Old 10-15-2014, 07:44 AM   #1
slaveboy2525

Default Omegle slave

So I was crusing on omegle with slave typed in my interest bar. And after a while a person said he wants to be my master. I agreed, he told me to strip, I did as told like any other good slave. Then he told me to put rubber bands around my balls and spanked them I did it even if it hurted like hell. Now comes the "fun" part I was told to put a pencil up my bum, not one but five pencils were in my bum. Then I was told to sit I refused and so he took some screen caps and then I sat, it was something plesurable as it was painful. So the next task was to write slave on my 5 inch cock. Then I came it was like never before a load came out that literally flood my cock and the floor, then the master said lick it and I licked it with a bonus that i spread it all over my stomach. Then when i wanted to be his slave long-term he exited and left me with a dripping cock.

My first true story hoped you liked it. Please tell me mistakes i made and how to improve my writing skills.

Thanks for taking the time to read it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
male master, omegle, online, online master, slave