Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-21-2011, 08:23 AM   #31
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonmoon View Post
Can you send me a PM when more is posted?
Of course I shall add you to the spam list xD
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:34 AM   #32
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
There is plenty more to come! I've been feeling a bit like maybe no one's reading or interested, but still working away at the story. More posted soon.
I've been reading this story Leo but i didn't think you wanted us to post on every chapter or something.
I have absolutely no idea why i thought this though ._.

Brilliant chapterS though, and i'll be sure to comment to tell you how fantastic the coming chapters are, which i am sure they will be.

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:42 AM   #33
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Glad to hear people are reading I like comments - they let me know if people are still enjoying the story, or got bored

-back to editing-
Old 11-21-2011, 12:54 PM   #34
honeyness
getDare Sweetheart

Love it Leo, as always, flawlessly written. Although I am enjoying the random Leo comments that get edited out :P

19/Female/UK
I will not cam/dare/sub/dom you so don't ask!
But if you want a friendly chat or help on anything at all then drop me a PM

s/M advice Threads of note Ask me Anything
Honey is naturally occuring like other awesome shit like Tornados and Girls with spongy hymens
honeyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:16 PM   #35
Embii
getDare Sweetheart

Spam list please :3
Also, you're witing again! Yaya!
I'm only like halfway thorugh because I noticed thsi really late but fabulous writing as usual Leo.
Yeah
, that.
Shh, it's a secret.

Embii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:20 PM   #36
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Nice part! love the thrill!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:17 PM   #37
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 4.2. Adventure

Evie

Evie’s own wetness had become sticky and unhelpful, but two fingers thrust up inside her soon solved that, as a new wave of wet juices flowed down over her fingers, soaking them anew and filling the air with the scent of her arousal. Evie slid her fingers up to her clit, rubbing quickly.

It didn't take long for the pleasure to fight its way through the barrier of anxiety, waves of bliss overtaking her mind in fiery pulses, quickly catching up with the rhythm of the rock of the train, and then passing it, as the train began to slow, unwilling to keep up the competition.

Evie's eyes shot open from their half lidded state.

The train was slowing down.

Shit, a station!

Evie looked from side to side (no real help since there was nothing new to see, but it made her feel active) wondering what to do. Should she just go for it as fast as she could and hope to finish in time? Or give in and run back to hide in her compartment until they were underway again?

Caution and wisdom spoke to the virtues of returning back to her compartment - but then they'd been speaking that way ever since she undressed, and Evie had been ignoring them the entire time so far.

There's no sense in being sensible, Evie thought.

Her fingers dashed back into action, rubbing her clit with an entirely new vigour as the train continued to slow, approaching the next station.

Evie's pleasure mounted once again, approaching a very rushed but entirely exhilarating orgasm. She sped up her breathing to match the roar of adrenaline coursing through her body, panting as she played with her clit in the train hallway. Glancing up and out of the train door window, she saw lamp posts and a white picket fence rolling by.

The station! I'm too late!

If Evie were a text message, her face would be a great big D: emoticon. There was no time to leg it down the corridor back to her compartment - as if hearing the thought pass through her mind, there was the sound of a compartment opening down the corridor - and there was nowhere else to turn, except—

Evie looked feverishly to the bathroom door, then to the small red text on the door. It too denied her.

Occupied.

Well, shit. Wait, what?

The thought slowly hit home that she'd been kneeling masturbating naked and not even thought to check if anyone was in the toilet right by her when she'd decided it wasn't worth hiding in. That someone most likely had been listening to her antics the entire time. Then that thought was whisked away by the sound of the toilet door unlocking with a sharp click.

Vacant. In neat green letters.

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 02:56 AM.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:17 PM   #38
daremaster 1
getDare God

Love it! Such a talented wrighter!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:23 AM   #39
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Currently Read upto part 1.7

Fantastic as always, will catch up soon

Love RACHIE - (iPod)
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:20 AM   #40
Link1

noo!! What a cliff-hanger to end at! XD

I'm loving the story so far. I can't wait to read more! :]

(btw.. idk what your intentions were with the title were, but when I read it I was thinking, "I wonder if that's like.. Sonic and Tails?" Just saying. :P)
Link1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:28 AM   #41
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thanks for all the comments, everyone. It's really appreciated. More shall be posted soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link1 View Post
noo!! What a cliff-hanger to end at! XD

I'm loving the story so far. I can't wait to read more! :]

(btw.. idk what your intentions were with the title were, but when I read it I was thinking, "I wonder if that's like.. Sonic and Tails?" Just saying. :P)

The title was actually made up mid-writing without any thought put into it whatsoever; the words just popped into my head. Then I realised they did actually make sense. The Fox because Evie has dark red hair, and The Hedgehog because the other main character is prickly about letting people close to them. And it has that whole classy English countryside feel to it, which is perfect for the story's location.

Originally the story was called The Crow & The King (Crow for Evie's surname, and King for another character's surname) but there's so much story before that plot line becomes relevant that it seemed silly to keep as the title. So that'll be part two. The overall story is called St. Krystal's but I figured if I ever wrote and posted enough parts to be using the overall title, the thread would be too big and explode.

Okay end of ramble.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:30 AM   #42
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

<----- is commenting like he said he would! Amazing chapter but what annoying place for you to end

And i totally get the title now, it's clever !!

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:17 AM   #43
Siren
getDare Succubus

Normally I hate people for leaving things on cliffhangers, but this story is so good that I don't mind

Just wanted to comment so that you know people are reading (& loving) it ^^

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:26 PM   #44
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

You are doing an awesome job!!!
I am also very impressed by the speed you are posting. Thank you!!!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:46 PM   #45
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 5. Stopover

Evie

Evie's mind refused to work. She had no idea what to think or do. She knelt there on the floor, naked as the day she was born, "covered" only by her hand between her legs.

The bathroom door opened, and a girl around Evie's own age took a step out, and then paused, as she saw Evie kneeling in front of her.

Evie stared back, running, hiding, breathing forgotten.

The girl was short, probably even shorter than Evie herself, and had big full honey brown hair, swept across her face to fall around her shoulders. She was wearing a dark summer dress with white flowers patterned across it that left her tanned arms and legs bare.

The train jerked as it finally came to a full stop.

The girl continued staring at Evie for a moment, then glanced up at the station outside the train. Looking back at Evie, the girl reached out her hand.

'Get in, quick!'

Her voice was tinged with an American accent; not the long southern drawl of the south, but one that Evie could only call "American." Then again, she had only heard three words, so it wasn't exactly the best material to judge off.
Setting aside debates of voices, accents and their locales, Evie, not knowing what else to do, raised her right hand and clasped the girl's outstretched palm - belatedly realising that she'd raised her dirty hand and hoping that the girl didn't notice.

The girl helped Evie to her feet, and the two bustled into the bathroom together, the girl pulling the door closed behind them just as they heard the carriage to carriage door open and slam shut again. The bathroom was tiny, and Evie was forced to sit on the toilet seat to make enough room for them both, her legs spread either side of the other girl. Sitting uncomfortably exposed in front of the stranger – whose eyes were appraising Evie openly – Evie slipped her hands down to cover her crotch.

The girl looked over Evie for a few more seconds, then finally returned her attention to Evie’s flaming face.

‘Are you okay?’ the girl asked. ‘What are you doing in the middle of a train with no clothes on?’

Evie looked away, her arms automatically coming up to cover her body as best she could.

‘It’s stupid,’ she muttered, uncomfortably aware of her close proximity to the girl, and how wet and dirty she was from crawling around in her unclad state.
‘Well that doesn’t surprise me too much,’ the girl replied. ‘Running around a train naked doesn’t seem like a smart thing to do. But you're not in trouble or anything?’ she asked, peering at Evie’s face searchingly.

‘N— No, not in trouble,' Evie muttered. ‘I’m traveling alone. I was just— it just— I was bored.’

The girl blinked, staring at Evie with dark, round eyes.

‘You were bored.’

Evie nodded sheepishly.

‘Tell me everything,’ the girl said. ‘I want to hear this.’

Evie blushed bright red, not knowing where to begin.

‘Have you ever just been bored, and decided to challenge yourself to do something?’ Evie said finally.

The girl nodded.

'Well I was really bored on the train,' Evie continued. 'And one thing led to another, and I wound up playing ... then I dared myself to get undressed, and then I was looking at the compartment door out into the carriage, and—'
'And you decided it would be daring to go out wandering?' the girl finished for her.

Evie nodded, blushing and trying to better cover herself with her hands.

'You're insane,' the girl said.

'Probably,' Evie muttered, red cheeked and staring down at her awkwardly spread thighs.

They felt the train shake back into life, causing both girls to lean against the wall for a moment as the train began its journey once again.

'So?' the girl asked after another moment of staring at Evie. 'What were the terms of this crazy dare you gave yourself? You were on the floor when I came out, so it can't have just been walking from end to end.'

Evie was sure her cheeks were going to burn up.

'I had to— I had to orgasm at either end of the carriage,' Evie stammered, her eyes locked on her knees.

She heard the girl giggle.

'And did you finish?' the girl asked, sounding very amused.

'A— Almost, but no,' Evie muttered. 'The train stopped and you came out right before I ... well, you know.'

'I know? I know what? Before you what?'

Evie scrunched up her face. 'Before I could orgasm.'

'Well then,' the girl said. 'It sounds like you still have a dare to complete.'
Evie nodded, her face scarlet.

'Unless me seeing you has scared you off it, and you're going to go back and get dressed like you should,' she added, pointedly looking up and down Evie's body.

'It— it doesn't disgust you?' Evie asked, blushing deeper at the girl's inspection.

'Why should it?' the girl shrugged. 'It's not hurting me, and you're quite cute.' She stuck out her hand. 'I'm Nicole, by the way.'

'Evie.' She took Nicole's hand, awkwardly shaking it, remembering where her fingers had been.

Nicole smiled. 'Put your hands behind your back.'

Running out of shades of red to describe herself, Evie did as she was told, inadvertently pushing out her chest as she did so.

Nicole cupped one of Evie's firm breasts with one hand, then trailed her fingers down over Evie's stomach, and lower.

Evie shivered as Nicole's fingers traced lines down over the sensitive spot near her hips, and then sucked in her breath as the girl's fingers wandered down over bare mound and between her legs.

Nicole only touched Evie's pussy for the briefest of moments, just long enough to get a sample of Evie's juices on her fingertips, and then took her hand away, bringing her fingers up to her lips and sucking on them. She smiled.

'You taste good.'

Evie, breathing heavily despite how little she'd been touched, could only stare up at Nicole, her arms still behind her back, keeping her body completely open for the girl to view.

'I suppose doing it in the toilet won't count for your dare?' Nicole asked.
Evie shook her head. 'That'd be too easy.'

'I guess it would be,' Nicole replied, then turned, unlocked, and opened the door. She glanced about, and then beckoned Evie out of the bathroom. 'Come on, then,' she said. I'd better make sure no one else sees you, even if they would be better off for the sight.'

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 02:41 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy