Old 06-20-2017, 08:00 AM   #31
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurumiTokisaki123 View Post
This story is awesome!
Maybe let one of the girls be tied up and played with after every dare for one round. Maybe even one edge after a different user choses dare and if someone chooses truth she can cum.
That is a brilliant idea! Definitely adding it to the list of things to do! I already have ideas rolling in my head. Can't wait to write it out. Thank you!

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 08:01 AM   #32
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Hi, havent read the latest installmemt yet, but thought I'd answer your questions first. Quite a fan of nipple play so hope one of the female game players might need some pegs on sensitive nipples Two posts a week sounds awesome.
I am also a fan of nipple play so that will definitely need to happen. Thank you for the answers!

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
Old 06-20-2017, 08:01 AM   #33
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
O.K, now caught up Your writing skills are amazing, someone needs a facial, probably Lexie
I can just imagine it now. Poor old Lexie getting a facial, not knowing what it is, and bam...she finds out. Perfect.

The following user says Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:
Old 06-20-2017, 05:34 PM   #34
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

This is the kind of story I came to this site looking for, way back when. I just binged all three parts, and can't wait for the next!

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 08:39 PM   #35
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelt View Post
This is the kind of story I came to this site looking for, way back when. I just binged all three parts, and can't wait for the next!
I felt the same! I came to this site looking for truth or dare stuff and I haven't seen much of any recently and thus this story was born! Have the next two parts written already, and next one will be up tomorrow.

The following user says Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:
Old 06-21-2017, 04:08 AM   #36
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMistress96 View Post
I felt the same! I came to this site looking for truth or dare stuff and I haven't seen much of any recently and thus this story was born! Have the next two parts written already, and next one will be up tomorrow.
I look forward to reading them!

Now I just need to find someone to play this with...

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Old 06-21-2017, 04:23 AM   #37
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Mighty glad you decided to write this story, it's great. Really looking forward to the next part

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 02:02 PM   #38
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelt View Post
I look forward to reading them!

Now I just need to find someone to play this with...
Next one will be coming shortly!

I spent my childhood playing games of truth or dare with my friends. I love this game lol.

Old 06-21-2017, 02:45 PM   #39
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Mighty glad you decided to write this story, it's great. Really looking forward to the next part
I finally got my computer to work so look for the next part shortly! I'm so glad I started to write this too.

Old 06-21-2017, 03:11 PM   #40
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 4

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay in this part, been having computer issues. First off I would like to thank moretech, scouseslut, serenader, Buttaholic, KurumiTokisaki123, Sydney_sub, and Jdelt for all of your kind comments ad suggestions.

I love all of the suggestions I have gotten and will definitely be including most, if not all, in the upcoming parts. I already have an idea for a twist at the end of the story and I'm excited to see it unroll. If anyone has any suggestions or anything they want to see happen in the story or to a particular character, please feel free to let me know. I have the next part written already, and am currently working on part six. I have a couple busy months ahead of me, and I do have a baby coming in October, so I am trying to get the parts written ahead of time so I can just take 10 minutes to post the parts.

I am also keeping track of different statistics for every player. If anybody is interested I was thinking of posting them every five parts or so. Let me know if you think this is a good idea.

Anyway, now that I've done my talking, what you've all been waiting for, here is part four of Lexie's First Game! If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to drop them in the comments.
~~~
Lexie's First Game
Part Four: Sex Toys and a Foot Fetish

“Evelyn, truth or dare?” Vanessa asked as she did a quick twirl and sat back down. Vanessa was very body confident. She knew she had a smoking hot body and she wasn’t afraid to hide it.

“I’ll take a truth, please,”

“What is your biggest fetish?” Vanessa asked.

“My biggest fetish…is…feet. I love anything to do with feet and I get so turned on just by looking at them. I don’t know why I get so turned on but I do,” Evelyn was embarrassed to admit this. “Lexie, truth or dare?” She asked quickly to move the game along.

“I’ll take a dare. Bring it on!” Lexie was excited.

“I dare you to make out with Vanessa for one minute, but I get to tell you what to do and you have to do it,” Evelyn smirked. She was trying to get one of them to fail.

“Uhm…” Lexie hesitated. Do I really want to make out with Vanessa? I mean, it is just a game but…fuck it. “Okay, Vanessa you down?”

“Fuck yeah I am,” Vanessa was not one to back out of a dare, even if it wasn’t hers. She knew that denying to do this would make her lose an automatic life.

“Okay then,” Lexie smiled as she moved in front of Vanessa. She looked at Evelyn, waiting for her to say something.

Evelyn got a timer started. “Lexie I want you to lay on top of Vanessa. Vanessa if you would lay in the middle of the floor,” Evelyn ordered. They both did what they were told. “When I say ‘go’ I’m going to start the timer. Lexie I just want you to start off kissing her softly,” Evelyn pressed a button on her phone and immediately said ‘go’. Lexie started to softly kiss Vanessa, or at least hope that’s what she was doing. She hasn’t had much practice in the kissing area. “Now I want you to take your left hand and stroke her side a couple times and then stop on her tits. Squeeze and play with her nipples,” Evelyn told her. She was getting really turned on by this; she could feel her panties getting soaked. Lexie put her hand under Vanessa’s shirt to stroke her side, and then under her bra and found Vanessa’s nipple and started to play with it. “Use your tongue, kiss her harder,” Evelyn said when there was 20 seconds left. Vanessa let out a soft moan as Lexie did as she was told; she wanted to cum so badly right now, she felt like she was about to explode at any moment. “Time,” Evelyn called and Lexie stopped what she was doing. She had to admit, that really turned her on. She stared at Vanessa for a second and moved back to her spot and Vanessa did the same when she recovered.

“Damn…that was nice.” Vanessa said out loud.

“Yeah…I liked it,” Lexie admitted. “Jaxon, truth or dare?”

“I’m going to take a truth,”

“Lame! Just kidding. Hmm…if you could pick any one of us to give you a hand job right now, who would it be?”

“Hmm…I guess I would have to choose…uh…do I really have to say it?” Jaxon was clearly embarrassed who he would want to get a hand job from.

“No, but then you might lose a life,” Lexie reminded him of the rules he told her about.

“I think I’m going to keep this a secret. Can I have a new truth?” Jaxon really didn’t want to tell everyone that right now he wanted a hand job from a guy. It’s too embarrassing.

“Hmm okay then,” Lexie was a little taken back. She didn’t think that Jaxon would be embarrassed about something like this. She gestured for them all to go into a corner to think of another truth. After a couple minutes, they all agreed on another truth and went back over to Jaxon.

“Okay Jaxon. Here’s a different one. If you could pick two people to have a threesome with, you would you pick?” Lexie hoped that this would be easier for him.

“I don’t want to answer that either. I’ll just lose a life,” Jaxon was embarrassed. He didn’t know why he felt this way but he wanted to do sexual things with one of the guys here. He has never felt like this before and was hoping that this feeling would go away.

“Damn Jaxon, you haven’t lost a life in ages. What are you hiding?” Zeke commented.

“Max, truth or dare?” Jaxon asked, ignoring Zeke.

“I’ll take a dare,”

“I dare you to take off your boxers,” Jaxon dared him.

“Easy,” Max smirked. He stood up and slowly pulled down his boxers revealing a 6-inch-long dick. He was as hard as a rock because of the two naked girls in front of him. He was not ashamed of himself at all. Throwing his boxers into the clothes pile he sat back down. “Vanessa, truth or dare?”

“I think I’ll take another dare,”

“Okay, I dare you to kiss and rub Evelyn’s feet. She says she has a foot fetish, so let’s see what this does to her. Do this for 30 seconds and don’t touch her anywhere else,” Max dared her.

“Let’s do this,” Vanessa didn’t hesitate. She went over to Evelyn and took off her socks. She waited for Max to tell her to go. When he did she immediately began to rub her feet. She kissed them both up and down, making sure to kiss each individual toe. She heard Evelyn whimper a slight moan. She continued this for 10 more seconds until Max called time. “How was that?” She asked Evelyn.

“Fuck yes that was good. I will never know why that turns me on so much but I loved it,” Evelyn loved it. She was still trying to recover from how turned on she got because of that.

“Good. Zeke, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a truth,”

“Do you have any sex toys?”

“Nope, I don’t own any,” Zeke said, hesitating for just a moment.

“Hey! Zeke you’re a liar. I saw them last time I was over. They’re in your underwear drawer,” Evelyn called Zeke out.

“Evelyn, how do you know about Zeke’s sex toys?” Lexie was curious. They were both only 14 so she didn’t believe that they would be having sex.

“Er, that doesn’t matter. I just know Zeke is lying!”

“Okay Zeke, you can either lose a life or tell us the truth. And if you try to lie again, you will get a dare that you have to do,” Jaxon cracked down on him, following the rules.

“I’ll just lose a stupid life…” Zeke glared at Evelyn. He had no idea that she knew about his sex toys.

“What are you hiding Zeke?” Vanessa laughed, hoping she would find out later. Zeke lived a block down the road from Lexie, so maybe she could dare him to go get his sex toys...

Last edited by DreamMistress96; 06-21-2017 at 03:37 PM.
Old 06-21-2017, 03:21 PM   #41
moretech

I think you might want to edit this part a little as I believe you put "under her" in there when it was not supposed to be

"Lexie put her hand under her hand under Vanessa’s shirt to stroke her side"

Either way, good story
Old 06-21-2017, 03:38 PM   #42
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by moretech View Post
I think you might want to edit this part a little as I believe you put "under her" in there when it was not supposed to be

"Lexie put her hand under her hand under Vanessa’s shirt to stroke her side"

Either way, good story
Thank you! I must have missed that. My Internet has been crapping out on me so I couldn't send this part through the grammar checker I have. I hope a little error doesn't ruin the story.

Old 06-21-2017, 04:05 PM   #43
moretech

Quote:
Thank you! I must have missed that. My Internet has been crapping out on me so I couldn't send this part through the grammar checker I have. I hope a little error doesn't ruin the story.
doesn't ruin it for me, just wanted to let you know, because I know some people would be really bothered by it
Old 06-21-2017, 05:42 PM   #44
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Next one will be coming shortly!

I spent my childhood playing games of truth or dare with my friends. I love this game lol.
Were any of your games like this?

I love part 4! I like how everyone's kinks are slowly being revealed.

Netflix has ruined me for patience. I know you can't rush writing, and I am not trying to rush you, but I just want to sit and read the whole thing start to finish.

Old 06-21-2017, 07:00 PM   #45
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Great instalment. Looking forward to more.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk