Old 01-21-2008, 01:36 AM   #1
21master21

Post A curious mind

A curious mind is my second story now and I have written it all at once while my internet has been down. Hope you enjoy it.

A curious mind

For awhile now I have always wanted to visit the sex shop just on the outskirts of my town. Not knowing what the insides of the shop looked like made me curious. The shop front was all blue and only had a sign above the door. I had walked past it a few times hoping to see something. One night my girlfriend Laura and I were talk about sex toys and other things. I told her that I loved the thought of having some. We both agreed to go to the sex shop together. The next day we took a walk down to it. I let Laura go in first as I felt embarrassed. The door buzzer went off as she walked though scaring me a little. I followed her in and looked around. It was not how I had imagined it at all. Laura walked up to the women behind the counter and started talking. I walked around looking at what there was on offer. I had never seen so much latex and PVC clothing. There were Corsets, skirts, masks and gloves. Laura walked over to me and asked what I liked. I went red trying to cover the fact I was looking at all the kinky clothing. The shop assistant had walked over and asked if Laura would like to try anything on. She picked out PVC stockings, suspender belt, thigh high boots and a corset top. They all matched been black with pink on parts. I was already turned from her just picking out the clothes. The shop assistant showed Laura where the changing rooms were and walked back over to me. She smiled and told me that Laura wanted me to try something onto. I told her I didn’t see anything that would suit me. The shop assistant told me that she knew what would. She walked over to another section and came back with a collar with a lead, a black PVC thong and a ball gag. I looked at her as she walked back over to me. She told me that I was now Laura’s slave and she had strict orders to sort me out. I followed her into the back room thinking about what would happen next. She told me to strip off all my clothes and put the thong on. She walked out to the shop leaving me alone. I stripped off and pulled the thong up. It cupped my balls holding them higher than I am used too. I heard the shop assistant walk behind me and before I knew it she was pulling on the back of the thong. I tried to turn around as she pulled it more. I had to stand on my tip toes to try and keep my feet on the floor. She let go and I fell to my knees. I felt her brush past me laughing. She looked at me as I stood up. You could tell she enjoyed what she just did. I was told now that I am Laura’s slave I must do as I am told or face severe punishment. She pushed me to the wall and pulled out a mask. It only had 2 eye holes and a small mouth hole. The rest was black leather. I tried to move my head away from the mask but it was no good. It was pulled over and zipped at the back. I could feel my cock going hard as the mask as secured. I was told to address the shop assistant as miss. I took note of this as she attached nipple clamps to me. The clasped the tips of my nipples and I let out a moan in pain. Miss looked at me and pulled on the chain holding the clamps together. I could feel the tears building up in my eyes. I was then moved to a horse like bench covered in studded leather. Miss pushed me onto it and tied my hands to the legs of it tightly. My legs were tied apart and I felt so vulnerable at that point. I heard more footsteps walk into the room. I move my head around to see Laura stop there looking amazing. She stood proud in the long thigh high boots. She had a paddle in one hand and the gag in another. I watched my girlfriend walk around me before lifting up my head. She told me to open my mouth. I did as I was told quickly hoping not to upset her in any way at all. She pushed the ball into my mouth and pulled it tight at the back making sure it would not fall out. Miss brought out a whip and a butt plug. She past them both to Laura and she walked around to me. I was told the blue butt plug was going to sink deep into me and I was not to make a noise. I closed my eyes waiting for their fun to begin. I felt a finger rub a silky type of lube around my anal hole slightly dipping in making sure I was ready.

A hand landed on my right bum cheek with force cause me to stir. I felt another and was told to stay still. I could hear talking behind me but could not make out what was been said. The mask covered my ears making a little harder to hear anything. The butt plug felt cold as it touched me for the first time. The tip went in stretching my hole wider as it was pushed in. It got uncomfortable about half ways as it really started to use the lube to slide inside me. I let a moan in pain again. Miss got up and started striking me with the whip. I closed my eyes while I took my punishment. I was told that if I was naughty again it would be worse on me. The butt plug was forced all the way inside me and the end was positioned. Miss walked out the room and Laura walked round she had a candle in her hand. She lit it and sat on my head. I wondered what she was planning to do until I felt hot wax land on my back I struggled but Laura held her legs tighter around my head. More wax landed on my back running down it until it cooled. I could hear her laughing as I tried to move out the way. 10 minutes later miss came through with a young girl dressed in a maids outfit. Her hands were bound with back tape. Miss introduced Laura and I to her maid and told us she was here to play as well. I was untied off the horse and Laura sat me down in front of a mirror. She told me I was about to become a sissy. It felt weird sat down with a butt plug deep inside your ass. Laura came back with a PVC dress, stockings, boots and a wig. I was dressed into the outfit picked out and Laura did me make up. I had false eye lashes and dark red lipstick on. Once the wig was on I stood up in the boots. The heels were high and hard to walk in. I looked at miss and she laughed. She walked up to me and said I was looking very sexy. She dangled a strap on in front of me. Laura had already pulled on hers and walked up behind me. She whispered into my ear that been her sissy boy meant I was a dirty slut that loved cock. I was told to get on the bed. The maid looked at me while miss fucked her hard and fast. She looked to be enjoying it. I watched as the strap on slide in and out of her speeding up at points. Laura came to the bed side and grabbed me. She told me to open my mouth. I did and before I knew it she had pushed my head onto the strap on. I was shocked but turned on at the same time. She slapped me telling me to suck it more. I sucked her strap on as she made me deep throat it. I was been abused and enjoying it. Laura pulled the strap on out my mouth. She told me I would be rewarded soon. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was far from finished with me. I looked at myself in the mirror across the room. The lipstick I was wearing had been smudged from the strap on. I looked like a whore just how Laura wanted me. Miss had now got her maid slave with her hands and feet tied in the air. She had a vibrator inside her. I saw her struggle and orgasm at the same time. I dreaded what would happen to me next. I was untied and my hands tied above my head. My feet only just touched the floor. Even in the boots I was forced to wear. I struggled and swung round. Before I knew it I felt a whip strike me. That was for not staying still. My PVC dress was pinned up showing my erect cock. I went red as they both looked at me. Laura knelt down and started putting pegs all over my balls. I watched in pain as more of the pegs where added. Miss took the dress off me. My whole body was now exposed. My nipples also had pegs on them now. Laura stood back and took the leather whip to hand. She stroked me with it up and down my body. I felt a shiver run up my spine. I closed my eyes and felt the whip strike across me. I hold the pain inside as my skin burns. Again and again I felt the whip. I heard the sound of heels on the hard cold floor walk around me. I opened my eyes to see Laura and miss stood in front of me. Laura slapped one of the pegs off me. I yelped in pain. I had forgotten about the pegs covering my body. They both laughed and told me to be a good sissy slave while they took off the pegs. As Laura and miss slapped and pulled the pegs off my body I struggled in pain. My face screwed up in pain as each peg left a sharp pain behind. After all the pegs had come off I was laid on the table again. This time I was on my back. Miss had walked back to her slave. Laura came up close to me and whispered in my ear.
21master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 01:36 AM   #2
21master21

She told me I had been a very good boy. I was now hoping for a treat. The table lowered down suddenly to my surprise. I was about at knee height now. Miss brought over her slave. She had stripped her off and now had nipple clamps on and her mask still. She was ordered to stand over me. The maid did as she was told and stood over my face. She was forced onto my face suffocating me with her wet virgina. I struggled to breathe as my face was covered. I was allowed air. I could feel my heart racing though the ordeal. The maid was moved away and stood next to me. She was breathing heavy. Laura lifted my head up and pulled a latex mask over my head. It covered my eyes and only left small air holes on my nose and mouth. I felt a plastic funnel been pushed into my mouth. I was told if I drank everything I would be rewarded. Miss told the maid to piss into the funnel. I awaited her to start. The piss gushed into the funnel and into my mouth. I drank quickly wanting it to end. She kept pissing filling the funnel more and more. I wanted my reward so I kept drinking. I heard her stop pissing and the funnel emptied. I was glad it had ended. The mask came off. I looked around to see Laura had the strap on back on. My arms and legs were tied together above me. My ass hole exposed to Laura. I felt a sudden cold gel touch my hole. I felt Laura’s finger slightly dip in. Miss stood over me laughing. She told me this was near the end of my sissy training. I felt the end of the strap on touch me. It slides in quickly. Laura started off slowly then picked up speed. Laura spanked me as she pumped the strap on deep inside me. It felt like my ass hole would rip open. I moaned and got spanked more. Laura called me a slut and carried on. Miss stood over me slapping my face telling me to take it. After about 5 min more of my ass mean opened Laura stopped. I felt her walk round. I was told it was now time for my reward. Miss pulled over her maid. She grabbed my cock and slid it into her mouth. I was still sore from all the pegs but I was so turned on. Miss kept pushing head all the way down my cock. Laura was playing with my balls watching as I was pleasured. Miss lifted her head up and slapped her face. Her eyes were wide open. You could tell she had been gagging on my cock. Laura instructed her to be tied up so I could fuck her. I got up with the help of Laura. I walked over to the slave. Laura spat in her ass hole and told me to fuck it as hard as I could. I pushed the end of my cock inside her. She squealed as I entered her deeper. Laura smiled as the slave tried to move away as I picked up speed. My cock was sliding in and out of her tight ass. I could see the pain in her eyes. Laura told me to fuck her mouth while she sorted this end. I slid my hard cock into her mouth and watched as Miss pushed anal beads into her opening ass. Laura was using her strap on to penetrate the slave as well. After miss and Laura had their fun Laura came over to me and got on her knees. I watched her wrap her lips around my cock and start sucking. I let against the wall and enjoyed. She touched me all over. I felt myself close to cuming. She sped up causing me to shoot in her mouth. She got up and started kissing me. I was now Laura’s slave and I loved it. We settled the bill for all the new kinky clothing and toys we had used. Laura told me that next week we where to go to the assistants dungeon at her house. She had new toys for us to play with.

The next story leading on from this called a night at the dungeon will be written soon. Thanks for reading.
21master21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk