Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 07:45 PM   #241
sir sam
Distinguished Member

ZacharyBratt.
Absolutely great!
You will get a comment.
But i'm struggling with time at the moment. It will take one or two days.

Wow... It's amazing how fast the last contributions got posted..... All over 2 hours!!!

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Old 04-23-2017, 08:02 PM   #242
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryn View Post
Ok, finally, here's my report....

Three days ago...
I keep on thinking about what I said last time... "I don't like cornertime, yet, I could try it again".
And I'd still like to try, really, only, I don't know if I can do it. I don't have that much time.
Unless....
Well, I could have time right now. It's night, the others are asleep... What if?....
It takes me only few minutes, and everything's ready.
The time starts.

So, here I am, again. It will be a looong wait, so I close my eyes, try to relax and not to think about anything.
I'm even naked from the waist down, this time, trying to avoid the discomfort - and the distraction - of panties around my ankles...
Doesn't work well, though... I'm thinking about a lot of things. About my report (I'll never be able to remember... well, everything. It could be a very short report...), or those who succeeded in doing this kneeling. I wouldn't last 30 seconds that way. They have all my respect and admiration.
I yawn... well, obviously: I should be asleep, after all, and I'm a bit tired. But, all in all, I'm fine enough, and I really want to go on. I don't feel stupid anymore, and this time I started the task for very specific reasons.
To prove myself that I can do it, to have back my little spot in Sir Sam's signature... but above all.... Well, I noticed how genuinely happy Sir Sam is everytime someone join this "adventure" and share his experience... and it's a good thing make someone happy, right? A nice feeling. So, well...
Too bad I didn't have time to enter the site and post my claim... Actually, it didn't occurred to me... Well, never mind. It will be a surprise.
After a while, the night's noises change, and suddenly I'm sure the first hour is already over. But, it can't be possible... doesn't feel like...
And then I realize: I'm not fighting with myself, not this time.
On the contrary: I'm calm, almost... relaxed. I know exactly why I'm doing this, I'm absolutely sure I can do it, and I'm just... waiting.
Patiently.
Wow. This is a big difference.
Unfortunately, this doesn't help with the physical discomfort. Again, maybe I'm moving too much, but...

Perhaps around the 120 minutes, pain hits. Hard. Very hard. Don't know how, I manage not to break the position, but I have to rub my neck for few minutes. The pain subside a little, but I'd need to change my position to actually relax my neck....
This is when I start to fight a little, again. I'd need to stop, but I'm so close to the end... I just have to hold on, just a little bit more... Ten, five minutes.... I'm almost done, I'm absolutely sure.
And I'm right. Not even two minutes after, the timer rings.
YES!!! DID IT!!!....
Wow....

I wonder if I could try it again........
Thanks for doing this time!
Oh yes.. I proudly carry your name in my signature with all the others that did over 2 hours of standing for me.
And you are very right. I remember each individual report. Each is different. Each is personal. And all are great. I feel honoured by all.

It is so nice to read the contrast with your previous report. The moment i did read you redid the cornertime but did not have time to post yet i did reread your previous report. You are very right. I am very genuine happy with each contribution. Handing out cornertime is a big like (a even have a blog on it).

You were so quite this time. Your beginning was peacefull. No panic. Just nice thoughts. I feel flattered. I feel honoured.

It's really great how you got yourself floating. A big vontrast with the first time. You simply knew you would make it. This was not a curious trial. This was a well choosen sacrifice. You knew itbwould be long and boring. You were prepared and did not even care. It is great.

On the one hand i don't like the physical discomfort that comes with these long times because they more or less prevent figurng out how long one could stand the boredom, how long one could be floating.
On the other had. I like the discomfort. It belongs to the cornertime. It definitely belongs to the sacrifice that needs to be made.

This thread is devious. "Just" 5 minutes extra. How hard can it be? This thread is devious and it is intended to be devious. I really enjoy the extra 5 minutes of sacrifice you made. You did proof you could do it. You did proof you wanted it it for me. Thanks!!!

The end is grotesk! You struggled .... And made it! And clearly..... Fully certain you could have done even 5 minutes more. Where does it end???........

Thanks.
And.....
It is absolutely not necessary to worry about your english. Your story was great to read!

140 minutes done.
And actually 145 minutes also done.... So...... 150 minutes is challanged!

Who takes the 2.5hr milestone??

The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 04-25-2017, 03:36 PM   #243
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacharyBratt View Post
One evening I saw a post on the getdare forum called “Corner-Time I did more.” I looked thru the thread thinking “Hmmmm that looks like a fun challenge to try.” so I posted a reply asking for my turn to my delight it was accepted so I was put on the reserved to do the 145 minutes that is 2 hrs and 25 minutes of pure corner-time I must now complete.

I made a corner of my bedroom all clean and comfortable without any objects to distract me from this long corner-time.
To prepare for the cornertime i did a test on my cellphone for the timer to make sure i could hear when it goes off. And as a backup i set the alarm clock to got off in 2hr and 30 minutes later. I then set the timer on the phone for 2hr and 25 mins and 30 seconds to give me a bit to get into position. I then walked over to the corner pressing my nose to the corner walls and started the 145 long minutes.

OMG what was I thinking when I agreed to do this Was the first thing that popped into my head once I started this challenging task.
This won’t be that bad I first thought.
I was stuck in the corner for a a little over an hour before I realized I could not have been more wrong this was a very hard task just standing facing a boring corner wall.
At the start my mind was so busy thinking up everything of what i was to write in the report and everything else in the world behind my back while while stuck in the corner for what seemed like forever.

I then took some deep breaths to try to calm my mind down. That worked for awhile then my legs started to get sore so I squirmed around keeping my poor nose on those walls.
About an hour into the corner I tried to distract myself from the situation of being stuck in the corner, at least i think it was about an hour as i had no idea on how much time as passed or how long I have left.

“10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 Blast off into the deep space to go on a journey to the stars.” that did not help very much as my mind was to connected to the soreness in my legs.

Taking more deep breaths again to try to calm myself down.
“Why am I doing this no one will take and grab me by my ears and drag me back to the corner if i walk away and who would know if i have not completed this task and just said I did” the easy answer was I would know.
Not only would I disappoint strangers on the internet I never met but more importantly i would be very disappointed in myself for not completing this simple task of just standing in a boring corner.
About 90 minutes into the task I started to get content with just me and that corner. “Hello left wall, Hello right wall. This is my nose pressed against you as my new home for awhile.”
I then just let nature take its course and accepted that I am stuck in this corner until the alarm goes off.

After a long 145 minutes the alarm finally goes off.

“Yeaaaa it is all over” at least that is what i thought as when I went to lay down to goto bed my mind was still in that dang corner for some time. In away i kind of missed being there. I know that sounds a little strange but I ended up at the end so content with just me a the corner.

Now if this tasks ends up going on to the 3 hour (180 minutes) mark I may try it again So if anyone does decide to go ahead and bring up the time to 180 minutes I guess I will be stuck in the corner again.
Thanks for doing time for me!
Thanks for th nice report.

I must say, your introduction is almost casual. It makes it sound easy. Like,.. "oh, i just found this thread and thought it would be nice to do 2hrs &25 minutes of cornertime". In reality this is a lot.
It is amazing how calm and without worry you just went for it.

Anyway,.. having said the timer, having pressed your nose against the wall, ratio settled in, realizing 2h25m is fricking long. A full first hour of worries, earthlike worries. It is amazing and actually funny to read all your thoughts. Funny to read your greeting of the walls. Funny to read how you tried to make friends with the walls.

Then you clearly were able to get some peace. Just accepting. It is amazing how such thing eventualy happens. How resistance got broken and just a long stretch of peace settles in.

The remarkable thing is that you started to "miss" the corner. This is actually an amzing thing that Also happened to Asher MarvHarvey and Allykat. It seems to belong to the long "over 2hr" contributions. It seems that such long period gets one over an edge.

Wel sure.... when the 3hrs get in sight.... I sure hope you will join again!!!!

And so.... its amazing.....but...... the 2.5hr milestone is now at stake.
A nice round 150minutes... 2.5hrs........

Who dares to claim??

Old 04-30-2017, 10:28 AM   #244
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

After the recent wave of activity over the 2-hour mark, all is quiet!
Old 05-01-2017, 09:57 PM   #245
qt31415926
Distinguished Member

Trophy

Greetings,

Here is my report for 150 minutes.

I owed two corner times for a long time, maybe since January. All kinds of life has gotten in the way, which does not need to be discussed here. So, I decided to do this corner time first since it was easier then the other.

This is not the longest corner time I have ever done, perhaps a fourth or so of my personal record. To prepare to not have any disctractions I fasted from fluids for latter half of the day. The first half of that was not planned, but just turned out that way. The latter half of preparation I kept away from fluids on purpose.

I turned off all the fans in the room so I didn't have to worry about getting cold. I set the timer on my phone, and put the phone on silent. I wore a muscle shirt, and dropped my thong to the floor at my ankles. I don't typically wear pants in the house. I put my hands behind my back and nose to the wall. I live in an A-frame house, and am in the top so my nose can touch the wall but nothing else will reach the wall except my forehead.

I usually like to pace when I think, and don't really like staying still. I do have lots of experience in the corner and I just zone out to another world. I thought about creating a story to write in my head to put down on paper later, but decided against it. Instead, I decided I would try to replay a couple of games of chess at the same time blindfolded. I usually replay these games once a year to keep them fresh, and I have not gone through them this year.

So, I played Morphy vs Duke of Brunswick, Paris 1858 and Mayet vs Andersson, Berlin 1851. Two of my favorite games. After each black move I would wiggle my fingers and toes to allow blood to flow better. Locking ones kneeds and such is bad, and can cause you to pass out. I examined all the squares that each piece could reach all the way to the end of the board. Examined whether the move followed or violated Reuben Fine's 30 rules of chess. I did the point system for both White and Black. Instead of just calculating thirds of pawns as value, I tried to be even more exact. Then examined all of the candidate moves and looked ahead in each of the variations once. My typical pace during a game is faster for the first 10 moves, but I stayed at the 2-3 minutes per move per side. I imagine it took 10 minutes to get through both games first move (4 moves X 2.5 average minutes).

I don't really know when the middle was, and didn't pay much attention. The Mayet-Andersson game finished and I could fully concentrate on the Morphy game. My mind was more tired than my feet. Though it would of been nice to move, it was nice to be in total silence. My forehead was taking more of the force than my nose.

When the Morphy game was finished I reflected and evaluated my blindfold skills. There were at least 4 times in the Mayet-Andersson game that I ran through the complete game to get back to the correct position, instead of just recalling the position. I did not have that issue with the Morphy game and wondered if I switched the order if it would of mattered. I started going through the games that I had played that were similar to each of the games, and I had more that were similar to the Morphy game. I was just pondering on why when the alarm sounded.

Thank you for a total relaxing night!

LIKES/LIMITS

TORTURE ACADEMY GRADUATE

Red team: RvB (4-0)
Boys vs Girls (2-0)
Holding games (2-0)

The following 2 users say Thank You to qt31415926 for this post:
Old 05-01-2017, 10:04 PM   #246
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

I know the rules to chess but my skills peaked in middle school.

Wow. Impressive both for the peace in the corner and the chess!
Old 05-02-2017, 07:03 AM   #247
qt31415926
Distinguished Member

The corner is safer than in a car for blindfold chess. I have accidentally gone through a couple red lights playing the passengers. You would of thought someone would of said something. No harm, no foul.

LIKES/LIMITS

TORTURE ACADEMY GRADUATE

Boys vs Girls (2-0)
Holding games (2-0)

Old 05-02-2017, 08:30 AM   #248
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Wow!!!
This again is a very special contribution.

I'm not sure, but it seems that now the times become really long, each contribution becomes something like a "statement".

I am traveling with very little time for a proper detailed comment. You will sure get that but allow me a few days.
(I did not bump the thread last week for that reason )

This was definitely a "wow" contribution!!!!

Soooo... 2.5hr milestone taken!!!! Amazing!

With next contribution my signature will get flushed..... So..... Anybody who wants to stay in..... Will have to do 5 minutes more

Old 05-02-2017, 04:53 PM   #249
qmu
getDare Devil

Wow qt31415926 that was amazing. Never thought to use cornertime for something productive like that! Every time I was put in a time out I just let my mind float. I have to try it sometime. Still a beginner in chess so I'll have to something else, maybe review the different shell theories or try to figure out why my codes are not working lol.(sorry sir sam, another occasion 2h35 is way over the limit for me)
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
Old 05-02-2017, 09:45 PM   #250
qt31415926
Distinguished Member

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
Wow qt31415926 that was amazing. Never thought to use cornertime for something productive like that! Every time I was put in a time out I just let my mind float. I have to try it sometime. Still a beginner in chess so I'll have to something else, maybe review the different shell theories or try to figure out why my codes are not working lol.(sorry sir sam, another occasion 2h35 is way over the limit for me)
Someone may be able to imprison the body, but the mind remains free. Perhaps it is the soul that remains free. Happiness is a choice. We can take any predicament and have a choice on how to perceive it.

I can say that 'boring' corner times are best for solving problems. There is clarity, and the world seems smaller. The trick to solving problems is making them smaller and biting off smaller pieces. You can't eat a whole elephant at once.

Being on tip toes, arms out parallel to the floor, pee holding or other strenuous predicaments are much harder. At least for me. At the same time they feel more submissive.

As for doing chess, it is not as hard as it sounds. You may have a book shelf that stays static in the arrangement of nick knacks and books. If they have been there for months or years then you remember all the places without actually looking at the book shelf. You can probably picture what is directly above, beside and below. Practice moving them around, and keeping track of where each main piece is. Start with few pieces and add as time grows.

In chess, there is a finite board of 8x8 squares. The board is left to right labeled 'a' through 'h' in files. The rows are numbered from 1 to 8 from the white side. The square to the right is always the light color and makes a diagonal to the top left. The square on the far left is a dark color and follow the diagonal to the top right. You now know (16 squares) 25% of the color of the squares on the board. Since you know that each square touching the diagonal must be the opposite color. That is another 28 squares or 34 of the 64 total squares. The queen goes on her own color and the king beside her is on the opposite (38 squares). Then the religious bishops that are next to the royalty.

First, learn the color of all the squares. Test and verify. Then use a bishop to move around in your head. Take left and right turns and move backwards (most common mistake for chess players is to see backward bishop moves or threats). Then move rooks around the board (easier, but you can change colors). Then move knights around. A knight will always change colors from starting to ending square, and always be attacking on the same color it originated in a circle, or part of a circle. Placing coins on squares a knight can go, is an easy way to visualize. Bishops make triangles, and rooks make rectangles.

All problems are much easier broken down into smaller elements.

LIKES/LIMITS

TORTURE ACADEMY GRADUATE

Boys vs Girls (2-0)
Holding games (2-0)

Last edited by qt31415926; 05-03-2017 at 01:57 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to qt31415926 for this post:
Old 05-03-2017, 10:05 AM   #251
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by qt31415926 View Post
Greetings,

Here is my report for 150 minutes.

I owed two corner times for a long time, maybe since January. All kinds of life has gotten in the way, which does not need to be discussed here. So, I decided to do this corner time first since it was easier then the other.

This is not the longest corner time I have ever done, perhaps a fourth or so of my personal record. To prepare to not have any disctractions I fasted from fluids for latter half of the day. The first half of that was not planned, but just turned out that way. The latter half of preparation I kept away from fluids on purpose.

I turned off all the fans in the room so I didn't have to worry about getting cold. I set the timer on my phone, and put the phone on silent. I wore a muscle shirt, and dropped my thong to the floor at my ankles. I don't typically wear pants in the house. I put my hands behind my back and nose to the wall. I live in an A-frame house, and am in the top so my nose can touch the wall but nothing else will reach the wall except my forehead.

I usually like to pace when I think, and don't really like staying still. I do have lots of experience in the corner and I just zone out to another world. I thought about creating a story to write in my head to put down on paper later, but decided against it. Instead, I decided I would try to replay a couple of games of chess at the same time blindfolded. I usually replay these games once a year to keep them fresh, and I have not gone through them this year.

So, I played Morphy vs Duke of Brunswick, Paris 1858 and Mayet vs Andersson, Berlin 1851. Two of my favorite games. After each black move I would wiggle my fingers and toes to allow blood to flow better. Locking ones kneeds and such is bad, and can cause you to pass out. I examined all the squares that each piece could reach all the way to the end of the board. Examined whether the move followed or violated Reuben Fine's 30 rules of chess. I did the point system for both White and Black. Instead of just calculating thirds of pawns as value, I tried to be even more exact. Then examined all of the candidate moves and looked ahead in each of the variations once. My typical pace during a game is faster for the first 10 moves, but I stayed at the 2-3 minutes per move per side. I imagine it took 10 minutes to get through both games first move (4 moves X 2.5 average minutes).

I don't really know when the middle was, and didn't pay much attention. The Mayet-Andersson game finished and I could fully concentrate on the Morphy game. My mind was more tired than my feet. Though it would of been nice to move, it was nice to be in total silence. My forehead was taking more of the force than my nose.

When the Morphy game was finished I reflected and evaluated my blindfold skills. There were at least 4 times in the Mayet-Andersson game that I ran through the complete game to get back to the correct position, instead of just recalling the position. I did not have that issue with the Morphy game and wondered if I switched the order if it would of mattered. I started going through the games that I had played that were similar to each of the games, and I had more that were similar to the Morphy game. I was just pondering on why when the alarm sounded.

Thank you for a total relaxing night!
Quote:
Originally Posted by qt31415926 View Post
Someone may be able to imprison the body, but the mind remains free. Perhaps it is the soul that remains free. Happiness is a choice. ......... Snip............ Snap

Thanks for doing time for me.
As i said earlier, without the intend of disqualifying earlier reports, I must say that all reports on the "real long times" (roughly as of 2hr) have something special. Each of them is somethig like a "statement", a "little treasure".
Your report certainly is!

On reading it my first reaction was: "wow! You busted/cracked/loopholed the challenge" by finding a way to break the boredom. On reread however I just see this as a perfect way doing the task.

In fact, when one thinks about it, there are basically 2 ways people get through this challenge: 1/ by just sitting out a painfull enduring challenge, 2/by finding a way to zone-out, a way to get into zenn, in fact getting into some form of meditation.
I am actually totally OK with that. The humiliating position and the enforced timer are sufficient to keep seeing this as a stiff task.

It is great to read how you really carefully planned on the task by making sure your bodily fluids would not disturb you. I am pretty sure that action in itself assisted your zone-out later on. You had a quite but strongly directed preparation driving you in the corner. It's hot. It's hot that the power of my thread drove you to this.

Unlike any of the previous contributors you 1st half hour was quite and well prepared for. You manged to really "do" something in that time. As you pointed out in your 2nd post you simply decided that banning physical resources would not handicap you. It is a massively great attitude! I like that!
To be honest, I never thought of that. You not only "just said it", Your report is a magnificent demonstration on how to do it. A well meant "kudos" and I would say to everybody: "learn from the pro's!".

It is marvelous to read on all your reflections during the games your replayed. Thank you for being so elaborate on it. Your definitely the first who became more tired from the business in your head (in contrast to being bored) than from the physical discomfort. It's an amazing read. I can almost "see" you doing the moves, replaying, getting confused and missing chess-pieces, having to rewind a game to figure out where you lost them.

The final stage is funnily surprising. Your definitely the first who was "not ready with his thoughts" when the alarm sounded.

Thanks also for the 2nd post that explains your trick of staying busy.
It is a great read. It is definitely something to consider. Your undervalueing yourself however. Certainly people will be able to learn a little bit of what you are doing but you are definitely superspecial in your ability to be so completely "inside living".

Thanks also on the background you explained. I think it is not fully appropiate to comment on that in public. Let me just wish for you your relation with your family is OK. Being happy with family is pleasurable and I certainly wish that for you.

Soooo.....
Having said all that.

You did a nice milestone: the 2.5hr, you did it in an epic way.

And it also means...... 155minutes is on challenge..
The 155minutes will be special. It will flush my signature.
Anybody in my signature that is attached to that spot......... doing 155minutes is the only way to keep you in.

Old 05-10-2017, 11:38 PM   #252
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Soooooo,
I was quite busy so i did not want to bump this thread too much.
But..... 2.5hr has been reached. It is truly amazing. Time for a short lookback

The contributions from 2hr until 2.5hr have been amazing.
What sticks out to me is that each contribution now becomes a story at its own.
  • The painfully boring straightout stretch of Allykat
  • The heroic catchup of MarvHarvey, who really wanted to do a "long, over 1hr" time but could not find the time to do that before the thread reached its current level.
  • The "almost easy" zen-out of Asher88
  • The new peace-finding of Auryn
  • The fricking long ponderings of ZacharyBratt
  • The blind chessgames of qt31415926
Each of them represents a little treasure to me. Thanks!

With that said.... the 2.5hr milestone has been reached.
The next contribution will whipe all of you from my signature.
This devious thread will start its race towards 3hrs. Will 3hrs be reached? Will there be ANY additional contribution? Time will learn.

155minutes is challenged.
Doing 155minutes is the ONLY way to stay in my signature.
The person doing 155minutes will have the privilige of being the only one in my signature for a while.
So.... fricking long already... who makes it 5 minutes longer?

One can claim and block a slot for 72hrs by making an announcement in this thread.

Below you will find the progression this thread made since its start in december.

The following 3 users say Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 05-17-2017, 11:34 PM   #253
sir sam
Distinguished Member

So,..... 2.5hr.... Is that the end of this thread?
It is clearly a very long time.
Still.......

The next one will whipe all others from my signature..... Be in it as the only one....

Old 05-18-2017, 08:10 PM   #254
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

It's Friday and wunnolf would like to place a 72 hour hold on this 2.5 hour corner time please Sir Sam

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
Old 05-19-2017, 03:02 AM   #255
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
It's Friday and wunnolf would like to place a 72 hour hold on this 2.5 hour corner time please Sir Sam
O yes! Great!
You have a 72hour hold.

Please note you need to do 155minutes: 2.5hr+5min.
Don't forget the 5minutes extra.

I am looking forward to your contribution.

On the one hand i will regret whiping my signature after that. On the other hand i have some sadistic plrasure in that .

The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk