Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-10-2008, 05:10 PM   #16
the_boy

Wink okay

this is a good story and I like the fact that it is spelt and punctuated properly. But if you want to make some of the teens slaves or some thing make it consensual like they lost the game or something.

person one: "cake i said, Let them have Cake!!!!!"

person two: The cake is lie. The cake is lie!!!!!
the_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 07:51 PM   #17
The Doctor

Default Part 3 Revamped

Hi readers I have decided to attempt to restart the story after a long period away, I recently started a new story and this has given me hope to carry on with this, my first story. I have re-added a bit that was already in part 3, this was necessary for me to be able to pick up the story again.

As she lifted the hem of her t-shirt she revealed her black lacy bra. The boys whistled and Katy blushed but continued her dance starting to undo the button on her mini skirt. She played with zip for a second watching the boys eagerly leaning toward her and noticed her girl friends also watching intently. This unnerved her as she had thought they would have made excuses and left the room or at least just stayed for moral support but she didn't expect them to be almost as eager as the boys, which was how they currently seemed. After taking a deep breath she slid down her skirt to reveal a very revealing black lacy thong which brought her more even more whistles and applause from her audience. She took another deep breath and held her breath as she stepped out of her skirt and grabbed the clasp on the back of her bra. She fumbled for a moment before resting and taking a breath. Sophie noticed this pause and quickly jumped up, stepped round Katy's back and unhooked her bra. Katy gasped and grabbed her falling bra, clutching it to her chest in a desperate attempt to save some dignity. Sophie dived out of Katy's reach, laughing as she ran to the kitchen. The others laughed for a moment before realizing how upset Katy was, the boys turned around while Stacy rushed to help her friend.

The four of them strode into the kitchen after Katy had redressed and composed herself to find Sophie grabbing herself another drink whilst giggling. Stacy stepped forward “it think you owe Katy an apology”, Sophie spun around to find one of her friends staring angrily at her, the other on the verge of tears being comforted by Sam “hey I'm sorry, Katy, it was only a joke, OK, I know what about a punishment dare, anything you like and I will do it” Katy sniffled and then nodded, she called over Stacy and the four of them returned to the living room to plan Sophie's punishment. After what felt like hours to Sophie in her nervous,guilty state but was more like ten minutes, her four executioners returned with smiles upon their faces, “OK” announced Stacy “your punishment is this, you must strip completely naked and then run across the road up to the house opposite, and then run back” Sophie gulped and nodded her acceptance of the punishment.

The five of them returned to the living room to prepare, Sophie slipped off her heels and then slowly grasped the bottom of her summer dress and pulled it over her head, revealing matching red bra and panties. She then slowly unclipped her bra, praying they would start laughing and tell her it was a joke, but the room remained silent, she quickly removed the bra and slipped out of her panties revealing a shaved pussy, and yet still the room remained quiet. She picked up her clothing and took it into the hall, placing it beside the door. She turned round to see her friends nod encouragement at her, she slowly opened the door, as quietly as she could whilst attempting to hide behind it. When the gap was large enough she slipped outside her heart pounding in her chest. She burst into a sprint across the road, touching the front steps of the opposite house she spun around and raced back feeling relief flood through that all had gone well. She grasped the door handle and twisted, but nothing happened. Sophie panicked for a moment before it hit her. She was locked out.

OK that is it for now, but will have next bit posted as soon as possible, hope you like this version of the story better, have tried to keep it similar to the previous 2 parts, but any comments or feelings are welcome. Yours truly, The Doctor.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:57 AM   #18
surnamey

very good, I like thisone better

I'm at Grad School now so feel free to send me dares involving that
surnamey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:09 PM   #19
coolio5

cool, im glad you decided to continue

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, poo, anal, extreme pain

PM me with any good dares

HIGH QUALITY READING MATERIAL:

FINISHED "Strip Basketball"!!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11996
(3rd place in the 2008 Storyteller's Choice Awards!!!)

IN PROGRESS "That crazy school trip..."
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...904#post182904
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:13 PM   #20
panties4ever

i like the new version a lot more, great writing!
Old 02-21-2010, 03:21 PM   #21
public

Default .

pls continue writing the 2nd one
public is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:14 PM   #22
foryoutoguess

very nice, carry on

i prefer the newer version too
foryoutoguess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:28 PM   #23
The Doctor

Default Part 4

Thanks for all the comments and compliments.

The night was quite mild with temperatures hovering around 24ºc but Sophie shivered as she thought of her predicament. She was leaning against the door when a piece of paper was pushed through the letterbox, landing beside her. She scrabbled at the ground picking up the letter whilst trying to keep herself as small as possible. The paper read "sorry we lied, but that wasn't punishment enough, however you have done well so far, so your next task has been made easier, you must come around the back of the house" Sophie could have kicked herself, in her shocked state she had forgotten her garden only had a small gate and then the garden was surrounded on three sides by large fences providing perfect privacy. Sophie quickly jogged around to the side of her house and through the gate to find what would await her.

Her four friends were gathered around the back door waiting. Stacy spoke "hi Sophie we want you to come back inside for the next challenge" Sophie quickly slipped back inside shivering, Sam thrust her clothes into her arms. Sophie quickly pulled the dress over her head before pulling her panties on and then struggling to attach her bra under her dress. She sighed and relaxed after re-dressing before staring at her friends who had gathered in a rough circle they nodded before separating. Stacy stepped forward, the clear leader of there revenge group, before speaking "we want you to fill the paddling pool with cold water from the hose and then jump in and lay down, fully dressed, then your punishment will be fully over, no more surprises" Sophie nodded slowly, this wasn't as bad as having to run across the street naked she thought.

Sam and jack stepped outside to prepare the pool while Sophie prepared herself. Once the pool was about two feet deep they switched off the hose and reeled it back up. Sophie shuffled towards the pool and tested the water nervously with a bare toe, even though the night was quite warm the water was freezing. Sophie decided it was best not to think about it and hopped in, the water splashing up her inner thighs causing her to sharply inhale before she lowered herself into the pool gasping as it first reached her pussy and then as she lay back with the water rushing over her chest. She finally lowered her head into the water shivering, she blinked slowly unsure how long she had to stay there when a hand appeared above her, she reached out and grasped it, it firmly pulled her to her feet and she found herself staring into the smiling face of Stacy, with her three other friends grinning behind her "well done" exclaimed Stacy

As she stood in the house dripping onto the kitchen tiles her sodden, now transparent dress stuck to her skin as her friends rushed upstairs to get towels and new clothes for her. Moments later Stacy and Katy returned with the thickest towels they could find, ordered her to strip and raise her arms and then rubbed her body all over. Sophie found herself getting moist over the touch of her friends but quickly snapped back to reality as Sam and jack flew into the room grinning, they smiled at each other before holding out the clothes out they had got her. They were holding the smallest g-string they had been able to find in Sophie's room along with a matching red bra, they also had one of Sophie old school skirts that was way to short to actually do anything and an old school shirt that looked two sizes to small now. Sophie didn't complained and squeezed into the clothes before doing a twirl to the applause and wolf whistles of the boys, she also caught her
*friends staring at her and smiled to herself. As they settled back down to play truth or dare in the lounge Sophie gave up trying to find a position she could sit in to cover her modesty. "I think it was Katy's spin" announced jack "Sophie can have it" replied Katy, Sophie sat forward and gave the bottle a spin, it landed square on Stacy "dare" she said quickly, Sophie smiled before replying "I dare you to play the rest of the game naked, unless stated by a counter-dare" Stacy thought for a moment before standing up and grasping the bottom of her t-shirt.

That's it for now folks hope you enjoy, also hope that you like that I returned to the core element of the story. Sorry if the story has any spelling mistakes, it was all written and then checked on an iPhone. With love, The Doctor.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:03 PM   #24
chelseacatharine

I like this version much much better. i do hope you continue.
chelseacatharine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:34 PM   #25
foryoutoguess

nice that the game is going to continue.

wonder what lies ahead :P
foryoutoguess is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk