Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-30-2010, 01:39 AM   #16
Aivey
getDare Sweetheart

OOH, i really like it
Keep up the good work this has real potential!

My Fetlife
Ask Me Anything
Aivey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 05:18 AM   #17
HHHobo

Default Chapter 5

Libby did have the opportunity to dare someone else. She wasn’t going to make another error. In any case, she could dare anyone, and she chose the same four that she had tried before. Her dare was quite simple. Just go out in the backyard and jump into the pool in your clothes. The prospect of having to hang out in wet clothes was not a happy one. Bridget had had wet underwear for a while, and that was uncomfortable enough. Brian quickly chickened out. By the rules that ended it for all of them. Brian and Molly took off their socks. Rachel and Colleen weren’t wearing socks and had to take off their tank tops, revealing their bras.

Rachel had been the first dared, so now it was her turn. She returned to Bridget to try to get her one more time. Rachel dared her to sit absolutely motionless on a pie plate full of ice for five minutes. Others could try to get her to move, but no one could come within six inches of her body. Bridget was determined to keep her underwear as long as possible, so she agreed. The tray was placed on the floor and Bridget lowered herself on to it. She shivered, said, “Ready”, and the time was started. Brian told a joke, but Bridget sat motionless. Libby bounced her bare tits up and down to no avail. I got as close to her as I dared, and stroked my dick, hoping that she would shy away. She survived that test. At 3:45, some of the ice had melted and shifted underneath her ass. That caused her to drop forward and to the right, throwing her off balance. “You lose”, shouted Brianna. “Not fair”, retorted Bridget, “I held motionless. I can’t be responsible for what the ice does.” “That wasn’t covered beforehand’, explained Rachel, “The dare was absolute. You didn’t remain motionless. You lose.” Bridget continued to complain, but was soon warned about the possible loss of her panties if she didn’t comply.” Very reluctantly she slipped out of her bra. She had lost it on a technicality, but everyone was pleased to see her small, but well-formed breasts.

Bridget couldn’t go after any of the four with the most clothes, since they were in the last dare. She had to dare one or more of us who were naked. She chose Brianna and me in that order. We were dared to have a wet towel snapping contest. We had to comply. For five minutes we snapped and snapped. We both ended up with a lot of little red marks. The others were treated to a good show. Brianna kept going for my cock and balls, but I took no serious hits there. I did get one good one on her left tit, and one on her ass, when she had to bend down to pick up her towel. It was good fun.

Brianna now dared the four with the most clothes. It was a typical Brianna dare. They were each to go into another room, take off their bottoms and underwear, and shave their pubic hair. They were then to bring the hairs back to the group to show that they had done it. To a person they all refused and stripped down one more item. That left Rachel and Colleen in their underwear. Brian and Molly lost t-shirts, but still had their jeans on.

Colleen had been dared first. She looked around and chose Bridget again. This could be it for Bridget. Colleen dared her to go down on me. Of course, I hoped she would. But that was too much for Bridget. She fought long and hard, but now was to join the naked ones. She slowly slid her panties down and daintily stepped out of them. She stood coyly, not covering anything up, but not flaunting her body either. She looked very uncomfortable. I thought we needed to get her involved in something soon to loosen her up.

Again she couldn’t dare the ones with clothes left. After brief thought, she picked Libby and me. We were dared to put makeup on each other while blindfolded, and to leave it on for the rest of the game. Knowing that worse fate probably awaited us if we refused, we agreed. By the time we finished we were a real mess. We must have put on a good show, because the laughter was endless from start to finish.

I had been challenged first, so the next dare was mine. I didn’t go for the big enchilada. I picked just Rachel and Colleen. It had rained a lot the last 24 hours and one corner of the backyard was very muddy. I dared Rachel and Colleen to have a mud wrestling match. Rachel was up for it, but Colleen chickened out. Now they were to be topless. I asked them to do each other. First Colleen unsnapped Rachel’s bra in back, reached around and flipped each boob up and down three times, and then slid the bra off. Rachel returned the favor by giving each of Colleen’s nipples a hard pinch after her bra came off.

Rachel had gone first and she dared Brian and Molly. She dared them to have a tug-of-war. They were to unbutton their jeans and zip their flies down. Ropes would be tied to the belt loops at the side and back of their jeans, connecting them to each other. They would then get down on their hands and knees and crawl away from each other. The one who won could keep the jeans, but the other would have to give up another piece of clothing. Molly was all for this, but Brian was unsure, because he would be naked if he lost. The girls could almost always con Brian. They kept trying to persuade him, and he wavered. Brianna got him by pointing out that he was timed out and would lose everything anyway if he chickened out. So he nodded his head, they both loosened their jeans, and the ropes were tied on. They got on their hands and knees and Rachel called, “GO!” Both pairs of jeans dropped immediately to their knees, revealing that Molly wore a thong, and Brian had whitey-tighties. Everyone laughed at this, but the competitors struggled on. It was a mixture of offense and defense. They would alternately lunge forward to try to pull their opponent’s jeans further and hug the floor at an odd angle to try to keep their own jeans on. Molly is a better athlete than Brian and managed to out-maneuver him. Her jeans were still near her knees when he was in desperate shape with jeans at his ankles. Molly also had the advantage that her jeans fit much more tightly than his. Despite some last ditch attempts on Brian’s part, Molly yanked his jeans off.

Sheepishly Brian climbed to his feet. Rachel asked Molly to do the honors. Before proceeding Brianna whispered in Molly’s ear. Molly sidled up next to Brian and pushed her breasts into his back. She rubbed one hand over the front of his briefs, while she stroked his chest with other. Only when she felt his dick pop to attention, did she pull his shorts off very rapidly. There was Brian’s tool for all the girls to see. They gave him a big cheer, but he blushed twenty shades of purple.
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:34 AM   #18
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

This story is great I enjoy the development and can't wait for more.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:32 PM   #19
HHHobo

Default Chapter 6

For winning the contest Molly got to make the next dare. Rachel and Colleen were out of the running. I whispered in her ear and she chose Bridget and me. Bridget pleaded to be skipped, but Molly insisted. She dared us to have a whipped cream fight. Bridget actually got a little smile on her face. We went in the backyard. There were to be four rounds to the fight. The first round was just a can of whipped cream for each of us. I had felt sorry for Bridget before, and I let her get me pretty good. In the next round we had another can of whipped cream, but one hand was tied behind our backs. Now it was impossible to block your opponent. It was about fifty-fifty. In the third round the hand tied behind the back and our ankles were tied so we could only hop. This made Bridget’s tits bounce all over the place, and I got another woody. It was also a good excuse for me to fall down so that Bridget could really nail me. I even let go of my whipped cream and she got me with two full cans. It looked as if she was perking up, which made me feel glad. In the last round the ropes came off, but we were blindfolded. I made sure to make noise, so that she would know where I was. I even let her steal my can and get me with both cans again. After we cleaned up, she whispered in my ear, “I know you were faking. I really appreciate it. It was a lot of fun.” “No problem”, I replied.

Bridget got the next dare and she returned to Rachel and Colleen. It looked like curtains for them. They only had their panties left, but Bridget made it possible for one of them to survive. She dared them to have a wedgie contest. Brianna and Molly would each give them hanging wedgies. The one that wimped out first would go naked. At first they didn’t want to do it, but finally agree. They had similar panties on that were very elastic. When the wedgies were fully applied, the panties stretched over their heads. Brianna and Molly got their panties well up their cracks and others of us lifted them up and hung them on the wall. They groaned when we let go.

Colleen had the next dare. She went ahead and did it while she was up on the wall. Her choice was obvious – Molly. She dared her to take an enema, but Molly refused and took off her jeans. Molly then dared me and Brian to bounce Rachel and Colleen up and down on the wall. The girls protested, but this seemed a good way to speed up the contest. We went at it. Soon Colleen had had enough and quit. We lifted them both down. They picked their wedgies to our delight. Bridget asked Rachel to do the honors. Rachel slowly rolled Colleen’s panties down, pausing briefly a couple of times until she was past Colleen’s pussy. Then her panties went quickly to her ankles and the number of naked people was six.

This action had gone quickly and I was able to dare Rachel again. After surviving the wall wedgie she was not ready for another dare. I dared her to stick her nose in my asshole. She refused and I yanked down her panties. That left Molly as the winner, but we didn’t stop there. Rachel made short work of the rest of the game by daring all her legal victims. Brian, Colleen and I were out. Brianna, Libby, and Bridget were dared to strip Molly. Molly protested, but the rest of us were ready to end the madness. In no time Molly was also butt naked. Brianna dared everyone to sleep naked, and we agreed. It was now almost 3 AM. We crawled into our sleeping bags, told a few jokes, and went off to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not the end. This was just the first game. The gang will return with what happened at Halloween.
Old 08-02-2010, 03:21 PM   #20
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

brilliant story!! it was a great read!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 06:17 PM   #21
ChazzTuck

Cool

i love that this is just the beginning! Looking forward to more!
ChazzTuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 09:11 PM   #22
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

I'm really liking this story, and I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of it.

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:55 PM   #23
HHHobo

Default Chapter 7

HALLOWE’EN

Hallowe’en came on a Friday that year. Libby asked us all over for a sleepover after trick-or-treating. Colleen suggested we all dress up to a theme. Brianna proposed that we go as a cheerleading team. That met with general approval. Brian and I thought it would be a typical college cheerleading team where the two of us would wear good looking warm up suits. The week before Hallowe’en we went to Colleen’s to try on our outfits. What a shock for Brian and me when we saw that there were eight identical female uniforms. We objected strongly. But after a lot of persuasion and soft talk by the girls, we gave in and agreed to do it. Molly warned us that we wouldn’t have to wear make-up and bras now, but on Friday we would have to. Brianna had a wicked smile on her face, so we should have known something else was up as well.

Trick-or-treating was from 5:30 to 8:00. The first hour or so was for the little tots. We got to Libby’s about six and started to change into our outfits. Brianna turned to Brian and me and spoke, “Your outfits have to be entirely female. That includes underwear.” With that she handed us a couple of tiny thongs. The rest of the girls burst into laughter. We pleaded with them, but they insisted. Once more we gave in.

After we had changed, Bridget came over to Brian and me and rubbed her hands up and down our legs. “They have some hair, girls!”, she cried out. “Get the razor and shaving cream.” What little leg hair we had grown was quickly gone.

Rachel then spoke up and said, “Let’s make this really exciting. No one is allowed to wear bloomers.” Brianna enthusiastically agreed with her, and soon all were won over and slid their bloomers off. The sensation of vulnerability was scary, but thrilling.

Libby’s mother had fastened pompoms to the outside of our bags, so we could handle the bags easily. Within an hour and a half, we hit a lot of houses and ended up with tons of candy. All along the way we kept trying to flip each other’s skirts up, especially when we were near other trick-or-treaters, but not adults. We all got embarrassed at least once, even Brianna. She was definitely the ringleader when it came to skirt flipping, so all of us tried to be aware of her location. But she was tricky. She would plot with another to flip a couple of skirts, and then turn on her ally and flip her skirt. It really was a lot of fun and the best Hallowe’en I had ever had, even if I was completely crossdressed.

We arrived back at Libby’s just after eight. Her parents gathered up our bags and announced that it was traditional to do a pie-eating contest on Hallowe’en. This was to be a tournament. The winner of the tournament got to choose all the games for the rest of the night. We thought that was a great idea. Secretly I hoped that Brianna didn’t win. For the first round, they brought out four chocolate cream pies and put them on the floor of the family room. We were paired up and had our hands tied behind our backs. The two pairs that won moved on to the second round. Brianna was my partner and Brian got Molly. Bridget was with Rachel, and Libby paired with Colleen. Each team had to eat one pie. Just before saying go, Libby’s father covered each pie deeply in whipped cream. The teams were really unfair. Molly and Brianna are very aggressive. Brian and I are no slackers. The rule was that all teams had to finish the entire pie, even if they had already lost. It wasn’t even close. The two coed teams finished way before the others and laughed and teased the losers.

For the second round we were working on our own. Each of us would get a small individual pie. We knelt and whipped-cream-covered pies were placed in front of us. Libby’s dad said “Go” and we started. What an ugly surprise! All four of the pies were a type that the contestant hated. Now we were being laughed at by the others. Apparently Libby had found out the info and set it up. The reason for the pairings in the opening round was now obvious. Nevertheless the opportunity to name all the games of the night was too good to pass up. We all struggled through. The drive was greater in Brianna and Molly and they finished before us guys.

Now it was just Molly and Brianna in the finals. Both of them were quite full already, having eaten the equivalent of a full-sized pie each. To compensate for that, Libby’s father brought out two strawberry chiffon pies. He called “Go!” and the two girls dug in. It was very close, but Molly just barely edged out Brianna. The rest of us breathed a sigh of relief, although we knew that Molly could come up with fiendish ideas herself.

Libby’s folks now left to take her 15-year old sister Emily to a sleepover and then out for a late dinner for themselves alone. We knew we had a couple of hours before they got back. They were sure to look in on us when they got back, but after that we would probably be unsupervised, unless we got too loud.

Molly now announced that we would have a series of games. The result of the games would be a set of forfeit points for the players. Those with the most forfeit points would have to pay the worst forfeits. In each game the winner got no forfeit points, the runner-up got one point, the next two got two points, and the rest got four points.

The first game was messy, but fun. The floor was covered with a big dropcloth. Brianna, Colleen, Rachel, and I got down on our knees and had our hands tied behind our back. In front of each of us was a big pie plate filled to overflowing with whipped cream. We were told that there was a raisin somewhere inside. We had to find it with our lips, pull it out, put it on the dropcloth, and push it ten feet with our noses. “Go!”, Molly yelled! I rooted around for what seemed like forever before I found the damned raisin. I was sure that I was going to lose. But when I popped up, I saw that I was the first to find a raisin. Off I went with my nose to the raisin and the ground. I tried to go in a straight line, but it is hard to do with as small an object as a raisin. Nevertheless I persisted and won, closely followed by Brianna. Rachel and Colleen were eliminated and got four forfeit points.

The other four then did the same race. It was really funny watching them root around in the mess. When all was said and done, Molly won her own race, with Brian right behind in second.

The four remaining players then knelt and had their hands tied. Molly knew what was coming, but the rest of us did not. Four new pie plates appeared, this time filled with chocolate tapioca and covered in whipped cream. The object we were searching for this time was a thumbtack. It was even harder to find than the raisin. And when finally found, it was really difficult to push in a straight line. We kept bumping into each other. All the time the laughter of the eliminated players was ringing in our ears. At least they had four forfeit points. At the finish the girls prevailed, with Brianna edging out Molly. They moved to the finals, and Brian and I picked up two forfeit points each.

For the finals, only one long pan was brought out. It was filled with just about every slippery, slimy substance one can find in a refrigerator, all mixed up. There was chocolate syrup, cold oatmeal, ketchup, mustard, marshmallow fluff, refried beans, and who knew what else. I was sort of glad I didn’t have to do this round. The object this time was an unshelled peanut. There were just two of them in the whole mess. When they started, the two girls plunged their faces into the cold, slimy mess. They are both very competitive. Brianna emerged with her peanut first and started off for the finish line. Molly was close behind. It was pretty sexy watching them crawl with their tushies stuck way up in the air. Molly was a little better manipulating the irregularly shaped peanut and caught Brianna just before the finish line. After one event, only Molly was lacking forfeit points.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:30 PM   #24
misspiggy7
Account Banned

Location: Not sure, there's a wheel, and a nozzle i lick for water, and lots of wood shavings to snuggle in
Smile

i love it!
just 1 thing
can you describe the characters better
like how they look, what color is their eyes, their hair, ect.
misspiggy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:08 AM   #25
HHHobo

Default Chapter 8

Molly instructed all of us to go take a pee, starting with the ones with the most forfeit points and ending with herself. We wondered what was up, but we weren’t to find out until after the next game. Molly left the room and returned with eight quart sized paper cups with straws sticking out of the lids. They each had one of our names on the outside. Molly explained that this was a drinking race. When she said go, we would all crawl across the room to our cups, put our lips on the straws, and race to see who could finish first. When finished, the player would pick up her cup and crawl back to the other side of the room and place the cup in a line. If any liquid remained, the cup would be moved to the end of the line. We drew cards to see who would call “GO!” and Libby won. She yelled, we all took off, and the race was on. We reached the cups at about the same time, and there was a mass call of “YUK!”. The drinks were all prune juice. Brian and I had the smarts not to take the time out to gag. We both finished at the same time. He just barely beat me across the room to win. The next two were Molly and Bridget. Of course Molly had known what was coming and was prepared. But she still didn’t like the prune juice, and that slowed her down.

At this point Molly and Brian were tied with just two forfeit points. I was next with three, followed by Brianna with five, and Bridget with six. The other three brought up the rear with eight each.

Now we learned the reason for the earlier peeing. Molly announced that no one would be allowed to pee and that this contest was double. The first four people who had to pee would get eight forfeit points. The next two would get four, followed by the next to last with two. Only the person who went the longest would escape any forfeit points. Now I knew I was in trouble. I have always had a small bladder. But there was one out. If you peed in your pants, it didn’t count. However, you weren’t allowed to change your pants. The stain would be obvious. The timing was such that it would probably happen just about the time that Libby’s parents got home. I decided I would try to make it until her folks got there. After they left I could pee in my pants. It would be embarrassing, but it would save forfeit points. Some of our forfeits can be pretty bad. I wanted to finish as near the top as I could.

Molly then announced that the next game would be “Fizz-Buzz”. This is a counting game where he players sit in a circle and start counting consecutively from one. The catch is that when a number is reached that is a multiple of five, the player says “fizz”. If the number contains a seven, or is a multiple of seven, the player says “buzz”. If both are true, the player says “fizz-buzz”. After this explanation, Molly brought out 12-oz drinks for all of us. If we made a mistake, we had to drink at least three ounces of the drink. If our drink was empty, we were out of the round and had to accept the appropriate forfeit points. However, we could buy our way back in by drinking another 12-oz drink and having a new drink placed in front of us.

This was a fast-paced game and led to some quick decisions. I was happy with the game, as I have always been good at math. That proved to be so as the game developed.

Not all of the contestants were as apt as I was. I was glad that Brianna was one of the weaker players. She developed errors early. Others having problems early included my buddy Brian, Colleen, Libby, and Bridget. Nonetheless, Brianna was the first with an empty cup. She obviously felt strong about her ability to hold her urine, as she elected to drink an additional twelve ounces and get back in the game. Inwardly I laughed as I knew I was getting an edge. Next out was Bridget and she chose to stay out. Temporarily she was the big loser in the forfeit contest. Then Brian crashed, and he, too, stayed out.

The next round went a long way, but Colleen missed at 168 and chose to drop. Now she was the big loser. Just when it looked like Brianna was going to make her ploy work, she missed at 91 and went belly-up. She was beginning to feel pressure inside, so she gave up and conceded the four forfeit points. Libby had hung in for a long time, but she missed the double buzz at 177 and decided to cash in, since it was only a negative two. Molly had hoped to do better, but she crapped out next. Now it was down to Rachel and me. I thought that I could blow her off in a flash, but she kept coming up with the right response. I finally missed at 347, and conceded to her.

Now Molly and I were tied for the best score. Still I didn’t know how much longer I could hold out before I could pee. The others weren’t in much better shape. There was a lot of leg-crossing and crotch-holding going on. The next game was designed to aggravate our situation. We were paired up again. This time I drew Rachel. The two macho girls, Molly and Brianna, were a duo. Brian got Libby, while Colleen was with Bridget. Four buckets of water were placed on one side of the dropcloth. One member of each team lay down on the opposite side with a twelve-ounce cup balanced on their tummy. The four lucky recliners were Bridget, Libby, Brianna, and I. The other four had large spoons. They had to run back and forth, transferring water from the buckets to the cups. We were not allowed to touch the cups with our hands. If the cup tipped over, that team had to start over again. What with breathing, laughing, and trying to control your bladder, it was hard to keep the cup upright. Back and forth the runners continued. Every time water was heard splashing into the cups, there was that nearly irresistible urge to piss. You could hear everyone groaning. The scoring for this game was different. The winners both escaped forfeit points. Second place got one each, third got two each, and last got four. Rachel and I were lucky. While our cup teetered a bit, it never fell over. Every other team dumped their cup at least once. We won easily. Colleen and Bridget took second. Third went to Brianna and Molly. Poor Brian and Libby were last.

At this point the scores were: Willy 4
Molly 5
Rachel 8
Brian 10
Bridget 11
Brianna 11
Colleen 13
Libby 14

All this was about to change quickly. Libby’s parents weren’t back yet and I couldn’t hold my pee any longer. I could feel it leaking out of my dick. I had a decision to make. I just couldn’t embarrass myself in front of my friends and their parents. I yelled, “I give up!”, and ran for the bathroom. It just kept coming out of me. When I had finally finished, there was a round of applause. I had quickly gone from the top of the standings to near the bottom.

Before the next game could start, Brian tossed in the towel. Molly began to set up and explain the last game. She brought in a large mixing bowl. She put a dime in the bottom of the bowl. Then she packed the bowl full of flour. She put a piece of wax paper over the top of the bowl. However, before she could continue, she grabbed her crotch and ran for the bathroom. One more contestant had fallen short. When she returned, she inverted the bowl on a table, slid out the wax paper, and carefully lifted the bowl off. There the dime rested on top of a pile of flour.

Molly began to explain that each player had to take a knife and remove as much or as little flour as she chose, trying to keep the dime from falling. Before she could continue, Bridget ran for the bathroom. The other four with full bladders had escaped the worst penalty. We waited for Bridget to return. Molly continued. The player who caused the dime to fall received four forfeit points and was eliminated. The pile of flour would be set up again and the game played again.

We drew cards to determine the order. Brianna went first and predictably cut a large portion of flour away. But just as she did so, she realized that she was about to pee her panties. She gave up and took off for the john. That gave her four points. There was incentive for the last three to hold on as long as they could, for the penalties would go down each time.

Meanwhile, back at the flour pile, people were being very cautious as they cut away flour. It got all the way back around to Brianna. She was much more cautious this time. It was Rachel’s turn and she was shaking as she held the knife. With her bladder bursting she couldn’t steady herself. Not wanting to lose this contest, she gave up and headed for the toilet. As she came back to the table, Libby’s parents arrived home and came in to see us. They laughed at our game, seeing the dime balanced on a tower of flour. They had words with each of us. You could see the pained looks on Colleen’s and Libby’s faces, as they tried to control their overflowing bladders. Finally they left and Libby gave up and ran for the bathroom. After about her third step she yelled, “Oh Shit!”, as the urine rushed down her urethra into her tiny thong. There was no way the thong could contain it. It ran down her legs on to the dropcloth. The rest of us howled in laughter. Colleen thought she had won, but then realized that Libby had wet her pants and that didn’t count. Colleen conceded, took the two points and went off to relieve herself. The “Hold It” game was over.

The scores now were: Willy 12
Molly 13
Rachel 12
Brian 18
Bridget 19
Brianna 15
Colleen 15
Libby 14

Molly looked at the closeness of the scores and stopped Rachel from continuing to cut the flour. Molly announced that the flour game would be double. That meant anyone could still win and lose. That delighted Brian and Bridget and the others with high numbers, but disappointed Rachel and me. Still, it made it more exciting. Rachel moved back to the flour. The dime was balanced precariously at the top. There seemed no way that she could avoid bringing the pile down. She tried to cut off a really teeny amount at the base of the tower, but even that was too much, and the pile came down to her chagrin and the cheers of the rest of us. That gave Rachel 20 points, but it didn’t look as if she would finish in last place.

Molly set up a new flour tower, this time with a penny on top. We drew for a new order and I got last. It was clear that they were pointing toward me. Bridget and Libby went first and cut off big masses of flour. The others got it fine-tuned, so that it was just about at the same stage for me as it had been for Rachel. The result was the same, and I tumbled in the standings.

The new set-up had a nickel on top. It was clear that Molly was doing heavier and heavier coins. To make a long story short, Brianna was the loser this time, and welcomed the tumbling flour with a muted, “Oh! Fuck!” Now she was in last place. Only one other player could get the maximum eight, as Molly set it up with quarter on top. Now she fell victim to her own devious devices. The flour went everywhere, as she cut the tower too close to the quarter. She had been trying to set up Brian, who followed her in order. That sent Molly to 21 points, but she stayed in front of Brianna. We were all hoping it would stay that way.

The new tower had four dimes at the top. If any of them fell, the cutter was out. The remaining four players were getting pretty good at knowing just how and where to cut the tower to be safe themselves and to put the next player in peril. So the round went quickly and it was Libby who made a single dime fall. She was now at 18 points and in pretty good shape.

Now the tower held two quarters as the penultimate round ensued. Colleen was the unlucky one to cause the collapse of the flour. She was at 19 points, so she was far from the big loser. Brianna looked at the scores and realized that neither Brian nor Bridget could catch her. She swore loudly and we laughed and teased her.

The final round began with an old-fashioned silver dollar on top of the pile. The game went quickly and Bridget emerged as the winner. That gave Brian 20 points and Bridget 19. The final standings were:

Libby 18
Colleen 19
Bridget 19
Brian 20
Rachel 20
Willy 20
Molly 21
Brianna 23

To settle the ties, we drew cards, and the resulting order is as you see it above.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:39 AM   #26
HHHobo

Default Chapter 9

Now we had to decide the forfeits. Molly had us all think up a forfeit and write it down. Without looking at them, she gave them to Libby, and had her pick out the four worst in order. Those were set aside and Molly put the other four in order. They were all in a pile. As our turn came up, we had to draw a forfeit, read it aloud, and then perform it. If we refused, we were to be stripped, tied up, and paddled for a half an hour. This was so bad that it assured that most, if not all, forfeits would be paid.

Libby took the first piece of paper. She read it aloud. She was to be stripped to her underwear and painted with water-based paints and to stay that way until the game was over. That wasn’t so bad. She willingly agreed. Quickly Libby became a swirl of many colors over her entire body. Even her bra and thong were painted.

Colleen only got a little bit worse. She had to take off her skirt and thong. She stood there holding her hands over her crotch while a large tray of ice cubes was prepared. She had to sit with her bare ass on the ice cubes until the rest of the forfeits were paid. At first she squirmed around. But then her butt went numb and she just sat there.

Bridget’s forfeit brought a little interaction into play. She had to get both Brian and me to have an erection by rubbing our cocks through the cheerleader skirts. She also had to keep them up until the forfeits were over, or until our own forfeits prevented it. She knelt down in front of us and started rubbing. In no time at all we had boners that popped out of the tiny thongs and pushed the cheerleader skirts up in front. The girls cheered and jeered, even Colleen sitting on the ice.

Now came Brian’s turn and he was clearly nervous. His anxiety was justified. After reading his forfeit, he groaned. We took hold of him and tied his hands behind his back. We pulled his skirt and thong off of him. His woody stood straight out. He was the first to have to expose himself that night. But now the worst began. Brianna produced a tube of BenGay and rubbed it all over his nipples, prick, and balls. He yelped, but he wasn’t allowed to do anything about it until all forfeits had been paid.

Things were getting worse and I still had to wait until Rachel paid her forfeit. She read hers aloud and groaned. Those of us that weren’t tied took Rachel and stripped her naked. Then she was hogtied. For fifteen minutes we tickled the shit out of her. Brian kept yelling, “Hurry Up!” Rachel laughed and laughed and begged and begged. But we kept her going for the full fifteen minutes. We stopped and untied her, but she wasn’t allowed to dress until all forfeits were over.

Now it was my turn. I picked up the paper, read it, and cried, “Oh Shit!” I followed the instructions. I took the entire outfit off, so that I was buck naked. I didn’t try to cover myself, because it was useless. I knelt in front of everyone else, so they all had a good view. I took my left hand and started stroking my dick. The girls teased me and cheered me on. In less than ten minutes it was all over. I shot a load of cum into the air and on to the floor. I got a round of applause, but I wasn’t allowed to dress until the last forfeits were done.

Molly slowly picked up the second-to-last paper and read it. Resigned to her fate, she took her clothes off and took the razor and shaving cream from Brianna and proceeded to shave off all of her newly grown crop of hair. But that wasn’t all. After she was finished, Brianna handed her a vibrator. She put it up her butt, turned it on, and began rubbing her clit. In less time than it took me, she had an orgasm. It turns out that Molly is a squirter. She left a little puddle of pussy juice on the dropcloth.

Only one of us knew what Brianna was going to have to do. To show she was a good sport, she stripped before she even read the paper. After reading the paper, she looked up and said, “Willy, you do it!” I swiftly agreed. Brianna walked over and lay down across my lap. I quickly started spanking her backside. Brianna squirmed around, but, to her credit, she did not cry out. The instructions were that her butt had to be pink before the spanking was over. Libby was the judge and called a halt after about ten minutes. But that was just the first part. With her butt aching, Brianna had to bring off at least three people orally. First she chose Libby, so that Libby would have to strip at least her bottoms. Ten minutes of that and Libby was satisfied. Then Brianna turned to Colleen sitting on the ice. We hadn’t really seen her pussy, so Brianna spread her legs for us all to get a good look. Brianna’s tongue came out and she went to work on Colleen. The effect of the ice slowed Colleen’s reactions down. It took Brianna almost twenty minutes to bring her to orgasm. Finally she took pity on Brian. She asked, “May I clean him off before I do him?” We agreed. She washed him thoroughly, for which Brian was grateful. Only a minor tingling remained in his genitals. Now that look returned to Brianna’s face. “I don’t want his pubic hair in my teeth. Let’s shave him!”, she suggested. Brian was still tied up and could do nothing about it. The scissors, shaving cream, and razor came back out. Soon Brian was a smooth as a little boy. But Brianna held up her end of the bargain. She went right down on him. Soon he was moaning in pleasure. She kept asking him if he was about to come. If he said yes, she slowed down. Even doing the worst forfeit, she was getting her kicks. She didn’t seem embarrassed at all. She was competitive and wanted to win, but she had no problem accepting the penalties of defeat. She kept Brian going for about 45 minutes before he finally came. Once again Brianna was impressive. She didn’t have to, but she took his first load in her mouth and his second load on her face. We applauded and cheered them both when they were done.

It was now after three in the morning. We cleaned up and crawled into our sleeping bags.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:46 AM   #27
HHHobo

Default Chapter 10

THANKSGIVING BREAK

You may think it beyond possibility that ninth grade students did these things. Yet I swear to you that it is all true. Part of it is that almost all of us were the youngest in our families. We learned from our older siblings, and our parents were more patient with us. Our parents were liberal and tolerant. They had matured through the seventies. They saw the real extremes. They shared with us much of what happened. They tried to help us be equipped to deal with most any situation. For the most part they were successful.

