Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-18-2007, 08:14 AM   #1
Shawn

Default A Bet, Part II [NON-FICTION]

Okay, lets get this second story out. Sorry it's taken me so long to get this one out, I thought it would happen sooner but we haven't had the time where our parents are gone and they can spend the night. Before you read this one I advise that you read the first one so you know what's going on. The first is located at http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=710.

My parents work for the same company and often go away on weekends for 3-4 days at a time to go to a meeting. I usually just have the house to myself, so we have to wait for one of these weekends to get together.

Anyways, last weekend my parents went away and I told danielle and beth beforehand that they would be away and to make sure they could be able to come over. They okayed it and we were set. They came over friday night and we had agreed that I would be the master, and both of them slaves. The slavery wasn't to start until midnight, and would go for 24 hours. We agreed that beforehand I could tell them what to bring over, so I had them bring over any sex toys they had, and the sluttiest clothing they owned. They would sleep over both nights, and go home sunday. My parents wouldn't come back until monday. I was more prepared for this one as I knew what was going to be going on. I went out to the store and bought a few items such as handcuffs, and whipped-creme.

So when they got over no one was the slave and no one was the master. We just watched a movie and had some joked, nothing exciting until it was midnight. I told them we'd be going to bed at midnight tonight since I wanted to get up earlier tomorrow. I just waited until midnight because I wanted to have them do one thing while we slept. I decided I'd start out lightly so I just told them to sleep naked with me. It wasn't too hard, or too exciting but it was nice since I'm in a small bed so they were half on top of me to stay on the bed. When I woke up in the morning I told them to go back to sleep for a bit which is where I started to get a few things ready.

I didn't do too much in the morning, I took their bags and hid them, then removed the slutty clothing and the sex toys they had brought incase I wanted to use them later on in the day. Knowing some of the plans I had for the day I was getting horny, and I wanted breakfast so I woke the girls up. I told danielle to make fried eggs, and while she was doing this I told beth to keep my dick in her mouth. I didn't let her make me cum, she just had to hold it there and keep her mouth on it until danielle finished. When danielle had made us breakfast, I let beth eat and made danielle put my dick in her mouth until beth finished. When beth finished I let danielle eat her food, and then decided what to do next.

At this point they were still nude as I hadn't asked them to get dressed. They didn't know that I had hidden all of their clothes, so I told them that I'd let them have a shower, of course we'd all be in one shower at the same time. So we went in there and I told them to rub me down with soap. After that I rubbed beth down, and had beth rub danielle down. When we had gotten out of the shower it was around 11:30 so I told them they were going to stay nude for a while.

I wanted to get rid of some time so we could go to the mall when it opened at 12:00. I blindfolded each of them with a piece of cloth, and hid some pieces of paper with numbers on them around the house. I had 10 pieces of paper, numbered 1-10, I hid 6 in the house, 2 in the back yard and 2 in the front. When I finished hiding them I took the blindfolds off and told them what I had done. I told them that whoever got the highest numbers added together from the paper would win, and the loser would be punished. I also let them in that 2 were in the front yard and 2 were in the back yard.

The first place they went was into the back year, and they each found one relatively quickly. They then went out front and were a little nervous at first, but once the first one was found they just ran to find the second. I don't think anyone saw them, but then they were just running around the house to get the other.

When they had collected all the papers I added the scores up, and Beth got the higher score. I told them that I was going to take them to the mall after this. I told them I had outfits picked out for them, and I gave Beth her outfit as she won. I took Danielle's outfit and placed it under a tree at the end of my street. I didn't let her look which way I went, all I told her is that her clothes were hidden under a tree and she would have to find them or go to the mall naked. She ran out of the house going the wrong way and walked probably 6 houses down then turned around. She ran past the house then came back empty handed after a little while. I asked her why she was empty handed, and she turned around and went to look some more. This time when she came back she was carrying the clothes.

I let her in the house, but told her since she had come back empty handed once she would be punished more. I let Beth put on her clothes, but I only let Danielle put on a skirt, and no top. I gave them jeans since it was cold outside, and a coat, but danielle had no shit underneath the coat. When we got to the mall I made them take the jeans off and give them to me. They were both wearing short skirts and no panties. We walked around looking at a couple things for a while, but I didn't find anything I wanted to use with them for the rest of the day.

We left the mall and I gave them the jeans back, but decided to stop at a variety store by my house and took the jeans again. I told beth to go to a section in-front of the cashier and bend over to look at something near the ground. From where I was standing I could see clear up her skirt and I'm sure the cashier could too. She stayed like the for a while pretending to read the back of a bag of chips. She got up and purchased the bag, with a very very friendly cashier due to what he had just seen.

We went back to my house after that and I told them that we'd be going into the hot tub for a little while. I stripped both of them naked and told them to go in and I would be down in a second. I decided I'd go and grab the handcuffs for them while they were in the hot tub. I hopped in and handcuffed both of them behind their back so they couldn't move their hands while in the hot tub. While they were handcuffed we were talking and I was feeling them up and fingering them. I was trying to get to know the limits they had, which didn't seem to be many at all. They didn't want to do anything that would be too public but didn't mind if one or two people saw them.

I got them towels and told them to come inside naked and sit down on the couch. I blindfold both of them, and tell them that the first one to get my dick in their mouth wont be punished. I go and sit down in the chair and they are running into each-other trying to find me. Danielle ran into me with her hand then followed down to my dick and would win this challenge. This meant that I would punish Beth. I let her blindfold on and brought her upstairs leaving Danielle behind. I was going to give her a little harsher punishment so I got two didos from their collection of toys, and slid one into her ass and one in her pussy. I used both hands to move them as fast as I could but didn't let her climax.

I wanted to eat some more food before we continued on as I was getting hungry. There was a pizza place very close to where I lived so I gave both of them skirts, and a coat but only put the coat half way up. If you saw them from the side you could almost see their boobs hanging out of the coat. We went to the pizza place and I paid for the food. When we were finished eating I told them to take the zipper down completely and walk out of the place without touching the coat. They did this fine, and when we got out of the story I went behind them and pulled their skirts up so their ass was showing. They knew better than to touch their skirts but I pulled it down shortly after, and let them zip the jacket up.

When we got back to my house it was mid afternoon so we still had plenty of time before bed. I told them to go up to my room, and blindfold each-other. This is when I decided it would be good to get the whipped-creme out, and I brought it up. I handcuffed them so they were sitting on the bed back to back, but could still be a little ways apart. They had their arms interlocked, and I began to cover my dick in whipped-creme, and had each of them lick it off. After having them lick it clean I put it on their tits and pussy and ate it out of them. When all of the whipped-creme was out I removed their handcuffs and blindfolds. I again put whipped creme on my dick and told them both to lick it all off. They were fighting with their mouthes to get the most whipped creme off. When they had licked me clean I told them both to get on their backs with their legs spread. At first I started to have sex with Beth then Danielle, and I would go back and forth. I told Beth to stay there, and told Danielle to move so beth could eat her out while I was having sex with her.

Last edited by Shawn; 01-21-2007 at 08:48 AM.
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:58 AM   #2
spat

Send a message via Yahoo to spat

On the edge of my seat waiting for more. Just great.
spat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:42 PM   #3
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

Yay! The next story. And let me tell you, you are a very very lucky guy. I'll look forward to Part 2 soon. Oh, and people, don't ask for pictures because a) it's against the rules, and b) Shawn's said there are none.

Last edited by Smile Guy; 01-18-2007 at 12:46 PM.
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:42 PM   #4
baca diablo

dang this story rocks. it's a great birthday present
baca diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:58 PM   #5
bkwrm37

Awesome. You're good at telling the whole story so we aren't confused, that's nice.
bkwrm37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:47 AM   #6
Shawn

All of it is too long for one post so heres the second half.

Before I finished I switched Beth and Danielle so I was having sex with Danielle while Beth was being eaten out. Danielle had an orgasm, so I told her to eat out Beth while she sucked me off. I had them both lie down on the bed and was giving each of them a few pumps then would switch to the other. Beth looked loser to climaxing so I told her to eat Danielle out. I brought beth to an orgasm and was close myself. I continued going until I finished, and it gave her another orgasm.

I let them have a cold shower after we finished up. When I let them out I blindfolded them and handcuffed them to the bed to make sure they didn't go anywhere then took a nice warm shower myself. When I got out of the shower I let them free and told them to put thier skirts on, and use coats as tops. I let them zip the coats up fully since I was in a good mood. I brought them to the park, and took both of their skirts. I told them to take my cellphone and wait for a call. When they got the call they were to get back to my house. I walked home and called them when I got there. Danielle got back first, followed by Beth. Beth told me that Danielle had cheated and moved to the edge of the forest before the cellphone rang. I asked Danielle if this was true and she said yes but she was sorry, and didn't think I'd find out.

Since beth didn't listen to me I was pretty mad at her and told he she would be punished for not respecting me. As a punishment I made her put on the skirt, and the slutty shirt where you could practically see her breasts. When sje was dressed like this I told her to go on MSN and tell every guy on her list that she had a webcam for today one by one. If a guy told her to go on the cam she would have to, and if he asked her to flash him, she would have to. If the guy just asked her to go on cam she would be wearing one a skirt with no panties and would have to move around a bit to make sure that the guy would get an upskirt of her.

When we got on her MSN she wasn't allowed to do this quickly, she had to ask one guy, wait for a response, then go to the next. Whenever she wasn't on cam with someone she had to keep my dick he her mouth. The first guy didn't ask her to go on cam, but the second guy did. After she got on cam I told her to move around, and she listened. After she moved and exposed herself, the guy asked her to flash him. The guy didn't talk much after that, so we went on to the next. It took about 10 more guys until one asked her to go on cam, some were away, and others just didn't ask. We were over half way down her list now, and this guy asked her to flash him before I even got her to move. About a min after that this guy asked if she'd flash him again and she did. He then asked if she'd take of her shit for him, and she of course did. He then asked her to start playing around with her breasts, and she did. He wanted to see how far he could take this, and asked her to remove her skirt. She did, and he didn't say anything for a while. We were about to move on, but then he asked her to finger herself, and he just watched her. She stayed on cam with him for a while, but he didn't ask anything else so we stopped with him and moved on. After that she just had to flash a couple of people.

Next I decided to order food, so we called a Chinese place and they delivered it to us. We ate and I didn't made them do anything. When we had finished dinner it was around 8:00 and dark outside so I brought both of them back to the forest. Since it was dark out and not as many people would be coming onside I decided to to play some games with the girls. I played a type of hide and go seek where they were both nude, I hid and the first one to find me won. I also played one where I hid one coat and one skirt, they would have to find the clothing and be allowed to wear it. We were here for a while, then I told them to go hide naked, and the first one I found would be the loser. I would find the first one, and then they would help me find the second. When I found the second I would make the first suck my dick for a while, or make them walk outside the forest. Just something small for them being found first. We were out doing this for at least 2 hours, and they were nude basically the whole time. I brought them back it was like 10:30 or something, wasn't really paying attention.

We got back to my house and I brought both of them back upstairs. I got them both to lie down on the bed, and I started to fuck both of them. I didn't know which one to have sex with so I decided to play one last game of the night. I took a dildo, and hid it outside. The first one to bring it back to me would win. Beth was the one that brought it back so I told beth to lie down on the bed. I told her to use the dildo on Danielle as I had sex with beth. Danielle climaxed, but I told beth to keep going. Beth was the next one to climax, but I kept going until I climaxed. We had all climaxed within 5 or so mins of each-other. After this we all took a nice warm shower together. and instead of sleeping on my bed with them I decided to go get a sleeping bag. We all got inside the sleeping bag, nude and opened a window so it wouldn't get too hot. In the morning we decided that I would still be able to be master for the day until they had to go home. Of course, I remember that day, but since this is already long enough, that'll be another story. I hope you enjoyed.
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:03 AM   #7
pixel
Account Banned

Nice one. This story turned me on. Unfortunately my master won't let me cum so this was torture keep it up mate.
pixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:27 AM   #8
spat

Send a message via Yahoo to spat

Two excellent stories, awaiting number 3. Great job.
spat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 05:31 AM   #9
mausi7280bi

Send a message via Yahoo to mausi7280bi

I like this story of you Too.

I would like to read a third too.
mausi7280bi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk