Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-18-2017, 06:56 PM   #46
MistressCariad

Location: The second level of the Inferno; Where the lustful, lewd and lecherous are condemned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyslut75 View Post
I never finish what task I started, I ether get scared before the task/dare and back out or I fail and cum when I shouldn't. I try my best but I'm weak.
So you are from Wales?

How terrible it is to have a coward from among your own countrymen.

Go to my Torture Chamber and randomly pick one of my torments, making sure you leave a report in the blog comments.
Pain, punishment, pleasure, they are all the same. My likes & limits? Pfft, there is only my will and whatever whim the Bitch-goddess chooses to inflict on you. If you think you are man enough, then by all means step into my Torture Chamber.

(If you want to chat then see my annoying sister. I am not here for your amusement, but make no mistake, you're very much here for mine.)

Last edited by MistressCariad; 04-18-2017 at 07:44 PM.
MistressCariad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 07:00 PM   #47
MistressCariad

Location: The second level of the Inferno; Where the lustful, lewd and lecherous are condemned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddjobber View Post
But my behavior was horrible for a slave.
There is no worse sin then one of my own harem slaves failing to amuse me.

A most terrible punishment now awaits you.
Pain, punishment, pleasure, they are all the same. My likes & limits? Pfft, there is only my will and whatever whim the Bitch-goddess chooses to inflict on you. If you think you are man enough, then by all means step into my Torture Chamber.

(If you want to chat then see my annoying sister. I am not here for your amusement, but make no mistake, you're very much here for mine.)

Last edited by MistressCariad; 04-18-2017 at 07:43 PM.
Old 04-18-2017, 08:04 PM   #48
swrd4

Yes I've cheated on more than one date on here and lied about completeing it and deserve to be punished my punishment can be pm to me as I'm not on here each day.
swrd4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 09:29 PM   #49
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

I have a confession. I've been put into denial before and I didn't abide by it, I came on the last day because I assumed it should have been over and let myself over the edge. I here by ask for forgiveness.

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 12:31 PM   #50
MistressCariad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttaholic View Post
I've been put into denial before and I didn't abide by it, I came on the last day because I assumed it should have been over and let myself over the edge. I here by ask for forgiveness.
Forgiveness?

You ask for forgiveness for being a lying weak little whore that lacks any control?

Forgiveness?!

I think not.

You are to strip, immediately.

Edge yourself, remembering your failure from before.

Once fully erect begin to slap your balls. Do not stop until you are limp. Does this excite you? Then you are a pervert and slap harder! I don't care how painful it gets, keep busting your balls until you can control yourself.

Now if you cum, you are even more of a sick little degenerate then I thought. Report back on here, and know I will not be so kind as I was this time, if I have to correct you again.

Old 04-21-2017, 01:35 PM   #51
OmoGuy
getDare Sweetheart

I guess the truth should come out, mistress. Three days ago, I was supposed to start a week long lock-up in chastity. Of course, I instantly became a horny mess and before I knew it I was begging to be let out just to edge once. One edge turned to two edges, then to five, and before I knew it, I was over the edge and cumming as hard as I could. I got way too worked up and kinda got lost in the moment.. During the next three days, I couldn't stop cumming.. I started another week long lock up yesterday, hopefully to be more diligent this time, yet the damage has been done and any pent up frustration I would have had is gone. I feel like this warrants a punishment, mistress.

25/m/straight/switch/L.A

Loves: Chastity, teasing, blackmail, hidden public
Likes: Humiliation, crossdressing, semi-public, anal, ruined orgasms, bladder control
Dislike: Messy, pain, cumplay, sleeping caged
Limits: poo, public

PM Dares
OmoGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 07:54 PM   #52
MistressCariad

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmoGuy View Post
I guess the truth should come out, mistress.
Hmm,

So another weak-willed liar with an attractive avatar comes before the goddess.

Tell me, pretty-boy, do you think that having such a sexy picture will spare you?

Let's try a straight foward simple dare, shall we?

For one day you are not to touch or pleasure yourself. However, during that day you are not to get an erection, at all. If at anytime you becoming erect you are to remove one piece of clothing, and keep it off. If your erection doesn't go away within 5 minutes, another piece of clothing comes off.

If you become naked, cum, or touch yourself, then you have failed, pervert. Roll a dice and add that to the number of days you are currently in denial.

---UPDATE---
Haha, the little coward changed his picture.

Last edited by MistressCariad; 04-24-2017 at 07:22 PM.
Old 04-23-2017, 08:25 PM   #53
Jojo246

I cum way too much for my own good and recently gave myself an orgasm when i was supposed to be in denial
Jojo246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 03:53 PM   #54
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

I feel I should confess that despite my efforts to give up crossdressing I've failed, I've spent the evening in a bra and thong including going to a restraint and when at the hire.with a evening dress over them.

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 08:49 AM   #55
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

I often post in person-above threads because I want to give someone (usually a girl) a dare on a particular subject in hopes of receiving a report or feedback, but I don't always do the next dare that I receive. I almost never do the next dare when it's posted by another male.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 10:27 AM   #56
subjoi

Unhappy

Mistress, I have been bad I love being told what to do, but I don't do have the dares people message me with. I am truly a coward. I also sit here on my computer saying I did them, but truly don't most of the time. I needed to be fix.
subjoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 11:58 PM   #57
Pokemasturbater

Male

Hello mistress
I was soppoused to do a 24 hour dare with out cumming, but I rolled arousal for one hour and edging only but my first try I cummed and waited for the hour to be up. When the hour was up I rolled and didn't get the sleep option but I slept anyway and I never reported back please forgive.
Limits: blood, pain, public, being written on, family/friends, pictures/video.
Pokemasturbater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 03:13 PM   #58
seasalt117

Default My confession.

Mistress I have something to confess.

I never do the dice dares I or someone else chooses for me, I see them and get really aroused because they're so good, I roll the dice, then like a coward I back out. Out of hundreds of dice dares I sifted through I only completed one.

My other confession is that I lie about my penis size, I say it's six inches even though it's not. In real life all of my friends think that I have an above average penis when in reality I have a little dicklet.

I know I've been bad Mistress but I still humbly ask for forgiveness.
seasalt117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk