Old 02-07-2010, 10:16 AM   #1
19~Zach~94

Default My life in dare

Hey, I'm currently writing up a dare bio based on events that actually had occured in my life. of course, this means they, for the most part, won't sound too exciting at first. But look for updates on it, plan to have the first game up by Tuesday, so look for it!
19~Zach~94 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 19~Zach~94 for this post:
Old 02-10-2010, 05:55 PM   #2
19~Zach~94

Players: 5

“What is it?” I asked. “It’s a game where people ask you a question or tell you to do something, and if you can’t answer or do the thing, you’re out.” My friend replied. “Ok, I guess I will play.” I responded.

Players:

Me [age 8]

Luke (Best Friend at the time) [age 8]

Mark (Friend from around the block) [age 8]

Nate (Friend from across the street) [age7]

Wally (older brother of Mark) [age 10]

Wally --> Luke: Truth or Dare

Luke --> Wally: Dare

Wally --> Luke: Ok, run around in circles saying “I’m an idiot!”

Done

Luke --> Me: Truth or Dare

Me--> Luke: Dare?

Luke --> Me: Hug the wall for ten seconds.

Me--> Luke: Ok then?

Done

Luke--> “Ok, from now on just dares”

Me--> Nate: Hug Mark.

Nate--> Me: No way, I’m not gay!

This was the first time I heard that word, so I asked what it meant. After a bit of laughter I finally got an answer. “It’s when a guy likes a guy.” Luke said. “What about when a girl likes a girl?” I responded. “That doesn’t happen!” Quickly responded Wally. “ I’m tired of this, let’s play something else.” Mark said.

END OF GAME ONE

I tried to go with an unusual way of portraying the story, please send feedback!
Old 03-21-2010, 04:09 PM   #3
19~Zach~94

Ok, so that first one didn’t go over too well with many people, so I decided to try the traditional style.

Time has moved about 4 years. The setting is in the woods of a campground. The players are as follow; Me, A friend that we will call Kevin and a girl we will call Stacy. Being 12, as many of we surely remember, was an awkward time. We were just then learning about puberty, possibly already facing it. So when I suggested playing truth or dare, they weren’t all that optimistic. “It’ll be fun, guys!” I say. “Ok, sure. We got nothin’ better to do.” Responded Kevin. “Ok, cool. Stace, you can go first.” I said. Stacy was a brunette, and really pretty for her age. I and Kevin fought over her a lot. “Zach, Truth or Dare?” She said. “Truth” I responded. “Have you ever kissed a girl…on the lips?” “Umm, duh!” Truth is, I hadn’t. “Kevin, truth or dare?” I said. Being the “strong guy” that he was, he picked dare. Don’t get me wrong, me and Kevin were friends, we were just hormonal pre-teens who really thought this chick was hot. “Ok, pants off for three rounds!” I said. “Not cool man!” He said taking them off, revealing these things that looked like really light and short shorts. Stacy giggled. “Stacy, Truth or Dare?” Kevin said. “Dare” she said. “You can’t play at all for five turns!” “no fair!” she said, “whatever…” “Zach, Truth or Dare?” Kevin said. “Dare” I said, expecting the worst. “Strip to your underwear. You get to put your clothes back on in three turns.” So I did what he said. “You still wear tightie-whities?! What a loser!” Kevin said cracking up. I was embarrassed, but got over it. I needed to get my revenge on him. And they were black, not white! What an idiot…

Advertisements
Kink Talk