Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Default The Halloween Wedgies (With bonus wedgie game)

Okay, just so you know, while this is a fictional story, it is still realistic, unlike some that have been posted. Also, I know it is not Halloween, but this will be on-going for a while, plus I might make multiple stories with the same characters, to where it is a small series. The story will begin in my next post, but here are some other things for you to know: This is also a game in a way. Almost everytime a character gets any sort of wedgie, I will mark it at the bottom of each post. Anyone who accuratley makes a video or picture of this wedgie and sends it to me (message me when you have it done so I can give you my email, since you can't send pictures on getdare) gets to choose what happens next in the story from a few options.

Starting Character Information
(Please note that these are only the main characters, other characters will come into play, and you might get to know what things are like from their view every now and then. You will also find out other things about the characters later.)

Main characters are a group of High School Freshmen. They all find wedgies fun. And most of them find them kind of sexy. They don't really go to extremes with the wedgies, but they do like to play games of Truth or Dare, mainly focusing on wedgies in the game. Or sometimes they will just do wedgie games instead.
1. Josh- Unofficial leader of the group. Is dating Kenzie.
2. Kenzie- Not bossy, but still kind of the one in charge of the girls.
3. Lindsey- Is head cheerleader at school, but hangs out with these friends instead of the other cheerleaders. Has a crush on Brandon. Thinks Elliot is annoying.
4. Brandon- The most athletic in the group. Josh's best friend.
5./6. Milton and Bailey- They are both really dorky, in fact, in the eyes of the popular people at school (except for the ones like Lindsey and Brandon who they are friends with) they are complete nerds. They have a crushes on each other, which everyone knows about (it's pretty obvious), except for them.
7. Elliot- A total goofball. He thinks he is a lot cooler than he really is. Has a crush on Lindsey.
8. Megan- While most of the group finds wedgies sexy, she finds them sexier than any other girls do. She isn't obsessed with wedgies, but she really gets into them (or rather, they get into her. (I know that was a bad pun).

The story will start in the next post. Stay tuned (By "stay tuned" I mean you might want to subscribe to the thread).

Advertisements
Kink Talk