Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-11-2010, 04:23 AM   #16
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Part 4

Next morning arrived and there was still no sign of her parents. Deciding she’d best make sure they were still alive, she rang her mum. Sure enough, they’d gone away for a bit without telling her. Or, as Mrs Milligan put it, they’d gone away for a while and had forgotten to tell their own daughter!

But Bella didn’t mind. She preferred time alone and a free house was always nice. Peace and quiet, no rules to bind her and free reign to be had. Five days, she had left to herself, Bella. Up until the end of Sunday. But due to work, she really only had three days, up until the end of Friday. But still. Better than nothing. Unfortunately though, as mentioned previous, all Bella’s friends were on their jolly holidays, leaving her with nobody. Apart from Elmer Fudd over the road there.

Meanwhile, Porkers over the road... no, wait, I should explain. Elmer Fudd? Porkers? Garfield? Yes, Garfield.

Garfield, 17, lived over the road, directly across from Bella, at 34 Moonshine Crescent, with his older brother, Gremfield. Gremfield was 19 and had moved out, away from his parents, and Garfield had tagged along due to not getting along. His parents were nowhere to be seen, ever. It was always Garfield and Gremfield, or just Garfield. Weirdly, Gremfield was rather cool. He wasn’t the best looking guy around but he was one hell of an improvement on Garfield. Bella had a crush on Gremfield, despite his unusual name and wacko-jacko younger brother. But I digress.

Garfield was like a cross between Elmer Fudd and Porky Pig, with his endless quest to get everything he wanted and failing, carrying his voice impediment, his stutter, with him. You used to feel sorry for the guy but, now, as he’d gotten older, you had to laugh at him. He did himself no favours, often stalking girls and going out of his way to cause trouble. It was part of the reason Kate didn’t mind flashing her jubblies at him the other night – he deserved it. He would “accidentally” grope breasts as he passed girls, sneering to himself and happily shove his hands down his pants as he walked by. Complete loser and, to be brutally honest, a complete freakshow.

Add to that some greasy ginger noodle hair and you’ve got him in a bundle. Nothing against gingers, really, but this guy was a stereotypical ginger freak. However, he often never cared much for his appearance and attitude as, really, all he cared about were himself, his grades at college and his ability to have a laugh at other people’s expense. Cunt.

So there you go, a detailed description of our Garfield. (And yes, that’s his real name.)

Porkers, then, over the road was just waking up as his Bart Simpson alarm alerted him to the fact that it was 11:05am and happily invited him to “eat his shorts”. Half-heartedly smacking the yellow rebel, Garfield continued to roll over and once again began snoring. However, he was interrupted by Gremfield just moments later.

SPLASH!

(This time, there’s a genuine reason for onomatopoeia.)

Gremfield had just dumped a jug of freezing cold water all over Garfield’s freckle-forest face. Never one to miss a good prank, Gremfield began snorting to himself as Garfield jetted up out of bed, totally forgetting his lack of clothing and therefore exposing his entire body to his brother. This only made Gremfield laugh even more, as Garfield snatched the nearest material for cover.

“You absolute –”

“Yeah but it was fuckin’ hilarious bruv’!”

Drip.

Gremfield collected himself and stopped laughing.

“I’m going away for the week, see,” Gremfield began. Small droplets of water rolled down Garfield’s face. “And you aint coming, so you’ll look after this place, right?”

Garfield submissively nodded, not bothering to open his mouth to give a verbal reply.

Drip.

Gremfield looked over to Garfield’s bed and smirked.

“Wet the bed again?” Gremfield sniggered to himself, as he patted Garfield’s head and walked out of the room.

Drip.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 06:00 PM   #17
May

*Gasp* I do have a cat!

}Fiction{ .Angel.
~Fetlife~
~Blog~

I swear we cannot wake up from this hell that we live in.
But when the sun finally hits our face, we see that we were only reflections of reflections left by our predecessors.

This is what it feels like.
This is disintegration.
This is isolation.

[11:58:01] raziel1988: ‹@May› the getdare radio mascot. (unofficially)
May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:29 PM   #18
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Part 5

Both neighbours stood, Wednesday morning, alone in their houses and their faces dropped. Absolute boredom, yet free reign. Just nothing to do. Bella’s friends were away, Garfield’s non-existent.

Bella headed to her room, her decision being to have a bit of a tidy up. Her room was a disgrace, a bomb site, like a bomb had hit it, because that’s what bomb sites generally are like. She hadn’t cleaned up for days now and her room was starting to feel stuffy. First plan of action was to wrestle her window open. Bloody thing jammed every time. Fresh air, eventually. Then, she began her mission of cleaning up. And by cleaning up, yes, I do mean shoving things in cupboards and squashing things under her bed.

Not two minutes into her chore, though, Bella came across something. A scrap piece of paper, presented in quite a neat little pink envelope. Quite a neat little pink envelope with Kate’s handwriting scrawled on the front, the word “Bella” written in joint-up lettering and a small heart in the bottom corner. She opened it, wondering what on Earth Kate had done, or written. She unwrapped the folded piece of A5 and read the small black scrawl.

“Thought I’d leave you a dare for when I’m away – keep you from boredom. Bit of a challenge though. I dare you to invite Garf over and play dares. I’ll be asking him when I’m back. Have funnnn. I’ll send a postcard too! Xx”

Immediate refusal. No way. Not a chance. Ever. However, an idea floated around in her mind, an idea she quite fancied. Following in Kate’s footsteps, she decided to have a bit of fun with Garfield and tease him a little. In the comfort of her bedroom, she wriggled free of her jeans and slid her pink t-shirt above her head and lay it on her bed. Just black socks and black underwear remained. Without a moment’s hesitation, she left her domain and headed downstairs and into the living room. Prior to entering, she got on all fours and crawled in, so as not to bare all to the world by the window. Not unlike an extremely sexy ninja, she reached up on to the coffee table and brought the telephone down to her level.

She took a deep breath and then did it. She dialled Garfield’s home number. Three rings in and she heard his groggy, and somewhat squeaky, voice.

“Hello?”

“Hey Garfield,” she teased in her most orgasmic voice. “It’s Bella.”

“Uh?” Garfield grunted. “Whadd’you want?”

Bella slowly stood up, her back facing the window. She knew full-well his main telephone was right by his living room window and after a moment of silence, she heard a bang on the other end of the line. Garfield had dropped the phone as he spotted Bella’s half-naked figure across the road.

Garfield picked the phone up once more but said nothing.

“You alright there?” Bella giggled, quickly spinning on the spot so as to tease Garfield some more.

Garfield’s mouth remained wide open, no words leaving it. Just silence, and amazement. It was rather awkward but Bella just giggled to herself before diving for cover as a lady with a pram walked by. In the rush of momentary urgency, she flung the phone back on the hook and crept back through to the hallway.

For a brief minute, Bella’s thoughts turned to Kate and how impressed she’d be if she were here witnessing current events. However, as her thoughts ended and she began to climb the stairs, there was a knock at the door. Bella through herself up against the wall in shock. Ever so slightly turning her head and peering around the corner, she made out some ginger colour as she squinted through the tinted glass. Now, she had two choices. Ignore him and re-dress, or tease him again for laughs.

But, really, she only had one choice. Because the other would lead to boredom.

She moved back into the hallway and stood upright, facing the front door. Another knock and some movement beyond.

“Bella? Bella?”

“Garfield!” Bella replied, her voice’s volume raised slightly and a second orgasmic tone attached.

Suddenly, the letterbox flap lifted and Bella caught sight of a little stubby finger. Then, two eyes peered in, getting a good look at the girl’s body. Bella played along, even if this was utterly creepy and weird. She twirled again, partly bending over as she did so.

She stopped. Facing the kitchen door, she stopped.

“I’m being a whore,” she thought. “And this is just mean. Wrong. Stupid.”

A dilemma arose. A moral dilemma. She remembered some of Kate’s words – “have fun, you’re young, you only live once, have a laugh, be proud of your bod!”

But then she thought independently. “You’re using your own body against people for your own amusement. It’s unfair. He’s a person, like everyone else. You’re being a slut.”

She swung round swiftly, marched towards the front door and forced the letterbox lid shut, slamming it against Garfield’s fingers, before slumping to the floor.

“No more,” she thought.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:31 PM   #19
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Part 6

Two months later.

Friday 7th September, 2010.

Kate and Bella were still friends but Bella had talked some sense into her friend, making her calm down with the flirty and slapping some sensible back into her. They still had a laugh but, instead of flashing her perks to the lads on a night out, Kate would now just wink at them whilst making rude gestures. Well, it was some improvement.

And Garfield was still Garfield. Though, admittedly, he had cleaned himself up a bit and was looking a little respectable these days.

Bella was in bed. She’d gotten the weekend off work and had plans to go to the nearby village of Crushby to the old bookshop. She hadn’t read a new book in ages, so she decided to chill out for the weekend, book in one hand and coffee in the other.

However, it wasn’t plain sailing.

Kate went along with her, her, too, deciding she wanted a book to read. But mainly she just wanted to keep Bella company and that was fair enough.

They reached their stop and shifted off the bus, dodging the homeless bearded men on the left and the four prams on the right. It was a wonder the bus was light enough to still roll along the road. But anyway. They headed off the bus and diverted themselves down the main market street.

At the edge of the old cobbled road, it stood high and proud. Ye Olde Bookshop. It was one of the oldest buildings around and was jam-pack full of books of all genres, lengths and kinds. At three levels high, it was the perfect location for a few dares. Or, at least, that’s what tickled Kate’s thoughts.

Since the planning of this trip a week or so back, she knew exactly how it would pan out. Reverting back to her old ways, she was going to persuade Bella to have some fun with her. But this time, it would just be the two of them. No Garfield, no boys, nobody else in sight.

Unknown to Bella, Kate had visited the bookshop two days previous, noting down all hiding places and trawling through for ideas and various plans. And her head was bursting with ideas and surprises.

The small bell gave a little jingle as the door creaked open and the girls entered through the small archway in the corridor. As they entered, a polite little old lady welcomed them with an endearing smile.

“Is there anything in particular that you young ladies are looking for?”

“Just having a nosey really,” came their reply as they gestured towards the fiction section on the floor above.

“Okie dokie girls. Well I’ll be down here if you need any assistance, or Hubert’s around somewhere – he’s my husband – if you want any help.”

“Thankyou very much,” Kate replied, gently shuffling past the old wooden counter.

The floorboards sunk gently as the girls squeezed through the tight walkways in the bookshop. As they reached the fiction section, they turned to face one another.

“Up for a dare?” Kate asked, rather calmly.

“Not this again,” Bella sighed. “I knew I should’ve come on my own.”

“Aw, but Bella,” she continued, creating puppy dog eyes. “It’s just fun. There’s just us two and that old lady in here.”

“And Humbert!”

“Hubert,” Kate corrected her.

Bella gave the sort of look which is best described in symbol form as ¬_¬

“I just want a book,” she replied, nudging past Kate to begin her browsing. As she reached up to a high shelf, Kate leant over and snapped her bra open instantly through her top. Plenty of practise. And just the perfect move to get Bella in the mood. Instead of having a go at Kate or slapping her one, Bella remained in her stance, reached out, her bra slowly slipping from her body under her clothes. Her nipples began to harden and her excitement built as it slipped further and further from her breasts. As Kate wondered what Bella was upto, Bella inched forward the gentlest touch more and her t-shirt opened just enough so that her bra would fall through the opening at her waistline.

“Bella,” whispered Kate. “Your bra has fallen off.”

Bella whispered back.

“I know.”

Pulling the old dust-covered book from the shelf, Bella positioned herself so she was eye-level with Kate.

“Let’s do it!”

They both knew what one another was thinking and this slightly boring trip out to a bookshop would soon take a brilliant diversion into an adventure with one hell of a kinky twist.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:39 PM   #20
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I'm loving this book store scenario, this bit reminds me of me and my friends, carry on

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 02:43 PM   #21
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

As you wish, Bella.

Part 7

Kate dug her hand down the back of a shelf and deposited the white bra securely lodged between Alice in Wonderland and Beatrix Potter.

As she watched, Bella’s nipples solidified and created two small tents in her t-shirt. Now, if only they’d had a glass of water handy. But, alas, all they had were books, books and more books. They stood still for a moment, listening out for footsteps. They heard the old lady downstairs trundling around with what sounded like a book trolley and they figured the clatter from upstairs was being made by a stumbling Hubert. Nobody was on the second level. And safe with that knowledge in mind, Kate decided to match Bella’s current state in terms of clothing.

With another swift click, her bra unfastened and slipped from beneath her orange jumper. Being a little cheekier, she lifted her jumper slightly as the bra fell to the floor by her ankles. Due to hers being a delicious apple red, she decided to leave it in better view than the white behind the bookcase. She tapped it with her foot and kicked it so it was faintly visible under the lowest shelf.

“Let’s just hope nobody wants a copy of A Christmas Carol,” she giggled, proudly high-fiving Bella’s hand.

In the back of her mind, Bella was slightly disappointed in herself but, in reality, right this second, she was having a brilliant time. And she hadn’t really done anything yet! However, the thought of doing more kinky dares with Kate turned her on massively and promptly followed Kate who was already headed down the aisle.

Next turn for the removal procedure was their socks. Starting out relatively easy and working their way up the risk scale. Now crowded by archives of poetry collections, the girls flicked their shoes off and took it in turns to remove one another’s socks. They were sat on the floor with a few books open, just in case little old Doris or Hubert were to walk by. Fortunately, they didn’t. They left all four cute socks atop an old rugged wobbly shelf and repackaged their bare feet in their shoes. Kate’s rubbed a little, but it was all part of the experience.

As they climbed the wooden ladder upto the third and highest level of the shop, they heard a familiar jingle as it became apparent more customers were entering. Bella quickly caught sight of them at the window so at least they knew who they were up against. It was a woman with a pram. God only knows how she planned to wheel that through the tiny avenues but it at least implied she’d be remaining on the ground floor.

As they clambered into the attic-like level, they spotted a grizzly bloke in the corner with a squeaky trolley. Maybe grizzly is the wrong word. Picture him like Santa. But older. And slimmer. And without the red jacket. An epic white beard, a charming smile (just like his wife’s) and an elderly hunchback, with a delightful soothing voice to boot.

“Oh, hello there young ladies. I’m Hubert. If you want anything, give me a call. Well, give me two actually. Going a little deaf in my old age, heh,” he said, continuing on his quest to re-order the books to his left. The girls nodded in courtesy and headed towards the far wall of the room.

The corridors seemed endless, and the towering books gave the illusion that the building went on forever. And, surprisingly, they stumbled across a small hatchway door which probably led to some form of loft. The maze of books was never-ending and this floor was certainly the best for what Kate had in mind. She repeated earlier actions and dusted a small area away for the girls to park their backsides once more. When comfortable, Kate informed Bella of her previous visit and pointed out what looked like a secret hide-out. To their left and straight down the corridor, where the wall seemed to end, there was, in fact, a small wooden board notched to the right.

She hadn’t entered the hidden doorway prior to today so Kate suggested they go to investigate whilst it was quiet. They figured most people were out enjoying the sunshine and browsing the local market stalls, so they took to their feet and headed north. And, sure enough, there was an old rotting board hinged up to the corner. Bella knelt down and inched forwards, using both hands to knock the board away to one side. Kate, who sat patiently behind, struggled to resist the urge to spank Bella’s perfectly round bottom but, as Bella announced her success, Kate moved away and joined Bella by her side.

Suddenly, they heard the screech of a wheel spin and head their way. They both froze in an instant, eyes wide open, nowhere to go.

“Idea?” Bella asked Kate.

Kate said nothing. She forced Bella to sit down, grabbed the nearest book and pretended to be showing Bella its content. Fortunately, Hubert’s glasses were downstairs, else he would’ve noticed the girls’ unique ability to read Shakespeare upside down.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:38 PM   #22
May

Very nice twist I like it

}Fiction{ .Angel.
~Fetlife~
~Blog~

I swear we cannot wake up from this hell that we live in.
But when the sun finally hits our face, we see that we were only reflections of reflections left by our predecessors.

This is disintegration.
This is isolation.

[11:58:01] raziel1988: ‹@May› the getdare radio mascot. (unofficially)
May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:20 AM   #23
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Part 8

The wind rattled the window but, inside, the three little pigs were safe from the big bad wo—shit.

Wrong story.

Hubert soon left the girls alone once more. Tossing the book against the wall, Kate nudged her way past Bella and entered the small hole in the wall. Bella closely followed, catching a sneaky peek of her knickers beneath Kate’s rather inappropriately short skirt. Cherry red.

Beyond the bookshop, the girls found themselves in some sort of cupboard. It was like Hogwarts, what with all these secret tunnels and passageways.

Kate’s finger flicked a cobwebbed switch and a small light began to dazzle in the furthest corner of the room. Sure enough, their suspicions were right. An old mop leant against an old floorboard which had been propped up against the thinning walls. Due to having a good nosey previously, Kate knew where they were. This was an old loft space which joined against the shop next door, the old pharmacy. Somebody must’ve boarded the connecting space off years ago, for whatever reason. Whatever had happened, the girls were sure nobody had been in since.

Glancing backward, Bella noticed their tracks had left the entrance open, so she shifted the hinged board back into its place so as not to arouse suspicion from old Hubert should he walk by again.

Completely alone. They couldn’t hear a thing up there. And nobody would find them. The perfect hideout. The cupboard was bigger than they first thought, as they moved the lamp around to get a better view of the place. It was the size of a small bathroom and there was enough space to stand up and spread out. You could even swing a cat in there, just. If you were a cat-beater. (If you have issues regarding anger management and have been affected by any issues raised in this story, get your head tested.)

Kate stood up, leaving Bella in her kneeling position.

“Right then!”

“Now what? There’s nothing here,” said Bella, half amused, half bored already.

“So let’s leave something here,” Kate replied, a metaphorical twinkle in her eye.

“Go on,” continued Bella.

“Well, we’re already lacking some clothes. Why don’t we leave some more behind? Maybe we could come back in a week or two, see if they’re still here.”

“You’re on! But what is there to take off without looking, well, topless or skirtless?”

An obvious question with an obvious answer already pre-thought up by her mischievous friend.

Bella’s face dropped and looked bewildered as Kate focused her hands down her skirt.

“Brought these!” Kate quipped, pulling two t-shirts from her underwear, the same way a magician would pull an over-sized rabbit out of a stupidly small black hat.

She tossed one shirt over to Bella who looked bemused. Unfolding the shirt, she noticed it’s difference in colour and thickness.

“Doris and Hubert?”

“Like they’ll remember what we were wearing! Come on Bells, they’re like... 94 years old, bless ‘em!”

“And everyone else? These tops are ridiculously thin!”

“Put it this way. You don’t put it on, I’ll rip it up and leave you topless for the whole village to see, yeah?”

Bella laughed, knowing it was a joke but also being rather turned on by that idea.

Kate continued, “So which will it be?”

And with that, the girls removed their tops and put their new wafer-thin replacements on. God help them if it rained later. Their nipples weren’t far off poking holes in these things Kate called t-shirts. Bella threw her top on to a high shelf, above Kate’s head, and Kate followed in her actions. Seeing each other’s breasts wasn’t a problem as they’d witnessed each other’s several times before. The girls began gossiping, giggling and generally having a good time in their new den; it was like being five again, with a den in your bedroom made out of duvet covers, chairs and towels.

Little did they realise, though, that 4:30pm was speedily rolling round and Doris was preparing to shut up shop for the night.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:23 AM   #24
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Part 9

The sky drew its curtains, the darkness overhead covering the once beautifully-lit Earth. The days grew shorter and time seemed to fly. But not for the girls. 4:30pm. 5pm. 6pm. For the last few hours, they’d simply reverted to being kids, chatting and texting, talking about everything and nothing, completely unaware of the shop’s closing time, oblivious to time itself and the world beyond the wooden walls. No more dares since the swapping of the t-shirts. But that was soon to change. In fact, it changed as soon as Bella realised the time.

“Shit!”

“What?”

“It’s half past six,” she exclaimed, clambering to her feet. “They’ve probably locked up by now!”

“That was the idea,” whispered Kate.

It took a moment for the jigsaw to click into place.

“Now we know for sure nobody’s home and we can have some fun!”

“But! Kate! Seriously! How the fuck are we gettin’ out?”

“Oh stop worryin’, Bells. There’s a window downstairs at the back and I know where the spare key is,” reassured Kate.

However, by the time Kate had completed her statement, Bella was already descending the staircase outside and headed down to the shop’s front entrance by the counter. Sure enough, it was locked and bolted. Kate immediately ran after her, repeating her previous reassurance in a louder voice, this time making sure her friend was listening. She heard alright, but was still extremely unimpressed.

“Kate! I’m stood here, locked in a bookshop, half my clothes are thrown around the place and ... I’m hungry.”

“Me too. Good job there’s a fridge behind the counter, eh?” Kate smirked.

“Great,” came the reply. “And now she wants me to steal!”

Kate looked uninterested.

“It’s a bar of chocolate,” she said, rather blankly, holding out the wrapper in front of Bella’s face.

She snatched it from her.

“Fine. But as soon as I’ve had this, I’m leavin’! Got it?”

“Without your socks and stuff?”

Good point. She made a mental note and headed off in search of her belongings, Kate, again, hot on her heels.

However, after a thorough browse through the hotspots they’d hidden their clothes in, they silently turned to one another, their faces stilted, their eyes wider than usual. The socks, the bras, nowhere to be found. It wasn’t this that bothered them so much, it was the idea that somebody had clearly found these items. Even the bra which had been stuffed far behind one of the bookshelves earlier. They froze on the spot, contemplating whether they were really alone.

(They were, but for the sake of tension at this cliffhanger, let’s pretend there may be somebody else...)
Old 09-17-2010, 03:12 AM   #25
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

This is amazing.

Doctor, if you ever get a book published, let me know, I'm buying it, as opposed to illegally downloading it as I do with most things.

Dislikes:
Hard pain - Jacking off - Semi-public - Wedgies

Hates:
Extreme pain - Urine - Full Public - Involving other people

Limits (Will never do these)
Permanent damage - Involving Family - Scat - Involving Animals - Crossdressing - Eating Gross stuff
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, girls, kinky, naked, village