Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-25-2017, 03:41 PM   #16
marylandguy
getDare Succubus

I have sinmed...i have not followed through on dares. I get excited to do them and then i fail. Im excited by dares involving denial and edging but i emdup cummimg wothout remourse now i feel horribe about this and need to repent

live:.cid.af960c28b1fda61b for skype

PM Dares

Likes- stroking, cum control, tease and denial, edging, messy, cross dressing, line writing, humilation, fb friends, showing face

limits cbt, scat, drinking pee, illegal,

Kik marylandguygetdare
marylandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 10:32 PM   #17
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressCariad View Post
No, there is no forgiveness for such crimes.

There is only punishment.

1) Count the times you defiled yourself when you were suppose to be remaining chaste for this community.

2) Strip naked.

3) Put on a corset, and only a corset. (You didn't even spell "corset" correctly in your post, and you claim to have a fetish about such things. Your offenses just keep on multiplying.)

4) Take the largest, thickest ruler you have.

5) Go outside. (I will grant you a small amount of mercy here, though you don't deserve it. You may choose the time and location of when and where you go outside.)

6) Edge yourself near to an orgasm, then stop.

7) Spank your "manhood" (to even use such a word with reference to you makes me laugh) hard with the ruler while saying "I'm a worthless lying sissy slut."

8) Repeat steps 6-7 as many times equal to the number from step 1, though double the spanks each time. (1,2,4,8,16,32, etc.)

9) If you have an orgasm at anytime, then start from the beginning again.
Thank you for this goddess
I have I times sinned , do I have to do all of these edges and spanks together or can I spread it out
Since its freezing outside can I maybe do them inside , and can I orgasm when done ?

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 03:41 PM   #18
MistressCariad

Location: The second level of the Inferno; Where the lustful, lewd and lecherous are condemned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marylandguy View Post
but I end up cummimg without remorse
I don't know what is worse, that you are a liar, lack any control of your worthless body, or that your terrible spelling and grammar have befouled my glorious thread.

Drop your pants and spank yourself until you can't take anymore.

Now spank yourself another 20 times.

This wasn't your punishment, however, it was only for my amusement, for your correction I command you to do the following:

Find someone on getDare you don't know. Send them a PM and say you have been bought as a slut prostitute for them. Tell them they can use you in any way they want. Keep on trying until someone responds.
Pain, punishment, pleasure, they are all the same. My likes & limits? Pfft, there is only my will and whatever whim the Bitch-goddess chooses to inflict on you. If you think you are man enough, then by all means step into my Torture Chamber.

(If you want to chat then see my annoying sister. I am not here for your amusement, but make no mistake, you're very much here for mine.)
MistressCariad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 03:47 PM   #19
silkysatin
getDare Devil

I confess to being a liar and cheat. I was supposed to write 500 lines, by hand, and I said they were done. Well, yes & no. I wrote 30 times by hand, then copied the remainder on a copier. I didn't get caught, but now feel like both a liar and a cheater.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 03:50 PM   #20
Computergeek94
getDare Sweetheart

I confess to being a humiliation slut. Lately I have been offering others the opportunity to control my PC through anydesk and humiliate me that way. As I post this, I have AnyDesk open for whoever wants my login info

Kik/Skype - Samswitch94
Message me Chastity Check on Kik.

Likes/Limits
Computergeek94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 03:58 PM   #21
MistressCariad

Location: The second level of the Inferno; Where the lustful, lewd and lecherous are condemned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcd87 View Post
Thank you for this goddess. I have I times sinned, do I have to do all of these edges and spanks together or can I spread it out
Since its freezing outside can I maybe do them inside, and can I orgasm when done ?
Take a spoon and spank your manhood ten times for dare requesting that I change your punishment. If you become erect, then take another 10 for being such a pervert.

Since you are such a pussy and can't handle a little cold you may do it inside. However, do it in front of your main window with the shades open.
Pain, punishment, pleasure, they are all the same. My likes & limits? Pfft, there is only my will and whatever whim the Bitch-goddess chooses to inflict on you. If you think you are man enough, then by all means step into my Torture Chamber.

(If you want to chat then see my annoying sister. I am not here for your amusement, but make no mistake, you're very much here for mine.)
Old 03-26-2017, 04:09 PM   #22
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Thank you goddess for being so kind to this pussy, I'll do this and report back tomorrow

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Old 03-26-2017, 04:24 PM   #23
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

I have a confession to make, I made thread saying I had 100 points and the goal was to get it down to 0 points by doing dares people gave me but I got to 66 points and just gave up.

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 07:42 PM   #24
MistressCariad

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkysatin View Post
I was supposed to write 500 lines . . . I wrote 30 times by hand, then copied the remainder on a copier.
Cheating as a writer is one of the graves sins I have heard. My repulsion is so I great I could barely bring myself to condescend to your level to even speak with one as worthless as yourself.

To begin with, you are to over the next 48 hours spank yourself hard with a paddle on your bare rear 470 times. A real man could take all the swats in one session, but I doubt you are made of such metal.

Next, you are to within the next week go and xerox your privates and then pin the picture somewhere in your house where you will see your shame everyday. Maybe on your bathroom mirror? Or above your bed? Leave the picture up for a month.

Finally, you are to find some corner that is not in your house/apartment. Stand in that corner facing the wall and say "I'm a worthless liar and cheat" 30 times.

Last edited by MistressCariad; 03-26-2017 at 08:05 PM.
Old 03-26-2017, 08:04 PM   #25
MistressCariad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek4life View Post
I got to 66 points and just gave up.
Your weakness merits painful correction.

Tomorrow you are to wear women's panties. You are then to give yourself a wedgie, and make it harsh, make it bit deep. Throughout the day you are to yank up on your panties another 34 times. You must wait at least 5 minutes in between each yank and you are not to remove the wedged panties for any reason until you take the full 34 yanks.

Old 03-26-2017, 09:02 PM   #26
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Quote:
Cheating as a writer is one of the graves sins I have heard. My repulsion is so I great I could barely bring myself to condescend to your level to even speak with one as worthless as yourself.

To begin with, you are to over the next 48 hours spank yourself hard with a paddle on your bare rear 470 times. A real man could take all the swats in one session, but I doubt you are made of such metal.

Next, you are to within the next week go and xerox your privates and then pin the picture somewhere in your house where you will see your shame everyday. Maybe on your bathroom mirror? Or above your bed? Leave the picture up for a month.

Finally, you are to find some corner that is not in your house/apartment. Stand in that corner facing the wall and say "I'm a worthless liar and cheat" 30 times.
But please Mistress Cariad! 470 swats? Gulp! Ouch!!! No, Mistress, I beg you.

I really don't want to hang that picture up for a month Mistress ! Please, I beg you!!!

No, please, not the corner! I beg you Mistress! I promise to never cheat on any writing punishment I get again! You have my word Mistress Cariad!!!! I beg you to reconsider Masm!!

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 12:45 PM   #27
AnotherGirl1
Account Banned

Quote:
You're honesty is commendable, as well as your loyalty to your friend.

Still, spank yourself 100 times.
Thank you mistress, sorry for being a lying cunt.
AnotherGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 02:20 PM   #28
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Hello Mistress Cariad, I am glad this thread exists so I can confess my sins. I have two and I don't know which one is worst.

The first is that I almost never do the dares that I get in person-above threads, even when they are realistic, because I never get around to do them and eventually I forget. Over time, it turned into straight up negligence and posting in those threads just to know that I am supposed to do this dare and to pleasure myself to the thought and humiliation.

The second is that a few days ago, I dommed someone who loved it and got desperate to cum because of my cruelty, but I went too far by forbidding him to cum and not letting him have realistic alternatives. I realized it was too far when he just said goodbye and left because he really wanted to cum, and maybe it was a crime on his part, but it also went to make me realize I was doing it selfishly. I don't know if, as I dommed him, you consider it was my right to make him suffer, but I have a feeling it counts as being unkind to a fellow member, albeit unwillingly.

Please Mistress, give me the punishment I deserve. Maybe if you find it useful, you wish to know that I will be doing house chores for several hours straight in the near future, in case you find it amusing to use this coincidence for my punishment. Thank you for letting me confess my wrongs!

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 04:23 PM   #29
Angelica.156

I confess when I first started on here, I would get dares and do a few but not many, especially writing, insertation or spanking ones. I also failed a test about a month ago because I spent too much time on here and didn't study. Lastly, I have been watching videos and playing with myself and cumming too much. Please punish and degrade me within my limits.
PM me "spank" and I will do X spanks with instrument of yr choosing
PM "bondage" and I will sleep restrained
Pm "wedgie" and I will sleep with a wedgie of your choosing
PM me punishments
Angelica.156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 12:22 AM   #30
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Take a spoon and spank your manhood ten times for dare requesting that I change your punishment. If you become erect, then take another 10 for being such a pervert.

Since you are such a pussy and can't handle a little cold you may do it inside. However, do it in front of your main window with the shades open.
Thank you goddess for this most deserved punishment,
I think it was 10 times, that comes to allot of hits with doubling them.

I put on my training corset given it's a punishment, laced as tightly as I could. These things are evil, short breaths were all I could manage and the constant pressure of the steel cage around me.
It didn't take long to get hard fantasizing about being locked in this and under someone's control.

I stood infrobt if the living room window onto the street and spanked my sissy manhood the first time. It was so humiliating saying I'm a worthless lying sissy slut. Once soft I edged again and repeated this, it wasnt bad until 64 hits. After that each one realy stung. The final set was 256 and that was really painful

I managed not to cum, and I'm waiting until you are happy with this before I do, I hope I can now be forgiven goddess

Add days in lingerie

Advertisements
Kink Talk