Thanksgiving was coming and all of us were staying in town. At lunch one day, we were discussing what we wanted to do over the break. While we all had family plans for Thanksgiving, none of us had any commitments the rest of the four-day vacation. Libby suggested that we have a 24-hour sleepover starting on Friday at noon. There was universal enthusiasm for a longer party. Bridget suggested that the earlier we started on Friday, the longer we would be without adult supervision. Brian volunteered his house, as both of his parents worked and would be working on that Friday. I suggested starting at nine or ten, after breakfast. We settled on ten as being more realistic. Brianna had been quiet all along, just listening to our discussion. Finally she piped up, “How about going for 48 hours? We could do things at Brian’s during the day on Friday, do a movie Friday night, come back to Brian’s for the night, do the mall on Saturday, and have another night of fun.”

“Do you think our parents would let us?”, asked Colleen.

“Why not?” replied Molly, “They haven’t caught us doing anything. They trust us.”

“Silly parents!” I commented.

“We won’t know, unless we try”, said Brian.

So we all went home and asked our parents. The best news was that Brian’s parents readily agreed and were happy to be hosts and transport us. A few of the parents had to be convinced, but all finally went along. Brian’s and Brianna’s parents were helpful in getting some of the others to come around. They did make us promise not to have any other kids in during the day on Friday, or to go very far from Brian’s house. That was no big deal, as we wanted to be exclusive, but our parents weren’t aware that we considered ourselves a club.

As Thanksgiving approached, we discussed just what we wanted to do with our time. We couldn’t play T-or-D for 48 straight hours. Bridget suggested that for part of the time we have one or two people decide games to play, sort of how we did at Halloween.

“Let’s have a contest.” Rachel suggested.

“What kind?” I wondered.

No one had a good idea, so we decided to think about it and talk later. The next weekend we were all hanging out at the mall. We went to the food court and were happily eating fast food and talking about school, movies, music, and just about anything else that teenagers discuss among themselves. Then Brian spoke up and said, “Let’s go bowling. We can use that for our contest.”

“But some of us are better bowlers than others,” Libby protested.

“We’ll figure out some handicaps,” offered Bridget.

So we talked some more and agreed to do it the next day. We decided to pair up with the people we would most like to plan events with. Brian and I were a pair. We got no handicap, because I’m a pretty good bowler. I’ve got my own ball and shoes. My family goes to the lanes all the time. Brianna and Molly paired up and they got 20 pins a game. They’re both good athletes, but only bowl for fun. Bridget and Libby were a duo and got 30 pins a game. Bridget’s a good athlete, but Libby is just so-so. Finally Rachel and Colleen paired up and got 50 pins a game. Even that might not be enough for them.

We arrived at Greenwood Bowl the next day and started out. It was obvious from the first that Rachel and Colleen were out of it. They rolled gutterball after gutterball. But they had a good time. I was really bowling well, and Brian and I got off to a big lead, despite the girls’ handicaps. Bridget was keeping her team in, and Brianna and Molly were slowly slipping back. At the end of the first game, Brian and I had a 20 pin advantage over Bridget and Libby, counting their handicap. Brianna and Molly were another 12 pins back. We still had two games to go and the contest was total pins. Bridget slipped a bit in the second game, and she and Libby fell back by 30 pins. But Molly picked her game up. She and Brianna were now only 18 pins behind. Bad luck struck Brian and me in the third game. Between the two of us we had eight splits and converted none of them to spares. Still we were leading by five pins going to the tenth frame. Molly had a strike in the ninth frame and Brianna had a spare. Brian and I both had spares. Brian bowled first and got seven pins, a spare, and eight more on his extra ball. Then came Brianna. She got a strike and then just eight pins on her extra two balls. That cut three pins off our lead. I got off to a good start with a strike and then another. My last ball yielded eight pins. Molly had to have a strike. She rolled her ball to the right of her usual line. It barely got the headpin. Pins were flying all over the place. The five-pin waggled in the middle and toppled over. Molly had her first strike. She screamed in triumph and waited for her ball to return. Her second ball took a very tight line. It looked like she had overcorrected. All the pins went down but the ten pin. I breathed a short sigh of relief. Just as I was about to turn away, a pin came out of the pit and knocked the ten-pin over. They had won. It didn’t matter what Molly did on her last ball. Just to put the icing on the cake, she rolled another strike. It turned out to be the best game she had ever bowled.

Now the rest of us were truly worried. Brianna could really dream up some wild dares and games. Molly could be pretty harsh herself. We just had to hope that Molly would act as a brake on Brianna, but that hope was slim, indeed. We had to prepare ourselves for the worst.

The day after Thanksgiving arrived and we all gathered at Brian’s at 10 AM. It was obvious that Molly and Brianna had been there earlier. They were down in the family room when we arrived. Brian said that they had shown up at 8 AM and thrown him out of the basement. He didn’t know any more of what was going on than we did. In a lilting voice, Brianna bade us to come down the stairs. She was clearly enjoying herself. Her lack of inhibition made it possible for her to do things that were very embarrassing to the rest of us. We filed down the stairs and were surprised to see Molly and Brianna wearing nothing but bras and panties.

“This is the part of the weekend that we have the most privacy”, announced Brianna. “We need to take advantage of that. Everyone needs to strip down to what we have on.”

When we had done that, Molly spoke, “The boys are at a disadvantage, since they only have boxers on. We have to even that out.” Brianna reached into a bag, pulled out two hot pink bras and handed them to Brian and me.

“Oh no! Not again!” I complained. Brian echoed my feelings.

“If you don’t put them on, you’ll be naked that much sooner.” Brianna explained.

Brian and I conferred. Whatever happened, we were always getting caught in some cross-dressing scheme. We couldn’t decide which was worse. Meanwhile the other four girls encouraged us to put the bras on. Brian was always a sucker for that kind of flattery. I gave in and we put the damned things on. Molly and Brianna immediately slipped small water balloons into the cups to give the bras some bounce.

“Now for the first game”, said Molly. “We’re using the same system we used before. First place gets no forfeit points, second gets one, third and fourth get two, and everyone else gets four. Everyone turn your back to us.”

We all did as she said, and we could feel something being tied to the back of our underpants. It turned out to be another small water balloon. Then Molly and Brianna had Libby and Rachel put water balloons on them. Then Brianna and Molly passed ping pong paddles out to all of us. “Now”, Molly commanded, “everyone on your hands and knees. When I say go, protect your own balloon, and try to break all the others. You may not hit anyone with the paddle other than on the butt. You may not hit or slap with your hands. You may grab and pull. You may team up. Good luck! On your mark, get set, GO!”

It was apparent right away that Molly and Brianna had agreed to team up. They came right after me. I tried to back up into a corner. I called for Brian to come help, but he was involved in a multi-player melee, going after Bridget, while Libby was after him. Brianna and Molly grabbed my arms and yanked me away from the wall. Brianna landed a huge swat on my ass. It stung like hell and splashed water everywhere. I screamed in pain. Nonetheless I was out with four forfeit points.

The rest of the game was pure madness – no strategy at all. Just by chance, Brian managed to land a big swat on Libby’s big butt and balloon. She was soaked and joined me on the sidelines. Brianna and Molly made Brian their next target. Brianna went straight at him, while Molly circled around behind. He had no chance. Soon he was wet and sore and out of the game. But Brianna and Molly had pushed their luck too far. Rachel and Colleen had seen what they were up to. They swung in behind both of the plotters and nailed them just after Brian was a goner. Brianna was swatted and soaked just before Molly, so she got the four forfeit points, while Molly had just two.

Now the game was down to just three. Bridget missed an opportunity to catch Rachel or Colleen while they were after Brianna and Molly. Now she was in trouble as Rachel and Colleen ganged up on her. She was the best athlete of the three, but the numbers were against her. After about five minutes they cornered her and pulled her out. She tried to resist, but fell face down on the floor. That led to a tremendous smack on her backside, the inevitable splash of water, and two forfeit points.

