Old 11-27-2015, 07:54 PM   #16
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great chapter that has me looking forward to more
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 08:17 AM   #17
7Clubs

Default Part 8

My heart rate drummed its approving response once I had decided upon my goal. Carefully creeping away from the comforting sounds of Kate’s soft breathing, I headed towards my dare. Upon reaching the door, I silently opened up a small gap and squeezed through, effectively stepping out of what had come to be my safe zone. This was now forbidden territory, I was being a bad girl, and because of that, it felt amazing.

I could see Simon’s door. It was only a few steps away, but in my naked state it felt like a few hundred. But now that I was in the hallway, that was my next dare; I decided that if I wanted to touch myself, then I would first have to touch the door. So I slowly moved towards it. I tried to make my footsteps as silent as possible, but despite my efforts, the soft padding of my bare feet along the carpet, still sounded like they were announcing my sordid activities to the rest of the house. But before I knew it, I was at my destination. Like before, the door just rose up in front of me like an imposing obstacle, almost as though it knew what I was doing and disapproved. Yet I didn’t care. All I cared about was continuing down this slippery slope I was on. So I stretched out my left hand towards the door, readied my right hand over my sex, and allowed both to reach their mark simultaneously. As the feel from the touch registered, I very nearly came undone. My legs almost gave out, and I had to bite my lip to prevent from making any noise.

I could have easily gotten myself off right then and there, but I had my perverted game to finish, and my self-imposed rules dictated that the dare fit the reward. So if I wanted to lose control and have an orgasm, then first I would have to lose any chance I had of rushing to the safety of Kate’s room. I would have to find my orgasm downstairs.

The stairs dropped away before me as I stood at the top ready to make the decent. With my first step downwards I noticed the difference in movement immediately. Casually walking naked along a level surface had been exhilarating, but the added exertion put on my legs form walking downwards was driving me wild. With every step I took I was moving further away from my clothes, which only seemed to heighten my senses. I was only half way to the bottom when the repetitive motion of my descent became too much for me, forcing me to slow down unless I wanted to end my game early. As I reached the ground floor, I felt a new wave of indescribable pleasure flood my body at the completion of my challenge. All prerequisites had been fulfilled, giving me the all clear to push my body where it needed to go. But first I wanted to get a safe distance away from the stairs; if I was about to completely lose control of myself then I didn’t want to risk waking the whole house.

I quickly headed along the downstairs hallway and entered the large kitchen at the back of the house. The room was almost completely dark, with only a small amount of light coming through the closed curtains, allowing me to just make out the shape of the kitchen counter. I braced myself against the cool surface with my left hand, while I allowed my right to wonder down to my needy clit. My slit was literally dripping wet. This whole day had been one giant foreplay session, so I didn't mess around; I attacked my swollen button with the desperation I was feeling, intending to get my release as soon as possible. I could feel it coming along quickly, bubbling up from the centre of my being. I was ready. I was finally on the verge of explosion.

“Jennifer, is that you?” came Simon’s voice from behind me.
Old 12-04-2015, 01:55 PM   #18
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Fantastic always making me want more
Old 12-11-2015, 06:51 AM   #19
7Clubs

Default Part 9

No! Not again; was my immediately reaction. Then a fraction of a second later the situation finally dawned on me. I had been caught naked and masturbating in another person’s kitchen. And on top of that, the person that had caught me was Simon. God, why did it have to be Simon?

As I spun around towards the voice, my hands automatically shot to my body in an attempt to cover as much as possible. Despite the darkness, I could make out the unmistakable shape of Simon standing in the doorway.

“S...Simon” I began, not quite sure how I was going to talk my way out of this mess. “I’m so sorry. I... I can explain-”

“Hay, relax Jennifer.” Simon cut me off. “There’s no rule that says you can’t get a drink of water in the middle of the night, is there?

I didn’t know if it was my recent activities which had fried my brain, but I was utterly confused. I looked over at the kitchen sink to my right, in an attempt to gain some inspiration. What was he talking about? Was he trying to act like he didn't know what I was doing, and hoping I would just play along? I looked back over at Simon, wondering how he was going to ignore the humongous elephant in the room, when it hit me. I couldn’t see what Simon was wearing. It was so dark I could barely make out his shape. Did that mean he didn't know what I was doing? Could he really be oblivious to the fact that he was having a conversation with a naked girl? I wasn’t entirely convinced, but either way, I had been thrown a life line and I planned on grabbing hold no matter how short it was.

“Y...yea, you’re right, I came down for some water,” I said, thinking quickly. “I... I just didn’t mean to wake anyone, is all.”

Simon chuckled softly. “Well, don’t worry about it. I was awake anyway.” He paused momentarily. “In fact, when I realised you’d come downstairs, I figured this would be a good chance to speak to you alone.”

Seriously! Couldn't this wait until I was wearing...well... anything? My hands were still located over my breasts and crotch, and their presence there was staring to remind me of how horny I still was.

“I wouldn't be surprised if Kate had mentioned this to you, but I’ve been working up the courage to speak to you for a while,” Simon continued.

“No, Kate hasn't said anything.” Since when did Simon need to work up the courage to speak to me?

“Ah, well that’s something I suppose,” Simon said, sounding a little relieved. “She has been pushing me to get this over with for some time now, and I’m a bit embarrassed, which if you don’t mind, is why I’d prefer to do this in the dark.”

“You’re not going to hear me complaining,” I mumbled, mostly to myself.

Before this night I hadn’t even exchanged a complete sentence with Simon, and now hear I was having a naked conversation with him. I had a feeling the reason for my new-found confidence was the same reason my fingers were currently getting more adventurous with my pussy.

“Anyway, I’ve been acting a little differently around you, and Kate caught on pretty fast, the damn detective that she is. Eventually she convinced me to give up the act and just confess.”

“Con...Confess what?” I asked, daring not to make any assumptions.

“Confess that I like you,” he blurted out.
Old 12-11-2015, 08:18 AM   #20
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the post, I love this story
Old 12-12-2015, 02:51 AM   #21
sweetashoney

I am loving the story so far. Very nicely written and always with a cliff hanger to keep me coming back for more.
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 07:16 AM   #22
7Clubs

Default Part 10

“You...like me?” I asked, feeling as though I needed clarification on what exactly was going on here.

“That’s right,” he replied sheepishly. “Now, I’m not expecting much. But if you happened to like me back, then I was hoping that we could...perhaps...hangout?”

This was all too much. Simon liked me? Simon – the boy who I have had a debilitating crush on for the past few years – like me back? The emotions running through my body was making me feel like I was on drugs. Then I realised that these new emotions where having an adverse reaction with my wondering fingers, and it was turning me on. No, it was more than turning me on, it was pushing me towards an orgasm. This whole night had been steering me towards this moment, and now Simon’s confession was the final nail in my coffin. I was about to come right here in front of him and there was nothing I could do about it.

“Jennifer, are you okay?” Simon asked.

No, not hear. Simon can’t see me like this. I had to distract him, so I did the first thing that came to my sex addled brain; I threw my arms around his shoulders and began kissing him.

Simon had clearly been taken off guard by my unexpected assault, but it didn’t take him long to regain his senses and start returning the kiss. It was the feel of that return of affection which finally tipped me over the edge, causing me to unleash a moan of pleasure into Simon’s mouth. I surrendered my body to the intense orgasm ripping through it. It started at my pussy, with my cunt tightening furiously. Then like a chain reaction it began to radiate outwards causing the muscles in my thighs and lower stomach to spasm uncontrollably, which in turn caused nerve fibres to start firing off all over my body. The feel of the hard contours of Simon’s chest against my exposed and sensitive nipples only added fuel to the most powerful climax I had ever experienced. It had been bottled up and left to stew all day, and now that it had been released, it certainly didn’t disappoint.

It was at this point I began to lose my grip on reality. I’m not shore how long the orgasm lasted; it could have been five seconds or five minutes. I felt as though I was waking up from some incredible dream, because everything felt cloudy. Not a confusing cloudy, but a nice comforting kind of cloudy, where you just know that everything is okay. I could hear my heart rate gradually slowing down and my laboured breathing coming under control. My head was resting against something firm yet soft. It took me a few heart beats to realise that it was Simon’s shoulder. My body felt slow and sluggish, like when you’re in bed on a Saturday morning and you're too comfy to move. Everything just felt...nice, even the tickling sensation of Simon’s hand gliding slowly up and down my bare back. Wait, if Simon was touching my back, wouldn’t he realise that I was naked?

All shred of contentment left my body in an instant, only to be replaced by panic and humiliation. The surge of adrenalin through my body, gave my jelly like limbs the necessary strength to violently push myself away from his chest. “Simon, I...I...” Tears starting to stream down my face. I couldn't be here. This whole night had been one emotional extreme after another, and now I was completely spent. I could feel myself crashing. Without another word I dashed out of the room, with my only thought to get to the safety of Kate’s bedroom.

“Jennifer? Wait Jen...” I heard coming from behind me as I fled.

At some point, I knew I would have to confront Simon about tonight. Hell, I would have to confront myself about tonight. But right now, considering the state I was in, both emotionally and physically, I knew that this wasn't that moment. So instead, I was doing what I should have done hours ago, and ending this crazy night. Everything else could wait until tomorrow. Surely it couldn’t be as interesting as today, could it?

Epilogue

***Hay Simon, Jennifer and I are playing a game or Truth or Dare and I just sent her down stairs. This is your chance to have your talk with her. She is being a good sport and fulfilling a dare I gave her, so be discreet and keep the lights off. If you do notice anything just play it cool and most importantly, DON’T FUCK THIS UP. ***

Kate hit send as she heard the pattering of Jennifer’s footsteps fade off down the stairs. She put her phone down and stared at the soft piece of cotton she had scrunched up in her left hand, the only evidence that Jennifer had finally plucked up the courage to go on her naked stroll.

Kate thought back to the hour she spent pretending to be asleep, just listening to the sound of Jennifer tossing and turning on the floor. From the moment Jennifer came back from the bathroom, Kate could see the conflict raging behind those eyes, as she struggled to come to terms with who she really was. Kate had suspected for some time now that her best friend may have a wild side. But despite her suspicions, the moment when Jennifer stood up and stripped naked, was a surprise to say the least. However, Kate didn’t have time to get her head around this new side of her friend, because a moment later, Jennifer had walked towards the door and left the room.

As soon as Kate had begun to have suspicions about Jennifer’s exhibitionist side, she had put together a carefully formulated a plan in order to get her friend to embrace her true self. However Jennifer had just thrown that plan out, along with all her clothes. All that meticulous plotting and in the end Jennifer just skipped right to the finish line.

It was at that point that Kate debated whether to go ahead with the second phase of her plan concerning Jennifer. The girl had come so far in such a short amount of time, but was she ready for operation Simon? Kate’s mind was made up the moment she heard Jennifer start downstairs; it was just too good an opportunity to miss. Simon had been on the verge of confronting Jennifer for weeks now, and all he was looking for was an opportunity. And Jennifer could barely speak to Simon in ordinary circumstances, but with her jacked up on hormones as she was now, this would be the perfect ice breaker. So throwing all caution to the wind, Kate had picked up her phone and hastily constructed the text to Simon, instructing him to talk to Jennifer, but also warning him about the fragility of the situation.

So as Kate sat on her bed and listened to Simon’s heavier footsteps follow after Jennifer, there was nothing she could do about the doubt wrestling in her mind. She had put all her chips on the table, so the only thing she could do was to let the hand play out. She would be ecstatic if the gamble paid off, yet she would also be there to put Jennifer back together if it didn’t. But regardless of the outcome of this game, one thing was for certain, there would be plenty of other interesting opportunities to help out her friend.
Old 12-18-2015, 03:30 PM   #23
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Awesome story and epilogue I do really hope we will get some new chapters or a follow up soon, I'm really curious about kate and simon
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 01:18 AM   #24
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Very good. Great chapter that makes me curious as to what the future brings.
Old 12-19-2015, 06:33 AM   #25
sweetashoney

I loved this story and the little twist in the Epilogue.
Hope that there is more to come as I like Your writing style.
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 09:17 AM   #26
Nick
Distinguished Member

Excellent story. Really excited to see where the next installment takes us

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
enf, masturbation, orgasm denial, sleepover