Old 10-13-2014, 09:56 PM   #1
sissy932

Default What just happen.

Start off with this just happen to me. All because I wanted to be punished by a person on getdare. This was my gf and her sisters doing. But I am a sissy slut and deserved every bit of it. Plus what else is coming to me.

I was to put on her sisters short shorts her bra and tank top. I crawled up to her and her sister, and told them to use me anyway they see fit. They then brought one of there guy friends out of the other room. They told me to suck, him. They said if I want to be a sissy slut, then I would do the real thing. Rite before the guy came he stopped me. Then waited a few mins and bent me over my bed, and fucked me. As he was was fucking my ass my gf then shoved the dildo down my throat. Why my gf sister smacked my balls and dick, and told me how much of a sissy fag I was. Then the guy came, in my butt. Then they took me to her dad's room and made me get on my knees. Then they left and shut the door. My gf dad then came over to me and stuck his dick against my lips and said suck it "sissy boy" then my gf and her sister came back in the room with a there phones her sister toOK pictures as my gf recorded everything. I was told if I back talk are do anything they don't like that the video and pictures will be sent to all my friends.

So now I am my gf and her sisters sissy slave.
sissy932 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sissy932 for this post:
Old 10-14-2014, 12:44 AM   #2
sissy932

Default This is his girlfriend.

This is sissy932 girlfriend friend. It's okay he thinks this was bad well I gotta go pick up a friend in a lIL bit. He is coming with me. Why he is in the car he will be wearing a school girl out fit with no panties. He will have a butt plug in. His hands will be tied up and he will be sucking on a dildo. And the whole time I am driving my sister will be reminding him that he is a good for nothing sissy slut. Then when he gets home I am inviting ten guys over to do as they please with him. I will be recording the whole thing to so I can have more black mail on him.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:47 AM   #3
sissy932

Default if you can think of anything else

If you can think of an thing else to have my sissy slut do let me know
Old 10-14-2014, 04:38 AM   #4
sissy932

Default anyone

Anyone got one yet we will do what ever loo
Old 10-14-2014, 04:59 AM   #5
sissy932

Default gf sister shoved panties in my mouth

My gf sister just shoved a pair of panties in my mouth and told me to take out the trash in only my gf panties

Advertisements
Kink Talk