Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-18-2010, 02:10 PM   #1
*Bite-Sized*

Send a message via MSN to *Bite-Sized*
Default best friend got stuck in!!!

just wanted to share this with you guys as it was AMAZING for me and i want to shout about it.

well to start with i was given a dare to tie my feet to the foot of the bed insurt my vibrating egg on half speed in my pussy then cover my pussy in deep freeze and waith for the cooling sensation to bring me to the edge after which i was to put some on both nipples turn the egg to max then handcuff my hands to the headbord and enjoy!!!

well lets just say i decided to put on my face mask to black out the light, and put my music on to get in the mood, well i was just about to get to orgasim and my vibe turned off, i hadnt hurd the door go so was a complete shock, i felt my body being caressed and i just let it happen, after being licked and made to squirt, my hands where reliesed and placed on there chest which was wet with my juce's, i begged to be let to cum but they wouldnt let me, when the steam had cleared, i took off my face mask and saw it was my best mate, come over to see me and just let her self in...

... was the best dare i have ever done!!!

*Bite-Sized* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:15 PM   #2
Pardrino

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bite-Sized* View Post
just wanted to share this with you guys as it was AMAZING for me and i want to shout about it.

well to start with i was given a dare to tie my feet to the foot of the bed insurt my vibrating egg on half speed in my pussy then cover my pussy in deep freeze and waith for the cooling sensation to bring me to the edge after which i was to put some on both nipples turn the egg to max then handcuff my hands to the headbord and enjoy!!!

well lets just say i decided to put on my face mask to black out the light, and put my music on to get in the mood, well i was just about to get to orgasim and my vibe turned off, i hadnt hurd the door go so was a complete shock, i felt my body being caressed and i just let it happen, after being licked and made to squirt, my hands where reliesed and placed on there chest which was wet with my juce's, i begged to be let to cum but they wouldnt let me, when the steam had cleared, i took off my face mask and saw it was my best mate, come over to see me and just let her self in...

... was the best dare i have ever done!!!
Wish I was there!
Old 10-19-2010, 07:29 AM   #3
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked
Default Amazing!

That's an absolutly amazing tale Bite-Sized! Awesomesauce!

It's experiences like that that are the best kind... totally a surprise and wonderful at the same time!

~waves~

Seenaked
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk