Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-22-2016, 05:27 PM   #46
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Wowww amazing part seems like the story is only going to get better with this buildup.

Also it is us who should thank you, not you thanking us

Very grateful that you are writing such an amazing story.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nwbie for this post:
Old 09-22-2016, 11:11 PM   #47
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
Wowww amazing part seems like the story is only going to get better with this buildup.

Also it is us who should thank you, not you thanking us

Very grateful that you are writing such an amazing story.

Hiya,

Hope its a great day for you wherever you are.

I am grateful to all who read this

The feedback which includes it being read spurs me on to write the next part, without it, I would probably stop.

That's why I like to say thanks

Cheers
Joker50

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Joker50 for this post:
Old 09-23-2016, 07:49 PM   #48
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

your efforts are greatly appreciated. Happy to give positive feedback to such a great story, and looking forward to the next chapter

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 12:47 AM   #49
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Jess lay on the horse, her dripping pussy still pulsing from her mothers attention. And then something else, the brush was back on her skin, this time different, as though she was being drawn and painted and it began to dawn on her what was happening.

‘Mum, do you have blindfold please, I am so tempted to try and look.’

Susie walked across the room and collected a silk scarf then returned to Jess prone body and tied the scarf gently around Jess head.

Once the blindfold was in place, Jess dropped her mind further in to this new experience, sometimes it was almost as though her father was tickling her and then he would touch her sex or her breasts and she would get wetter still.

Susie slipped a small object into her pussy and she began to feel the gentle hum of the egg, the vibrations in her body getting confused with the exquisite torture of the paintbrush. As this combination of pleasures worked her senses, behind the blindfold she was seeing colours flashing as an orgasm built, and then, the myriad of rainbows as the orgasm crashed through her body.

'Fucks sake Jess ,'she dimly heard her father say, 'Susie clean her up will you, good job that's last. No Susie, oh well if you must.'

In her semi stoned state she could only relate it to the tripping sensation she had on her sixteenth birthday when a friend had gone old school and they had dropped acid together.

Inwardly she smiled, it had crossed her mind she had been naked then too and pussy licked.

A second orgasm followed the first and then she heard her father telling her to stand and she found she could move quite freely. She stood and the brush completed its work on her body.

‘You need to take the blindfold off now Jess and then close your eyes so Harry can finish.’

Jess undid the blindfold and did as she was told. She felt the brushes around her face and then all was still.

‘What do you think Susie, acceptable?’

‘You haven’t lost your touch.’ She replied as she got herself up on the horse.
‘Jess’ she called, ‘you can open your eyes now and help your father as he colours me.’

An hour later and Jess had watched as Harry painted Susie and become curious as to how she too looked. Yes, she could see what was on her arms and legs and her breasts but every time she had tried to see more she had been called on to do something else. As Susie was finished off, Susie said to her ‘And now we will go to our room and see what we look like together.’

Standing in front of the mirror Jess was astounded, yes it looked like a paisley pattern of gold and red with the black as the guide but it was the purple that was tinting and emphasising her nipples and her pussy that she especially loved.

‘One minute mum,’ she said and disappeared off. When she came back, it was with her own make up tray, and the few places not painted she completed with purple nail varnish and lipstick.

Susie sat on the edge of the bed and watched Jess at work and having decided that there was no way she could get to that level of make up she told Jess to finish her make up too.

When Jess was finished with Susie’s make up they went down stairs. Harry was dressed in a medieval style robes and took great pleasure in taking them to the lounge where a camera was set up. He took picture after picture of them posing together and apart until he was satisfied.

The telephone rang and Harry answered it.

‘Hello Harry.’

‘Hello Peter, what and where?’

‘Oh Harry come on, I bet you are all ready to come along yourself and join in.’

‘Really, you do?’ Peter was almost incredulous that Harry might have something else to do as he continued, ‘you don’t want to watch your wife and daughter get the evening of their lives together.’

‘Two rules Peter. One, you film anything and I get a copy; Two this is the last time you ever you use either of them, so enjoy it.’

Susan knows the rules when she comes to my shop for help. Pay with her body. It has never changed Harold and it never will, you know what I know.’

‘Yes Pietro and don’t you forget I know about you too. Secrets have remained secrets, let us keep it that way, now; time and place please.’

‘Harry we should really stop this feud.

‘Stop using my wife and daughter as of now and its all forgotten.’

‘Oh that I could, but, I have promised tonight’s gang a lot of entertainment and a special surprise. They are looking forward to it.’

‘They are painted Peter; make sure they stay that way.’

‘Fuck you Harry!’ Peter broke off to collect his calm once more, ‘I will take very good care of them and yes I will make sure they stay as painted as I can.’

‘Good,’ Harry stood up a little taller, ‘then we both know what the score is and I will deliver them at?’

‘Oh how tedious’ there was an audible sigh, ‘I have forgotten to tell you,’ another sigh, ‘old house ten pm, 5a.m. collection, no earlier.’

‘They will be there.’ Harry said coldly as he hung up and walked back into the room.

Jess was clearly confused. ‘I don’t understand; You clearly don’t like Peter, who mum clearly has time for and mum doesn’t much care for Sylvie who also doesn’t think much of Peter but thinks the world of you.’

Harry ignored Jess and said to Susie, Old house at 10 so we better get going.’

‘You are going to Sylvie after dropping us.’ It wasn’t a question a simple statement of fact and Harry new only one word was enough.

‘Yes.’ He replied flatly.

‘Well fuck you both,’ Jess said loudly, breaking through something that was obviously buried deep inside, ‘I don’t understand what you have got me into but I do know I am going to get fucked tonight and I intend to have a lot of fun.’

Susie turned and smiled at her daughter, ‘Sorry Jess, this goes back before you were born.’

She turned to Harry and extended an arm out as she pulled Jess in with the other arm.

There was silence in the family hug until Jess said, ‘Urmm, do we dress or go naked?’

Laughter broke out and they smiled again.

‘We dress and we go,’ Susie replied.

‘One way or another we are all fucked tonight.’

The following 4 users say Thank You to Joker50 for this post:
Old 09-24-2016, 06:41 AM   #50
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Thanks for making me a happy guy
Old 09-24-2016, 07:12 AM   #51
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Just caught up this morning, good to find a few chapters to read in one go. This story has plenty of story line and I can see you're introducing characters but not immediately rushing them into the involvement. It's promising!

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 08:06 PM   #52
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome next chapter, as I thought it would be. Can't wait for the next installment

Old 09-25-2016, 05:33 AM   #53
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Harry dropped the Susie and Jess at the door of the old house and then pulled away back up the drive. He had a rule whenever he left Susie somewhere to do with Peter he never looked back but now it was as well he wanted to break it but knowing that if he something he wouldn’t like he would be upset he decided that they could take care of themselves and got on with going to Sylvie’s.

He hadn’t been surprised to get Sylvie’s call. ‘Harry darling your daughter is simply divine, they have just left and as you are free tonight, you owe me, a late night of fun. Come straight here once you have dropped them and I will take all your worries away.’

Susie held Jess hand and said ‘Don’t turn and watch your father drive away. He doesn’t look back and I never turn. Its one of a couple of rules that govern tonight.’

She waited until she couldn’t hear the car any longer and then told Jess to ring the bell.

‘Now’ she continued. ‘Until we are naked we are not available for anyone to use, people have to ask and we hold the cards, once someone is naked they are available to be used as seen fit by the person, that means you can be walking through a room and someone fancies fucking your ass, they can, you are just meat.’

She paused again as an inner door was opened.

‘And that’s the second thing; in here you are the meat, your name means nothing, your body is theirs to do what they like with. They cannot break anything or leave physical marks that won’t disappear after a few days. Basically they cannot do anything that disfigures.’

Peter opened the door, ‘Susan! Jess! How nice of you to come and so punctual. Harry is gone, I know, so before we go in,’ He opened his robe to reveal he was naked underneath, ‘down on your knees meat; suck my cock.’

Harry pulled up at Sylvie’s and she opened the door in response to his knock. She was wearing a light robe of purple satin that as soon as Harry was inside she opened slightly.

‘Mistress you honour me.’

Sylvie shut the door behind Harry and then led the way through the back room in to the kitchen and down into the cellar.

‘Nothing has changed; all your favourites are still here.’ She slipped off her robe. ‘Shall we?’

Harry dropped his own robe and walked to her, picked her up and laid Sylvie on a table, then clamped her down, ankles, wrists, thighs and stomach. He walked to a wall and removed a gag, a small metal bar and a Hitachi wand. The small bar slipped inside Sylvie’s pussy and the wand into a socket between Sylvie’s legs. He flicked a switch and the clamps tightened slightly. He lent on the table and released a catch and the table gently swung upwards until Sylvie was up right and her body pressing down on the rod and the wand. Once she was upright he put the gag in her mouth and fastened it off, then put a final loose fastening around her neck. In her right hand he placed a remote and then asked, ‘where would you like me first mistress?’

Sylvie pressed a button and a cage lit up. Harry walked across to it and crawled into it. Although it was almost dark inside he could feel the various objects attached to the floor and top of the cage but he focussed on the dildo on the rod attached to the machine outside the cage and in front of it a bottle of lube. He tipped the lube all over the dildo then crawled out again. Turning around, he tipped lube over his ass hole and then after a few minutes of teasing his ass with his fingers backed up sufficiently for the dildo to enter his ass. He put lube on his penis and on the false rubber vagina then pushed his penis inside the waiting mouth.
Next he strapped his thighs to the padded knee rests. Reached up and pulled a hood down over his head and fastened that in place. Fumbling a little he finally managed to fix his wrists in place and then nodded.
He heard the cage door shut.
From the speakers in the hood he listened as a female voice began a hypnosis tape taking him into submission he knew so well and then felt the machine spring in to life, grinding gently at first and then a little quicker.
His cock hardening as he was rocked back and forth until he was fucking the vagina in rhythm to the beat in his head.

On the table Sylvie felt the wand kick in to life as she pressed the button to start the machine next to the cage. She held on to the remote as long as she dared and then placed it in to the metal holder next to her finger tips and it clipped held. Unseen, upstairs, the programme on her pc selected a time and the count down began.

Sylvie felt her first orgasm come through quite quickly as the metal stimulated her spot and the wand her clit. She crashed through the second orgasm as Harry shot his seed into the pot beneath the vagina.
The machine relaxed a moment and then its speed was upped automatically and his cock was encouraged back to hardness by a female voice telling him how much she needed his cock in her.

Harry had no idea how long he was fucked and milked for, only that when the machine stopped he was mildly disappointed. He had hoped for longer.
The cage door opened and the clasp on his right wrist released. He freed his left wrist and then removed the hood. Slowly his senses came back and once his knees were free he pulled his flaccid cock from the rubber and crawled out of the cage.

On the table Sylvie was a glistening mess of sweat. Her cunt dripping and he wondered how many orgasms she had experienced. On unsteady feet Harry crossed the room and went upstairs. From the table he took two, one litre bottles of water and then went back into the cellar.
He fitted one into a tube and then end of the tube in to Sylvie’s mouth, letting the drip system do its job as she was fed the water slowly. He sat and waited, sipping from the other bottle until Sylvie’s eyes opened and she came back into the world.

Once she pushed the feed tube from her mouth Harry stood and switched it off then released her hands so she could drink on her own.

‘Did you enjoy that slave?’

‘Yes mistress, but, I was having bad thoughts and I should be whipped.’ Harry replied.

Oh hell, she thought, so that was the hypnosis she had selected. It was going to be a very sore pussy that Harry would fuck. She looked across the room and Harry was already enthusiastically clipping himself in to the cross. She watched bemused as the thrasher moved in to position as he lay his weight fully against the cross. She put bottle back in the drip feed and then the tube in to her mouth, then pulled down some head phones, if you can’t beat them join them she thought. Placed the headphones over her head and put her wrists back in to the clamps remembering to grab the remote once more.

Sylvie pressed the button and upstairs the pc took over and selected a time. The hypnosis took her away, as the machine striped Harry from thigh to shoulder.

Old 09-25-2016, 05:51 AM   #54
Joker50
Distinguished Member

The light of the early morning grazed across the grass of the old house and Susie and Jess emerged from the front door. Peter came with them.

‘No Harry’ he said, uncertain as to whether that meant he could keep them longer or maybe should do the decent thing and call them a cab. But he hated cabs and there would be far too many questions. He clearly couldn’t drive them himself; he was far too gone for that; So.

‘Would you like to stay longer and maybe do some more pussy and cock you may have missed?’

Susie looked at Jess, who shook her head. ‘Its nice being out here, our shoes are in the door way we will put them on and walk.’

‘Your shoes like your clothes, are long gone Jess’ Susie said. She pointed across to the back of the house, ‘incinerated like most of the evidence of the debauchery will be within the next hour or two. So its walk naked or sit in the outdoors until Harry gets here or go back in and fuck more. Personally, sitting outside holds no attraction and I would rather take my chances and walk but, if you choose to stay and fuck, we will do that.’

Jess turned to Peter who was already walking away and called. ‘Can’t you help us with anything to wear?’

He stopped and turned and laughed. ‘I thought you were bright Jess, now I begin to see that fucking addles your brain. If I give you something you have to come back tonight and do it all again. And amongst tonight’s guest list is small party of rugby players, who, the last time they were here put one girl into a room and all twenty of them, had all three holes in permanent use. They would absolutely love you.’

Once more he turned and began walking up the steps, ‘You have until I close the door and then you are out anyway.’

Jess turned as the door closed, ‘Fuck him, we will walk.’

Susie laughed and put her hand out and Jess took it. ‘I suppose we better find our way to Sylvie’s, clearly something has gone wrong.’
The clear sky had clouded over and rain was pouring down when three men out for an early morning cycle ride were taken by surprise as two naked women ran across the road not far ahead and dived into the shelter of an abandoned farm building that they themselves had been heading for.

Inside the two women heard the voices chatter about this is as good as anywhere till its stops and then the men walked through the doorway.
‘Hello ladies, you look like two damsels in distress. And if you weren’t, you are now.’

Hello said Jess in reply, we aren’t in distress and all we want to do is get back home. Some bastard took our clothes and burned them for a joke, then turned us out on to the street after fucking us for hours. Where is the decency, so please be nice, so we can all hide form the rain and then you can go your way and we can go ours, please?’

‘It’s a nice request; said one.
‘Eloquently pleaded’ said another.
‘Sod that,’ said the third, ‘you two can do what you want but I haven’t had a fuck in months and now two cunts are in front of me, I know what I want.’

Susie stood up, pulling Jess up too. ‘I think not, we will take our chances in the rain’ she replied and walked towards the door.

The third man walked in front of them and barred the way.

‘Tell me again’ he said, ‘why am I letting you go?’

‘Because you are decent?’ suggested Jess.

‘Nah’ said the second man, ‘He ain’t decent. And he’s right a bit of cunt in a morning would sure make the rain go away.’

‘It will be rape’ said Susie simply and moved towards the third man. ‘Are you a rapist?’ she asked him.

The man deflated, ‘No’ he replied simply.

‘I didn’t think so. So let us all wait the rain out and who knows maybe something that isn’t rape may happen and maybe it won’t, but, at least you will all leave here with clear consciences.

There was a few seconds quiet, after which the first man said, ‘I have biscuits and warm tea, if you want to share?’

The atmosphere turned from frosty to jovial but through it all Susie kept Jess away form the third man. He was the desperate one and his eyes kept looking at Jess, clearly weighing up his chances of a bit of young woman on his middle aged cock. If it came to it, she would fuck him rather than let anything get out of hand.

The rain passed and Susie and Jess stood up to go.
‘Thanks guys, who knows maybe in a week or so we will come back here and reward your decency.’

‘Yeah, fat chance of that’ the third man growled. ‘Come on guys,’ he appealed to the other two men, ‘are you going to let cunt walk out of here without even tasting it?’

The first man shrugged. ‘I get to go home to my wife and kids without worrying if the police will knock. So for me it’s an easy choice, see you later girls.’

With that he picked up his gear and walked to the door. Got on his bicycle and headed off. The second man followed close behind, saying to the third man; ‘Don’t do anything stupid, get your stuff and come with us.’ He got on his cycle and calling after the first man got on his way.

The third man moved past Jess and bent to get his gear. Then stood up and grabbing Jess by the waist, shoved his other hand in to her pussy and turned to face Susie.

‘I know who you two are, you ran naked in town yesterday. I know what happens at the old house too. I am regular so get video feeds when I can’t get there and you two put on quite a show on the web last night.’

He tightened his grip on Jess, ‘I loved how this slut allowed the two women wearing the strap-ons’ to fuck her ass and cunt whilst two guys used her mouth.’
He closed his eyes for a moment before moving his fingers around inside her; ‘And she is so fucking wet, I think she is enjoying this, what a fucking dirty slut.’