Rachel and Colleen now faced off. For what seemed like an hour they circled each other. It was getting very boring. Everyone was booing and jeering. Neither of them was willing to take a chance. Finally Molly stopped them, walked between them and said, “To make things more interesting, I’ll blindfold both of you.” After she tied towels over their eyes, Molly and Brianna spun them both around three times and put them back on their hands and knees. It was hilarious watching them grope around on the ground, trying to find each other and protect their own tushies. All of a sudden it was over. Rachel inadvertently bumped into Colleen from behind. She wound up and took a wild swing that found its mark. Colleen yelped and that was that. While Rachel was still blindfolded, Brianna and Molly rushed out and grabbed her. They picked her up and dropped her on her butt, breaking her balloon. She may have won, but she was as wet as the rest of us. Bridget and Colleen were more embarrassed than the rest. They had chosen to wear white underwear. Their small bikinis might as well have been off, as you could see just about everything through the wet cloth.

Brianna announced that it was time for The Pie Game. The Pie Game is a board game devised by Emily, Libby’s older sister. Each player has a token that moves around a board. There are spaces where you have to answer a trivia question correctly. If you succeed, you win money. If you fail, you have to pay money. If you run out of money and miss a question, you get pied. There are also spaces where you have to draw a card that has a dare. If you successfully complete the dare, you win money. If you fail or refuse to do the dare, you pay. If you refuse, it costs twice as much. The dares are arranged in the deck in increasing difficulty and embarrassment. On the board there are jails that you have to pay your way out of. Like Monopoly, you collect money each time around. Most intriguingly, there is a space where you can pie anyone you want.

Molly explained that the first time anyone was pied, it would count as one forfeit point. The second time it would be two points. The third time it would be three points, and so on. Moreover the first pie would be assembled and applied by the victim herself. The second pie would be assembled by someone else, but could be self-applied. The third pie would be assembled and applied by a person of your choice. The fourth pie would be assembled by Brianna and could include more than whipped cream. The fifth pie could be applied to any part of the body. Subsequent pies wouldn’t be any worse. Brianna added that after a pieing, the only parts that could be cleaned up were eyes and noses.

Brianna and Molly dragged out a large cooler filled with cans of whipped cream. There were twenty-four cans all told. The game would continue until all were gone. We figured one can would go for at least two pies. That was forty-eight pieings, an average of six per person.

For the first couple of trips around the board, nothing happened of great note. Some questions were answered correctly and some were missed. Some simple dares were completed successfully. Only Colleen failed to complete a dare when she fell over while trying to pick up a penny from the floor while standing on one leg. Then Brianna landed on the “Pie Anyone You Want” space. That wasn’t restricted as to the type of pie or who did the pieing. She immediately chose me. Her sadism was apparent. She filled a pie pan with whipped cream and then dribbled chocolate sauce all over the top. That’s worse than just putting chocolate sauce under the whipped cream. Her method guaranteed that chocolate would get on my face. Brianna asked me to kneel in front of her. “Any last pleas, Willy?” she asked. “Just get on with it”, I replied. She took the pie and brought it across my face from chin to the top of my head. My nostrils plugged up. Mess dripped down over the pink bra and on to my boxers. It was a first class pieing and I had another forfeit point.

Bridget landed on a trivia space and missed the question. She didn’t have enough money to pay. Molly handed her a pie pan and can of whipped cream. Bridget squirted a little bit of the whipped cream into the pan. When we saw how little she had put in the pan, we all booed. Reluctantly she added some more. Very gently Bridget brought the pan up to her face. When she took it away, there was just a dab of whipped cream on her chin and on her nose. More booing ensued. “What the hell”, she cried, and slammed the pan on to her face. The boos turned to cheers.

In short order Libby, Brian, Molly, and Rachel became victims. Only Brianna and Colleen retained clean faces. Then it happened. Brianna hit the “Pie Anyone You Want” space again. She called for me once more. I protested. “No, I’m after you, Willy. It’s not so much the pies as it is the forfeits. I’ve got a great forfeit I want you to pay. I’m going to nail your ass today.” She crowed. Reluctantly I knelt in front of her. This time she put strawberry syrup on top of the whipped cream. Her technique was different as well. Instead of a bottom to top approach, Brianna twisted the pie in a circle as she ground it into my face. It was just as messy and gross as the first one she gave me. “Add two more forfeit points to Willy’s total.” Brianna shouted. Now I had seven.

Brianna landed on a trivia space and missed the question. Her money had run out. It was anticlimactic as she made a decent-sized pie and quickly pushed it in her own face. Now everyone looked at Colleen, the only clean one in the group. Besides being clean, she had lots of money. She had scored three correct trivia questions and missed only one. She had completed two dares successfully. It would be a long while before Colleen was messed up. She rolled the die and advanced to the “Pie Anyone You Want” space. Her eye had a glint in it as she looked all of us over. “I can’t resist it”, she said, “it’s you, Willy.” “Why me again?” ”Because it’s fun to see you getting it. It’s your day to be picked on.” If it was just Brianna, I stood half a chance. If they all went for me, I was doomed to a very embarrassing time. We had just started and we had almost two days to go.

I walked over to Colleen and knelt down. “Oh no”, she said, “bend over.”

“You’re not going to pie my butt, are you?”, I asked.

“I should wait until you lose your shorts, but this is too tempting”, she gloated.

Reluctantly I bent over and grabbed my ankles. I could hear her filling the pan. It sounded as if she was using the whole can. The squirting stopped, there was a brief pause, and then a huge smack on my butt. I could feel Colleen twisting the pie in a circle. She pulled the pie away and I stood up. There was so much whipped cream clinging to the boxers that I was afraid that they would fall off. Brian and the girls were laughing loudly and more than one camera was snapping pictures.

Libby rolled the die and ended up on a dare space. The dares were beginning to pass the easy stage. She drew a card and read it out loud: “Your ankles will be tied together and so will your wrists. You must crawl through all the other players’ legs while they tickle you. You are not allowed to laugh. If you laugh even a little, you must take off one piece of clothing as well as pay the fine.” Libby groaned. We all knew how ticklish she is. She held her wrists out in front of her as Brianna tied them together. Meanwhile Molly was tying her ankles. We all lined up, while a very unhappy Libby slowly went to the floor. She really made a great effort. With her hands and feet tied, she had a lot of trouble moving at all. But she was bound and determined, so to speak. While she squirmed a lot, she refrained from laughing. She got by Brianna, Molly, Rachel, and Colleen. But Bridget slid her hand inside Libby’s thighs and tickled her there. That broke the camel’s back and Libby let out an hysterical roar. We all cheered, except for Libby. When she was untied, she slowly slipped out of her bra, revealing her mammoth boobs.

Now Rachel rolled and hit a trivia question that she missed. She was short of money and had to take a second pie. She made it herself and picked Colleen to give it to her. I guess she figured that Colleen was her best friend and would be kind. Boy was she wrong. Colleen used the bottom to top technique and left Rachel gasping for air.

As the questions and dares got harder and people ended up in jail, money supplies dwindled, even Colleen’s. More and more pies were administered as people approached the time that they would really get nailed as I had been three times earlier. I was still the chosen victim. On two successive rolls, Bridget and Molly hit the “Pie Anyone You Want” space and chose me. After Bridget hit it, Molly told her to wait. She was four squares away. If she rolled a four, then they could get me at the same time. Sure enough she did. They each used a minimum of whipped cream, adding syrups and marshmallow fluff. The two of them stood behind me and did a sandwich on my head. The video we watched later showed my head disappear in the two deep pans.

On my next roll I hit a dare. I picked up the card and read: “You must kneel on the ground and tip your head back. Other players on a step ladder above you will drop marshmallows coated in chocolate syrup. You must catch and eat them. If you miss more than one, you lose. Not only do you have to pay the fine, you also have to strip completely or be paddled fifty times.” Down I went on my knees. Brianna and Molly brought the ladder out. One by one the other players climbed to the top of the ladder and dropped the marshmallows. I caught the first two. The third one hit me on the nose and bounced off. The fourth one hit my chin, but I moved quickly enough to get it before it fell to the floor. The fifth and sixth ones were easier. I was tiring, but I was confident. Rachel dropped the last one and I had it lined up. I thought I had it, but I closed my mouth before the marshmallow was very far in. My lips were very slippery and the marshmallow shot out of my mouth and hit the floor. Loud cheers erupted from the rest of the players. Not only did I have a penalty to pay, but I didn’t have enough money to pay the fine. I was going to get pied again.

I didn’t want to strip, but it was better than a paddling. At least I got out of the pink bra and I didn’t have to worry about holding up the heavy boxers anymore. While I was undoing the bra, Brianna slipped up behind me and relieved me of my shorts, while the cameras clicked and the video rolled. I had received two pies of this kind already, so the only thing I could control was who would do the pieing. It really didn’t make much difference. They were all out to get me today. I chose Bridget. She filled a pan to overflowing. She ordered me, “Willy, clamp your balls back between your thighs. I don’t really want to hurt you.” Now that I knew where it was coming, I started to get turned on. “Look, he’s getting hard”, squealed Rachel. With that Bridget nailed me all over my groin.

On Brianna’s next turn she hit a dare square. I’m glad I didn’t get it. It read: “Cover a boy’s cock with chocolate syrup and lick it all off.” Any of the other girls might have chickened out, but not Brianna. She called Brian forward. The other girls would have asked Brian to take his cock out, but not Brianna. She reached right into the fly of his boxers and pulled it out. Then she stroked it for some minutes until it got hard. I couldn’t tell if Brian was enjoying it or not. Clearly he was embarrassed with his dick on display. On the other hand he was getting a hand job and a licking. I wondered if he was trying to cum. Once Brian had a raging hard-on, Brianna stopped and reached for the chocolate syrup. She spread it evenly over his entire penis. Then she knelt down and slowly licked it off, all the time saying, “Umm, good!”

Supplies were beginning to run low. There looked to be just about enough stuff left to make one big pie. Then the roof fell in. Rachel landed on the “Pie Anyone You Want Space”. She pointed her finger at me and beckoned me over. Rather than make one big pie, she divided all the rest of the messy stuff into six pans. Each girl got a pan. When she called “GO!”, I was nailed from every side. My butt got it. My face got it. The top of my head got it. My chest got it. My back got it. Finally Brianna packed the last one into my groin. She didn’t go for pain. She just went for incredible mess. At least it was all over. I had received six massive pieings and three small ones. That added up to 45 forfeit points, far more than anyone else.

The forfeit point standings after the pie game were:

Willy 45
Libby 10
Bridget 9
Brianna 7
Rachel 7
Brian 6
Molly 6
Colleen 5
Old 08-23-2010, 04:16 PM   #28
HHHobo

Default Chapter 11

We had been at it for a few hours and people were beginning to get hungry. Colleen asked if we should fix some lunch. Molly replied that there was a better idea. We would have a pie eating contest. “We just had one last month”, complained Brian.

“That’s tough”, answered Brianna, “We’re in charge of the games.” She and Molly left the room and returned shortly with chocolate cream pies. Each had been decorated on the top with our names in sprinkles. “We’ll go in pairs, but time everyone”, explained Molly. “Obviously the fastest time wins. Brian and Bridget go first. Kneel down, please.” They knelt and had their hands tied behind their back. When Brianna yelled “GO!”, they pushed their faces into the pies. They were both very fast. Molly started teasing them and tried to get them to laugh. Brian fell for it and pie started to come back out of his mouth. “Gross”, screamed Rachel. That started Bridget laughing and she was dripping pie and whipped cream down her front. They both got their composure back and plunged back into the messy pies. They had both lost time. Brian finished first in a time of 3:45. Bridget was right behind at 4:05.

The next pair was Brianna and Colleen. Molly tried the same tricks with them, but only Colleen succumbed. Once she started laughing she couldn’t stop. She lost over two minutes. Meanwhile Brianna was an eating machine and finished the entire pie in 2:50. Colleen was almost twice the time at 5:35. Molly faced off against Libby. Libby’s big boobs squashed against the floor as she shoved her face in the pie. It was a definite handicap. Brianna tried to tease the way Molly had, but it wasn’t effective. Both girls kept slurping down pie and finished with good times. Molly almost caught Brianna and finished at 2:55. Libby’s time was 3:10.

Now I had to go against Rachel. She wasn’t big on eating contests, but I wasn’t worried about her. I was concerned with what Molly and Brianna would pull. It didn’t take long to find out. Just after we started, they reached down and tickled me. “That’s not fair”, I tried to mumble through a mouthful of pie.” “Tough shit”, Brianna replied, “No one ever wrote the rules for a pie-eating contest.” I tried to ignore the tickling, but it did slow me down.” One of them stopped and conditions were better for a short time. All of a sudden I felt something sliding into my asshole. It began to vibrate. I gasped and spit out a mouthful of pie. Much laughter ensued. Then I felt water hitting me on the face. Brianna was shooting me with a squirt gun. But it wasn’t water. It was Pepsi. It was running down into the pie. It was really hard to try to eat pie with a vibrator in my butt, Molly tickling me, and Brianna squirting me with soda. Rachel had finished with a time of 3: 50 and I still had half a pie to go. When I passed Colleen’s time, they stopped everything but the vibrator. They wouldn’t let me quit. I had to finish up the entire pie, now mixed with a lot of Pepsi from Brianna’s squirt gun. When I finally licked up the last bit, my time came in at 8:10. The standings were now:

Willy 49
Bridget 13
Libby 12
Rachel 11
Colleen 9
Brian 8
Brianna 7
Molly 7

“There’s something you all should know,” explained Brianna. “There was an extra ingredient in all the pies except for mine and Molly’s. You all got a dose of Ex-Lax.” We all gasped while Molly and Brianna laughed.

So far we had been very messy, but only Libby and I had shed clothing. Things were about to change. Brianna and Molly had us sit in a circle. They brought out a bottle to spin. It wasn’t T-or-D. They brought over the remaining dare cards from the Pie Game. When the bottle was spun, the unlucky recipient had to do the dare or lose a piece of clothing. I didn’t have the choice. I had to do the dare or get a paddling. If Libby lost her panties, she would be in the same boat.

Not only were all the girls out to get me, but I couldn’t get any luck at all. Maybe Molly had practiced spinning the bottle. In any case, the first one pointed right at me. I drew the card and sighed. It read: “You must let the players of the opposite sex shave all the body hair below your neck.” I had a real dilemma. I didn’t want a paddling. But if I let them shave me, how can I explain to the basketball team how I got bare. “I can’t get bare. I’ll take the paddling. Brianna, I spanked you at Halloween; you paddle me now. Same rules?”

“Yes”, she replied, “you have to be pink. Brian can be the judge.”

They had me bend over the back of an easy chair and lean forward until my feet were just barely touching the ground. Brianna pulled out a ping pong paddle and walked around behind me. First she rubbed my ass with her hand. It was still sticky and greasy from the pies. “We’ve got to clean off his ass. He’ll mess up the paddle.” Rachel went out and got a wet towel. Someone rubbed it all over my tushy. Then Brianna started to rub my butt with the paddle. It was one of those paddles with the little rubber tips that stick up. It felt funny. “Shall I tease him a little longer?”, Brianna asked. There was a mixed reply. THWACK! I wasn’t expecting it. Man, did it sting! I yelped.

“C’mon, wimp, take it like a man”, Brianna shouted.

THWACK! Before I could answer, she hit me again. She had me totally off guard. She varied her pace, so I had no idea when it was coming. Sometimes she rubbed my ass in between swats and sometimes she didn’t. Sometimes she alternated cheeks, and sometimes she did the same cheek five or more times in a row. Sometimes I yelled and sometimes I didn’t. After about five minutes, Brianna paused and asked Brian to inspect my butt. He declared that it was pink, but not as pink as Brianna’s had been at Halloween.

“I’ll make you a deal, Willy”, she offered. “Take the next ten without yelling and I’ll stop, even if your butt is not pink enough. But if you say anything at all, you get ten more. You have to take ten silently for the paddling to end.”

“I’ll take the offer, Brianna”, I nervously replied.

I tried to bite my lip to keep from calling out. Brianna used the same tactics as before. She varied the pace and the cheek. The end was in sight when I managed the eighth swat in silence. Brianna hit me very quickly with the ninth and I said, “Ouch”. She quickly added the tenth and paused. Brian looked at my butt and judged that it still wasn’t as bad as Brianna’s at Halloween.

“Ready, Willy?” Brianna asked. “Can you make it through the next ten?”

“I thought I could make the first ten”, I answered.

“You still might get off lighter than I did”, she noted.

Then it was back to the paddling. Nothing had changed. I was straining to keep quiet. With a steady pace, I knew I could do it. The variable rate and target made it impossible to anticipate the blows. This time I succumbed on the final swat. I added an “Oh FUCK” for emphasis and frustration. Brianna just giggled. Brian noted that my ass was now a very rosy red, darker than Brianna’s last month. I gritted my teeth for the next ten. My tush was beginning to really hurt. There were tears in my eyes, but I lasted through all ten. I couldn’t see the back of my butt, but Colleen brought over her digital camera to show me how red it was.

Now it was my turn to spin the bottle. I gave it a big spin and stepped back. I couldn’t sit down without a lot of pain. Sure enough, it pointed directly at me. The girls laughed and cheered. Libby chortled, “We don’t have to go after him. He’ll nail himself.” I reached out and drew the next dare card. “If you’re a female, draw another card. If you’re a male, let the females make you up, do your nails, and do your hair.”

“What’s my alternative?” I asked. “I couldn’t take another paddling.” They hadn’t thought of that. Molly and Brianna left the room for a few minutes to discuss the problem. When they returned, Brianna announced, “If you refuse the dare, you must draw two new dares, take a paddling, be hogtied until everyone else has done a dare, or masturbate in front of the whole group.”

I was tempted to take the hogtie, but I figured they would do things to me while I was tied up. I took the make up. My hair was long enough that they could do something with it. Within minutes I had little pony tails sticking out all around my head. Then they were sprayed gold. Next came my nails. Not a variety this time, but all twenty of them became hot pink. Lipstick of the same shade adorned my lips. On went blush and mascara. The cameras clicked and whirred. At this point I was beyond embarrassment. Nobody had been this big a victim before.

Back I went to the bottle and gave it a new spin. This time I was off the hook. It pointed between Rachel and Colleen. “Double Dare”, announced Brianna. “Draw two dares and you both have to do them. Rachel and Colleen looked bummed, but they didn’t say anything. They reached over and each took a card. Colleen read hers first. “Take off all your clothes in front of everybody. Put on a sheet that has a hole cut in it. Walk around the block.” Colleen and Rachel gasped. They looked at each other, wondering what to do. They whispered in each other’s ear. Finally they looked up and together said, “We’ll do it.”

Molly went out and came back in with a sheet. Brianna had to quickly go make another one. The dare had only been planned for one person. When she had the new sheet, Colleen and Rachel unhooked their bras and pulled them off. Then down went their panties. As quickly as they could, they pulled the sheets over themselves. “We’re going to watch from upstairs to make sure you go one way and come back the other”, Molly explained. “By the way it’s about 40o out there. Brian opened the door and the two girls ran out. We all ran upstairs to see them disappear down the block. Brian lives on a big block. It’s at least a mile all the way around. Almost ten minutes later we saw Colleen and Rachel coming from the other direction. They were still running, but not nearly as fast as before. We went downstairs to let them in. They burst in, yelling about how frozen they were.

Brianna and Molly went over to them and pulled the sheets off. Rachel and Colleen immediately covered themselves and asked for their underwear. Molly handed them a plastic bag. Rachel reached out with one hand, trying to keep herself covered with the other. She couldn’t quite do it. Brianna and Molly were laughing. Soon we saw why. When the two naked girls reached into the bag and pulled out their panties and bras, the underwear had been cut to shreds. It wasn’t even possible to put it back on. “I guess you should have taken an alternative”, noted Brianna. Now three of us were naked.

Colleen and Rachel now looked at their other dare card. “Find a partner and use a double dildo for ten minutes.” Brianna produced a three-foot long dildo with a penis head on each end. Once again the two girls stared at each other and then whispered. “I guess we’ll do it,” they answered together. They sat down facing each other with their legs spread. Brianna lubricated the dildo and handed it to Rachel. She gasped as she slid the end into her pussy. Colleen followed suit and they slowly started sliding the dildo back and forth between them. The looks on their faces as they worked the dildo were priceless. They could orgasm at any second. The rest of us kept calling for them to go faster. Gradually they increased the speed. Almost simultaneously they started to moan. They said later that time seemed to stop while they were working the dildo. At the ten-minute mark Molly called stop. But they didn’t stop, they just kept right at it. They both screamed at the same time with a massive mutual orgasm.

“Brianna, where did you get that thing?” asked Bridget.

“My older sister went to an adult shop for me. I told her to get a big one. I didn’t expect this monster. Obviously Colleen and Rachel liked it.”

Now it was back to the bottle. We all sat down and Rachel gave the bottle a spin. We all gave a cheer when it pointed at Brianna. She drew the next card and read, “If you aren’t naked now, take off all your clothes.” In typical Brianna fashion, she stopped reading and stripped off her bra and panties. As she slid out of her bra, Brianna flicked one of her nipples, smiled, and winked at me. She continued reading, “Let the other players paint clothes on you.”

“Is that all it says?” I asked. It seemed that was much tamer than what Colleen and Rachel just had to do.

“No, there’s more,” Brianna reassured us. “After you have painted me, I’ll read the rest.”

Molly brought out a full set of tempera paints. Bridget was the best artist in the group. She painted a pair of pink shorts that really looked realistic. Since Brianna kept her koochie shaved, Bridget didn’t have to worry about a lot of hair to hide. You had to look very closely to see paint and not shorts. Bridget made the tank top the same color as Brianna’s areoles. There was nothing that indicated that there were nipples sticking up. You had to look very closely to see them.

Brianna picked the card back up and read, “You have to go outside and walk around for at least an hour. Other players may put on their clothes and walk with you or behind you.” We all ran upstairs and grabbed our clothes and put them on. This was too good to be missed. We all walked together as a group. There was no attempt to shield Brianna. Neither was there any attempt to display her. We walked through the neighborhood. We walked along a major thoroughfare. We stopped at a light and had to wait for a green light to cross. We noticed a few people gave some funny looks at Brianna, but nothing that indicated that they knew what they were seeing. We walked near a McDonald’s. Libby dared Brianna to go in. Even Brianna wasn’t brave enough for that one. She demurred and we walked on. The rest of us whispered among ourselves. We had a plan. When we had to cross that major street again, we all hung back and let Brianna walk across alone in front of us. I guess Bridget had done too good a job. None of the people in the cars seemed to see anything out of the ordinary. This really turned Brianna on. She started skipping down the sidewalk. This was not a good move on her part. Brianna’s boobs are pretty average in size, but their movement clearly gave away what was going on. I’m not sure why, but I shouted out to her. She immediately grasped the situation, stopped skipping, and allowed the rest of us to catch up and surround her. We walked the rest of the way back to Brian’s without incident.

When we returned, we realized that the time had been rolling on. We were within a half an hour of when Brian’s parents would return. We quickly finished cleaning up the remains of our shenanigans. I got the make-up and nail polish cleaned off. Then we grabbed some sodas and put a DVD on and zoned out.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:59 AM   #29
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I just love your stories and cant wait for more of them.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 04:35 PM   #30
HHHobo

Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it. The next chapter will be up in a couple of days.

Advertisements
Kink Talk