time I write one!
Old 11-26-2014, 03:49 AM   #103
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 40

Back to the Field Trip for a bit I'm afraid....

Two chapters for your pleasure.

Part 40

“So what are we going to do?” Bethany asked.

Bethany was sitting on the back seat of the bus with Sophie and was whispering to avoid being heard by the other girls, a few rows ahead.

“How do you mean?” Sophie whispered back.

Bethany glanced up at where Katie, Sarah, Megan and Emma were sitting to ensure she couldn’t be heard and then continued: “Well, we were both fucked last night, not once but loads of times. No protection was used and we’re not on the pill, are we?”

“Well, I wasn’t expecting to have sexual relations with anyone on this trip, Beth,” Sophie said, sarcastically, “Otherwise I would have come prepared.”

“So what are we going to do?” Bethany repeated her original question.

“Take it as it comes I guess,” Sophie said. “We’ll have to see the school nurse or go to the Brook Clinic when we get back. Just to make sure.”

“It’ll be too late then,” Beth said. “I don’t want to be pregnant.” She paused and then added, “At least not by any of those boys.” She glanced down the bus to where the culprits were sitting in a small group, chatting.

“Forget about it Beth,” Sophie said, “You can’t change things.”

“Beth?”

Bethany looked up. It was Emma shouting her name. “Yeah?” she called back.

“Beth, can you have a look to see if Mike... er, Mr Williams’ car is behind us?”

Bethany turned round to look out of the back window. She saw the car behind the bus and Mr Williams was driving, with Miss Farrell in the passenger seat. She turned back. “Yeah, he is. And Farrell’s with him.”

Emma nodded and got back to what she was doing.

“So what are we going to do?” Bethany asked for the third time.

Sophie thought for a moment, then got out her phone. “That reminds me,” she said as she fiddled with the phone.

“What?” Beth asked.

“Mr Williams,” Sophie said, “I have... er...” She opened up the picture she took of Mike masturbating in the girls’ toilets.” I have this...” she showed Beth the picture.

“Is that Mr Williams?” Beth asked, already knowing the answer.

Sophie nodded.

“Is he doing what I think he’s doing?” Beth asked, her eyes firmly locked on the picture.

“I don’t know,” Sophie said, “What do you think he’s doing?”

“Masturbating,” Bethany said.

“Then, yes,” Sophie said, “He is doing what you think he’s doing.”

“How did you get that?” Beth asked.

“Long story,” Sophie said, “But the short version is that I found him sneaking out of Miss Farrell’s dorm last night and I threatened to tell Mr Carson... “

“Miss Farrell?” Beth interjected. She glanced round at Mike’s car again, then back to the picture on the phone. “Go on.”

“Well, I said if he showed me how men masturbate, I wouldn’t tell Carson. Mr Williams agreed. He had no choice. We went into the girls toilets and he did it for me. When he came I took this picture.”

“I thought this was the short version of the story,” Bethany said.

“Well, when we were almost through, I told him to go in the cubicle, trouser-less, and lock himself in,” Sophie continued. “Just as well, because Emma the others came in just after. That was when I left and brought those phones to you.”

“I think I understand,” Beth said. Beth recalled Mr Williams being in the dorm with the naked girls when she and Sophie returned there earlier. “I think it’s all being to click into place.”

“What is?” Sophie put her phone away.

“Soph,” Bethany said, “I have an idea but I need you to play along with it.”

“Why?” Sophie asked suspiciously.

“Because you have a phone and I don’t,” Bethany explained. “Paul kept mine, with blackmail footage of me being fucked.”

“Raped, you mean,” Sophie corrected her.

“To anyone looking at the footage,” Bethany said, “It just looks like I’m offering myself to them. Like I’m easy meat.”

“So what are we going to do?” Sophie asked.

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 11-26-2014 at 03:57 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Wordsmiff for this post:
Old 11-26-2014, 03:58 AM   #104
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 41

Part 41

Mike kept the bus in view for as long as he could but eventually the temptation of Jill was more than he could stand. He pulled over and parked at the side of a road in the village of Lamplugh.

“What’s up?” Jill asked.

Mike watched the bus disappear into the distance. “Let me borrow your phone,” he said to Jill.

“Where’s yours?” she asked.

Emma still had it but Mike couldn’t tell Jill that. “I er... left it in my dorm,” he lied.

Jill rummaged in her bag, looking for her phone and gave it to him. “Who you calling?”

Mike ignored her and dialled a number. He waited for a reply. “Hello? Jane? It’s me, Mike.” He listened for a moment, then asked, “Where are you heading?” He nodded. “We’ll be there as soon as we can. See you later.” He ended the call and gave the phone back to Jill.

“So?” Jill said, “Where are they going?”

“Borrowdale,” he replied. He started up the car again, continued through the village and then drove out into the countryside again towards Loweswater.

“This isn’t the way to Borrowdale,” Jill said.

“I know,” Mike said, “It’s the way to paradise.”

He continued driving until he came to a very secluded road between Lamplugh and Loweswater and then turned off onto a small dirt track, away from the road. He parked behind a stand of trees.

“What now?” Jill asked.

“We won’t be disturbed now,” Mike said, “You said you could take my cock in your mouth.”

Jill just looked at him in silence.

“Prove it,” Mike added. “Put your money where your mouth is, so to speak.”

“Are you serious?” Jill said.

“Completely,” Mike said as he unfastened his trousers and lifted himself off his seat so he could lower his trousers and boxers.

He already had a hard-on and his cock sprang up as soon as it was freed.

Jill licked her lips. “I’ve never done this before,” she said. “I’m not sure how to...”

Mike interjected. “There’s only one rule: No biting. Other than that, you can do whatever you want.”

Jill nodded.

“Also,” Mike said, “When I come, I want you to swallow. No spitting it out.”

“Okay.” Jill took a deep breath and lowered her head to Mike’s groin. She paused for a moment above his cock and then opened her mouth.

Mike held his cock steady as Jill lowered her head further, taking his knob and then the whole shaft into her mouth. She gently closed her lips around it and began to suck.

Mike placed his hand firmly on the back of Jill’s head, and held her in place as she rolled her tongue around his shaft.

Jill sucked on the sensitive tip of his cock, making him shiver slightly with excitement. She stopped what she was doing for a moment.

“Keep going,” Mike said.

As Jill continued with her sucking and licking, Mike stroked her hair with his fingers. He felt himself starting to come and pressed down on the back of her head as he felt his first convulsion approaching. He gasped with pleasure.

Jill speeded up her sucking and she gripped his balls gently with her hand as Mike’s cock contracted slightly and then spurted fluid into her mouth.

Mike gripped Jill’s hair and held her firmly in place. “Swallow it,” he said, “Every drop.”

Jill complied.

When he was certain that all the fluid had gone, Mike let go of Jill’s head and allowed her up. Jill looked at him. “Was it okay?” she asked as she licked her lips.

Mike nodded.

“Now return the favour.” Jill lowered her track suit bottoms and spread her legs.

Mike shook his head. “Not here. It’s too cramped.”

Jill pulled her track suit bottoms up again. “Where then?”

“Get out of the car.” Mike opened his side door and got out.

Jill got out of the passenger side.

“Up against a tree,” Mike said.

Jill stood against the largest tree she could see and lowered her bottoms again, this time to her ankles.

Mike knelt down in front of her and put his tongue to her crevice, parting her labia.

As Mike had done in the car, Jill put her hands to the back of his head, holding him in place as he licked her.

Mike found the clitoris and flicked his tongue against the tip, stimulating it. He heard Jill gasp and moan as he licked the sensitive little nub and felt it expanding against his tongue.

Jill gripped Mike’s hair tightly, almost ripping it out. Mike knew she was almost there and he continued to lick at her clit.

“Fuck!” Jill screamed out as Mike tasted discharge in his mouth.

Mike removed his tongue and looked up at Jill. Her face was flushed and she was still gripping his hair tightly.

Mike pushed a finger inside Jill and continued where his tongue had left off. He brushed his finger against the clit tip which was now outside of its hood. He rubbed against it, sending tingles of pleasure through Jill’s entire body.

“Oh, God,” Jill gasped, “Yes, yes, fuck. Oh, yes...”

Mike replaced his finger with his tongue again and started to lick and flick at her clit once more.

He did everything he could to keep Jill going as long as possible but there was no way he could tell her he was thinking about Laura, and pretending it was Laura’s cunt, as he was doing it.

To be continued...
Old 11-26-2014, 08:20 AM   #105
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

This will make and made many of people happy myself included.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, dare, school, trip, truth