He moved his arm form her waist to her tits and began to pull on Jess nipples, flicking them.
‘Please’ she said and Susie moved towards her but Jess waved her back.
‘Is your cock big?’ asked Jess as Susie moved slightly away.

‘Big enough to enjoy your cunt,’ he replied.

‘Will I enjoy it as you fuck my cunt? Can you fuck my ass too?’

‘I knew you were a dirty whore, I will fuck your mouth as well.’

‘Can I see it, I want to see your cock; I want to know how big it is for when it fucks my holes.’

He was surprised but Jess kept on going.

'Oh yes please, please, please, I need to see your cock, I want you to tell me how it is going make my pussy and ass hurt.' she started to move around in his grasp, 'make me cum please, i want to cum for you, ii don't care if you rape me I need to be a slut for you,'

She pushed her ass back against his shorts, feeling how rigid he was, it crossed her mind that actually she really could enjoy fucking what was in his pants.

'Oh it feels so big, bend me over and fuck me now!'

As Susie watched the man began to move and Jess went for gold; 'Fuck me now and i will make her beg for you to fuck her too. Come here bitch!'

Susie moved forward and Jess grabbed her by her pussy, curling two fingers up inside Susie and then pulling them out and pushing her violently away. 'its not even wet bitch, get on the floor and spread your cunt wide and fuck yourself wet so my master can use your cunt.'

Susie stuffed her fingers inside her pussy and he watched open mouthed as she spread her legs wide for better access.

Jess moved again and then the lightning flashed

Old 09-26-2016, 02:07 PM   #55
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Jess moved as the flash seemed to stop time.
The man went over her shoulder and the breath was knocked from him. She was down on him as Susie came up and grabbed his hands to stop him fighting back. Between them they rolled him on to his front and Jess bent his arm up his back.
He started to kick at her back but she ignored the pain and pushed his arm up further.

‘Stop kicking or I will break your arm. I am quite confident I can do it too.’

The man went quiet and stopped kicking as Susie looked at his bicycle and pulled the elasticated ropes off it and used them to tie his arms.

The man went quiet and between them they stripped his clothes off; shorts, underwear, shoes and socks. Jess pushed the socks in to his mouth and whilst Susie bound his feet to the wheels.

Jess looked at his cock. ‘you know she said to him, it would be a waste not to give you what you want and if you had asked really nicely instead of coming on all high and mighty, we might even have taken pity on you and let you fuck me or even both of us.’

She leaned down and began to stroke his cock. She watched his eyes and then dropped her mouth to it. She sucked him deeply into her throat, feeling his cock harden. She pulled it out like a lollipop and looked at Susie; ‘You really should try this, he keep it really nice.’

To the mans surprise Susie knelt and then dropped her mouth over his cock as Jess turned to him.

‘See how easy it is when you are nice to people?’ Jess kept on, ‘And now I am going to show you how, once you learn about being a really nice guy even better things happen.’

She lay down on his body, rubbing her tits across his chest, pushing his shirt up as she did so.

‘I bet you love how my titties feel on your body; I bet you want to fuck my tight cunt. I bet you want your hard cock in my hole as it spills my juices all over it.’

Susie felt him jerk a bit in her throat. ‘He is way close’ she said lifting her head.

Jess spoke as she stood up. ‘No, no, naughty boy, we don’t want you spilling your seed yet. My friend is going to let your body feel her tits now and tell you how nice your cock was in her mouth.’

Susie lay down over his body and started to whisper in his ear, rubbing her tits up and down his chest as Jess had done.

Behind her Jess stroked his cock again and then standing astride of him, she used Susie’s body motion to settle her cunt on to his cock and slowly at first she fucked him. Susie looked round and after giving Jess a wicked grin, she moved to sit astride the man’s face and rubbed her clit hard.

It was obvious he didn’t know where to look, Susie’s cunt above his face or Jess body as she humped his cock. Jess increased her speed fucking his hard cock until with a muffled yell; his cock shot its mess in to her cunt.

Susie pulled the socks from his mouth.

‘You fucking dirty bitches, I fucking loved that. If being nice to you two will get me more of you, just tell me how.’

‘Oh dear’ said Jess, ‘and we thought you were learning manners; we better gag you again.’

‘I’m sorry, please don’t.’

‘We won’t so long as you are good boy and swallow your pudding too. Are you a good boy now?’

‘Yes, I am. Please don’t gag me, I will swallow my pudding.’

‘I think you can do better than that, say thank you mistress.’

The man looked at Jess aghast, his mouth opening and shutting like a goldfish as he took in what was required. At first it looked as though he was going to tell her to fuck off, she was sure she saw the phrase on his lips as he practiced it.

‘Thank you mistress for making me cum; I will gladly swallow my pudding.’

Jess smiled at him, ‘so much better, I knew you had it in you.’

She straddled his face and said ‘open wide.’
Jess rubbed her clit and licked at Susie’s pussy as the man watched fascinated. Jess felt her orgasm rise and then she was flooding the mans mouth and face with a mixture of her cum and his.

Susie looked down at his cock. ‘He likes that, he is hard again.’

Jess looked up at her, down at his cock, gave Susie’s cunt a lick and then back to his face.

With a huge smile she said; ‘Aren’t you lucky, double pudding!!’

The following 2 users say Thank You to Joker50 for this post:
Old 09-26-2016, 03:27 PM   #56
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome updates as always. Thanks for an amazing story.

Old 09-26-2016, 11:03 PM   #57
Nwbie
getDare Devil

I wish I could meet jess
She's amazing
The following user says Thank You to Nwbie for this post:
Old 09-28-2016, 02:50 PM   #58
Joker50
Distinguished Member

sometimes, you can get bogged down in narrative and lose where you were going. and sometimes you can lose your internet connection and other things get in the way.
Both of these have happened to me in the last few days, so I beg your forgiveness for the fact this rambles but it gets where I need it too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry and Sylvie woke up as the storm ceased. They had no idea when they had fallen in to bed together, or how long they had been out. Sylvie woke first and then pushed Harry.

‘I think someone maybe a bit late’ she said, as Harry dragged himself in to the land of the living.
There was a clatter of pebbles against the window and Sylvie looked out to see Susie on a bicycle clad in shorts clearly too big for her and a shirt hanging off her that really didn’t hide her tits at all. She went down and let her in.

Susie wasn’t impressed; Sylvie had answered the door naked, hiding behind it as a shield. ‘What the hell did you too get up too last night to make Harry late?’

‘If I told you, I can’t remember, I wouldn’t be lying. I can tell you how it started but how it finished, I really have no idea.’

‘Is he up?’

‘He wasn’t.’

‘Where are the keys for the car please, I need to shove the bike in it. And Sylvie…’

Sylvie handed Susie the keys, ‘And?’

‘Have you got something I can put on please, so I can return Jess’ new slave his clothes.’

‘That sounds interesting,’ said Harry emerging naked into the shop. ‘How did Jess acquire a slave?’

‘We almost got raped because of you not being there. But she did her ninja, body flippy, kung fu stuff, that you sent her to learn and turned the tables on him and last I saw of him he was happily licking her cunt with a piece of wood sticking from his ass hole trying to waggle it as a tail.’

‘I’ll come, this I have to see.’ He turned.

‘Shit Harry!!!’ shouted Susie when she saw the state of his back.

‘Hells bells’ said Sylvie looking to see what caused Susie to exclaim, ‘we need to get that sorted.’
She turned to Susie, ‘You deal with your daughter and the bicycle and I will deal with this one. I think his robe is in the car, why don’t you wear that and go home and grab some clothes. I will cook breakfast for when you get back with Jess, okay.’

‘Sylvie there are times I could murder you over whatever you and Harry get up too but today,’ she leaned forward and kissed Sylvie on the lips; ‘today thank you.’

Susie dropped the seats and loaded the bicycle, then started to drive the car back as best she could in shoes that belonged to someone else, eventually kicking them off and driving barefoot.

Back at the old farm building, she found Jess with her slave licking her pussy.
‘He has made me cum three times since you left, but, swears he can make me squirt if I give him the chance.’ She looked at her mother with pleading eyes.

‘Sylvie and especially Harry have a problem and we really need to go. I have the bike and your slave can have his clothes back now.’ She turned to him, ‘thank you for the loan, I know we didn’t give you much choice but you have no idea how helpful you really have been.’

Jess playful demeanour disappeared immediately on hearing there was a problem.
‘Up slave and dress, it seems like playtime is over.’

He stood and Jess gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Then as Susie went to get the bike, she whispered, ‘that was fun, leave your address somewhere I can find it and maybe, just maybe, I will let you,’ she pointed her finger at him, ‘make me’, she pointed her finger at herself, ‘your slave for a night.’

He winked and Jess smiled; there was a noise from outside and he said loudly ‘thank you mistress for letting me be your slave, it was an honour, maybe one day we can do it again. It would be my pleasure to leave my number so you may call me and I can serve you again.’

‘thank you for your fun, ‘ Jess replied, I don’t know that you giving me your number is a good idea’ she stuck her tongue out at him, ‘I doubt I will see you again.’

Susie stripped and gave the man his clothes back and remembered that as neither she nor Jess had clothes, this would make life interesting. She considered as she waited briefly for Jess to appear, given that people were waking up as more time passed, the best way to get them safely back in to the house. Jess got in to the passenger seat and they were on their way.

‘Mum,’ said Jess quizzically, ‘I thought you were going to borrow some clothing?’

‘I forgot once I saw the state of your fathers back.’

‘It is that bad?’

‘We will find out once we get back, Sylvie is feeding us.’

‘So where are we going?’

‘Home, for some clothes, for all of us’ Susie replied.

Behind in the old building the third man dressed quietly, assessing all that had gone on. True the bitch had thrown him and being a slave hadn’t been so bad especially when the other one left and she had him lick her pussy almost continuously. She was a dirty fuck and she knew it. He looked at the piece of paper and apart from the phone number, written on it was, ‘Jess, getDare, if you find me give me a dare and I will send you proof I did it.’

He had a dare or two in mind, including her riding his cock again; clearly she was up for that. Already he had a few ideas in his head and he wondered just how much credit Peter would be willing to allow him, if he got Jess to come back and perform again.

In the car, Susie had Jess lie on a fully reclined seat as they got nearer, reasoning that if she herself was seen then she would have to bluff it out but, if it was Jess then it could ruin her future. Jess had argued that it made no difference to her but had done as she was told. Now she was lying on the seat, car on the drive, as Susie tried to work out Harrys’ keys, standing stark naked on the front door step.

Suddenly the house alarm went off and Jess popped her head up just as Susie went through the door. A minute later she was back, wearing one coat and carrying another for Jess. Together they went back in to the house and both headed upstairs.

‘Wow mum, what a night and morning, I could sleep for hours.’

‘We can’t, shower and dress in something.’

‘Do you care what?’

‘Nope, so long as you are comfortable. I will go first.’

‘Okay,’ replied Jess and flipped open her laptop, connected, logged on to getDare and then sat back and read.

Today’s dress code is a micro bikini. It will show off your body without getting you arrested. Jess looked at the date and noted it had come overnight. At any time you need to piss you will leave the bikini in place. Twice, morning, afternoon and evening you will masturbate into the bikini panties, each time removing your bra and adding pegs to your nipples. Each time you do this you will submit pics. From tomorrow your tasks will become more difficult and far more exposing, this is to see if you can handle it. If you need to go out anywhere you may not wear any more than two items of clothing, top and shorts or skirt and you will still masturbate.

Jess lay back and slipped her fingers in to her pussy, stroking her clit and fucking herself as she thought about what to reply, her eyes closing gently as she stroked herself only to open them briefly as another hand began to stroke her tits and then lips were kissing her nipples.

‘Mmmm mum, that’s so nice, bite them a bit.’
Susie obliged a little.
‘Oh yes, another please’ asked Jess as she blinked her eyes
Susie bit gently on to Jess nipple but Jess was beyond that, her eyes were wide open.

‘What are you wearing?’

Susie stood up, ‘my micro’ she replied and smiled.
‘Its my dress dare for today.’

Old 09-28-2016, 02:53 PM   #59
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
I wish I could meet jess
She's amazing
The girl that I based her on is actually quite a cutie, though of course Jess is way cuter and dirtier.

The following 2 users say Thank You to Joker50 for this post:
Old 09-28-2016, 03:22 PM   #60
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for an awesome new installment. Looking forward to the next one.

The following user says Thank You to Sydney_sub for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control., dares, humiliation, incest