Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-19-2011, 06:50 AM   #151
Leland
Distinguished Member

Yesterday was hard... all the morning with a semi-hard cock. A lot of masturbation but a lot distant from an edge...

@ Porlo
Sure!

@ vanilla
I really like your punishment!

UPDATE 10 days

CHALLENGING (red: report needed, disqualified the next update)
vanilla, jeff10145, Johnyg423, joseeke, Leland, 87dareboy

HALL OF FAME
The Evil Porlo: 4 years (special guest)
paaltjepaal, Trist 8 days
ulfolofsson 7 days
fitzsan: 6 days
Hg.: 5 days
mikaylaboy, higgs boson: 3 days
oxoguy, trose7, ultimateduelist: 2 days
Loome: 1 day
small_penis2141: 0 day
gieke, bodacious: forgot

HALL OF SHAME
JessicaTara, lovaboitoy, Matt87, MasterP., sxc_minx00, juggernaut_lloyd, Raptor9458, unseen, Warped Perfection

HARD PUNISHMENTS final version
(You must do your and that of the challengers still in play):
Leland: The next three times you cum (including the time that makes you lose the challenge) you must eat all your cum (do not spill even a drop!). Then you can't wash your mouth or drink/eat anything for 10 minutes. You can choose to drink directly (staying naked and upside down cum over your face with mouth opened) but then you must also do one of the "a b c" dares below. If fail/limit/female, choose 2 of these (X is the number of challengers still in play): A. Naked, tie tightly your balls/boobs, clothespins on nipples, edge then spank hard your naughty balls/pussy 3*X times and your ass/asshole/boobs 30*X times with an hairbrush or wooden spoon. Edge every 30 times. B. Naked, tie tightly your balls/boobs, clothespins on nipples, edge then dip them and your cock in a bowl with water and 5 icecubes 3*X minutes. If female, insert X icecubes in pussy and let them melt. Masturbate to bear the cold C. Naked, tie tightly your balls/boobs, clothespins on nipples, edge then drip on balls/cockhead/boobs&nipples/pussy&clit 20*X drops of hot wax. Remove wax only after cumming.
joseeke: Wear the underwear you where wearing just before you quit for X*2 days. During this time if you have to pee you have to pee very quickly and get back into your underwear as soon as possible. So guys: Let the last drops of pee go into your underwear and so not use toilet paper and girls: Don't use toilet paper to wipe dry, you have underwear to do that. (X = the amount of players left in the game)
jeff10145: multiply the amount of people by 3 this time and do that many naked sit ups and push ups then spank yourself that many times then do 20 more push ups/sit ups
vanilla: Requirements: This is another reading task. For every contestant still in play after you orgasm you're required to read 100 pages of a book. So for instance if there were 5 people you'd need to read 500 pages for this punishment. Any book is fine as long it consists mainly of words (no picture books again) but you might want to find a book with enough pages for you or else read more than one book. The Task: Now you'll need to read a book every night before going to bed (even if it's just a page) until you've read the number of pages you were required to. Once you start reading every time you stop you have to edge once, meaning in the very least you'll owe 1 edge by the time you're finished for the night. You may not orgasm until the morning and the consequence for doing so before then is an extra 100 pages added to your total.
As you can see the more you read each night the better it'll be for you, unless of course you get distracted easily.
87dareboy: This punishment will last one day for each person who still remains in the challenge after you orgasm so the longer you last, the shorter the punishment will be. You will need a dice for the next part, take your roll and multiply it by the number of people still in the game to find out how many edges you will have to do as you masturbate the next several days. If the number of edges is six or more, you must ruin every orgasm for the punishment period. If the number of edges is ten or more, you must eat your cum in addition to the ruined orgasm.
johnyg423: put 5 ice cubes up your ass and spank your ass 2 times the number of players who droped out.

Loves: bladder control & pee play, risk of pee drinking, edging, permissions, dreams.
Likes: orgasm control & cum play, dices, self-bondage, light pain, cock teasing, games.
Punishments: pee drinking, cum eating, hard likes, denial, ruin, cornertime.
Limits: people, messy, diapers, wedgies, scat, pics, vids

Last edited by Leland; 10-19-2011 at 06:54 AM.
Leland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:24 AM   #152
Johnyg423

I'm out did i come 5 or 6th
Johnyg423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 06:14 PM   #153
jeff10145

sorry i am still here and still going strong suprised i made it this far.

i am still in by the way

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:19 AM   #154
vanilla

Default Update! :)

Hey guys thanks for making alterations to your punishments for me, I'm sorry to be a pain. Leland I'm glad you like my punishment, I think it's great that you have a few options with yours... I can't say I'm particularly looking forward to having to do two of them but that's the sign of a good punishment after all.

As for the actual denial challenge I'm still in the game. I've had my ups and downs these past few days, at one stage I thought I was a goner after edging so many times but I got a nice break from feeling so horny after catching a cold the next day. Never thought I'd say good things about being sick but there you go.

I'm a little amazed I've made it this far, it's been a lot harder than I initially thought it would be and I'm looking forward to seeing how much more I can push myself.
vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:07 PM   #155
joseeke

Day.. 12

@Vanilla seems you where not the only one getting a bit ill this week. Yesterday i caught a little flu. So the hornyness levels where a bit lower the last 2 days.

@Johnyg423 Guess yo're 6th
bdsmtest
joseeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:38 AM   #156
87dareboy

I'm still in but it's getting way harder. I feel like I go to bed horny and I wake up horny and it doesn't take much to make me horny throughout the day.

likes: anal, cbt, chastity, cuckolding, cum eating, dice dares, humiliation, ice, masturbation, orgasm denial, pain, piss, wearing panties
maybe: cam dares, crossdressing, light public, messy, light public, pics
limits: animals, extreme public, family, scat
87dareboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 01:18 PM   #157
jeff10145

well i made it this far i am really suprised i did but today aproximetly 5 mins ago i failed i could not hold it any longer i gave in but i feel like i did good tho. i am out.

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 02:30 AM   #158
Leland
Distinguished Member

OMG I'm forgetting how my cock works! WTF is that meat thing?
Luckily I was a lot busy these days, but the weekend is always harder.

Only 4 horsemen of apocalypse remain!

@ Johnyg423 & jeff10145
You two have a good score, be proud, and happy punishments!

UPDATE 13 days

CHALLENGING
vanilla, joseeke, Leland, 87dareboy

HALL OF FAME
The Evil Porlo: 4 years (special guest)
jeff10145: 12 days
Johnyg423: 10 days
paaltjepaal, Trist: 8 days
ulfolofsson 7 days
fitzsan: 6 days
Hg.: 5 days
mikaylaboy, higgs boson: 3 days
oxoguy, trose7, ultimateduelist: 2 days
Loome: 1 day
small_penis2141: 0 day
gieke, bodacious: forgot

HALL OF SHAME
JessicaTara, lovaboitoy, Matt87, MasterP., sxc_minx00, juggernaut_lloyd, Raptor9458, unseen, Warped Perfection

HARD PUNISHMENTS final version
(You must do your and that of the challengers still in play):
Leland: The next three times you cum (including the time that makes you lose the challenge) you must eat all your cum (do not spill even a drop!). Then you can't wash your mouth or drink/eat anything for 10 minutes. You can choose to drink directly (staying naked and upside down cum over your face with mouth opened) but then you must also do one of the "a b c" dares below. If fail/limit/female, choose 2 of these (X is the number of challengers still in play): A. Naked, tie tightly your balls/boobs, clothespins on nipples, edge then spank hard your naughty balls/pussy 3*X times and your ass/asshole/boobs 30*X times with an hairbrush or wooden spoon. Edge every 30 times. B. Naked, tie tightly your balls/boobs, clothespins on nipples, edge then dip them and your cock in a bowl with water and 5 icecubes 3*X minutes. If female, insert X icecubes in pussy and let them melt. Masturbate to bear the cold C. Naked, tie tightly your balls/boobs, clothespins on nipples, edge then drip on balls/cockhead/boobs&nipples/pussy&clit 20*X drops of hot wax. Remove wax only after cumming/orgasm.
joseeke: Wear the underwear you where wearing just before you quit for X*2 days. During this time if you have to pee you have to pee very quickly and get back into your underwear as soon as possible. So guys: Let the last drops of pee go into your underwear and so not use toilet paper and girls: Don't use toilet paper to wipe dry, you have underwear to do that. (X = the amount of players left in the game)
vanilla: Requirements: This is another reading task. For every contestant still in play after you orgasm you're required to read 100 pages of a book. So for instance if there were 5 people you'd need to read 500 pages for this punishment. Any book is fine as long it consists mainly of words (no picture books again) but you might want to find a book with enough pages for you or else read more than one book. The Task: Now you'll need to read a book every night before going to bed (even if it's just a page) until you've read the number of pages you were required to. Once you start reading every time you stop you have to edge once, meaning in the very least you'll owe 1 edge by the time you're finished for the night. You may not orgasm until the morning and the consequence for doing so before then is an extra 100 pages added to your total. As you can see the more you read each night the better it'll be for you, unless of course you get distracted easily.
87dareboy: This punishment will last one day for each person who still remains in the challenge after you orgasm so the longer you last, the shorter the punishment will be. You will need a dice for the next part, take your roll and multiply it by the number of people still in the game to find out how many edges you will have to do as you masturbate the next several days. If the number of edges is six or more, you must ruin every orgasm for the punishment period. If the number of edges is ten or more, you must eat your cum in addition to the ruined orgasm.

Loves: bladder control & pee play, risk of pee drinking, edging, permissions, dreams.
Likes: orgasm control & cum play, dices, self-bondage, light pain, cock teasing, games.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:47 AM   #159
Leland
Distinguished Member

@ vanilla, joseeke, 87dareboy: I dare you to put an avatar!

Old 10-22-2011, 07:29 AM   #160
vanilla

Wow only four people left!

Alright Leland I found an avatar... By the way I like your new one, mini Pyramid Head.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:46 AM   #161
Leland
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla View Post
By the way I like your new one, mini Pyramid Head.
Exactly, that's me! The nurse is only a nice, sexy frame! Silent Hill rules... I removed the artistic naked Alita/Gunnm old avatar because it could have caused me a ban... maybe.

Your avatar instead is very... vanillous

Old 10-22-2011, 05:21 PM   #162
vanilla

Of course! Having PH in any picture means that he is instantly the main focus. My thoughts exactly and if it's any consolation I prefer your new avatar.

And I'll take that as a complement.

By the way if anyone cares to know, I am still in the game, but for how long is the question.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:17 AM   #163
Trist

wow you guys are good.... I never stood a chance
Trist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 05:31 AM   #164
joseeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland View Post
@ vanilla, joseeke, 87dareboy: I dare you to put an avatar!

Challenge accepted Should have done that already a long time ago.

As for the challenge, it's weekend again, too much spare time and allot of unwanted erections whenever something erotic comes to my mind. Everything down there became allot more sensitive and i enjoy even the smallest touch. However the craving for touching down there only increases every touch. I hope i can keep this under control...

So fellow competitors prepare for the 3rth week, often said to be one of the hardest in orgasm denial. Let's see who will survive...
bdsmtest
joseeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:08 AM   #165
vanilla

Default Final update, I'm out!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm out.

Last night I was having a restless time in bed, I was frustrated and horny and just not able to calm down. I ended up playing around with myself, just teasing at first but I soon moved on to edging. After a few edges I pushed myself over, it could've been stopped but I wanted to cum so much! It was a great feeling knowing I'd gone over the point of no return and I was pretty much out to it by then just engulfed in my own pleasure. I feel sad that I'm not competing anymore because I had a lot of fun here but those orgasms were mind blowing. I say orgasms because I must of had about three in a row, I just kept stimulating myself for the whole time. I've never done that before because of the pain but it didn't hurt at all for some reason! Presently I'm a little sensitive now but so very relieved.

That is my longest ever time being denied and I feel pretty happy I made for that long. I don't know why but two weeks just seems like a decent amount of time considering I usually orgasm daily... It's something I'm keen to try again some time, and get better at!

Well I believe I have some punishments to do, good luck to the rest of you! I'll be keeping an eye out on this thread to see the outcome.

Advertisements
Kink Talk