Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-05-2011, 11:15 AM   #1
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

Default Flashing naked! Fiction or Non-fiction. Voluntarily or Involuntarily.

So this is gonna be a place to add stories about how we flashed naked on strangers or were flashed on naked by strangers. Probably the males are gonna be on the naked side, because girls rule, and guys love it, don't they ? Im gonna add a few and you people are going to join me soon. Good luck.

loves guys with hot ASSes and D*C*S

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

This is what I fantasize.

Last edited by 19FemaleMaster; 10-05-2011 at 12:17 PM.
19FemaleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:11 PM   #2
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

Default Getting off.

I am going to describe a fiction from Venice to Sydney very briefly and cover the incidents or rather adventures in perception as A GUY who is a white 22.
This thing is going to come in several parts.

The dawn was on, the alarm was to be. It was the day to put on the packed baggage into the boot of the taxi and be off on a vacation with friends. The flight to Kuala Lumpur was at 10.55 and the clock had struck 7 already. I took my butt off the bed and wrapped my naked body with a towel to collect the subscription from the door. The taxi had been waiting for a while now, and the phone toned an SMS from the chauffeur, he said "I'm waiting down the address to load the luggage". This brought me back into senses and I quickly slide the only big bag out of the door. I tried to jerk into the left to go to the ground floor which was before I realized that I was only in a towel which was resting on the floor outside the lift, and I was in the lift with my 'glory' rising. Before I could execute the task of getting some clothes out of the bag I was greeted by Sonia, my young 19 year neighbor girl with 'Good morning'. I quickly tried to put my full jaunty and balls into my hands, but she with no freak entered the lift. I requested her to deliver my bag to the chauffeur, and she said "For only one 'cause'". I safely reached my house and before the band of my boxers could reach the bone of my waist I was thrown on the bed. The boxers were ripped off and it was Sonia, already giving me a handjob. I didn't utter a word out of my mouth until the cum reached the boxers that were thrown, yes it went that far. She said "thank you" and left, and this was something I didn't have time to ponder upon because the clock already read '7.40'. I quickly had a shower and asked the chauffeur "ASAP". It was 8.05 and I had just departed off my house.

I sudden mistake struck my mind halfway. I had told the picker at Kuala Lumpur that I would be wearing blue jeans and a white shirt whereas at here, I was wearing a simple black track suit. I asked the driver to stop the car and quickly from the bag I took out the proposed vanity. I got into the front seat of the car rather than the rear because it was filmed with silver polish, and I preferred an unknown taxi-driver to see my dick rather than a thousand 'might-be-known' people see me half naked. I asked him to resume drive and I begin to strip. Soon, I reached nothing and started to masturbate, yes to relieve stress. The taxi-driver was looking to and fro and I said that I would pay him extra. When I was satisfied, I put on my appearance and it was time to get into the airport. Before I would do that, I reminded myself of the schedule. Venice to Kuala Lumpur and staying 2 days alone there and then all the way to Sydney to meet friends

Check-In did not consume a lot of time and I was in the security check queue at about 9.30. Soon my turn to be reviewed turned up. I stripped of my metal belt and accessories into the scanner and headed into the detector. To me everything was okay, but before I was done wearing my belt and shoes I was greeted by this young beautiful lady. She said that I was to be checked again as a need to meet the purpose of security and that she would reach me again. At about 10 she came back, said that it was my turn. I was taken to an area with 13 or 14 small cabins and she said that a male representative would reach here to check me. I told her that my flight was due in 50 minutes and she in no time proposed the idea of 'checking me out' herself. This gave me a boner but I agreed to it as long as I did not want to miss or delay my flight. I was taken into a cabin, a manual metal detector was passed throughout my body. And then, she said "Strip". I quickly removed the jeans and shirt and the boxer was already exhibiting a tent. She asked me to make my hands parallel to ground, and I did. She repeated the detector throughout the body before she finally said "Take this off, Sir". I said "If your highness permits you to do so, go ahead". She immediately said "You may leave, Sir". This pleased me and my boxers reached the floor. She asked me turn around and bend, and I did. She passed a card like through my ass-line to check it was clear. She then left the cabin with "Thank you for your cooperation". The weird thing was that the door shut back so slowly that a 10 year old guy was already laughing on my 10 inch cock. I got dressed and finally boarded into the flight.

Next part coming soon. Comments and your stories would be appreciated. Suggestions will be taken into consideration, if necessary.

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

Last edited by 19FemaleMaster; 10-09-2011 at 10:42 AM.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:42 PM   #3
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

I think it's a hot story I hope we get more replys...
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:06 PM   #4
Silvercola

I like it..... It hawt
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:56 AM   #5
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

Default In the first city.

The flight for me was a pretty quick one. I had a long eight hour sleep and by the time I woke up I was already feeling very sticky, I wanted a bath ASAP. Upon the arrival, I was able to pass the security check merely this time. I was already keen to have a shower, but things slowed down when the picker identified me. It was about 6.30 and me sleep was full. I checked into my hotel and asked the guide if he could take me to Langkawi, the place of beaches in about an hour.
I reached my room 203. I shut the door and begin to unpack the requirements out, a deodorant, talcum powder, cargos and blue T-shirt, socks and shoes. Next was to prepare a mini big into the hotel laundry bag for the beach. I quickly put a towel, boxers, shower gel and sunscreen into the laundry bag. I vacated the bed except for my shower requirements, but the only thing left was to pack the things I was wearing. I stripped down naked and put them into the bag which went into the cupboard. Finally got into the shower. Before I could touch my 'part' it was already rock ready for me to have fun with, but I did not cum to keep it big to show a bulge in the cargos. I wiped myself with the towel and dried my hair, and when the need of towel was no more, I dismissed into the bin. I got out, looked myself into the mirror for a while and then begin to put on the deodorant. Before I was done doing this, I heard a bang. I turned around to have a look, but to my surprise it was a young white maid with pretty long uncovered legs with her eyes widely gazing at my rock hard 9 inches thing. She apologized and left the room and I got back to dressing.
I got into the guide's car and we were off to Langkawi which was a four hours journey. The journey didn't take long and I was soon standing in the midst of a vast beach. I could already peak into boobs from the bra's and the my dick into the wide nude asses. I asked the guide to pick me up at 18.00. I had six long hours to spent at the beach. Since I was almost fully clothed, I felt shy to strip on a beach this 'open'. I found a board which "Change Room- 2 Ringlets". I popped the money out of my wallet and went to the direction it read. I saw a mere 30-40 years old woman and asked her about the changing room. She reminded me of the price which I gave to her after she pointed her hand towards somewhere and said first left. I reached the sign that read males, but the weird thing was that there was no door to this small cabin and some girls were standing there like they were waiting for me to take off. I said myself "enough" and reminded to conscious mind that I was on a beach. I stripped down naked and whats more I turned around to let them see my butt as-well. They wooed and cheered and I got out to wear the boxers in their sight. I showed them my middle finger and quickly left to the adventure.

The beach adventure is coming soon. Comments would be appreciated.

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

Old 10-06-2011, 09:00 PM   #6
Silvercola

I can't wait for more.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:54 PM   #7
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Another good chapter more please
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:37 AM   #8
cfnm_lars

Send a message via MSN to cfnm_lars

I love it, please continue.
You are quite right Miss, girls rule, and guys love it ;-)

Dislikes: Illegal, Minors, Blood, Pain, Anal, Messy, Poo, Animals, write on my body
cfnm_lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:39 PM   #9
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

Default At the beach.

I reached the sand into the sight of water. It was moderate, especially the girls gave me a boner. I tried to find a spot comprising of only adults for what I was about to do. I found one. I rested my things there. I lowered my boxers to reveal the crack of my bum and reclined. I saw a young girl with her boobs fully open and this rose me to my best.

I can give only this much today. Suggestion would be appreciated.

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

Old 10-08-2011, 02:20 PM   #10
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

Default At the beach continued

So I was reclined on my chest with the crack of my lower back breathing the dust, I could see a girl with her boobs fully open approaching me. This give me a boner hidden under my weight. She came to the recliner next to me, and what she did next was a feast to eyes. She opened the lace of her bikini and let her nipples fall on her stomach. Next she undo her thong and wrapped a bath towel to cover her majesty. She soon was off, and I had had a delightful show.

I can't think of the next part. Please give suggestions to keep this on or to finish this beach part at least.

To give you the idea of the condition of the boxers of guy I've attached a picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kid-rock-butt-crac.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	2624  

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

Old 10-08-2011, 03:49 PM   #11
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Good so far, I want to hear more.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:03 PM   #12
Silvercola

MeH I look better than that guy. Suggestion they all go back to the hotel

Last edited by Silvercola; 10-08-2011 at 09:05 PM.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:10 AM   #13
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

Default At the beach continued.

After the gorgeous was gone, I took out my sunscreen and begin to apply them before I saw a better recliner, a way better surrounded by the girls I had just flashed naked while changing. I reached there. The girls had surrounded a guy who was jerking has small package for them. The leader of the group, Angelia said "Would you want to join us" , looking at the tent in my boxers. I agreed and soon that little guy was sent back home. The girls surrounded me and the blood in my body was flowing faster, rather quicker to rich my third leg.

Aisha said, "Lets all hang out together today, rather than you be alone". Certainly I agreed.

The five girls Angelia, Aisha, Michelle and Sheila and Chutia were already hooting.

Two of them grabbed my hands and two were enough to take my boxers off me and put them into the bag. The one left, Angelia was giving me a handjob which soon transformed into a blowjob. I was enjoying this thing in privacy.

I am going to finish "At the beach" in 30 hours and after that I'll give a one week break to my story. Till then appreciate as much as you can to keep it going.

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

Last edited by 19FemaleMaster; 10-10-2011 at 12:45 PM.
Old 10-09-2011, 09:19 PM   #14
Silvercola

Thank you can't wait for more
Old 10-09-2011, 09:58 PM   #15
onknees
getDare Sweetheart

Why are you still using this profile pic after it has been proved it wasn't you ?

http://www.tineye.com/search/4d6f762...ize&order=desc

search
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/images/u_...pic27072_1.gif on www.tineye.com like http://www.tineye.com/search/30a1274...a79418659f05f/

Better pic http://truongton.net/forum/vbimghost...mg&imgid=25552
Her name is Leah Dizon
http://www.google.com/search?q=leah+...w=1353&bih=861

Last edited by onknees; 10-12-2011 at 12:16 PM. Reason: link expired
onknees is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk