Old 10-30-2011, 06:08 PM   #1
mynameiserik

Default Public 101

Never tried a public dare? Or maybe, like me, you don't want to go all the way, but wouldn't mind being a little naughty outside your house? This is a post all about easy, hidden public dares that let you just get your toes wet. The dares are rated easy, medium, and hard, so you can easily pick your level of comfort. Feel free to add, modify, or combine any of the dares, and definitely adjust for your personal fetishes. I look forward to seeing the stories! (I'll post my stories after the dares, if I've done them, and I have either done or intend to do all that I post here!)

Band-it:
(easy)
Wrap a rubber band around your genitals or breasts and go for a walk or to the store. Make sure it's not too tight - we don't want any damage.

Haven't tried this yet, sorry.

Plug and Shop:
(medium)
Insert your favorite butt plug, then go to the store and shop around. Make sure to park far away, and swing those hips when you walk!

Personal story: I tried this today with my new glass plug, which I love, but which is a little hard to get in, so I end up not wearing it so often. Driving was a little uncomfortable. When I got there, I parked across the parking lot, and it was a LONG walk to the store. I shopped for about an hour and a half, including trying on a few pairs of pants. I got more distracted as the time passed, and I found myself kind of grinding my hips as I walked because it felt so good. By far the most frustrating part was crouching to get at the bottom shelf. Very very fun, and I'll be doing it again.

Refreshing:
(medium)
Go swimming in a public place (pool, lake, etc.) or, alternatively, use a public shower. When you're done, change out of your wet things and wrap a towel around your waist with nothing underneath. Shirt is optional. Drive home like this.

Personal story: I did this late one night, wearing an unbuttoned shirt after swimming in the pool of someone I was house-sitting for. It was interesting - I felt like I wasn't wearing any bottoms, but I still felt safely covered. Good feeling, very different and thrilling for me.

Tied Up:
(hard)
Wear a karada underneath your clothing, and go about your day. This should be easier with the cold weather coming on! Don't forget to put knots in just the right places.

Haven't tried this one yet, sorry.

That's all I have for now. Feel free to submit more. There's got to be a few people who are tired of the "wear a 2-inch skirt and inspect every bottom shelf in the mall" dares. I'll update if I think of more.

Likes: Self-bondage, moderate/severe pain, spanking, training/challenges, denial, large objects, clothespins, nipple play, enemas

Dislikes: Anything public or involving other people, poop/pee except enemas, ice, and illegal things...

So let's play...
mynameiserik is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to mynameiserik for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beginner, butt plug, easy public, karada, public