Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-28-2017, 07:55 PM   #1
SlutQueen

Default To women: would you send nudes?

So clearly on this site there is a lot of pressure for the females to send nudes. This is something I state clearly I am not comfortable with, but I still get many requests. Is it normal that I'm uncomfortable sending nudes, and if so what techniques do you recommend for saying no even if I'm a sub?

Give me edges here!
Total edges received: 343
Edges completed: 333
Edges remaining: 0
Edges removed from tasks: 10

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
PM Dares
I have a buttplug, three dildos, handcuffs, a Hitachi magic wand and a remote five setting vibe.
Feel free to send me a dare, I'll do anything within likes, and some within dislikes. I'm always up for a game of chess or battleship with forfeits too.
SlutQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 08:06 PM   #2
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Ok,
Not a girl but a male dom.
This is the internet age.
Not sending nudes is not about being shy but about protection.
I can say: simply don't!
Its not necessary.

If you want read my blog >>here<<

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 08:11 PM   #3
SlutQueen

Thanks a lot sir Sam. Anyone else?

Give me edges here!
Total edges received: 343
Edges completed: 333
Edges remaining: 0
Edges removed from tasks: 10

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
PM Dares
I have a buttplug, three dildos, handcuffs, a Hitachi magic wand and a remote five setting vibe.
Feel free to send me a dare, I'll do anything within likes, and some within dislikes. I'm always up for a game of chess or battleship with forfeits too.
SlutQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 08:59 PM   #4
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Just say "no". Seriously. Nothing wrong with just saying "no, I don't feel comfortable doing that."
I think most girls on here are uncomfortable with that and wouldn't do it.
It's just a big chunk of young horny and rude guys who demand for them. Imho you should not take anybody (especially a stranger) who demands for something seriously anyway.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 09:37 PM   #5
imakikmaster

For me I feel that if your limits are no pictures someone shouldn't try to push that especially if it is clearly stated
imakikmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 09:40 PM   #6
bamadude01
getDare Devil

any decent dom (or general person) on here will respect your wishes on this, even if it means saying "sorry, but this isn't a good fit" and parting ways. even as a sub, if sending nudes is a limit, then that's YOUR call, not the doms.
Old 04-29-2017, 02:52 AM   #7
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Bratling will send full body/face nudes to her dom. That's all. And we built a relationship and trust before Bratling started to send them, and she chose when to start sending them.

She might share select pictures with specific people (very, very few) who she trusts entirely with them or upload a few non identifying pictures every now and then and those are carefully checked to make sure nothing identifiable is showing.

But the key point is the people Bratling shares specific pictures with, she trusts them. She has formed a friendship and built trust with them.

Bratling refused to send any pictures to anyone for a very long time and that was her right as it is yours. Just because you're a sub doesn't mean you do things you're not comfortable with. If someone pesters you or refuses to accept no for an answer, they're not worth knowing anyway.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 04-29-2017 at 02:54 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 06:14 AM   #8
fuuuck

Stop nudes

i have no problem sending nudes but i never put my face in the photo..i dont want my children seeing me online 10yrs from now..sometimes tho u get that one guy whos treasure hunting for everyone's pics and he'll just beg n beg..those guys get no pics..in fact i would steal an image off google of either a tiny baby penis or fat droopy-lipped vag covered in herpes and send one of those..good luck
fuuuck is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to fuuuck for this post:
Old 04-29-2017, 06:45 AM   #9
Sam~
Truth Freak

you should never send any pictures you are not comfortable sending. The only people who I have ever sent pictures of myself too, are Matt and Lucy. And it took me a long time before I felt comfortable enough to do that.
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sam~ for this post:
Old 04-29-2017, 06:53 AM   #10
Allykat

Well, I do have a couple of nude pics around on this site but they're fairly anonymous without showing face. I have no problem showing nude pictures if it's because I want to. However if someone tries to pressure me or guilt me into sending picture it would just lead to a very quick block because fuck that.

I used to be very insecure and would fall for those things and it's really disgusting how some men (and possible women) look for insecure girls and then use emotional abuse to get nude pictures.

Likes, dislikes and limits
Allykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 07:09 AM   #11
Laurakostoris
Account Banned

I've sent a few nudes to people I know and trust, but I never send to people who ask.

At the end of the day, despite certain lifestyle choices, I have a job and family, and I don't want to lose either.

Like: dares, bdsm, piss, anal, and a good hard fucking

Limits: anything that would effect my job or family, so no pics. Also scat and blood
Laurakostoris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 03:06 PM   #12
sweetandshy

Back when I first started going on online chat rooms for sexual purposes, every once in a while I'd get someone asking for pics. Not knowing any better I agreed. Looking back on it it's something I think I was really stupid for, but I've learned from it.

I have pics posted on a few sites but they are there because I felt confident posting those pics. There is a difference between being pressured to send nudes and being comfortable enough in your own skin to send them to someone else. I'd recommend building a relationship with someone first get some trust built up before sending pics.

I've had what seemed like a really great dom who I was really enjoying talking to when he started pressuring me for pics. Saying it was safer that way. First of all ya know what's even safer? Not sending anything. Trying to change the wording and weasel your way into it doesn't change my answer.

Bottom line is if you're comfortable sending pics then that's fine, if not then that's fine too. It's all about what YOU feel comfortable doing. If you feel forced then stop talking to them. It's also much easier to ignore someone if they keep pestering you on the internet. If saying no doesn't work, it's best to just drop all contact. No means no.

PM Dares

Likes, Limits, Toys, and About Me
sweetandshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 03:13 PM   #13
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Just say no. It's your body and choice. You shouldn't feel pressured. Only do what your comfortable with.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 06:59 PM   #14
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Hey everyone on this cite is here to have a little fun. That includes you, if you don't think sending a nude would fun, then don't feel pressured to do so. This cite works because people respect ( for the most part) each other's likes and limits, if someone can't do that then they shouldn't even be on the cite. If they won't stop bugging you then ignore them, do it long enough and they move on, trust me unless it's an unhealthy obsession it will only take a week, 2 tops.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk