Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 04-04-2017, 10:11 PM   #1
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Default WTF Craigslist

You ever see a ad on Craigslist and say WTF,,,,,,,,,here's a good one.

https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/msr/6074574136.html

Cuck Family for Alpha Bull - mw4m (Harlem / Morningside)
body: thin
height: 5'5" (165cm)

I'm a son looking for an alpha American Man to fuck my mother and sister and cuck my dad.
My mother suggested the idea to me and i'm trying to see if doing it is possible.

I'm from Kuwait. I'm an immigrant here and i'm super lucky to be welcomed and have respect, America saved my country once, and respected me here, I am honored and proud to be here. there is a Muslim law that says any tribe or country that is protecting another tribe or country is entitled to fuck their women and cuckold their men. In my wildest dreams I wish to introduce an American Army man to my mother and sister.

My dad was a POW and you guys freed him. He wasn't a good man and he also never gave my mom an orgasm in her life so I guess I hope an American Army man would be able to do that at some point and put him in his place and make her happy for once.

Please send us your face/body pic and let's talk and see if doing it is possible.

Best!

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk