Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-14-2018, 03:42 PM   #1
xmenxmen

Default Blackmail Makes You STRONGER!!

Ladies and Gentleman,
You want to achieve something? But you aren't man enough to do it? You think blackmail could make you do it but you are too shy to give your personal information? You pussy!!! I got good dare for you. You need a gym or another public place who gives personal wardrobe. Pick one which you can put on your own combination lock. Time to get ready. Go home. Put on chastity device. Find embrassing things(opposite sex undies, dildos, embrassing pictures etc.) Go to gym and put them on your wardrobe with your chastity keys and your car keys maybe? Lock wardrobe with your combination lock. Dont look at the code take a picture of it. Send me the picture without looking it when I confirm that I secured the image, delete it. Here is the thing
-You are going to write your likes, dislikes, limits
-You are going to tell me what you really want to achieve
-I want picture of your wardrobe and chastity device too, I want to make you stronger I dont want spammers
you can put them all in a zip file and send mi via [email protected]

If you want to escape the dare, you can try combinations at gym all day or tell ask staff you forgot the combination and get embrassed.
xmenxmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 04:02 PM   #2
TheoDares
Account Banned

...or they could just look at the picture they sent you

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk