Old 09-21-2016, 07:31 PM   #1

Default My Failed Dare

Slave had received a PM dare from the almighty princess sexualfeelings. Slave perfected a few details, and the dare went like this. Slave was supposed to videotape dare, and did, however the camera died and therefore must do this thread.

He started off with a lenient 20 minutes of corner time. He wore nothing but panties and a ball gag. After the cornertime, he began the real dare.He was to spank himself 4854 times spread around the ass, inner thighs and soles of feet. This is because he delayed the dare further. He put toothpaste on his nipples, and applied his hardest nipple clamps. He spanked himself on each spot, and began to cry around 1500. He pushed through until 2500, where he had to take a break. He completed the rest of the spankings while nearly screaming from the pain, and did a final cornertime. He then checked the camera, which he was supposed to send and be posted, but it had died and therefore had to do this thread.

Likes: Nipple torture (extreme), exposure (extreme) bondage, blackmail, pics, licking, spanking, semi public

Dislikes: cock torture, gay, anal

Limits: full public, family

MAKE ME FAMOUS Free Nude Challenge- CLICK for details

PM DARES

BDSM TEST RESULTS
12749393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 06:06 PM   #2

Slave is ordered to accept ANY questions about this dare

Likes: Nipple torture (extreme), exposure (extreme) bondage, blackmail, pics, licking, spanking, semi public

Dislikes: cock torture, gay, anal

Limits: full public, family

MAKE ME FAMOUS Free Nude Challenge- CLICK for details

PM DARES

BDSM TEST RESULTS
12749393 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk